Okay... Here is what he told me...

Line

Doojoon was currently inside some kind of an interrogation room, sitting on a chair and hands cuffed together, like some criminal he is. He looked at the man in front of him who was sitting at the other side of the table. In fact, ever since he and the others were caught, his eyes never left him. 

"What...?" Yoseop asked, "I didn`t ask to be the one that guard you" He claimed with a mocking smile. 

"How could you agree to this, Seop?"

"You can think of that by yourself"

"I want you to tell me because all I can think of is wealth. They promise you money, aren`t they"

"I am not that cheap, Yoon Doojoon"

"Then... tell me..."

"When the time comes... you will know... there is no need for me to answer any question from you by that time..." 

The Captain of the Elite Squad shook his head, "What about the people in Line?"

"They are still like before. Nothing really change other than the fact that we have to take some precautions because of the riot you guys caused before"

"What does that mean?"

"That means that... there will be no more Elite Squad... only normal police force that guard the upper Line"

"...and the lower Line...?"

Yoseop grinned, "They can rot in hell"

Doojoon looked at the man that he loves with a disgusted eyes, "What had happened to you, Seop? I never thought that you can be such a cruel man... those are human beings that you let them left there back in lower Line..."

"Yeah... I know... I am not the one that make the call by the way... I am just part of the plan... part of the mission... a lab rat that can be used any way they wanted because I have no fear..."

"But this is not you..."

"Oh yeah this is me... you just don`t know it... people can change and so am I... I change right after those formula being injected in me... I change because now I feel nothing... I am an object now..."

"No you are not an object... you are a human being... a normal man who have friends... who have lovers... who have parents before..."

"What...?" Yoseop raised his eyebrows, "Who said I have those people by my side? If I have them... I would not be here sitting across you... I would be sitting right beside you..."

"What do you mean by that...?" Doojoon frowned. 

"You claimed to be my lover but you let me be the lab rat in the first place... you claimed I have a friend... but did they care to stop my parents before? No... and you claimed I have parents but they decided to sacrifice me for what they said greater goods... what the hell was that, Yoon Doojoon?"

Doojoon looked at his laps, regaining his composure before looking back at Yoseop, "I am sorry for that..." He sighed, "I know that I am probably the cause of everything. I should have stop your parents... maybe run away with you but at that time... we were still young and I am afraid to do anything... I just... so scared for both of us..."

Yoseop felt as if he being swayed a little by the confession but then he shook his head, rejecting the feelings of sorry, "There is nothing we can do about it... what`s done is done and I can reverse everything..."

"But you can still change the future... right? We can change the future... together..."

"You see the camera in my eyes, right?" Yoseop asked, pointed at the little cip inside his eyes, "It was painful as hell when the inserted it... and why is it here in my eyes? Because they knew I can`t take it out no matter what and they can perfectly see and hear everything... so if you think you can change anything... let me tell you... you can`t!"

_____*****_____

"I don`t believe it..."

Junhyung looked up at Hyunseung who was pacing back and forth in front of him and the others. "You don`t believe in what...?"

"I can`t believe that Yoseop will turn his back on us like this... He`s our friend and friend don`t do that to each other"

"He call me his enemy... and for your information... enemy does that to each other..." Kikwang said, wiping his teary eyes. "How could he do that to us..."

Dongwoon sighed and he rubbed his boyfriend`s back, "I don`t think he will simply betray us like that... I knew Yoseop hyung... he will never... ever do that to us..."

"Well... he was our friend before becoming your hyung... so we knew him better and I can tell... that Yoseop from before... is not the Yoseop that we all thought..." Junhyung said. 

"Doojoon hyung must have felt really hurt... I mean.. after everything they`ve gone thru together... turns out that it was just part of Yifan`s plan" Dongwoon shook his head, "I thought he will finally opens up to Doojoon hyung and they will live together happily ever after..."

"Well... this is not a fairytail, Dongwoon-ah..." Kikwang said, "But I honestly thought that we can finish everything up and just live through our old days... never thought that Jiyong is part of their plan too..."

"That..." Junhyung hummed, "I could never predict it..."

"You mean you predicted that Yoseop is a traitor?" Hyunseung asked, looking at the Commander, 

He shrugged, "It not like that... I just thought that something was wrong with Yoseop last night... he seems really distant and not happy at all when you guys arrive at Himmel..."

"Yeah... I noticed that too... and about Jiyong... now that I think about it... he just disappear without trace the night we were supposed to carry out our mission... it just that after he explain himself, we never bother to ask more or think through it" Hyunseung said, getting angry with his won carelessness. 

"Now what...?" Dongwoon asked, "What do they want with us? Will they kill us or something?"

"I doubt that it will be that easy for us... they still want to use us for more of their plan... I can guarantee it..." Junhyung answered, voicing out his opinion. 

"But..."

"But what, Seung? What else you can say?" Kikwang asked, "If you can make my heart feel better... that say it... I already felt like dying here... being betrayed by my best friend... being captured here again in the basement of Line 5... and waiting for my death..."

"How come he separate us from Doojoon? Did he wanted to say something to Doojoon or what? I mean... if he wanted to guard the man... how come there is no guard for us too?"

_____*****_____

The others watched as Doojoon stumbled into the room. Hyunseung slowly help Doojoon up right after the door was closed. "Are you okay?" He asked as Doojoon sat on one of the chair.

The Captain nodded, "I need to tell you guys something..."

"What is it?" Junhyung arched his eyebrows, "We have nothing to do anyway... so we are all eyes and ears for you, my friend..."

"But before that..." Kikwang intercepted, "Did Yoseop do anything to do? I mean... did he hurt you or something...? Because I am waiting for a single reason to punch him"

"No... we just talk" Doojoon answered. 

Dongwoon nodded, "How could Yoseop hyung hurt Doojoon hyung" He said, "What is it that you wanted to tell us, hyung?"

Doojoon looked around the room, "Is this room safe?"

"Yeah..." Junhyung answered, "Seung and I checked twice right after we entered here a few hours back"

"Safe from what?" The youngest among them asked, looking around for answers from any of his hyung.

Kikwang looked at his boyfriend, "It means... safe from any camera or listening device... that`s is what we the soldiers use to say... when we ask if the location is safe or not.. it means... free from those device..."

Dongwoon made a perfect 'O' with his lips and nodded, "Okay..."

"So... what is it?" Hyunseung asked, getting impatient.

"Here is what he told me..." Doojoon started.