09: New Boy

Heartsigh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

09: NEW BOY

The moment that Jungkook noticed that Seulgi had lost consciousness, he had automatically dropped the stack of paper he was carrying and hurriedly caught hold of Seulgi in his arms.  He didn’t want her to fall and hit her head.

“Seulgi? Seulgi?”  Jungkook tried anxiously to shake Seulgi awake but she lay limp, her weight against his body.  It was the second time that day; Jungkook was able to see her face so close up.  He looked worryingly at her pained expression and her forehead that was covered in cold sweat.  Why did she faint all of a sudden?  He thought.

He needed to take her to the nurse’s office right now.  Jungkook wasn’t able to carry her in front and as he attempted to get her on his back, a figure appeared in front of him.

He had just come out of the staff room, a boy he had not seen before.  He was lanky and had short brown dyed hair, a curious expression on his face.  He looked over at the unconscious Seulgi and then at Jungkook who looked like he was struggling to support her.

“You look like you need help,” he said casually. He held out his hand to grab a hold of Seulgi but Jungkook, who did not know who this person was, tried to pry the stranger’s hand off Seulgi.

“Who are you?” Jungkook asked suspiciously.

“I’m Jin.  I’ve just transferred,” Jin answered and then in a serious tone.  “Let me help you.  Seulgi needs to be looked at immediately.”

But without waiting for Jungkook to respond, Jin took hold of Seulgi and held her easily bridal style in his arms.  Jungkook could tell that this guy was very strong, even though he didn’t look like it.

“Which way is the nurse’s office?” He asked with his eyes focused on Jungkook now. 

Jungkook pointed down the corridor.  “Follow me, I’ll show you.”

He knew it wasn’t time to argue about helping Seulgi.  He started leading the way, Jin followed with Seulgi in his arms.  But seeing Seulgi being held in someone’s arms, he felt unreasonable frustrated at himself.

As they walked pass the students in the corridor, everyone turned their gaze to them, some shocked at Jin’s actions and some whispering curiously at the pair. 

He then realized, how this Jin guy knew Seulgi’s name if he was a new student?

- - -

Seulgi woke up suddenly in a bed, confused at her surroundings.   It was a plain white room a white curtain draped all around the border of the bed she was in.

A head popped through the curtains.  “You’re awake? Awesome,” said a boy that Seulgi didn’t know.  He came through the curtains, dangling a ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter