Getting to know each other

Line

“It is getting worst” The commander said. He shut the file in his hands, tossing it away and looked at his two soldiers who were sitting in front of him.

“What is?” One of the soldiers, the Captain, asked.

“The situation in low Lines”

The other soldier, Vice-Captain, snickered, “I thought it already worst”

The commander blinked his eyes at the two soldiers, “This time it is far more than worst. The only people on the streets are killers. Others were too scared to get out of their homes. They kill to get anything, food, clothes, even boxes for those who lives in the streets”

“We can`t really do anything about Line7. It is too messy there”

“Yeah, right… I don`t even want to set my foot there”

“Our people had been telling the same” The commander nodded, “I was given weekly report this morning and it was a mess there in Line7. But things in other Lines are still under control. I received order from people inside Line1. They want us to step in, making things at least presentable”

The Vice-Captain raised his eyebrows, “So, we`re talking about Line7 now, is it?”

Captain among the three stood, walking towards the window, “What are your suggestions then?” He eyes the people at the street of Line5. Most of them were wandering around, looking at each of the stalls open, probably wanted to sneak something. 

“What do you think?” The commander looked at the Vice-Captain.

“Should we recruit new people? More of us… easier to take control of Line7” Vice-Caption suggested.

-----*****-----

At one dark, dirty, wet alley, one man was being surrounded by three boys, very young boys, around the age of 17 and 18. The man was pleading for the boys, so that he will not being hit. The man throws all his belongings towards the boys, begging the boys to take them and just walk away.

However, the boys` ear were deaf towards the words came out of the man`s lips. Their eyes were so cold and there is no sign other than hatred in their face. They lunged forward and the next thing they knew, the man was already dead.

One of the boys kicked the now-lifeless-man-face and crushed it with his shoes. He kept on kicking and kicking until blood splattered everywhere, on the brick wall, on the rough floor, on his own trousers, everywhere. The blood was thick and smelt like but none of them care.

The other two boys did nothing to stop their friend. Instead, they watched silently how the man was crushed beyond recognized by the eldest among them. To them, this was nothing. They have seen far worse than this.

“Don`t you think it is enough already?”

The boy that was still kicking the man froze, left foot in the air on the man`s face. He turned his head to look at his two friends. Their eyes met with each other and he gave out last kick to the man`s throat, successful in making the man no longer wanted to live if he survive the attack and sighed.

“Let`s take everything and go back home. I am hungry”

“There is nothing worth to take though”

The three boys walked away from the scene, the eldest was leading the way. A little that they didn`t realized is that they were watched.

-----*****-----

Yoseop was once again thrown to the chair right even before he could get up. He winced as his back hit the chair quite hard. Glaring at the three people standing in front of him, he clicked his tongue, “What now…? What do you people want from us?” He asked.

At the other two chairs, Kikwang and Dongwoon seated, silently watched the interaction between Yoseop and the soldiers that entered their homes just now.

“Is that how you treat your guest?” One of the soldiers leaned forward towards Yoseop and asked nicely, surprisingly.

Yoseop almost gaped in shock at how nice the soldier asked him, with smile and so on. The past soldier he met didn`t even wanted to look at him with their so called pure eyes. Not just him, all of the people in Line7. To everyone else, they are filthy, stupid and just deserved to die.

“I am sorry for my brother`s attitude” Kikwang interrupted, ignoring the glared from Yoseop. They knew that they should not act nice with the soldiers or the police but since these three people were nice to them, why not they being nice too. “What can we assist you soldiers with?”

The soldiers that leaned forward towards Yoseop stood up straight, “First of all I think you guys should know who we are. My name is Jang Hyunseung and I am the Vice-Captain for Line`s Elite Force. I have with me my Captain, Yoon Doojoon and also my Commander, Yong Junhyung” He said, pointing at each Doojoon and Junhyung.

None of the three boys gave any reaction and it last for quite some times. Until Dongwoon opened his mouth, “What can we do for you guys? I never thought that the people with high rank in the Elite Force would want to step inside Line7”

Junhyung exhaled softly, “We need to recon new people in the Elite Force” He said, straight away to the truth of why they were there.

“I personally think that you guys step into the wrong Line. Here, everyone is murderers. I don`t think you guys want any murderer in your Elite Force” Kikwang said, eyebrows furrowed. He looked at his side, trying to catch Yoseop`s attention but the boy`s eyes never left the soldier in front of him.

Doojoon blinked his eyes at the boy in front of him. He didn`t say a word, only listen to the conversation of the other four and so does the boy. He thought he saw something in the boy`s eyes and he knew what is it. Hatred…

“What happened in the alley just now, we saw everything” Junhyung speaks up again.

That was when Yoseop finally blinked his eyes away from the soldier named Doojoon and looked at Junhyung, “That`s only the gist of everything happened here. Stay for a while and you guys will see worse than that”

Hyunseung chuckled softly, gaining attention from the three boys sitting on the chairs. He shut his mouth immediately, knowing that he was not supposed to laugh at the statement, “Sorry…” He mouthed at Yoseop.

“Let me get this straight, we didn`t pick you guys like we pick pickles at the store. We made a background check on each one of you” Junhyung explained, “Son Dongwoon, aged 17, once lived in Line6 with parents until you were 10 but since they died, being poisoned by unknown person with unknown reason and your foster family which is your aunt can`t support you any longer, you were sold to the black market here in Line7 for only few buckets of meat”

Dongwoon raised his eyebrows at Junhyung, “Well… I didn`t know about the part that I was sold for only few buckets of meat” He commented, didn`t slightly felt sad to being told the truth.

Junhyung ignored the sarcasm and continued by looking at Kikwang this time, “Lee Kikwang, aged 17, lived in Line5 before but parents could no longer support the life cost there moved to Line7 when you were 12. Settled down for a while but then parents went to search for food, never come back, assumed dead. You live in the streets until you met with the other two who surprisingly saved you from being beaten to death by other people”

The said boy didn`t say anything. He seems to be sad but no tears fell. It is probably because he knew his tears mean nothing to the world. Why must he cry then? His eyes never left Junhyung when the man recites his life history.

The Commander then turned his attention to the last boy.

“There I no need for you to tell me about my own self” Yoseop said even before Junhyung can say anything. He looked at each of the soldiers in front of him, “Now tell me what exactly that you guys wanted from us?”

“Isn`t it clear, Yang Yoseop-shii?” Hyunseung asked, again with a smile, “We wanted to recruit the three of you to our Elite Force”

“Why?” Dongwoon was fast to ask. He was dying to ask the question of ‘why’ ever since the soldiers came.

“We see potential” Doojoon speaks up and he sees Yoseop flinched slightly, probably not expecting for him to answer, “We see potential in all of you and you guys are also young. We can still shape that mess attitude of yours and developed skills out of you” He answered Dongwoon`s question but looking at Yoseop.

“What makes you guys think that we want to join the Elite Force?” Kikwang asked this time.

Hyunseung chuckled again and he didn`t apologized for it, “I am sure you guys wanted to know about the outer Line other than here, right? We lived in Line5 and sometimes step into upper Line. Once a year since last year, we go to the Cell, upper Cell. There, foods, clothes, shelter, everything for the Elite Force are free and you can get as much as you wanted”

“Especially you, Yoseop-shii” Doojoon said, stepped one foot closer to Yoseop who seems to back away slightly, “These friends of your once live other than here but not you. You were born in Line7 and I am sure that you are dying to live at the outside, right?”

-----*****-----

The thing that separated each Line is only a wall, just like the wall that separated the Line and Cell. Yoseop used to see the wall but never thought even once that he will cross it. He always tells himself that whatever his life is now, it is the best for him. He always thought that life is fair. It is until he finally crossed the wall into Line6.

He heard before from the people that the condition in Line6 differ only a little from Line7 but it was a mere bull. The situation in Line6 is far better than Line7. He didn`t see people killing, he didn`t see people fighting, he only sees people smiling slightly to each other, even when they didn`t know each other.

Even when he sees there are few kids running away from angry adults, since they steals things, it is still not involved killing like what usually happened in the lowest Line.

He can also see some of the Elite Force soldiers strolled everywhere around the Line. He never see more than 5 soldiers in Line7 but there are bunches of them here. Maybe none of them wanted to be in his Line. He can accept that.

He heard Kikwang and Dongwoon happily chat with each other, Dongwoon was telling Kikwang where his house was placed before and other things that Yoseop didn`t care to know. No wonder his two friends took very long to blend in the life of Line7. If it was him, he also felt the same.

As all of them reached the wall of Line5, Yoseop suddenly felt his chest tighten. He suddenly felt like crying. He didn`t know why. He can`t tell why. Is it because he will be free from the dungeon over the Line7 that he had lived in ever since he was born? Or is it because he will see the new light in his life?

Yoseop didn`t know.

His tears fall as they opened the gate to Line5 but he quickly brushed it off. He felt shocked since he can`t remember when was the last time he cried. But then the cheer from Kikwang and Dongwoon startled him a little bit.

And when he looked around, he can`t seems to close his mouth.

-----*****-----

Doojoon closed the door behind him right after Yoseop stepped in. He tossed the paper bag in his hand to the boy and the boy grabbed it. “Change to that after you shower. This is now your room. On your left is Kikwang`s and on your right is Dongwoon`s” Doojoon said, watching the boy wandered around the room like lost puppy.

Yoseop looked around the room and then he looked at his Captain, “This is my room?” He asked and when Doojoon nodded, he asked again, “Why can`t I stayed in one room with the others?”

“Why…? You scared to stay alone?”

Glaring at Doojoon, Yoseop slowly sit on the bed. He never once was being able to touch bed with such softness within. He used to sleep on thin comforter only, almost died of coldness of the night. “We used to stay together and I don`t think there is a reason to separate our room”

“Every trainee get one room each in Elite Force, it is not like you get something special” Doojoon coldly said, “My room is just one floor above you, same number as yours. If you want anything you are free to knock at the door”

“Why would I want anything from you?”

Getting irritated, Doojoon walked forward and towered Yoseop on where the boy was sitting at, “Listen to me, kid”

“I am not a kid, you idiot soldier”

“Just ing listen to me!”

Yoseop froze at his spot on the bed. It seems like he had hit the wrong button this time. “Y-Yes…?” He stuttered.

“Once an Elite Force recruit a new kid, he or she will be responsible for the trainee. This time, you are my responsibility. Just like your friends are the responsibility of Hyunseng and Junhyung. So whatever happened to you, it is me who will get reflected at. You do well and you perform, it is good. If not, my name stinks. You understand me?”

“Y-Yes…”

“Until you really is one of the soldier, you do anything after you tell me. Even when you wanted to sleep, make sure you tell me. Right after you wake up, you meet me. You want something to eat or something to ask, you go to me, not anybody else. Understand, kid?”

“Yeah…”

Doojoon sighed and he stood up straightly, “Here, in Elite Force, everyone is very competitive. Every trainer wants their trainee to be the best and so does I. And one more thing” He said, watching Yoseop slowly sit up on the bed, “You address me as Captain and the other two according to their position, got it?”

The smaller boy nodded and again, Doojoon tossed the paper bag once again on Yoseop`s laps, “Take your shower and wear that uniform. From now on you are not allowed to be seen without your uniform. Give others good expression towards the Elite Force, got it?”

Yoseop didn`t say anything and he took out the uniform Doojoon gave him, lying it on the bed beside him and then he looked back and forth towards the uniform and Doojoon with furrowed eyebrows.

“What?” Doojoon asked; hands intertwined on his chest.

“Nothing…” Yoseop shook his head, “Are you going to stay here and watched me getting ready or what?”

The Captain blinked his eyes, “I need to clarify something with you so come to my office once you finished”

“Fine… Where is your office?”

-----*****-----

“Do you think this is the right thing for us to do?”

Dongwon sighed as he lay down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling, “I don`t know. But we can`t really say no to the soldiers that came for us, aren`t we? They must have their own reason for themselves to come and pick us. They could just asked the other soldiers to come for us”

“What will be waiting for us tomorrow? I felt nervous to think about it”

“I am sure we will be trained as a soldier”

Kikwang strapped the belt on his waist and straightened his uniform, “I don`t think Yoseop agreed to this. I mean it must be shocking for him to suddenly being able to go out from Line7. I saw his face when we reached here. He looked like he can cry at any moment”

“There is no way Yoseop will cry. He`s the toughest among us”

“You have a point there but if I were to be him, I think I will cry a river now. I felt really good to finally be able to go out of that dungeon like place. I live everyday with fear of getting killed”

“Luckily you have me, right?” Dongwoon chuckled at his own silly, cheesy sentence.

Kikwang looked at Dongwoon through the reflection of the mirror he was standing at. He remembered the first time he met with Dongwoon. The boy had become his prince ever since the day. No matter how scared he is; Dongwoon will always be there for him. He felt lucky, so lucky because of that.

“Yeah… I am so lucky because I have you” Kikwang turned around and looked at Dongwoon, “Do you think they will allow us having a relationship?”

“What do you mean?”

“I don`t know. Maybe they would not allow you and me to stay together as a couple. Don`t you think so?”

“We are recruited as soldiers, Kiki. I don`t think they pay any attention about who we in love with or who we like. Our job after we become one of the Elite Force is to make sure the peace in lower Line”

“I doubt that they care about Line7. It is rare for them to be seen there, right?”

“There are a lot of them in Line6 and Line5, maybe we will be placed there. I am not sure but the thing that I am sure is that no one will ever separate you and me”

Kikwang looked at Dongwoon in the eyes and nodded slowly, “Yeah… I trust you”

The taller between the two sighed again, “Come here, Kiki…” He asked, sitting up on the bed, Kikwang`s bed.

“Yes…?” Kikwang walked slowly towards his lover with a teasing smile on his face. He stopped directly in front of Dongwoon, tucking his head to one side, “What`s wrong?”

“There is nothing wrong…” Dongwoon said as he eyes looked at Kikwang from top till bottom, “You looked good in this uniform, very cute…” He commented.

Kikwang puff his cheek, “I thought I need to give out strong image and not cute”

“You will always be cute in front of my eyes” Dongwoon teased and he pulled Kikwang on the bed.

-----*****-----

Yoseop walked in the hall, trying to find Doojoon`s office. He read each number on each door but none indicates the number that Doojoon told him. Running past him were few boys wearing the same uniform as his, maybe other trainees just like him.

Tired of wandering around without finding the correct office, Yoseop decided to ask anyone. He walked towards a group of trainees sitting at the side of the hall, “Um…” He cleared his throat.

All of the boys looked at him, “What do you want?” One of them asked.

Yoseop was taken back a little at how rude they were towards him when all he wanted to do was asking a question, “Do you know where is Dooj- um… Captain Doojoon`s office is?” He asked, smacking himself mentally for making a mistake with Doojoon`s title.

“Why should we tell you?” Another boy asked.

“Only few people here can enter Captain Yoon`s office”

“Who are you by the way? I never see you here?”

“Just get lost”

Yoseop raised his eyebrows, “I never thought you guys will ever be one of the Elite Force with such a ty attitude”

“You`re the one who have such a ty attitude. Who the hell are you anyway?”

“There are no reason for me to tell you guys who am I, huh?” Yoseop said, getting bored with the little talk game he was facing, “Just tell me where I can find Captain Doojoon”

“You should call him Captain Yoon like the rest of us did, brat”

Snorting at the stupid jealousy, Yoseop almost laughed, “He was the one that introduced himself as Captain Doojoon to me”

The tallest among the boys stood up, “What the hell are you saying? We have been here longer than you so never once show your own ty attitude here. Respect us as a senior you idiot”

Yoseop rolled his eyes and walked away. He has no time to chat with all the boys with no manner, “Senior my …” He murmured under his breath.

All of the door looks the same and as he reached the office door with a number similar to Doojoon`s office number, he knocked slowly. Perhaps whoever inside can told him the correct direction, he thought. He waited for a moment and when he received no call back, he slowly twisted the door knob and peeked inside. “Excuse me… Can I get the direction to-”

And it was a mistake to do that.

Hyunseng and Junhyung froze. Yoseop`s eyes widened at the image displayed in front of him. What the hell does his Vice-Captain did on top of his Commander? Slowly, he closed the door to the office, “I am sorry for the interruption…” He said before closing the door.

-----*****-----

“What the hell…” Junhyung cursed under his breath, leaning all the way back to the chair behind his desk.

Hyunseung sighed, “That`s Yoseop. Doojoon`s new recruit kid” He said, climbing down from Junhyung`s lap. He groaned while thinking of the ruined mood between him and Junhyung, “Guess we will continue this later, huh?”

“I don`t think so” Junhyung said with a teasing smile lingered on his heart shaped lips. He encircled his arms around his lover, trapping the Vice-Captain from getting off his laps, “We still have time before the meeting so just let finish this”

“You mean you still have time before meeting” Hyunseung said, causally wrapping his arms around the Commander`s neck, having no intention of getting off, “While you`re having your meeting with the higher ups, I will have to show the kids around the building” He said, moving his hips back and forth.

“Speaking of the kids… I need you to-”

“-take care of your kid as well. Yeah, I got it, Commander”

“You know I don`t really have time like any other soldiers, right?”

“I know. I don`t mind either” Hyunseung closed his eyes, rocking on Junhyung laps slowly. “I need you ask you something, Jun”

“Whatever it is, the answer is yes”

The Vice-Captain chuckled, “I am not kidding, Jun” He opened his eyes.

“Okay… what is it? While asking make sure you don`t stop though”

Hyunseung rolled his eyes, “You knew about Doojoon and the kid, Yoseop, right?”

Junhyung closed his eyes, slowly, “It is hot inside you” He said, looking at Hyunseung beautiful lady like face, avoiding from answering the question.

“I know. Aren`t I always hot like you always said?” Teasingly, Hyunseung squeezes his hole, making the man beneath him groaned, “You like that, right? You like it when your felt hot inside me, almost felt like I can melt it like an ice cream?” Hyunseung said, decided to just brush off the topic.

“You one teasing piece of crap”

“But you love this one teasing piece of crap, right?” Hyunseung latched his lips on Junhyung`s neck, kissing slowly and moaned as he felt Junhyung his cheek and together.

Junhyung`s breath`s getting harsher as his lover rode his faster and harder. He looked up and mesmerized at how stunning the man on his laps was as he bit his lower lips in order not to let anyone outside hear his moan.

His hands continued his lover`s , attempting on making they both at the same time. Junhyung loves the feeling when Hyunseung with him, it makes the man`s more tight and he will also. The feelings is amazing, he can`t describe it at all.

“Jun…”

“I know…” Junhyung nodded. “ with me, Seung” He asked. It was not a request, it is an order for Hyunseung to with his Commander and Junhyung knew Hyunseung loves received order like that from him.

Being almost 2 years with the man, he had known him through nook and crook. He knew it that although Hyunseung looks like he loves teasing Junhyung, it is Junhyung who is in charge of everything. His Vice-Captain is always so submissive when it comes to the matter of their relationship.

“Argh… Jun…”

“… Seung…”

-----*****-----

Okay guys... we met again.. how are you guys doing? 

So... this is the first chapter for Line and i do hope you guy like it. Please tell me what do you think about it, okay? Don`t worry, i am a very open-minded person.

One more thing, i will update the last chapter for Teacher? No... he is my husband soon. I will update that and then work on the second chapter for Line. Hope you guys be patient with me.. Hehe.. 

Don`t forget to comment, subscribe and so on... I really appreciate it... 

Love, Mera...