Friends forever... really?

Line

“We need to quicken things up” Junhyung said as soon as Doojoon and Hyunseung sat on the chair in front of his desk, “We don`t have much time. The people from the upper Line had been pestering me with the same question over and over again”

Hyunseung leaned all the ways back to the comfy chair, resting his tired body, “It must be hard for you to deal with them, Junnie. Don`t worry, I will massage you later on” He winked.

Right when Junhyun wanted to replay, Doojoon cut in, “Don`t call me if you two want to flirt with each other” He rolled his eyes, did the same as Hyunseung, resting on the chair. He had been on duty and God knows when the last time he had a proper sleep. It must have been ages. He can`t even remember it. But then, a job is a job. He had to do what he was paid to do.

“Geez… Calm down, would you” Hyunseung stick his tongue out at his Captain, “Just want to defuse the tension”

Junhyung cleared his throat, “Anyway, as I said, we need to quicken things up. I leave the boy to you, Doo and I do hope that you can get whatever we need from him soon”

“You can`t expect me to interrogate him when he barely knew me”

“He barely knew you but you knew him well enough, right?” Junhyung asked.

Doojoon looked at the outside of the window, to the clear sky and sighed, “Fine… give me a few weeks”

“That`s too long” Hyunseung commented.

“I can`t retrieve the information in just days. I need weeks. That boy didn`t even know what he`s capable of and how valuable his life is. I will get the info and just give me the time I wanted” Doojoon spat.

“There is no need to get angry at Seung” Junhyung said, saving his pouting boyfriend, “Alright, Doo. You have exactly 2 weeks or we will have to take the boy to the upper Line. He needs to know the truth of his existence”

“What will the people in the upper Line do to him if we did bring him there?” Hyunseung asked, suddenly felt curious.

“Who knows…” Doojoon interrupt once again when Junhyung wanted to answer.

Junhyung sighed, “Anyway… what about the spy? Is he doing everything we asked him to?”

Hyunseung nodded, “I had my eyes on him and he is spot on. You don`t need to be worried about anything. He plays his role just nice and this time, it is our time to play our role”

“It must be tough for the boy if he learns the truth later” Doojoon murmur to himself.

_____*****_____

The whole field was packed with trainees and trainers and yet Yoseop had to crank his neck to find where the hell his trainer is. He softly sighed and decided to just wait at a spot for the morning assembly to begin. Perhaps, the captain had something to attend. While waiting, he looked around, identifying his competitor.

People were smiling. He wonders if those people know what kind of situation will they face if they did become Elite Force. By then he was sure that none of the people other than him and his friends were from Line7.

Not to say, they look really fresh. Men will build body, women with thin, curvy body. Everyone was with unnecessary hair style, accessory and even some with beautiful clothes under their coat uniform. No one in Line7 will dress like that.

Yoseop also watched the interaction between the trainer and trainee. He and Doojoon never had any usual or common conversation. His trainer never patted him on his head or shoulder, telling his good luck or smile at him like other trainers had been doing.  

“Hey Yoseop” Dongwoon and Kikwang jogged slowly towards their friend. “Why are you all alone? Where is Captain Yoon Doojoon?”

The smallest but oldest boy shrugged, “How am I supposed to know?”

“He didn`t ask you to come to his room first thing this morning?” Kikwang asked.

Yoseop shook his head, “Why?”

“It is nothing… Vice-Captain Hyunseung asked us to go to his room this morning. Just a brief speech from him as our trainer” Dongwoon said quickly.

“Good for you guys… Being together even for training” Yoseop commented, still looking around, hoping to find Doojoon. Honestly, have to act all alone in this new environment scared his a little and these two standing in front him is his competitor now. He can only cling to Doojoon now. “You guys will train together after this, huh?”

“Yeah… but still, I will have to compete with Kikwang. I do hope that the three of us can pass this. Then, there will be no way we will live in that dungeon again” Dongwoon said.

“We`ll sees…” Yoseop said under his breath.

“Anyway, Seop, do you know that there`s a camera in our room?” Kikwang whispered, waiting for Yoseop`s reaction.

Yoseop did nothing other than nod.

Kikwang`s mouth gaped, “What? You knew it too? Why it is that only me who didn`t realize about it?” He scratched his head, “You want to know something, Seop? Yesterday, I have with- Ouch”

“I didn`t need to know that first thing in the morning you idiot” Yoseop shove his fist on Kikwang`s head, “And you” He pointed at Dongwoon, “Take care of your boyfriend and fix his manners. We`re in public and everyon can hear us” He scolded.

Dongwoon chuckled, “What Kikwang was trying to say is that I tricked his into having even when I knew that there`s a camera in the room” He proudly said even when Yoseop glared at his handsome face.

Yoseop shook his head at the lovebirds when suddenly everyone gets into formed squad. The trainees in line while trainers at the front. The three of them swiftly get into line and waited for the assembly that seems to be starting at any moment. It does not take long for three of the main people in the headquarters to step onto the stage including his trainer. Immediately, others started to whisper with each other.

It`s too bad I didn`t get them as my trainer.

I heard that they didn`t have any trainee this year.

They had their own and actually picked them up themselves.

What?

Who are their trainees?

How am I supposed to know?

But still… I want to be their trainee.

Yoseop rolled his eyes while Kikwang and Dongwoon giggled. The three of them well known of what is it the others were talking about. Too bad, those people on stage were theirs.

“Good morning”

Everyone fell into deep silence as Junhyung`s voice can be heard, waiting and anticipating for what the commander wanted to say. He didn`t even use a mike but then his voice filled the whole big field. Standing on his right was Doojoon and on his left was Hyunseung. The three of them looked very neat with their own uniform, slightly different from the trainees`.

“I welcome each one of you to this year Elite Force recruit program. As you know, our training will take a little over several months, not until a year but your evaluation based on your full training with and without your trainer. I don`t want to talk too much this morning, just want to tell all of you what Elite Force is all about”

“We are a special force, different from the one that guard the upper Line, Police Force. We guarded the lower Line and because of that, your training will be different from them and when I said different, it meant harsher and more dangerous. Some even died during the training process”

Well, that was something that Doojoon had never told him. Yoseop could felt the stiff and sudden mood change around him. He glanced at both Dongwoon and Kikwang, relieved that none of them seems to be taken back by the Commander`s words. He focused back on the stage and was taken back when he found Doojoon`s eyes were on him.

“Our initial job is actually to turn the lower Line more presentable… or at least not as dangerous as what they were now. That is why Elite Force were built in the first place but until now, it has been years, we still can`t make that happened. Now, with new recruit, I was hoping that something can be done especially about Line7, where I believed that none other than the chosen one had step their feet there”

“So… we are the chosen one, huh?” Dongwoon speaks slowly, only meant to be heard by Kikwang and Yoseop.

Kikwang snickered, “Maybe or perhaps the unlucky one”

“The cursed one…” Yoseop continued.

“All of you will be given your own training time table by your trainer. There will be some moment where you will train with others and there are some moments where you will spend your time with your trainer” Hyunseung said, “Your life here is all about training and that`s it. Wake up, shower, breakfast, training, lunch, training, dinner, training, shower, sleep. That`s your time table. Once a week, you will be given a day off and only that, understand?”

“Sir, yes sir!”

_____*****_____

“You`ve got to be ing kidding me…” Kikwang`s eyes bulged at the paper on his hand, “They really expect us to live like this? Although I live in Line7, I still have free time every single day, you know?” He said, almost shred the paper.

While Kikwang continued to whine and complaint, both Dongwoon and Yoseop stared silently at their own papers. Dongwoon sighed loudly, making Yoseop turned to look at him, “Well, this is the price we have to pay to escape Line7, huh…”

“I guess so” Dongwoon sighed.

“Then, Seop… it will be rare for us to see you after this, right?” Kikwang suddenly asked, looking dearly at his friend.

Yoseop shrugged, “How am I supposed to know. We`ll see how it turns”

“By the way,these people…” Dongwoon said, looking at the other trainees who seem not to be as depress as they are after checking their time table, “They are not from Line7, is it? Only the three of us were from there and not them”

“Maybe from Line 5 and 6” Yoseop said, looking at the direct direction where Dongwoon was looking at, “They can`t possibly be from the upper Line”

“Why do you say that?” The curious little Kikwang asked.

Yoseop closed his eyes in frustration while Dongwoon took the opportunity to laugh at the question, “Kikwang…” He slowly called, “People from the upper Line can`t possibly want to step their foot on the lower Line land, is it? They`ve got heaven already, why do they want to visit the hell?” He explained, raising his eyebrows at his boyfriend.

Kikwang hummed in acknowledgement, “Ah… that`s true…”

“How are you guys doing?”

The three of them looked at the source of the voice and immediately get into a halt position, “Fine, sir. Thank you” Dongwoon quickly answered to his trainer.

Junhyung flashed his infamous smile and patted Dongwoon`s shoulder, “I am terribly sorry that you have to join training with Lee Kikwang. As you see, I don`t have as much time as other trainer to train you, Son Dongwoon”

“I understand, sir”

“Good then…” Junhyung eyed the papers in each of their hand, “I see that you already look at your time table, how was it? I want you to know that the three of you must excel since you are our trainee” He said, pointed at the two men behind him, “You can`t perform less than others. That`s why your time tables are more occupied than them”

“Yes, sir”

_____*****_____

“Stamina is very important. Without or lack in stamina prevents you from being physically fast, mentally fast and fast judgment. Everything surrounding us happened so fast. How can you deal with it if you are not fast enough?”

Yoseop watched Doojoon walked back and forth in front of him. They were currently at the end of the field, under the shady tree with Yoseop sitting obediently and Doojoon walking with no direction while talking about strategy, fast thinking, challenge and now… stamina.

“Do you know that a single Elite Force soldier can bring down almost 10 of Police Force?”

Yoseop shook his head.

“That`s why I told you that. Keep it in mind. There will be a test where you have to fight against dozens of Police Force and you need to pass that exam to go to the next level”

“This is like a game”

Doojoon stopped walking, “You think so?”

“Yeah…”

“Whatever it is, you are not the only one that played this game. I told you before that from 50 only 10 will manage and as my trainee, you must be within that 10 people range, understand?”

“…Yes…”

“Have you eaten your breakfast?” Doojoon asked.

“Yes”

“Good. You will need your strength today”

“May I ask?” Yoseop looked at Doojoon and when the older man nodded, he continued, “Where are the other trainees from? And their time table, it`s different from us. Is it only because we are you, Vice-Captain and Commander`s trainees?”

Doojoon hummed, “They are from Line5 and Line6. There are only two or three from the upper Line, Line4. They had… um… some fighting spirit in themselves to make Line a better country and about your time table; it was arrange by each trainer. Your own time table was made by me”

“Really…?”

The captain nodded.

Yoseop frowned, looking down at the paper in his hand, “Then… is it negotiable for more free time?” The boy smirked.

Doojoon slit his eyes at his trainee, “Now…” He snatched Yoseop`s time table from the boy`s hand and pointed at the first training schedule, “You need to come with me. The time now is 0800. We will spend your first 4 hours of training at the track. I need to see how good you are at running”

_____*****______

It was hell.

That Captain Yoon Doojoon was making Yoseop run around the field for tons of rounds. At first all he asked was for Yoseop to jog for the first and second round. A little bit faster for the next 3 rounds. And when it reaches the sixth round, Doojoon suddenly let out two hunting dogs, ordering them to simply chase Yoseop around the field.

Poor the boy… He ran as if he was chased by a ghost.

There are several other trainers and trainees that trained there. All they did was simply watched, amazed at how Yoseop can run that fast.

Not enough with those; when the boy made almost five rounds with the dogs kept on chasing his tail, Doojoon then let out a horse and asked Yoseop to win a race against the animal.

While Yoseop was running out of his life to win the match that he knew he can`t possibly win, Doojoon watched with bored eyes while drinking his coffee. He did once in a while shouted to Yoseop, asking the boy to keep up with the horse and that`s all.

Right after 2 and a half hour, Doojoon finally took the animals away.

Yoseop`s held his knees, bending forward while trying to stabilize his breath. His legs were shaking and his head`s spinning. He looked up at the captain who handed him a bottle of cold plain water. Glaring at the man, he gladly took the bottle and chunked down to water like a thirsty bear.

“It was refreshing, is it?”

Yoseop tossed away the empty bottle, attempting to sit down but Doojoon pulled his arms upwards, making him standing still. “You can`t sit down just yet”

“What are you, a murderer?”

The captain chuckled, “Nope… but I will consider that as a new career”

“What`s with those animals? What if those stupid dogs did bit me? I could have an infection, you know?” Yoseop wiped his sweaty forehead. “Where did the dogs and horse come from anyway?”

“But they didn`t bite you, right? And there`s an animal farm right beside the field if you didn`t notice. There are plenty other animals that I can use on you after this”

Ignoring the sarcasm, Yoseop continued to blabber, “And the horse… you really expected me to run as fast as a horse? Are you insane? I am a human, for you info and human don`t race against horse. There are reasons why soldiers ride horses for battle because horses are fast and humans aren`t, got that?”

Doojoon did the same as Yoseop, ignored his trainee`s complaint, “I didn`t actually want to see you win. I want to know how fast you can be. What are you limits? How far can you go in distress situation? I need to take all that into account for your report, you know?”

Yoseop huff his breath, “This is my first training. You can`t just expect me to do all the runs during my first training”

“I thought you were always running back in Line7?” Doojoon raised his eyebrows at Yoseop who was still spitting fire from his nose and ears.

“I do the chasing back in Line7, not the running” Yoseop spat back.

Doojoon almost immediately smiled at the one very bold statement. “Well said, kid” He said, walking away from the field, probably to another training spot.

“Who the hell did you call a kid?” Yoseop frowned, “Hey! Where are you going? You can`t just leave me here”

_____*****_____

“Report…” Junhyung said as soon as he and the other boy stepped into his office.

“Unfortunately, Yoseop knew that there`s a camera in his room, sir. But I doubt he realized the fact that the camera can record voice too”

“How can he know about it?”

“Sir, back there where I live with him in Line7, he watched our back all alone. He is a very intelligence boy. I don`t know how he can find the camera but just when we talked about it before the assembly, he did mention that he knew about the camera existence”

Junhyung massaged his temple, sighing slowly but really deep, “He`s more capable that we thought”

“Yes, sir”

“We need to quicken things up. I told my men to do their job and I expect you do yours too. Keep being close to them and whatever I want you to find out from them, I will let you know later. I can`t count on one person only to handle the boy”

“I will never disappoint you, sir”

“I know you will not. As for now, he still was making a fuss over us picking you guys up?” Junhyung turned to look at the boy behind him.

“Yeah… he finds it… weird”

“Yoseop is very intelligent like you said so he must have thought it will be weird for us to step there in Line7. By the way, do as what you always do. I meet you later tomorrow morning in my room”

“Yes, sir”

“One more thing…”

“Sir…?”

“Don`t get caught doing nothing. All of them were in their training. So, just train with your friend under Hyunseung. Act well…”

“Yes, sir”

_____*****_____

Yoseop dragged his wobbling legs into the dining hall when the lunch time came. He slowly took his designated seat and face his two friends that already dig into their food like there is no tomorrow. He looked at the plate in front of him, felt hungry but didn`t even have any energy left to lift a single finger.

“What`s wrong with you?” Dongwoon asked, swallowing his piece of chicken.

“Seop… seriously, I would die to stay here even as trainee forever. Just look at the food” Kikwang cut in, munching on his vegetables and mashed potato, “This is so good and-” He stopped chewing and stared at Yoseop who almost dozed off, “What`s wrong with you?” He asked, exactly like Dongwoon just did.

The oldest blinked tiredly, “I have a devil trainer” He simply murmured.

Dongwoon almost chocked while trying to laugh, “Is it that bad? What is it that you do just now?” He quickly gulped down his drink before he really chokes and accidentally died there.

“Running…”

“For 4 hours?” Kikwang raised his eyebrows.  

Yoseop nodded, slowly sipped on his drink, “He made me race against a horse”

Kikwang and Dongwoon looked at each other with big eyes, “He did what?” Kikwang asked once again, not believing his ears.

Just when Yoseop wanted to answer, someone interrupt him.

“Hey, guys. Those boys over there were from Line7” Suddenly, a boy at the other table said loudly, drawing everyone`s attention. The whole dining hall became as silent as a graveyard. Everyone either was looking at the boy who was speaking or the three mentioned.

“Can you believe it? They did pick up strays from that dungeon” The other boy continued and the hall filled with laughter. “We have to compete with bunch of stray people”

Once again, Kikwang and Dongwoon look at each other while Yoseop started to dig into his own food, wanting to ignore whatever that was thrown to him and his friend. Although he was hungry, his appetite lost out of sudden.

So the people did think of them as strays, huh?

“I heard that they ate back there”

“No way… then, did they drank each other`s piss too?”

Kikwang nervously looked at Yoseop who was showing signed of blowing up. He touched Dongwoon`s hand, signaling that they need to do something before it turned really bad because when Yoseop is angry, that boy probably will be dead. Dongwoon shut his eyes in frustration.

“Plus, they kill for food. Can you believe how pathetic their live were?”

“Hey you…!” The first boy that spoke up called over the three friends. “Are you deaf? We are talking about you strays. Don`t you want to say something? Or is it everything that we said is the truth”

 Yoseop immediately stood up, clenching his fist really tight and turned to look properly at the boy. As he walked there, Kikwang and Dongwoon did try to stop him but he brushed their hands away.

“God damn it…” Dongwoon sighed, “This is not going to be good” He whispered to Kikwang and the boy nodded.

“Well… the boy did something really unnecessary” Kikwang whispered back.

“You know…” Yoseop speaks up, stopping right at the other side of the boy`s table. He faced the boy bravely and his eyes flashed the color of red. Some of the boys on the table inched away from him. His small body emitted the dark aura that anyone in the hall can feel, “Yeah… we did kill for food and sometimes, when we were really desperate, do you know what we eat?” He asked with a devilish smile.

The boy stayed silent with a cocky smile and Yoseop turned his attention on the girl beside the boy, probably his girlfriend or something, “Human…” He whispered and the girl almost falls from the stool for leaning too backwards away from Yoseop.

Yoseop chuckled, nodding to himself, “Yeah… we kill some kids sometimes to eat, burned them and eat their flesh and we didn`t only kill for food. We kill to survive SO-” He smashed his palm on the table, making everyone there flinched, “What makes you think I will not kill you to survive this training process, huh?”

“You will not” The cocky boy replied, “You will stay in jail for the rest of your life if you did kill me and ARGHH” His screamed filled the entire hall when Yoseop stabbed his hand with the fork he himself used to eat just now. “ARE YOU CRAZY?”

Yoseop shook his head, “You can`t take this little pain, what makes you thing you can last a single day in Line7 if you made it to be the Elite Force?” He asked back, turning his back on the boy and this time, facing the other trainees who silently watched him with fear in their eyes.

“All of you never even be there in Line7. Don`t act like you knew everything because you don`t. If I were you, I prayed hard so that I will fail this training. Back in Line7, there is no sun, there is no laughter, and there is no peace. You reached there with all the clean clothes you`re wearing now, you`ll be killed in just the first 20 seconds and-”

“-and I think you need to come with me”

Everyone turned their head to the voice and gasped when they saw their captain was there the whole time.

_____*****_____

“Your behavior was truly embarrassing just now, Yang Yoseop” Hyunseung said even before Doojoon closed the door of his office. He watched Yoseop simply ignored what he said and took a seat on the couch in front of him, “You knew that you will be punished because of what you did, right?”

Yoseop looked at Hyunseung, “I am thrilled to know what kind of punishment I will face”

Doojoon shook his head and sat beside Yoseop. His eyes met Hyunseung and he raised his eyebrows when the Vice-Captain slit his eyes at him, “That boy you`ve hurt is the son of Line5`s governor. You are going to cause your commander a hard time, Yoseop” He said, glancing at his trainee.

“He started it” Yoseop looked at Doojoon, “You should check the camera in the hall and you will know the truth”

Both of them in-command people in the room looked at each other, knowing that one of their other tricks had been found.

“Are you sure that there`s a camera there?” The captain asked.

Yoseop scoffed, “I have counted 6 cameras in there and I don`t want to bring up the topic of having a camera in our rooms too. Are we really that untrustworthy? You guys don`t really have to monitor us even when we are in the room, you know. It is fine to put one at the outside but inside? That`s a little bit too vague for me”

“We have our own reason. You will know that too when you`ve become one of us” Hyunseung said.

“Right… Like I want to be one of you in the first place”

“You don`t want to?”

Yoseop looked at the beautiful man sitting across him, “You guys picked me up. It is not me who go to you guys. I know there is something going on that you didn`t tell me but I guess I will have to find it out on my own, huh?”

“Enough talking about secrets” Doojoon intercepted, “I brought you here to talk some sense into you and to make sure you realized that here, we don`t simply hurt people, Yang Yoseop. You need to left that habit of your of hating people so hurt back in Line7”

Yoseop stayed silent, didn`t say anything while diverted his eyes around the room.

Doojoon looked at Hyunseung who seems to be studying the boy really closely, “I need you to behave really good after this, Yoseop. I don`t want my trainee to be acting like how he did just now. It brings shame on me too”

The boy murmured something that sound like a sorry but Doojoon doubt that Yoseop will apologize to him. Maybe the boy never even used the word dory before in his life.

Doojoon sighed, “I will not ask you to apologize to the boy because I know you will not do it. I only asked you to behave yourself. I will meet you again during training after lunch” He said and right after he finished, Yoseop stood up, leaving the office real quick.

“He really is sharp” Hyunseung commented. “I bet he knew it already about us putting the tracking device on his uniform”

“Can`t blame him. He was the successful test object. No wonder he is intelligent, sharp and also his energy was amazing. I find it out during our training just now” Doojoon said, standing up and stretched his ache body. “I am dying to know what else he can do” 

Hyunseung groaned, “I think we need to do something. Judging by the way he spoke to us just now, I don`t think he trust us just yet. He may be opened up a little bit to you but not trust yet. I think you, my friend; you need to act fast before Jun nags you once again”

Doojoon sighed, straightening his uniform as he getting ready for the next training session, “I know that and God knows if Jun did nag on me, I will punch him in his face. He nags like a grandmother and it annoyed me so much”

“You punched him, I kill you”

“Really…? You will kill me, Seung?”

“Yeah, Doo… then I will get promoted as the next Captain” Hyunseung grinned.

The captain rolled his eyes, “I want to get close to him slowly so he would not suspect anything. that`s why I asked for a few weeks”

“Perhaps… you need to bring him to bed”

“E-Excuse me…?”

Hyunseung clasped both of his hands together as if he had thought of a new brilliant idea. Swiftly, he stood up and smiled widely at Doojoon, “Why don`t you make him fall for you? I am sure he will open up to his boyfriend, right?”

“W…What…?” Doojoon looked at Hyunseung as if he had lost his mind. Maybe, this skinny man in front of him did lost his mind already.

“Trust me… just make him your little cute boyfriend and when he already yours, I am sure he will tell you anything you wanted to know”

Doojoon frowned, but still he thought the idea was not really bad.

Maybe he should try it.

_____*****_____

“Hey, Seop…”

Yoseop glanced at his back and smiled slightly, “Hey…”

Kikwang took the seat beside his friend, throwing his sight at the same direction as Yoseop. “What are you doing here all alone in the dark?” He asked. “Aren`t you afraid…?”

He was having a trouble sleeping and thought that he would spend the night with Dongwoon. But then, right when he wanted to knock on his boyfriend room`s door, he was a figure sitting at the window pane alone. With only a glance, he knew who the figure`s belongs to.

“I can`t sleep” Yoseop answered. “There is nothing to be afraid of”

“What if the boys at the dining hall came?”

“And do what exactly?”

“I don`t know… attack you?”

“He wouldn`t dare” Yoseop scoffed.

Both of them stay silent for a few moments, enjoying the cold night, looking at the dim streets on Line5. “Seop…”

“Hmm…”

“I don`t want to leave here”

Yoseop blinked slowly. Kikwang had been his friend for quite a long time and that boy is one fragile being. He is so clueless sometimes but that`s what cheer him and Dongwoon up. Lee Kikwang is a very valuable friend to him and he understands it, after live in such a rough life, no one wants to leave here even when they might die from exhaustion of training. “I don`t know what to say to that”

“I wonder what the environment in the upper Line is. It must felt like heaven, right?”

“There is no use for us to think too much about that”

“Have you ever thought of your parents, Seop?”

“There is no use for me to think of them”

“But you must have a little bit thought about them, right? I mean… when we look across the streets and kids seems so happy living with their family. I thought of my parents a lot lately. I wonder what might happen if I still live with them. I might never met you and Dongwoonie”

“I don`t have any memories of them”

“Really, Seop…?”

Yoseop sighed deeply, “I survive all alone back there in Line7, Kikwang-ah. No one was there to support me. I don`t even know who my parents are. Sometimes, I figured I was made and not born”

“Why do you say that…?”

“Sometimes, I felt like I have no fear even when people were there to kill me. There are times when I felt like I don`t have heart because I can`t feel it beating in my chest. Maybe it`s because of my stress and so on. But the thought of being made and not born actually put me into ease. At least I knew why I never meet with my parents”

“Perhaps-”

“Today… I did nothing other than running. I don`t even know that I have all of the energy. I do feel tired but somehow, I still can dash. I don`t know. It`s something wrong somewhere in me. Ever since these shows up in our life, I felt like-”

Kikwang took Yoseop`s hand into his, grasping it tightly, “You knew that I will be your friend no matter what, right? Even if your instinct is true, I will be your friend forever. You will not be alone anymore like before”

Yoseop nodded, looking dearly at his friend, “I know, Kikwang. Thank you for always be there for me and Dongwoon too”

Kikwang flashed his usual bright smile. “No matter what happen, Seop”

And the two friends fail to notice another human being there, silently listening to their conversation like a spy he is.

_____*****_____

i am so sorry that it`s a bit long... idea just came into my mind out of sudden.. hehe... 

anyway... the secret everyone kept from Yoseop will be reveal in the next chapter... anyone want to take a guess what the secret is? i left tons of clues in this chapter... and who might the spy be? 

Mera...