Escape Plan

Line

“Our plan is simple. We get there; take Jiyong out of his cell and head back here. Don`t let anyone sees you, don`t let anyone trails you, don`t let anyone realizes that Jiyong is out until at least we are sure that Jiyong can help us to get Doojoon and Yoseop. We come in dark and come out dark as well. Got it?” Junhyung asked once again right when they reached their hideout.

Kikwang and Hyungseung nodded at the same time, “Yes, sir”

“Dongwoon” Junhyung called out, “As we planned, you stay here and lookout for any other soldiers or even the villagers. Make sure that no one knows that we are in there and if something is wrong, you know what to do, right?”

The youngest among them nodded once, “Yes, sir. I will make a diversion”

“Kikwang…” He turned to the other soldier, “You stay right outside of the prison. Stay out of sight but make sure that you`ve got eyes and ears to cover us at the inside. Hyunseung and I will get Jiyong and get out as fast as we can”

“They know that you are one of us, Kikwang. So, unless the situation is really out of control, don`t exposed yourself, got it?” Hyunseung raised his eyebrows.

“I understand” Kikwang salutes.

The Commander inhaled deeply, “We didn`t know what will happen. We didn`t know what is Jiyong`s condition inside. But one thing that we are sure is that we will get him out of there no matter what. He is the only chance for us to reach for Doojoon and Yoseop”

“We want Doojoon and Yoseop to come back; we have to get Jiyong first. This mission is nothing compare to what we will have to do later on in the underground” Hyunseung continued. “We didn`t have any eye or ear in the underground and no one knows what the layout will be”

“Let`s go rescue our team members”

“Sir Yes, sir”

_____*****_____

Both Junhyung and Hyunseung walked as quiet as they can but in no time, they reached the front door of the prison. Just as they planned, they sneaked inside from the side with least guard. Still, they are two male guards sitting on rice straws, laughing and talking about .

Hyunseung rolled his eyes and even before Junhyung gives the order, he stepped out and knocked both of the guards out, hard and fast and silent. He raised his eyebrows when Junhyung stared at him with eyes full of questions, “They talked about disgusting thing and I just can`t take it anymore” He whispered.

“Well, we already did whatever they talked about” Junhyung whispered back and hissed when the other feminine soldier pinched his left arm, “I was just telling the truth”

“Just hurry up…” Hyunseung scoffed, walking towards the inside of the prison.

At the outside, Dongwoon rubbed both of his hands together as the cold wind blew past him. From his position, he can see not only the front gate of the prison but also he can see Kikwang as well. The older soldier was also doing the same thing as him, rubbing his hands together while trying to stay alert.

He inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly, trying as hard as he can not to make any single noise. When he was first being brief about his duty for the night, Dongwoon can`t even sleep at all. He can`t lie and said that he is not nervous. He is nervous as hell. It is his first mission and it already involved life and death.

Anything can go wrong that night and his duty is to make sure that if there is something wrong, he will be the first to make everyone in the mission alert of it and at the same time, try to make a diversion towards the trouble.

He sighed again, eyes never left the front door and Kikwang. He was sitting behind a big wooden box and was ready to yawn when suddenly a ruckus seems to happen right in front of the prison door. A group of soldier talked to each other in a rush and grabbed their riffles. All seems alert of something.

Dongwoon blinked his eyes at squinted at Kikwang who was climbing into a wooden box. His hideout was almost discovered since he was actually right at where the soldiers were grouping. Two soldiers walked pass his hideout right when he closed the lid of the box.

Dongwoon sighed in relief. At least his boyfriend is safe for now and all he needs to think of is a diversion, a loud one so that Hyunseung and Junhyung can hear him.

A thought came into his mind but it was mad. He didn`t know if it will work or not but by the time he wanted to think of something else, he number of soldier at the front gate kept in increasing and he can see that Kikwang was getting out of the box slowly, probably trying to create a diversion himself.

The youngest didn`t want the others to think of him as a failure and so with the initial thought and idea, he went out bravely. “KIKWANG-AH…” He shouted really loud, taking almost every single soldier`s attention, “KIKWANG…” He walked towards the front gate, faking a worried look on his face and came face to face with a soldier.

“Excuse me, but you can`t be here” The soldier said to him.

Dongwoon sighed really deep, “I was looking for my boyfriend. The thing is that we fought just now and he walked out of the house”

“There is no one except the soldiers here. I don`t think your boyfriend is here” The other soldier said.

He looked around and his eyes landed on the box where Kikwang was in. Somehow, his eyes met with Kikwang`s through the crack of the box and he winked really fast, “I already searched the whole neighborhood and this is the only place that I didn`t search yet. I am worried so can you please let me at least search for him just around here?”

“I am sorry but-”

“KIKWANG-AH… COME OUT ALREADY… I AM SORRY FOR WHAT I JUST DID, BABY…” Dongwoon shouted right at the front gate of the prison, hoping that the people in the inside can hear him. “YAH… LEE KIKWANG…”

_____*****_____

Hyunseung and Junhyung stopped in a halt as both of them heard faintly the sound of Dongwoon`s voice.

“Diversion…” Hyunseung said.

“There must be something that had happened at the outside”

“They are going to be okay, right? Dongwoon and Kikwang…”

Junhyung scoffed, “They are the Elite Forces… of course they are going to be okay. I believe in them and their capabilities”

“If you say so then” Hyunseung nodded to himself.

“Come on… let`s do this quickly”

Both of the soldiers looked at each other as they quickly skipped towards Jiyong`s cell, not going to waste any single second since Dongwoon was probably sending them the signal that there are some people will be going inside the prison.

On their way there, they took down half of a dozen soldiers, knocking them out without making any single noise and now it left with only one corner to reach the destination. However, Junhyung was fast to pull his needy boyfriend back against the wall when they came almost face to face with 3 soldiers that were guarding Jiyong`s cell.

“There were no guard before” Hyunseung whispered.

Junhyung nodded twice, clicking his tongue in annoyed, “Yeah… maybe since the last time we break in here, they doubled the security for Jiyong”

“I didn`t hear Jiyong though... he is okay, right?”

“Of course he is okay… It`s not like they are going to kill him or something. They still need information from him”

The Vice Captain of Elite Forces peeked through once and inhaled sharply, “They looked buff too, not like other soldiers just now”

“We need to take them down. There is no other way. These people are going to find the knocked out soldiers soon and they will know that there are intruders here. I also don`t think Dongwoon and Kikwang can hold the soldiers at the outside for long”

“Then… are you ready?” Hyunseung asked, getting himself ready as well.

“Are you ready?” Junhyung mocked.

The thin soldier slit his eyes and knocked his small fist at the head of his Commander, “On your mark, Commander”

“On three… okay?” He asked and when his boyfriend nodded, he inhaled and exhaled a few times, “One… two… NOW”

_____*****_____

“We need to get out of here”

Doojoon looked up from playing with his hands to look at Yoseop. “Huh?”

“I said…”

“I heard what you just said…”

“That`s what I mean…”

“I don`t think so”

Yoseop blinked his eyes furiously, “Do you really don`t mind them talking trash to us? We didn’t eat properly for God knows how long. I don`t want them to hurt you anymore only because of I don`t want to agree with them, Doojoon. They have been using you against me”

“I don`t care about that. If it is for you, I am willing to do and face anything. We both know how valuable you are to them. No matter what, we can`t let them get what they wanted from you”

“I am not valuable… my blood is. When I agree with them, I am sure they are going to kill me and drain my blood for their so called immune antibodies whatsoever”

“…or maybe they will keep you alive so that they can use you whenever they have to forever” Doojoon said, standing up and stretched his bruised limbs. “But I am sure that they are thinking of other ways to make you change your mind”

The smaller between the two stood up as well, walking back and forth in the closed tight room. “It is good that they can`t use my parents against me. I don`t think I can hold on if that happens”

Yoseop was right. The people had been using him against the smaller man. Whenever it is the time for they to coax Yoseop again and again, they will this time beat him in front of Yoseop just so the man agree with the terms.

If it is not because of Yoseop`s strong heart and his strong body, the people had already get what they wanted by now.

Yoseop hummed, “I can`t take it anymore, being locked up in here like I prisoner. I am no prisoner to anyone”

“They are on their way here”

“Who…? The others…?”

Doojoon nodded, “We were planning to rescue Jiyong first and then you, right? i am sure that they already on their way here by now”

“We can`t prove that, Doojoon”

The Captain rolled his eyes at his cute little boyfriend, “I know that very well but based on the plan that we made before, soon, they will come to rescue you”

Yoseop judged Doojoon`s expression hardly, biting his lower lips, “Why are you stopping me?” He said and anyone could tell that his voice turned strong out of sudden.

“What…?”

“I said… why are you stopping me?”

“I didn`t…”

“You did…”

“How…?”

“By rejecting my plan to escape from here…”

Doojoon scoffed right while looking into Yoseop`s burning eyes, “I am not trying to stop you. I was thinking logically about it”

“What`s the logic in you trying to stop me from escape?”

“We didn`t know the layout in here, Yoseop. What good can bring us if we just blindly go out and try to reach the surface? We didn`t know how many soldiers are here. We didn`t know which way is the way out. We didn`t know if they even locked his whole place with tight security of what type. We know nothing” Doojoon explained slowly while trying to suppress his anger.

“Why are you angry at me?” Yoseop asked, frowning hard.

“I am not angry…”

“You sounded angry”

“I am not…”

“Then… can you at least agree with me?”

“I can`t do that”

“Why not…?”

Doojoon sighed deeply, “Can you just trust me? They will soon come for you, don`t worry about it. I am sure that they will be here soon”

“I trust you. I just didn`t understand why are you-”

“Are you accusing me now, Yang Yoseop?”

Yoseop suddenly turned silent. His big eyes looked at Doojoon and then he shook his head slowly, “I would never do that… I trust you. I just can`t wait anymore. I just want to run away from here and forget about everything that had happened, live my life like any other normal people”

“You are not normal, Yoseop, either you like it or not, this is who you are” Doojoon snapped, immediately regretting it as he sees the hurt and pain on the other`s small face.

_____*****_____

“Seung, you`re okay…?” Junhyung asked while leaning back on the wall, catching his breath. He looked at the man beside him, wincing at the trickled on blood on the other`s left arm and side face. “You`re hurt…?”

Hyunseung squeezed his eyes tight as he started to feel the sudden sting and opened them slowly. “I am alright… just a few cuts, that`s all” He said, “Those guys are different from the others. They fight well enough”

“You`re sure you`re okay…? Your arm looked pretty bad” Junhyung said, pointing at the still bleeding arm of Hyunseung.

“I will just wrap them for now. There is nothing that too severe. I am sure of it. I just felt a light sting, that`s all”

“Yeah… luckily we managed to knock them out even before they can make any sound for help” Junhyung looked at the three bodies that were sprawling on the floor in front of them, “Let`s just get Jiyong and get the hell out of here”

“Yeah… I am agree with you”

“Come on…”

Both of them ran quietly towards Jiyong`s cell.

As they arrived, Hyunseung quickly peeked inside the cell while Junhyung guarded his back. He squint his eyes to search for Jiyong but could not find any. It was quite hard to look inside the dark cell from just a small window.

“Jun… I can`t find Jiyong in here” Hyunseung whispered.

“What…?” Junhyung frowned and this time, he looked for the body himself while Hyunseung guarded his back. “Where is he?”

“I am not sure. I didn`t hear anything too, not even a sound of breathing”

“It can`t be that they took Jiyong to other place, right?” Junhyung asked, standing right beside Hyunseung. “Maybe because of our previous break in…”

“But there were those guards from before…”

“Then…” Junhyung plotted the worst case scenario in his head but can`t say it out loud.

“Do not tell me that this is indeed a trap…” Hyunseung said, glaring at Junhyung.

“OH YES IT IS A TRAP”

Both of the soldiers know it so well whose voice it belongs too, but before they could even do anything, they were knocked at the back of their head until they passed out.

_____*****_____

Doojoon shut his eyes tight, trying to figure out the way to make the smaller man sitting at the other side of the room in front of him to speak again with him. He sighed deeply, like really deep, “Seop…” He called out once again.

The other man did look up at him but he did not say anything in return nor shows any facial expression at all.

“I am sorry… I didn`t mean to burst out to you. I just feel so tense and stress and tired, that`s all. You know I didn`t mean everything that I said just now, right?” He asked. “Seop… please say something. You`re killing me with this silence”

Yoseop closed his eyes, leaning his head back on the wall. “I just don`t have anything to say”

The captain of Elite Forces moved slowly until he was sitting beside his boyfriend. He looked at the man and mentally punched himself for blurting out nonsense that hurt this love of his life really deep. “I didn`t mean it when I said that you are not normal. I mean-”

“It`s okay, Doojoon-ah” Yoseop said slowly, “I understand what you were trying to tell me”

“I just-”

“We were stress… I know. I am too and this… condition we were in” The smaller man gesture to the whole semi-dark room with both of his hands, “It really beat us in the inside. We thought that we are strong enough. I thought that I am strong enough and I can face this, I can stand up against them until they crumbled beneath me but-”

Doojoon frowned hard, “What are you trying to say, Yoseop-ah?”

Yoseop sighed, “You know what I am trying to say”

“No…” The captain shook his head, “Even if I can figure it out, I won`t believe it. I know that you are much stronger than this”

“That`s why I said before. I thought I am strong enough”

“Seop…”

“Maybe…” Yoseop finally looked at Doojoon, “Maybe if I just do what they want, this will be over, right?”

By this time, Doojoon was sitting facing the smaller man and he was holding on the pair of hands belong to the man, “What are you talking about?” He asked, “Yang Yoseop, please just take a deep breath and calm down. You are not thinking straight right now”

Yoseop looked at their intertwined hands, “I can`t let them continue hurting you. I can`t let them do whatever they wanted to anyone that I know only because of I don`t want to cooperate. Who knows what they have plan in the future if I continue to resist them like this”

“You are not giving up on me, Yoseop. You can`t do that”

“I have tried to hold on but I think have reached my own limit, Doojoon. They have killed my parents and I can guarantee that they will kill my friends after this. I can`t let that happen”

“We will not let that happen, Yoseop. Didn`t you hear what I told you before? The others, they are on the way and they will take us out. We have our own plan and we will carry it out”

Yoseop shook his head dejectedly, “There are no way we can-”

“Yes, we can” Doojoon cut Yoseop`s word, “When we are together, we can do anything. I need you to believe in me about this. That`s all, believe in me, Yoseop-ah. I will take you out of here. We will live together after this”

There is deep silence followed after as Yoseop looked at Doojoon intensely. Through his half-closed and tired eyes, he tried to judge the man, trying to seek for any sincerity in the handsome face. And he didn`t have to find it hardly, the sincerity are all there.

“Then, tell me your plan exactly” Yoseop said.

_____*****_____