More unsolved question...

Line

“How are you guys doing so far?” Hyunseung asked, looking at both Dongwoon and Kikwang. “I told you guys to take your shower and dress in uniform. I can see that. Good. How was your room? Is there any problem?”

Dongwoon nodded sharply like a real soldier, “We were doing just fine” He glanced at Kikwang, smirking as he sees the blush on the boy`s face. “There is nothing wrong with the room although I think we didn`t have to have one room each”

“It is okay. It is not that you guys can`t visit each other in the rooms” Hyunseung rolled his eyes at the two lover birds and walked away, “Come with me. You need to have full tour around this building with me” He said.

The three of them walked up the stairs until they reached the most upper floor. Hyunseung then stop the in middle and turned to face the trainees, “Okay guys…” He clasped his hands together as if to grab the attention of the boys in front of him.

Both Kikwang and Dongwoon stand still, waiting for Hyunseung next word. They wait like a good boy while the Vice-Captain watched their every movement with the eyes like hawk.

“This is the most upper floor of Elite Force headquarter” Hyunseung speaks up, “We have another floor and that`s a store room for old documents and so on. To get there is through Commander`s room. There`s a special staircase there”

“But there is no need for us to be there, right?” Kikwang asked.

Hyunseung nodded, “That`s correct” He said, “This floor contains of 6 different rooms only. Room 101 is Commander Junhyung`s office, room 102 is his bedroom. Room 103 is my office and room 104 is my bedroom. Room 105 is Captain Doojoon`s office and lastly room 106 is his bedroom. However, to enter Captain Doojoon`s office is through my office. It was like I am his secretary. To deal with him you have to deal with me first unless…”

“Unless…?”

“Unless you`re his trainee”

“Like Yoseop?”

“Yes…” Hyunseung nodded again, “Yoseop can deal with Doojoon straight away but not the others; got it?”

Dongwoon frowned, “So… what about us?”

“Clever question, Son Dongwoon” Hyunseung hummed, “Although you are Commander Junhyung`s trainee, you have to act as if you are my trainee with Kikwang. Commander did not have time to deal with you. So whatever you guys have trouble with, you come to me, both of you. Understand?”

“Okay… understood”

“The floor below is your floor and other trainee. There are 10 rooms so there are 10 trainees including you. That`s the fourth floor. The third is other Elite Force`s soldiers room. There are 12 rooms with 12 soldiers and the second floor is where the meeting rooms, classrooms and so on is placed. This is the main building. The other building right in the front placed other trainees and there are almost 50 of them”

Kikwang and Dongwoon nodded.

“This headquarters is huge. So there are training fields, 3 of them, gyms, also 3 of them, we have different shooting area for guns, arrows and even darts for short range skills, tracks and fields and so on. Today, you may explore everything you wanted. Your training starts tomorrow”

“So… we are free to go anywhere we wanted?” Dongwoon asked.

Hyunseung nodded, didn`t say anything.

“You are not going to come with us?” Kikwang tilted his head to the side.

“I am sure you want to explore not only in this headquarters but also at the outside so I think it is the best for you to go by yourself. You may go outside and walk the streets. Just don`t go near the wall of Line5, that`s all”

“Yes, Vice-Captain”

“One more thing” Hyunseung said, making the couple straightened their body, “Whatever I told you and will tell you as your trainer is to be kept secret among us only. You can`t tell other trainee and when I said that, I also meant your friend, Yoseop”

“Why?”

“Here in Elite Force, we are very competitive. All of the trainers want their trainee to be the best. So we don`t share anything that could make other person become better than us even in the slightest way. Got it?”

“O…kay”

Hyunseung turned his heels to the opposite side of the two boys, “Now you may go and report to me tomorrow morning at 0600, showered, in uniform and boots”

“Yes, sir” Both Dongwoon and Kikwang said in unison.

“Just one last thing…”

“Sir…?” Dongwoon blinked his eyes rapidly, looking at the slender back of his trainer.

Hyunseung smirked, “Keep your relationship shut from others before you really become a soldier of the Elite Force”

“Relationship…?” Kikwang wide eyes looked at Dongwoon`s and both of them left their mouth agape, “What do you mean sir?”

“We have surveillance cameras in each of the trainees room, boys” The Vice-Captain chuckled and he walked away. “So watch out for the next love session”  

-----*****-----

Yoseop glared at his Captain`s back, following the older man as he walked through the streets and finally stopped at a fruit stall. The Captain took two apples and greets the old lady. Yoseop frowned but still obediently following the man.

“How are you doing, Mrs. Choi?” Doojoon politely greet.

The old lady looked up at Doojoon and smiled warmly, “Oh Sir Yoon… I am fine like always. You want some fruits, sir? I can pack them for you” She said and scrambled away to take a plastic bag, perhaps but Doojoon stopped her in the middle way.

“It is fine, Mrs. Choi. I am taking these two apples only since I am currently doing my job” He said with a smile.

Mrs. Choi looked at Yoseop who was standing still like a pole, waiting for Doojoon like a good boy. Her eyes widened, “Oh… new trainee, I guess? The boy is your trainee, sir?”

Doojoon nodded, “Yes, he is my trainee”

Mrs. Choi then walked back towards Yoseop and took the boy hands into hers. Yoseop looked at Doojoon and glared when the Captain just raise his eyebrows without doing nothing. He looked down at the old lady and curved an awkward smile on his face.

“Well… I can tell that he is a good and very talented boy, Sir Yoon. He will make you proud like your other trainees before”

“He will… I will make him” Doojoon said, sinking his teeth into one of the apples while staring at Yoseop. “Thank you for the apples, Mrs. Choi. I am afraid that we need to go now. There are plenty of things that I need him to know” He smiled, Mrs. Choi nodded reluctantly and stepped away, letting Doojoon walked out of the stall followed by Yoseop.

They walked in silent and Yoseop wondered where Doojoon wanted to take him to when finally the Captain stopped in front of a house, an empty small house but very nice. Doojoon took out a key from his pocket and opened the door, gesturing Yoseop to enter with his eyes and closed the door with a soft creak.

Yoseop looked around, amazed at how clean and tidy the house is. There is no much furniture, only a set of dining table for two, a long sofa, a coffee table; a cupboard and he can see two rooms on the hallway to the kitchen. Without waiting for the invitation, he made himself at home by sitting at the sofa. 

“Wait here” Doojoon said sharply and disappear in the kitchen.

“Where am I going to go anyway” The boy murmured softly. He leaned all the way back to the soft sofa since it is his first time ever sat on a sofa that so soft like that. Right when he almost fall asleep, Doojoon came back with a set tray of tea and some food.

Doojoon set the tray on the coffee table and pulled a chair from the dining table, placed it across Yoseop and sat down. His sharp eyes made Yoseop sat up straight immediately. “Eat” He said.

Yoseop slowly looked down at the food in the tray but stay still.

“What`s wrong?” The Captain asked.

“You… not going to eat with me…?”

“I ate two apples already”

Yoseop looked up at Doojoon, “We may kill for food back there in Line7 but we always cherish it together when it is the time for us to eat… I never eat alone before…”

Doojoon gave Yoseop a bored look but as the boy kept on staying still even though they both knew how hungry Yoseop is. Doojoon sighed and finally took one piece of food in the tray, stuffing it into his mouth. And he almost flinched seeing a small smile on Yoseop`s face, one genuine smile that he never saw before from the boy.

The boy slowly took one piece of food into his mouth, chewing it really slowly as if to guess the ingredient of the food and finally after almost 30 chews he asked with wide eyes at his Captain, “What is this?”

“That`s a roasted beef” Doojoon said, finishing his piece of beef.

Yoseop`s eyes widened.

“What…?”

“I have heard of beef before from others at Line7” Yoseop said slowly, almost like a whispered, “It is the first time I tasted it”

“How does it taste?”

“Weird… but good…” Yoseop swallowed, taking another piece of food from another plate, “What is this?”

“That`s a croissant. It is a piece of bread”

“I never know there are breads that shaped like this” His wide eyes examined the croissant.

“It is because the baker made it”

“And… what is this?”

“That`s an apple”

Yoseop frowned, “But you ate apple before. Is it a different type of apple? This is green. I thought apples are supposed to be red”

“No… it is the same apple but I cut the previous one into several pieces like what you`re holding and there are actually green apples too besides red” Doojoon said, almost blow up at the ridiculously stupid questions.

Fortunately, the curious Yoseop stopped asking questions and just eat silently. He knew that Doojoon was watching him but he could not care less. All the foods that he never tastes before made him wondered what kind of food there is for the people in upper Line. There must be like heaven.

“What`s the food that you ate back there in Line7?” Doojoon asked suddenly, making Yoseop jumped in shocked.

He his lips, looking up at Doojoon, “Rats…”

“Hmm…?” Doojoon raised his eyebrows.

“If… we are lucky to get some... Sometimes we caught fish at the pond near the final gate but it was often got stolen even before we managed to get home. Most of the time… leftover breads that we got at the dumpsters or maybe we just survive with water”

It was shocking for Doojoon, too shocking that he decided to not ask more about the life there in Line7. “So… do you have any other question other than the things about what we talked in my office earlier, Yoseop?”

Finishing his last piece of apples, Yoseop leaned back once again with full stomach, “Thanks for the food, Captain”

Doojoon nodded.

“Did Dongwoon and Kikwang get foods like this?”

“It is up to their trainers, not my concern. My full priority is you”

“Is this your house?”

“I will not serve you my food if this is not my house”

“Why did you bring me here?”

“Since you are my trainee… We are going to spend most of our time together, Yang Yoseop and I don`t think I want to meet you only at the office and room in the headquarters”

Yoseop looked at Doojoon for a mere second and hummed in acknowledgement, “Tell me, Captain. What will I have to do to be the soldier? How long will it take?”

“You will undergo the training like any other soldier and since we are the Elite Force that guard the lower Line, our training is a little bit longer and harder than the Police at the upper Line. Each one of you will be evaluated based on how you are doing in your training and the last mission is to solve a case in Line7. How long it will take is based on your own performance but the most important thing…”

“Hmm…?”

“You will compete with 50 other trainees, 40 boys and 10 girls. Among the 50, only 10 will make it to be the soldier at the end”

“What will happened to the other 40 that didn`t make it?”

“Either they want to go with another test or they just give up and go back to their home”

“So… here… you guys didn`t care about the gender, huh?”

“There is nothing in gender” Doojoon said, standing up to pick up the tray and put them on the dining table, “If the girls did better than you, they worth a shot in Elite Force. That`s all. Here, we don`t care about those petty little things like gender, uality, likes, dislikes, whatsoever. You perform, you pass. You have too many obstacle that could jeopardize the Elite Force, we kick you out even before you started, got it?”

Yoseop nodded.

“Any other question…?”

“Why did you pick me as your trainee?”

“I have my own requirement”

“There is something else. I can feel it but I just don`t know what it is. Why don`t you tell me, Captain”

“Is it so important to you to know about it?”

The boy stood up from the couch, “I don`t think a Captain will dirtied his shoes to pick his trainee back in Line7. You could just ask other soldier and gave them my description. The moment I knew you guys are the three main people in Elite Force; I knew there is something going on. If I am the boss, there is no way in hell I would step into the dungeon called Line7”

Doojoon snorted, “You will find out later but not now”

Yoseop rolled his eyes, “Fine… one last question”

“Spill it, kid”

“Do you know about the relationship between Commander Junhyung and Vice-Captain Hyunseung?”

Doojoon smirked, “What about you? Do you aware of the relationship between Son Dongwoon and Lee Kikwang?”

Seeing the meaning behind those words, Yoseop clicked his tongue, “Of course I knew, I have to cover my ears with wool almost every night”

“So am I…”

-----*****-----

“Oh my God… it is so embarrassing…” Kikwang rubbed his face really hard and fast, making it red, “How can they didn`t tell us about that. I can`t believe they watched us having ” He clutched his eyes so tight.

Dongwoon, on the other hand, was busy looking everywhere around the streets. He looked like was mesmerized by the stalls and people around him. Everything that his boyfriend was babbling about didn`t really reach his ears at all.

Kikwang swatted Dongwoon on his shoulder, “Hey… are you listening to me, Woonie?”

The tall guy looked at Kikwang, raising his eyebrows, “What is it, dear? I am sorry but I was looking around us just now”

“I have been telling you about what Vice-Captain Hyunseung told us earlier”

“He told us about a lot of things”

“I meant the camera thing”

“Ahh…” Dongwoon nodded, “What about it?”

Kikwang scoffed in disbelief, “Aren`t you feel ashamed? I bet not only Vice-Captain Hyunseung but also Captain Doojoon and Commander Junhyung had watched us having just now. I can`t believe it that you didn`t even have any-”

“I already knew there a camera in there”

“What do you mean?” Kikwang`s mouth gaped, shocked with what he was just told. “You knew?”

Dongwoon innocently nodded, “I saw the camera as soon as I entered my room. So I presumed that there must be a camera in your room too. Mine was at the top of desk but I couldn`t find where yours at yet”

“Then why-”

“I just thought that we can give them some free show” Dongwoon shrugged.

Kikwang sighed deeply. Now, he wasn`t only embarrassed but also angry and he knew venting out his anger at his boyfriend would be a meaningless thing to do as the man will only called him cute like wet cat only.  “Anyway… what do you think Seop is doing right now? We haven`t seen him since… when?”

Dongwoon shrugged, “Like Vice-Captain said, here, we have to compete with each other. Who knew we might came across the moment when we will have to compete with Seop since he is other soldier`s trainee”

“I don`t like this at all” Kikwang pouted, “How could they make us fight each other? We live almost forever together and now they want to separate us? What if only one or two of us get the chance to be the soldier? Then, the left one will have to go back to that dungeon?”

“I believe we will do well here, Kikwangie. We just have to trust each other. Even when we have to fight, we knew each other the most, right? I know that we can make it to be the soldiers”

The smaller boy nodded while looking around the streets, he walked closer towards his boyfriend as some of the people around them stared at them with wild eyes. “I am dying to know why actually they pick us. Do you have any idea, Dongwoonie?”

“Nope…” Dongwoon shook his head, “I don`t think that`s matter any longer since we were already here. If they want us to know, they will let us know. If they hide it from us, either we need to find the answer ourselves or they planned to tell us later”

“How can you have so much trust in these soldiers?” Kikwang suddenly questioned.

Shiver ran up on Dongwoon`s spine but he was quick to brush it away, “I just don`t want to live in Line7 anymore, that`s all” He said slowly. “Let`s find something to eat while we walk, Kikwangie” He said as if to cut any other questions from the other boy.

Kikwang being the usual clueless boy, followed him closed.

________________________*****_______________________________

Hey guys... here is another update for Line. I am sorry for my lateness. I am not abandoning this story but maybe the progress will be a little bit slower since i am actually having a brain fried for idea.. haha... 

Anyway... i am writing a new story and i need your help...Can you suggest to me the genre or maybe a little bit of a basic plot like what are the main characters` job? If can, not like what i have writter. I want to write something different. I have few ideas but still not the layout. Can you help me? No force though... Just a friendly request... 

Mera...