Yet another new adventure

Line

The moment Yoseop opened his eyes; he was greeted with a cement ceiling. He blinked few times, adjusting his eyes and groaned. Out of sudden, he was remembering what had happened to him. Damn, that stabs hurt.

Yes, stabs… those motherers stab him few times on his legs. It seems like a fun thing to them, stabbing him, peeling his skin with their Rambo knife and on the other side; he was trying not to make a sound. He remembered passing out of pain right after the 20 something stabs.  

His head felt heavy and somehow, he can`t feel his legs. Slowly, he sat up and the first thing he did was to touch both of his legs. Yoseop sighed as his eyes see them. He was afraid that the previous soldiers had cut them.

He touched his thorn pants and hisses when his own fingers brushed over his skin. While biting his lips, Yoseop traced a place where he remembered being stabbed at and frowned when he sees a scar.

It was supposed to be cut but there is none of them but a scar. Scars enveloped his feet like tattoos. There were bloods everywhere when he was stabbed and normally, for normal people, there must at least be dried bloods on the feet but there was none of it.

Yoseop clicked his tongue, cursing on the formula that was injected on him. That must be the reason why all these things happened. The formula must have caused his cut to heal on its own. He was starting to get used to what the formula can do.  

Then, he noticed that both of his feet were chained really tight to a pole at his front. He inched closer and tugged on the chains… and sighed to himself when nothing`s happen. The man sighed deeply, thinking of what he was supposed to do.

He knew that there is so way he can escape from wherever this is. Even if he can, there is no guarantee that he will be able to reach to the outside. He knew that wherever this is, it must have a tight security. Perhaps, the people are watching him right now with a camera or something.

So maybe right at that moment, the things that he can do are to try to get his feet out of the chains, waiting for help to arrive, bracing himself for the previous soldiers if they came in or pray hard. Yoseop was just about to try to stand up when the door behind him crack opened.

“Yang Yoseop”

Yoseop rolled his eyes at the presence of Seungri. He swears he feels like spitting on the soldier`s stupid face. However, he stayed still and complete silent even when he was hoisted on his two feet. He had no choice but to grab Seungri`s arm since his feet wobble for a moment.

However, the soldier gave him no time to compose himself before dragging him out after unlocking the chains on his legs.

They walked past a dark, moldy and dirty tunnel, climbed into a few stairs, taking few turns and finally reached a room with red door.

Seungri turned to look at Yoseop, “You might get the chance to spare your life when you meet the people at the inside. So whatever you wanted to say or do, just remember that I can snap your neck just like that in a blink of an eye” He said, snapping his thumb and pointer finger together, “Got it?” 

Yoseop scoffed, “Try me, jackass” He growled, opening the door on his own and stepped inside.

_____*****_____

When Yoseop enters the room, his eyes caught the three people that he knew. He looked hard at Yifan, Suho and Luhan, not blinking at all. Then, he was push by Seungri towards an empty chair. “Sit…” He heard Seungri said to him and he did without quarreling.

There are several other people, men and women that he had never seen before but he could tell that they are the people that responsible for his condition now. He averted his eyes to look at the other people, realizing that he had been the center of attention for quite some times. However, he stays silent.

“Yang Yoseop…” One of the men said.

Yoseop raised his eyebrows at the man, asking ‘what’ in a cocky manner he had.

The man didn`t seems to be affected by it, “My name is Minseok and I am the governor of Line2” The man introduced himself, “How are you doing? I do hope that you are being treated well around here by the people”

Yoseop glanced at Seungri and the man smirked at him, challenging him to tell everyone what they had done to him. “Why am I here?” He asked instead. He looked at Luhan and Suho, wanted them to answer his question. However, a woman cut in even before the men can open their mouth.

“There is nothing for us to rush for, my dear” The woman said, grabbing the attention of everyone, “Since we already got you here, the thing that we only need from you is your approval. I am sure that you knew what I was talking about”

“I knew the ability that I have but how are you guys going to get it from me?”

“We have our own ways. You only need to say yes, love”

Yoseop shuddered while listening to the woman. By no he means that the woman is unattractive. She is attractive but then, he is not interested in her at all. “Who the hell are you, by the way?” He asked while frowning, “And stop called me with all that names”

The woman chuckled, “Oh how rude am I, right? I am the Line1 governor`s daughter and my name is Jessica. You will be under my care once we transfer you to my Line so we will definitely be spending a lot of times together, babe”

“Jessica…” Minseok called out, making the woman pouts, “Well, Yoseop…” The governor looked at Yoseop, “I think you already can tell how we are going to extract the antibody from you, right? But before that, we are going to conduct several experiments on you just to make sure that the antibody is really like what we thought it will be”

“You guys also want to create the formula back, right? So that you can injected them in other people too”

Minseok clicked his tongue, “Well… you are one smart guy. That is also one of the side effects of the formula. So you must understand how valuable the formula is to us. How valuable you are to us, Yoseop”

“I am valuable?” Yoseop asked, “That joke is not even funny. How can you guys be sure that the antibody in me will make you guys some sort of immortal or something?”

“Like I said, we are going to conduct several experiments on you. Just to make sure that-”

“Then, I think you also knew about my demand when your people came to me before” Yoseop said, looking at Yifan before turning his attention back to Minseok, “I will not agree to anything unless you give me what I wanted. The end”

“You mean that you want your parents in Line1, is it?”

“Since you guys break your own rule of giving my friends a few weeks to persuade me, I am going to add a few things in the agreement. I also want my friend to be in Line2 or 3. They have done so much for this so called mission and they need to be rewarded just as much”

Minseok hummed but he didn`t neither nods nor shakes his head, “Yang Yoseop… my people also told you before that it is not our called to just place people in Line1. You understand that, right? Plus, now you want your friend to be in the higher Line that here, Line5. We may can negotiate on that but not your parents”

“Then I will not agree to anything”

“You can`t actually-”

“Seriously” Yoseop scoffed, getting fed up with everything, “Why can`t you just say yes to me and everything will be easy? It is so suspicious that you won`t even consider my terms. Just let my parents live there and I will even let you guys kill me in the process of extracting the formula”

“Honestly, since you are already here, your choice is not made by you yourself” Yifan said out of sudden, “You have to at least look at where you are now. There is nothing that you can to actually, Yoseop”

“Really…” Yoseop raised his eyebrows at Yifan, “I rather kill myself that give you guys what you wanted if you don`t agree with my terms” He said and the room fell into deep silent, “I don`t care about my life. I am an object now, not a living thing. I don`t even need my heart to beat to stay alive. So, either you agree with my terms or you will see my corpse the first thing tomorrow morning back in the room where I was held captive”

_____*****_____

Yoseop was blinking sleepily when the door to his room was opened and Seungri pushed in a weak body inside. The barely conscious man slumped on the floor with a loud ‘thud’ and even before Yoseop could sit up properly, the door was closed once again.

He stood up and stared at the unmoving person. “Hey…” He called out slowly, “Hey… are you okay?” Yoseop asked a little bit louder than before when the man didn`t even budge an inch at his called. He battled with himself either he wanted to come closer or not and decided that a little bit of a challenge won`t hurt him.

However, right when he wanted to move, the person slowly sat up. “I am fine…” He whispered slowly and painfully.

Yoseop frowned as he heard a familiar voice. Unconsciously, he walked until he was standing directly in front of the man sitting on the floor. As he bent down a little to take a look, he almost lost his temper but somehow, he managed to control the irritation in his voice, “Are you ing nuts?”

The man winced and slowly looked up. Despite his severe injuries, he still managed to crook a smile, “Well… I was actually expecting a hug from you. I am sorry but maybe my expectation was too high” Doojoon said.

The smaller man shook his head and he helped Doojoon moved slightly further inside of the room. There were no chair or bed so Yoseop helped Doojoon leaned against the wall. He sat right in front of the soldier, “Are you hurt?” He asked almost immediately. “Where…?”

Doojoon winced, “Just few bruises I think… I was ambushed just now”

“They didn`t cut or stab you at all?” Yoseop`s hands feel up all over Doojoon`s body for any sign of blood and he softly sighed when there wasn`t any.

“I managed to dodge all of them somehow…” Doojoon answered. His eyes never left Yoseop. While the other man was feeling his body, his eyes scanned the man`s body too for any sign of injuries. “Ouch...” He frowned when Yoseop suddenly do something on the side of his right hip.

“Fractured” Yoseop said. “Nothing to severe… luckily…”

The soldier sighed, “Well… they did beat me up before dragging me here. I almost pass out”

Yoseop pulled his hands back and stared at Doojoon really hard. If they were animals, Yoseop`s a hungry cheetah that will eat the other animal in front of him regardless how big the animal is. “How did you know that I was here?”

“Are you sure we can talk freely about this?” Doojoon looked around for any bug. He is a soldier himself and so he knew some tricks that other soldier will use to extract information from the prisoner. The easiest thing is to slip in few tiny cameras or even voice recorder.

“I checked everywhere just now and we`re fine. Now tell me what I want to know”  

Doojoon raised his eyebrows and blinked several times before sighing, “We… managed to find where they kept Jiyong imprisoned. Jiyong told us that you may be here in the underground of Line5. We knew that there is an underground in here but never thought that they will use it for… this…”

“Is Jiyong okay…?”

“He`s hurt but nothing that the man can`t take it”

“Why are you here alone?”

“The others…” Doojoon his lower lips, “They wanted to free Jiyong first. We will have higher chances of escaping with the first commander with us. He is the only one who had been here. But, I just can`t wait any longer. I need to make sure that you are alright”

If Yoseop had feelings, he would have hugged the man. But then he slit his eyes and purposely punched Doojoon where he had the fractured, “You stupid man…” He cursed. “There will be no good if you are here all alone. We can`t escape”

Doojoon curled on Yoseop`s laps, whining like a baby while clutching his side where Yoseop just punch at. The man was small but he punched really hard and Doojoon admits it. “I was just so worried...” He whined. “I can`t sleep since you were gone and I only ate one piece of bread per day. That`s because Kikwang stuffed it inside my mouth”

Yoseop stared at the big man on his laps and his right hand moved to caress the man`s hair. “Are you really okay?” He asked, “They didn`t beat you up too hard right?” He can`t lie and said that he is not happy to see the other man. He is happy but he is more worried.

What will happen to the man after this? There will be no way the people here will let Doojoon live. He didn`t have any quarrel if they want to kill him but Doojoon? There is no ing way he will let Doojoon die because of him.  

“I felt like I could die just now. But then, I felt so relieve that you are fine” Doojoon whispered. “I was so relieve, Seop-ah…”

Yoseop stayed silent for a while, looking at the soldier on his laps. He proceed on caressing Doojoon`s face, tracing the few fresh cuts on the cheeks and forehead. “You do know that they will do something to you after this, right?”

Doojoon his back and looked up at Yoseop`s eyes. He sighed softly, fanning the other man`s face with his hot breath. “I can`t help it. I was too worried. They didn`t do anything to you, right? You didn`t seems hurt”

“The stupid formula keeps me alive no matter what they did to me”

The Captain frowned and he took both of Yoseop`s hand into his, pulling the other man downward so that they were face to face, “What did they do to you?” He asked seriously. “Did they hurt you? Who…?  Is it the same bastard that put me in here?”

Yoseop inhaled and he moved closer, planting a soft kiss on Doojoon`s nose before sitting up straight, “Get up and I will show you”

Doojoon instantaneously get up, ignoring the throbbing pain on his side hips and looked at the smaller man, “Okay…”

The smaller between the two presented his full of scars legs to the soldier, “They thought it was fun just to test out my tolerance for pain and so they stabs me few times” Yoseop said, gauging for Doojoon`s response.

On the other side, Doojoon was examining Yoseop`s legs as if he never seen one before. He could feel the sudden boil in his heart and unconsciously, he fisted both of his hands, “Those bastards… I swear I will skin them alive”

Yoseop decided not to tell the other things those bastards did to him. Who knows if Doojoon might blow up and turned into a crazy hulk? “I am fine now… the formula did its job. I woke up and find that I am not even bleeding… it`s just scars”

“It hurts, isn`t it?”

“…”

“So, you are saying that you are fine with everything they did to you?” Doojoon asked in disbelief, “I can`t let that happen, Yang Yoseop. If they knew that the formula healed you, they will do something worst after this. You realized that, right?”

 “Yeah… but what can I do, Doojoon? Tell me, what can I do?” He asked, “I am alone before and even when I have the strength, I can`t fight them all alone. They are very skilled too and they tied me up. There is no way-”

Doojoon took Yoseop`s hands once again, “You are not alone now… I am here and I will get you out… I promise”

Yoseop sighed deeply, “There are something that I want to ask you and I need you to be complete honest with me, Doo”

“…okay…”

“They`ve killed my parents, is it?”

Doojoon blinked once before averted his eyes away from Yoseop`s demanding one. He wanted to pull his hands away but Yoseop held them tight. his lower lips, Doojoon slowly talked, “According to Junhyung… yes… but there is no hard evidence yet. So, I am not sure what I can tell you now. I don`t even know myself if you parents is still alive or not”

“They must`ve fought really hard for the formula. That`s why they were killed” Yoseop said, not even a sad tone in his voice.

“They told you?”

“No…”

“Then…” The captain looked up at the other man, “How can you be sure?”

“We talked once again about my terms and they kept on saying that they can`t fulfill it. There is only one option that I can think of. They have killed my parents. They planned to kill them since who knows when. That`s why they can`t say yes to what I wanted. Yet, they don`t want to tell me, still want me to believe that my parents are still alive so that they can use it against me some other times in the future”

Doojoon shook his head, “We can`t be so sure, Seop. There might be hope that you parents are indeed still alive”

“I don`t want to be too hopeful”

“…I understand…” Doojoon whispered. He cupped Yoseop`s small face, staring at the mysterious orbs, hoping that he can tell what`s in Yoseop`s mind, so that if the man is sad, he can embraced him instantly. “You can cry if you want”

Yoseop blinked his eyes. He was… touched by Doojoon words. But then, he didn`t have feelings. He can`t tell if he`s indeed sad or not. He felt nothing actually. “There is no use for me to cry. It won`t change a thing even if I do”

“But at least you`ll release the burden in your heart”

“I don`t have a functional heart, Doojoon” He spat at the captain.

Doojoon sighed and his hands dropped on his own laps. He had tried to make Yoseop opened his heart and mind for him. Obviously, he had failed. Maybe Yoseop was right. There is no way for them to be able to fix their relationship and be like before. Everything`s change already.

“By the way… Thank you…”

He looked up with raised eyebrows, “Huh…?”

Yoseop bit his lips slightly, looking at Doojoon with hooded eyes, “Thank you… for coming here… for worrying over me… it feels so good to be able to see you again, Doo” He whispered, inching closer and planting his soft, dry lips on Doojoon`s.

_____*****_____

“That stupid sly idiot bastard…” Junhyung rubbed his temple. “What the hell was he thinking, going there all alone? We just receive the information about the underground by Jiyong last few days and now he`s already there?”

Kikwang sighed deeply, “That`s… a very creative swear that I have ever heard”

“Didn`t he thought even once that we need him right now?”

Hyunseung rubbed his face slowly, calming himself down. “Maybe he just can`t wait any longer. It has been days since they took Yoseop. You would do the same for me, is it?” He asked softly, glancing at his boyfriend.

The Commander slit his eyes at the other slender man, “That is not the point to argue now. I thought we had a plan and that fat surely didn`t go along with it. I know that he is worried about Yoseop. We all are worried about him but what can he do all alone?”

“He loves Yoseop with all his heart. Yoon Doojoon will go all out for Yang Yoseop. We`ve seen how they were so in love before, Jun. I know you understand how he felt right after Yoseop was taken until now, right?” Hyunseung raised his eyebrows.

“He didn`t even have enough energy… What the hell was he thinking?” The Commander continued to grumble like an old man he is. “How is he supposed to have any energy when he didn`t eat properly at all?”

“Good that we forced him to eat something” Kikwang said.

Junhyung snickered, “What are we supposed to do if they kill him?”

Dongwoon, being the one that break the news of Doojoon absentees, shut himself at the corner of the room. His pure intention was only to ask where the captain had gone to. Never once he thought that Doojoon really was gone.

“Jun… you have to believe in Doo… he is a very capable captain” Hyunseung barked, “Don`t say something like that”

“Guys…” Kikwang called out, “There is no use for us to argue about anything. He`s gone already. I am not confident enough to say that he is okay but knowing Doojoon since forever, I know that he is at least alright… now we just have to proceed with the plan without him”

“We need manpower… we need strength… Doojoon is a great asset when he`s with us but now, he is not. It will be great disadvantages on us” Junhyung murmured, “I know that all of us can do this but what I was trying to point out is that with Doojoon, we had greater chances of accomplishing this mission”

“Why don`t we first go and take Jiyong out of the prison. Maybe he had friends that can help us or something” Hyunseung suggested. “I know that we can`t trust any outsider but we didn`t know the situation in the underground”

“That`s not a bad idea even when we actually need to go in dark into the underground. There can`t be too many people. We will be exposed quickly” Kikwang continued. “And if we were exposed… I don`t know what will happen next”

Junhyung nodded, “Yeah… we`ll sees once we get Jiyong out of the prison” He said, “I do hope Doojoon is with Yoseop right now or at least, he is alive. I can`t afford a loss of a friend now, not when everyone here is opposing us”

“Captain Doojoon will be okay” Dongwoon suddenly said out, “I am sure Yoseop hyung is okay too. Both of them are great soldiers. I know Yoseop hyung will make sure that Captain Doojoon is safe. Yoseop hyung that I know will never put other people in danger because of him”

Kikwang patted his boyfriend`s shoulder, “I know, Woonie. Yoseop that I knew also will never break down. Just like Doojoon, he is strong, physically and mentally” 

______________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys, i am back now... thank you for those you wait for me to update Line... i will not update this story until the end... i am thinkig of adding just another few chapters... maybe 2 or 3 more chapters before it finish... since i already been plotting a new story i my head... haha... what do you guys think? 

Love, Mera...