18: Friends

Heartsigh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18: FRIENDS

 

Yoongi found it interesting that this human also knew that his establishment was a feeding ground.  

 

“Tell me, why are you looking for this vampire?” Yoongi asked, now intrigued by this boy’s intentions.

 

But Jungkook wasn’t going to give more information than he needed, he wasn’t that stupid.  

 

“I will tell you once you tell me if he comes here or not,” Jungkook answered.  He had relaxed considerably since it didn’t seem that this particular vampire was interested in drinking his blood for the time being.

 

Yoongi smirked at the boy’s words but as he did, he noticed a figure approach his store.  It was a young female vampire.  

 

“Jungkook!” The girl said, a voice a bit awkward.  “You shouldn’t be here, I’ve heard that this place is dangerous.”

 

“Seulgi?”  Jungkook turned to see Seulgi, confused at her sudden appearance.  Why was she down this way of town?  

 

“Come on Jungkook.  We shouldn’t stay here,” Seulgi repeated and paid no attention to the other vampire, Yoongi.

 

“Seulgi, this place is dangerous.  You should go as far as you can.  I have some business to finish first,” Jungkook replied, trying to organize his thoughts.  

 

Seulgi’s eyes finally met the gaze of Yoongi who was watching their exchange with amusement.  Seulgi prayed that this vampire would not expose her identity to Jungkook.  

 

It wasn’t because she was afraid that Jungkook might expose her identity as a vampire to the rest of the school.  She realised that although that had always been her greatest fear, that didn’t matter any more.  Seulgi didn’t want Jungkook to know.  Jungkook who had always been kind to her.  Jungkook who was always treated her like an equal.  She felt like he would feel betrayed if he knew her true roots.  But at this moment, her greatest fear at the moment was if Jungkook was in danger.  

 

“Ok, kids we aren’t going to solve anything like this.  How about you guys come in and have a chat inside?”  Yoongi asked opening his door wider.  “We are attracting unnecessary attention in this alleyway.”

 

Seulgi shook her head and grabbed hold of Jungkook’s arm to pull him towards her, controlling her strength as much as she could.  But Jungkook resisted, his face was gentle though.

 

“I have to find the answers.  Even if it’s dangerous here.”

 

Yoongi who was tired of this continuous exchange, quickly grabbed hold of both of them and used his strength to pull them both into his store. Jungkook wasn’t even able to react in time to stop Yoongi.  Seulgi on the other hand was about to react and move away as Yoongi was about to catch hold of her but then remembered that wasn’t going to look good so she let herself be pulled in by Yoongi.

 

“Seriously.  Kids these days.  There’s a sofa on the right.  Please take a seat or I will have to use force again.”  Yoongi said, a slight irritation in his face as he closed the door shut behind them.  He then turned to Jungkook.  “Do you really have any idea what you are dealing with?”

 

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter