Truth being revealed...

Line

Junhyung was too busy with the papers on his table that he didn`t notice that his angel had entered his office. The other being walked slowly towards him and when he totally didn`t realized that Hyunseung had indeed stopped in front of him; the papers in his hand were taken away.

“Hey…” He protested. “Who-”

“Hey to you too…” Hyunseung said, taking the papers away from Junhyung`s grasp.

The Commander sighed softly as he chuckled. “Hey baby…” He greeted, leaning back on his chair and then was when he realized how tired his body felt. “I am sorry. I didn`t notice you came” Junhyung eyed his lover who was casually dress in plain tee and trousers.

Hyunseung raised his eyebrows and as he approached Junhyung, he tossed the papers in his hand onto the table, “You`ve been working so hard” He flopped on his lover`s laps, “When was the last time you were in your own room?”

“I cannot remember it…” Junhyung answered honestly. His eyes dropped as Hyunseung started to massage his temple and shoulders, “Why are you not asleep yet? It`s already 2 in the morning. Those kids need their training early morning in another few hours”

“I have been sleeping all alone for a week and I hate it”

“Sorry…”

The Vice-Captain shook his head, “It is okay. I understand your work. I just want to make sure that you don`t fall sick and eventually die. I don`t want to be a widow at the age of 20 something”

Junhyung`s eyes flutter opened and he stared deeply at Hyunseung, remembering the days when they both were still strangers to each other and merely a normal soldiers. He smiles unconsciously, “Do you remember when…”

“Hmm…?”

“Do you remember during our early days as soldiers… the first day we met as a squad with Doojoon… our first training camp inside the jungle… just the three of us…?”

Hyunseung scoffed, his hands stopped moving and dropped around Junhyung waist. He leaned closer and placed his head right at the crook of his commander`s neck, “I don`t want to remember those days. It was so embarrassing…”

“Why…? I thought those days were my most enjoyable moment”

“Don`t you remember how hard I was tease because of having a thin body? Everybody said that I will be the first to get killed in a battlefield. Plus, they teased me about my looks too, saying that I should have been placed in the girl`s dorm instead” He pouted.

Junhyung chuckled softly and moved his arms around Hyunseung, “Doojoon and I always stood up for you since we were in the same squad”

“Yeah… and when there were only the three of us, Doojoon will tease me too, that damn giant brat. He always said that I was like a princess who needs her knight to protect her all the time”

“Then… Do you remember the moment where I confessed to you?”

Hyunseung moaned as he placed his lips on Junhyung`s exposed neck, “Of course you have to confess to me in the middle of the battlefield in front of Doojoon. As if we were going to die there” He said, smiling shyly as he pictured the embarrassing yet sweet moment. “I can`t even look at Doojoon in the eyes for few days because of you”

“Seung-ah… I need to tell you something…”

Hyunseung quickly hide himself right beside Junhyung, eyes wandering for any nearby enemies, “What is it? Can`t you wait till we reach the base?”

“No… this is very important” Junhyung said between his hard breathe. “We might not reach the base at all. We might die here, right?”

“Oh God, Jun…Don`t be such a-”

“I am serious, Seung”

“Okay… what is it?” Hyunseung asked, still not looking at the man besides him.

Without saying anything, Junhyung grabbed the other man and planted his lips over Hyunseung`s. The kiss lingered for only about 10 seconds before they were interrupted.

“What the hell are you guys doing in the middle of a war?”

Hyunseung and Junhyung pulled away from each other and looked at the other man.

 Doojoon, with his raised eyebrows and disbelief scoffed, he shook his head at the two of his squad members, “Jun, seriously… Don`t be such a dramatic and confess while we`re at war. Help me a little bit over here could you?” He said and right before he stood up to face the enemies, he looked at Hyunseung with slit eyes, “-and Seung, wipe that stupid grin off your face, war is not a place where you should smile while at it”

Junhyung could not control his laughed and so does Hyunseung. “I can`t believe how corny I was and I always cringe every moment I remembered it”

“But still… we were lucky that there was only Doojoon. I don`t know what will happen if the whole patron saw us kissing behind a bush, in the middle of a battlefield” Hyunseung shrugged while in the verge of sleeping. “I don`t want to even imagine it”

“Yeah…” Junhyung sighed, “I am still grateful though… that moment stays until now. We are still together and befriend with Doojoon. No one can even imagine what we had to go thru in order to be like who we are now”

“…Hmm…” Hyunseung nodded sleepily.

“Seung…?”

“…”

Junhyung titled his head slightly to take a look at the man on his laps and a loving smile decorated his lips as he saw the angelic face of Jang Hyunseung falling asleep on his shoulder. He caressed Hyunseung`s soft hair and very slowly, scooping the man before walking towards the long couch at the corner.

At first, he was thinking of letting Hyunseung slept there and he goes back to work but then, watching how peaceful Hyunseung`s sleeping face was, Junhyung suddenly yawn really hard. His feet moved on its own towards the long couch and before long, he was asleep with Hyunseung on top of him, both dreaming of the day they were free to go on date and so on.

_____*****_____

“Yoseop…”

The hall became quite out of sudden and everyone diverted their attention towards the door that slowly creaked opened. By the time Yoon Doojoon stepped into the hall, most of the students stood up for a salute. Well, most of them because the only one who didn`t stand up was Doojoon`s own trainee.

The captain looked around at first for his small trainee and when he spotted Yang Yoseop, he slit his eyes in disapproval.

Yoseop chewed his piece of bread slowly while looking at the man who was approaching him during he was having his lunch break. He raised his eyebrows, silently asking the Captain what he wanted. He felt the eyes of the others on him and Doojoon and honestly, he hated the feelings of being watched like that.

“Follow me…”

Yoseop wanted so much to ask the reason why because… come on… he was having lunch. Can`t the Captain spare an hour for him? He had been ‘tortured’ with heavy weight lifting by the Captain to the point that he can`t even lift his own finger after that already. But then, Dongwoon kicked him on the legs, giving him no choice other than to follow the captain.

Doojoon brought Yoseop to the most upper floor and finally they stopped in front of Doojoon`s room. The captain turned around to look at his trainee, “I have something to tell you” He said.

“Why don`t we go to your office instead? We don`t have to discuss it in your room” Yoseop said bluntly while looking at the direction of Doojoon`s office.

The captain rolled his eyes as he opened the door to his room, “Get in”

Yoseop looked up at Doojoon with question eyes but still, he slowly stepped inside the room, standing like a statue in the middle of the big room. He could tell that the room was at least twice larger than his room. The bed`s larger too and there`s even a wide balcony.

“You can seat anywhere you want” Doojoon said, taking off his thick coat.

Without waiting for the next order, Yoseop flopped himself on the bed that he had been eyeing for quite some times. He almost squealed like a girl right when he felt the softness of the bed. The bed in his room was comfy, way better than what he used to sleep on back in Line7 but this bed, Doojoon`s bed, felt like the bed on heaven. It was so soft and… bouncy…

Doojoon watched Yoseop admiring his bed, biting his lips hard, not wanting to chuckle at the cute attic of the boy that no one thought can be this cute. He dropped his coat on side table and stood a few feet away from Yoseop, “Are you in love with that bed or something?”

Yoseop, who was actually bouncing himself happily on the bed stopped moving immediately and sat still. He cleared his throat and looked at Doojoon with a stoic face that he always wears, “What is it that you want to talk about?”

The captain didn`t say anything but then he slowly walked towards Yoseop. He can sense the sudden tense in Yoseop`s body when he sat beside the boy a little bit too close, “I need to ask you few things, very important things”

The boy looked at Doojoon briefly but when their eyes met, he looked away, “What is it?”

“Back in Line7, how exactly you knew to defense yourself?”

Yoseop thought that it was weird for Doojoon to ask such a question but then he thought the captain was doing his job, interrogating him or perhaps he was just asking, and so, he answered, honestly, “It just came naturally. Everyone back in Line7 needs to know how to defend ourselves if we don`t want to die”

“Do you have any memories of your childhood?”

“No” That was fast but then Yoseop really have no memories of his childhood. Sometimes, he wondered why but as time pass, he didn`t even want to know about his childhood anymore. Life was so rough on him, too rough that he thought there is no use in remembering things that can`t bring any good to him. “I don`t want to know at all even if someone want to tell me about my childhood”

“Have anyone ever said weird things to you before?”

“Weird things such as…?” This time, Yoseop turned his head, looking at Doojoon who was already looking at him with such an intense eyes.

Doojoon blinked, “Yoseop” He inched closer to the boy as he said things in a whisper, “I need you to tell me everything you remember… I need you to remember…” The boy frowned, eyes frantically bored into his, searching for the meaning of the questions and everything else. “I miss you so much”

Yoseop felt a soft peck on his lips and he jerked. If not because of Doojoon quick reflexed, he would be sprawling on the floor already. His eyes widened at the sudden kiss and he looked at Doojoon, mouth gaped, wanted to ask but no voice coming out of his vocal cord.

The Captain held his trainee by his slightly muscle arms and pulled the boy closer, “I want to kiss you” He whispered, watching how the boy`s eyes widened and soften alternately, “You don`t know what you have done to me, Yang Yoseop” Doojoon said, soughing Yoseop`s lightly ajar lips like a hungry lion he is.

Time flies so fast. When Yoseop opened his eyes slightly, he was already on his back in the middle of the bed, his upper body ; his trousers with his captain on top of him, doing all sort of things all over his neck. His upper uniform was there on the floor beside Doojoon`s, he didn`t remembered when and how and who exactly took off those uniform.

His breath was irregular as Yoseop clutched on Doojoon`s shoulder, “C-Captain… I don`t think we should-” The captain clearly didn`t want to hear him talking as his lips was sought once again and Yoseop finds himself started to give respond to everything that Doojoon did to him.

_____*****_____

“I remember waking up in an empty house; the house that I thought belongs to me since no one was there at that time. I was , but I didn`t feel cold. I felt… so hungry and the first thing I ate was dead dogs” Yoseop leaned back on Doojoon`s front, making himself comfortable, “The hunger that I felt was beyond anything I have ever felt. I… I can`t think of anything and just dig up the dog`s skin for some meat”

Doojoon didn`t say anything. He listened carefully to whatever Yoseop was saying while cuddling with the boy at his balcony. He wrapped both of them in his blanket and while listening to Yoseop, his eyes wandered at the dark sky.

“I don`t know why I can`t remember a single tiny thing about my childhood” The boy said, “But as time passed, I think I don`t even want to know about it. It`s weird when people always ask about my childhood memories, including you…” He nudged the captain slightly.

Doojoon glanced at Yoseop, “I was just… curious. That`s all” He answered. “What else do you remember?”

“Hmm…” The smaller between the two inhaled a huge amount of air and exhaled as slow as he can, “I remembered having dreams of these people”

“What people?”

“I don`t know…” He shrugged, “In those dreams, they were surrounding me and I felt… pain, like real pain even though it was a dream. They dress like doctors and sometimes, I dreamt of being torn apart. It was quite scary. At first, I was too afraid to even sleep but then as Kikwang and Dongwoon came, they help me faced those nightmares”

Doojoon hummed, burying the information in his brain. He tightened his arms around Yoseop`s slender waist, “Is there anything else?”

“There was once, back in Line7, I met this one couple, quite old but still can work and find food. They touched me like I was a… piece of jewel. They looked at me like I was someone precious and they gave me a basket of food”

“You talk to them?”

Yoseop shook his head, “They asked me to go home quickly. They said if I don`t, I will be kill for all the food. It was really weird because in Line7, no one will give up their food for others. But then, we were so hungry so I just took it. I can`t even thank them because by the time I turned around, they were gone. I want to know who they are”

Doojoon his lips. He had the answer to Yoseop question. He definitely knew who those two people are. But he can`t tell Yoseop, not yet.

“Do you still remember their faces?”

“Of course… I will not forget them for what they have given to me. I can`t forget them actually even if I try to. Their faces are like… stuck up in my head. I can`t tell why”

“If I bring you back to Line7, can you help me find them?”

“Why…?”

“…I just thought… that you want to properly thank them”

Yoseop can tell that the captain was lying to him. There was definitely something going on around him, “Captain… why are you suddenly… acted like this? I never thought that Captain Yoon Doojoon had this one soft and loving side of him at all. You were like digging hole onto my face the first time we met back at my house”

As the boy turned slightly to look at his captain with a frown, Doojoon diverted his eyes to somewhere else. He cleared his throat, “You… might can`t remember it but… we had some… history together. You and I… us…”

“Us…?” Yoseop frowned even more, “I can`t understand. Is this the main reason why you pick me as your trainee, because we had history together? What kind of history and why can`t I remember it at all?” He asked, shaking his head in disbelief.

“When the time comes, everything will be reveal to you, Yoseop”

_____*****_____

“There is something weird…”

Dongwoon looked up from his plate and stared at his boyfriend`s face, “What…?” He asked while munching on his breakfast.

“There is something weird…” Kikwang said once again.

“Hmm… you said the same thing last night when we had ”

“Woonie…! I am being serious over here” Kikwang whined, glaring cutely at his boyfriend.

Dongwoon chuckled slightly, “I was being serious too. Somehow you said that my have become bigger and it`s weird since-”

“Oh just stop it…”

“Fine… Fine… what`s weird now that caught your attention so much?”

“Those two people…” Kikwang pointed at the outside of the dining hall, “I thought they hated each other and now they looked like best buddies since forever” He commented at the two figure who was talking and standing really close to each other at the outside. “It has been 3… no… 4 days since they acted like that”

Dongwoon looked at the place where Kikwang was pointing and softly, he smiled, “I think it`s good that they finally get along. I mean, they are trainer and trainee. So, they actually need to get close to each other in order for their training to go smoothly, is it?”

“Well… that`s true… but still, the Yang Yoseop that I knew didn`t like to talk too much and when it is the time for us to eat, he was usually the one that drag us here but now, he didn`t even get into this hall. Instead, he was still with Captain Yoon even when they actually spend time together for four hours before this”

The taller between the two stuffed his own food into his mouth and chewed slowly, “Why are you so concern anyway? It`s still better than having Yoseop be hating Captain Yoon forever, right?”

Kikwang turned to look at Dongwoon and when his boyfriend merely raised his eyebrows, he scoffed, “Yeah… right…” He said, stuffing his own food into his little mouth, “I still will be haunting Yoseop and ask him for what did I saw this afternoon”

Dongwoon rolled his eyes, “By the way… Vice-Captain Hyunseung said that we will be having sparring practice in another 2 weeks, right? Does it mean that we will have to fight each other or something?” He asked.

“Hmm…” The smaller boy hummed, “I think so but I personally thought it was a little bit too early to fight each other. We still haven`t had any fighting training yet. However, I am still excited for it, it has been long since we`ve become only a street fighter at Line7, it will be the moment where our ability be tested for real”

“That`s not the point, Kikwang” Yoseop suddenly appears and took his seat in front of the couple like nothing had happened. “They wanted to see how well we managed our stamina and strength training all these while into something that they had yet to teach us” He slowly started to eat but when he felt two pair of eyes was shooting daggers at him, he sighed, “Okay… what is it that you guys want to know?” He asked, looking up at his two friends.

“You and Captain Yoon…” Kikwang started.

Yoseop raised his eyebrows, “What about us…?”

“Us…” Dongwoon repeated as he wiggled his eyebrows at a teasing manner.

The oldest among them slit his eyes, “Come on guys… I don`t have time to play tag. What is it that you want me to tell you about me and Captain Doo?”

“Captain Doo…” Dongwoon repeated Yoseop`s word again.

“There is something going on between you two, right?” Kikwang asked right when the boy in front of him wanted to smack his teasing boyfriend, “I can tell that you guys have gotten closer and in my own opinion, a little bit too close”

“Why did you say that?”

“You ditch your lunch for him”

“I was talking to him… as his trainee”

This time, Kikwang was slitting his eyes, “You guys were standing a little bit too close to each other and with another step from one of you, and his will touch your belly”

Yoseop`s mouth gaped in disbelief. He looked around and sighed as no one was looking at them, “Don`t use that kind of word when we were surrounding by other trainees, Kikwang” He said, scooping the food on his plate, eating slowly.

Dongwoon clamped his mouth to prevent himself from laughing out loud; he drank some water before looking at both his boyfriend and friend, “What Kikwang mean was for you to tell us about what had happened between your trainer and you. We kind of catch that there is something going on between you two”

“Fine…” Yoseop sighed and as he put down his spoon, he inched slightly closer to Kikwang and Dongwoon, “We are an item now” He whispered real slow, not wanting anybody else to hear them.

It took a few second for both Dongwoon and Kikwang to register what Yoseop had just told them and right after a few moments, Kikwang with his wide eyes had shouted, “WHAT?”

The whole hall fell into deep silent because of the imp yell. Even both Yoseop and Dongwoon were shock too. Dongwoon cleared his throat and apologized briefly to the other trainees and in no time the hall was filled with voices again. He sighed and looked at his boyfriend, “Kikwang… what`s wrong?”

Kikwang was still frozen at his seat with his eyes wide opened and mouth gaped, “W-What… what do you mean… you and Captain Yoon…”

Yoseop rolled his eyes at the drama imp in front of him, “There is no need to be too shock with the news. It`s not like I was going to die at any moment”

“How…” Kikwang slowly recovered, “How can you and Captain Yoon… I don`t understand, Seop. Since when did you and Captain Yoon get… together…?”

“Since… 4 days ago…”

Kikwang nodded as he finally found the answer to his own question, “That`s why I thought you were acting really close to him these days… Wah… I never imagine that both of you could ever be an item… how did it happen?”

“That`s a secret…” Yoseop said, giving Kikwang a tongue.

“I can tell that they had already” Dongwoon lightly commented and Yoseop choke on his own drink, gasping like a dying fish. “Tell me… was he good?” He teased the coughing boy.

Yoseop`s face was red as he tried to breathe again. He glared at the tall prince, “Don`t use such a vulgar word like that and I don`t think why I should tell you either he is good or not” He spat, thinking hardly of splashing the water in his hand on Dongwoon`s face but he knew he will be the one that get into trouble for making a fuss, again.

Dongwoon scoffed, “Come on… for the one that had plenty of times already, I can tell if other people is a or not and I can say, since 4 days ago, you are not the old Yang Yoseop anymore, right?” He proudly said.

Both Yoseop and Kikwang now were thinking of splashing the boy with their water.

_____*****_____

“We will tell him soon”

“Soon…? When exactly is soon that you meant?”

“Probably tomorrow or the day after…”

“Don`t you think it`s a little bit… rush…”

“The people at the upper Line demanded an answer from me and I can`t give them the answer they wanted without the boy”

“Still… you said you gave me few weeks”

“I can but now I can`t. This project… we need to carry it out before the declaration of was from The Cell. Without the boy, we can`t survive The Cell`s attack”

“…Fine…”

“You have done your job well. It is the time for your so called friend to know the truth”

_____*****_____

“I am sorry, Seop”

“I lied…”

“But we still friends, right?”

“I never lied about my feelings to you”

“Please… Yoseop…”

The clock shows 3.45 in the morning.

Yoseop opened his eyes in a jolt. His breathed hitched and he was sweating. Slowly, he sat up and tried to inhale and exhale properly. The young boy holds his own chest, feeling the erratic beats of his own heart, frowning deeply. Out of a sudden, a pair of hand wrapped themselves around him and he felt a slight pressure on his right shoulder.

“Yoseop… Is something wrong?”

The boy glanced at the sleepy captain and shook his head slowly, “I am fine…” He whispered.

Doojoon blinked his tired and sleepy eyes, trying to get awake, “Another nightmare…?” He asked.

“…Yeah…”

“You want to talk about it?”

Yoseop was hesitate at first, but seeing how Doojoon already seems to be wide awake; he slowly nodded, “Can I?”

Doojoon gave Yoseop a peck on the boy`s cheek, pulling him closer, “You can talk to be about anything you want. I will be here to be a good listener no matter where and when” He whispered slowly, silently glancing at the clock on the side table.

“It`s different this time…”

“What is…?”

“The dream… I never had that kind of dream”

“What exactly did you dreamt about?”

Yoseop turned his body so that he can look at Doojoon properly. He slowly sighed and swallowed his own spit, “I heard whispers… Apologizing…”

By that time, Doojoon was wide awake and he listened carefully to his little lover words, “Why are they apologizing” He asked, getting nervous out of sudden.

“I don`t know…” He shook his head, “I can`t tell who`s voice but there were voices. I felt as if they were apologizing because they lied to me about something. I just don`t know what and who is it. I can`t recognize their voices based on their whispers”

The captain sighed slowly, getting the clue of what Yoseop`s dream was about. He slowly took hold of Yoseop`s hands and grasped them tightly, “Yoseop…” He called out and the boy looked up at him, “There are some… things… that will be reveal soon. By that moment, I just want you to think carefully of why those things happen. I don`t want you to act like a mad person and misjudge everything”

“What do you mean…?”

“I know that you are confused and scared but I assure you, there is nothing dangerous will happen. You will just… face the real you”

There was a deep frown on Yoseop`s face and right when he wanted to said something, someone knocked at the door. He slowly pulled his hands out of Doojoon`s gripped and walked out of the bed to open the door, revealing the out of breath Dongwoon, “Dongwoon… what are you doing here?”

Dongwoon gulped his saliva hardly, trying to breath properly once again and when he did get straight onto his feet, he said, “I can`t find you in your room so I thought you must be here. I am sorry for interrupting you, Captain Yoon” He said, looking passed Yoseop`s shoulder to look at the captain.

Doojoon, who was already on his feet shook his head, “No, it is fine… what`s wrong Dongwoon-shi?” He asked, walking slowly towards the two friends.

“Yeah… why are you looking like you have just seen a ghost?” Yoseop cut in.

“Kikwang`s missing” Dongwoon said, “I can`t find him anywhere and he`s not getting back in the room since midnight”

“What…?” Yoseop blinked furiously, “What do you mean he is missing? He`s with you all the time, right? How can he go missing?”

“I don`t know” Dongwoon shook his head, “I went to shower after he did and it was already almost midnight. He told me he wanted to outside for a while and then, he just didn`t come back to the room. It has been more than 3 hours”

“Calm down, boys” Doojoon said, standing right beside Yoseop, “Maybe he just met with Vice-Captain Hyunseung, his trainer. You don`t have to be so worried. Nothing bad will happen in this headquarters, boys”

“Then… can we at least make sure that he is indeed with Vice-Captain Hyunseung?” Dongwoon suggested, “He will usually tell me if he have any practice or something but this time, he just gone like ghost. That is not like him. Perhaps, something bad did happened to him”

Before Doojoon can said anything, Dongwoon had pulled Yoseop and ran towards Hyunseung`s office, knocking like a madman on the office`s door, asking for the Vice-Captain Hyunseung. “Hey…” Doojoon chased them right after. “You guys cannot just-”

_____*****_____

The office door swung opened and all of the three people froze at their spot.

“Come in…” Hyunseung said, stepping aside to let Doojoon, Yoseop and Dongwoon get into his office. He was greeted by Doojoon who stepped inside first but the other two boys didn`t say anything to him. They were too stunned with the picture in front of them, “You guys may take your seats” He said.

Dongwoon`s eyes never left Kikwang who was apparently, all these while being with Hyunseung while Yoseop was looking around. He can understand why Kikwang was with Hyunseung but why is it Commander Junhyung is here as well and it looked like, they were discussing some things based on the files and papers on the office table.

And he noticed one thing. There was his picture on the table.

“What is going on…?” Yoseop was the first to ask. He looked at Doojoon but the man averted his eyes. Then, he looked at Kikwang, that friend of his also averted his eyes. “Is there something wrong?” He asked again.

“Yoseop… I need you to take your seat” Junhyung said, “Dongwoon, you may stay if you want but I didn`t force you to get involve with this…”

“Get involve with what exactly…?” Dongwoon asked, finally he was looking at the others and not Kikwang. He slowly took the seat that Junhyung had been pointing at for him, “What is going on around here?”

“There is something that we want to tell Yoseop and it involved Kikwang as well. Apparently, you have nothing to do with it so if you want to go, you may go now” Junhyung explained, “I don`t want you to get too involved with something that does not concern you at all”

“It did concern me because these are my friends” Dongwoon said, pointing at Yoseop and Kikwang. “I will stay with them no matter what”

Junhyung sighed, “Fine then…” He stood up from the chair behind the table, “Now… I think it is the time for us to tell you guys about everything” He walked slowly until he was standing between Hyunseung and Doojoon.

All three of the high rank soldiers looked at each other and nodded in unison. Doojoon suddenly took a photo from the table besides him and lay it down in front of Yoseop who was sitting beside Dongwoon, “You recognize them, Yoseop?” He asked.

Yoseop looked at Doojoon for a moment with a frown and slowly looked at the picture Doojoon gave to him. There was a picture of three people and he knew all three of them. The two adults were the couple that he met before in Line7, the couple that gave him a basket of food and the child was… him.

“You remember about the old couple that you told me, Yoseop?” Doojoon asked again, “That`s them with… you”

“I… I don`t understand” Yoseop slowly said, looking at Doojoon again. “What is this…?”

Hyunseung cleared his throat, sensing the tension atmosphere that surrounds them, “They are your parents, Yoseop. The picture is your family picture and that`s you, the child in there” He said, “You met your parents before in Line7. That`s why you can`t forget their faces even when you didn`t know them at all”

Dongwoon`s eyes widened as he listened. He looked back and forth at Yoseop and Vice-Captain Hyunseung. “I thought… Yoseop didn`t have parents any longer. And what do you mean he met them before? He never told us anything”

“He has… and he still has… his parents are still alive in Line7” Junhyung answered, “He probably thought that because he didn`t knew those people, there is no reason for you to know about meeting them, isn`t it?”

“Why…?” Yoseop asked, “I don`t understand any of these. How can these people are my parents? As far as I remember, I don`t have any parent or if I have any, they`re dead already. No one ever come to me and said anything about my family”

“As you knew, in this mankind world, we were divided into two which are Line and Cell. But our relationship is not as good as we told everyone else. We are at the brink of having a war, just like 8, 10 years ago when we still a normal soldier” Junhyung stated, staring to tell the whole truth, “So, your parents… they are actually scientists, very good scientists and they created a formula to… provide our military squad with a powerful weapon. They were taken into full care and given all equipment that necessary and the project that they worked on were called Project B2st”

“Project B2st was a success” Hyunseung continued, “There are dozens of people that were injected with the formula including… the three of us…” He said, glancing at the other two of his colleagues, “But then, you parents secretly created another formula, more powerful, given the person not only physical strength but also intelligent, with no fear of dying and pain, naturally a fighter and no… feelings towards other people”

Somehow, listening to the two so far, Yoseop can figure out what had happened. But he stays silent, wanted to listen even more to the story.

“However, according to your parents, that formula is too dangerous. It will create a world with no peace because the people with the formula inside them, had no sympathy towards other and will kill when they were told, regarding whom the target is” Junhyung ended his explanation.

Yoseop slowly nodded, “Then… why does Kikwang have to do with all of these?” He asked, looking at his silent friend. “Why is he here? Do you realize that you have make Dongwoon worried because you just disappear in the middle of the night?”

“I am one of them” Kikwang answered slowly.   

“Excuse me…?” Dongwoon`s mouth gaped in disbelief, “What do you mean you are one of them? I can understand a little bit about Yoseop but you… I don`t see why-”

“He was sent to Line7 to monitor how well Yoseop was doing” Doojoon said, “Your parents didn`t let us get the new formula, so they had to let us monitor how well, the only person with the formula, acted with his surroundings. Your parents had no choice other than to let us use you in order not to let us have the formula”

Yoseop slumped back on the couch, looking at Doojoon and Kikwang critically. He felt empty when he should be angry or sad. He didn`t know why but he didn`t fell anything at all, “So… I guess my parents did inject the formula in me, huh?”

Kikwang nodded slowly, “The moment you were injected, you lost your past memories. That`s why you cannot remember any of your childhood time. That`s also the reason why your parents didn`t get into contact with you at all. In order to protect the formula, they had to follow the rules given by the Elite Squad”

“Why did they inject the formula in me?”

Doojoon looked at Junhyung, startled with the question and when the commander nodded at him, he sighed slowly, “They were forced to”

“…What…?”

“We gave them two choices, either they let us use you or they gave us the formula. They thought that sacrificing their son was better than the collapsing the whole mankind” Doojoon said slowly, gauging for Yoseop`s reaction. However, Yoseop remain calm… or he at least looked calm.

Dongwoon took the picture of Yoseop family and stared at it hardly, “May I asked then…” He looked up at his boyfriend, or so he thought, “Are you really the same age as us? I mean, we found you several years ago and you told us you have the age around ours”

Kikwang blinked once, swallowing his own spit, “I am with the same age as my colleagues” He said, looking at the other three soldiers and when he looked back at Dongwoon, the boy`s face was priceless, “I am so sorry that I lied. It was my job to do so. I hope you understand”

With a gaped mouth, Dongwoon slumped back on the couch beside Yoseop, “Well… you were a great actor” He compliment honestly, watching the slight guilt that crawled on Kikwang`s face. “Now what…? Yoseop knew everything already. What is it that you guys want from him?”

“Do you have any other questions before we proceed to the laying out the plan to you, Yoseop?” Hyunseung asked.

The boy stayed silent for a moment, probably thinking with his intelligent mind, “How old am I?” He asked, glancing at Doojoon, silently wanting the particular man to answer. “I felt like I am not really 17. I am right, is it?”

Doojoon kept his eyes contact with Yoseop while he answered softly, “We… have the same age, Yoseop”

“Right… of course I have to be the only teen here…” Dongwoon groaned, “What a great thing to be a stranger to the whole mankind safety scheme” He said, rolling his eyes.

“So, that`s why you guys personally pick us up from Line7? Since I am… an important test subject, is it? So, all these trainings just to verify your hypotheses on the person with the formula?” Yoseop asked more, still looking at Doojoon and the Captain nodded. “Why am I in my 20`s? I can`t remembered anything… I don`t feel like in the middle of 20`s at all”

“You were injected during your 18th birthday and went into a year and half coma. Perhaps it was the side effect of the formula. Remember when you told me about being hungry? That`s the reason why. We monitored everything closely about you. One thing we found out is that-” Doojoon stopped talking out of sudden, looking at Junhyung and Hyunseung.

Yoseop rose up on his feet, “What…?” He turned to look at the commander and vice-captain, “What else did you guys hide from me?”

The Commander his lower lips and cleared his throat as he tried to maintain his composure, “We installed a chip inside of you, in your chest to be exact. Your heart…” He muttered, “During you in your coma, it beats but when you woke up, it stops”

Dongwoon scoffed slowly, “You guys don`t make any sense. How can Yoseop still be alive if his heart already stops beating?” He slowly stood up, “Now… can you excuse me. I think I need to get back to sleep since all these look like a dream” The boy said and took another glance at Kikwang before going out.

Kikwang looked at Junhyung and as the Commander nodded, he followed the boy out, leaving the four others behind. They will not probably talk about the plan tonight. Perhaps, tomorrow morning, when everything has been settle.

“Is there anything else, Yoseop?” Hyunseung sighed slowly. He looked at Junhyung as the boy didn`t give any response other than walking out of the office. “Well… he took the news quite… calmly…” The Vice-Captain commented, taking his seat after about an hour of standing still.

“First problem… settle…” Junhyung sighed deeply, taking his seat beside Hyunseung, “I think you need to talk to him, Doo” He said, looking at the still standing captain, “He looked like he needed to talk to you, judging on how his eyes never left you just now”

Doojoon exhaled softly, pinching his temple slightly, “He was so calm… to the point that I felt insecure about him knowing the truth. We still didn`t talk about the plan yet. I don`t know how he will react to that”

“Don`t you remember? He didn`t have feelings anymore” Hyunseung reminded, “That`s why he was so calm. If I were him, I would have turned this office upside down”

Junhyung hummed in agreement as he took the picture of Yoseop`s family. “I wonder how he will react when we told him that he needs to bring his parents here. If he refuses, then everything will come to an end”  

_____*****_____

“What are you doing here?” Yoseop asked as he opened the door to his own room and entered it. He took off his jacket as he sat on the bed, looking at Kikwang who was closing the door, getting into his room uninvited. “Shouldn`t you stay in the office instead of coming here?”

Kikwang sighed deeply. He battled with himself either to sit beside Yoseop or not and he chose not to. Instead, he took a seat on the single chair at the study desk. “I know that you must be angry at me, Seop. You should be angry at me…”

“There is no use for me to get angry at you. I can`t change anything from being angry at you. Plus, I can`t get angry. I have no feelings, right?”

“I know…” The soldier nodded, “I am sorry. I lied to you. I lied about who I am, pretending to be weak. I am so sorry. I knew that the moment you know the truth, I will have to explain myself to you but-”

“You don`t need to explain to me” Yoseop cut in. He shook his head, looking at his friend dearly, “You should go and search for Dongwoon. You hurt him so bad, you know. He really loves you and being lie like this, you silently kill him, painfully, slowly”

“He wasn`t in his room”

“I know…” Yoseop hummed, “That`s why I want you to go and find him. He`s just reaching 17… 18… I don`t know but my point is, the whole time… he thought he protected you. But now, knowing that you are actually a soldier, he might think that everything he did for you back in Line7 was useless. I am sure he will think that you didn`t love him like he loves you too”

“I do love him”

“Go tell him that”

Kikwang search for the kindness in Yoseop`s eyes, “I will. I just want you to know that I never… ever regret our friendship. What we have built is true. I value you and Dongwoon as my best friend and soul mate. We will be friend no matter what, Seop”

Yoseop smiled softly, “I know. You are still my friend no matter what, Kikwang. I understand your job. I understand what`s the important of me taking part in this plan and mission. I understand everything. Do not worry about my decision. I will think about everything thoroughly. I just want you to go and find Dongwoon now before that kid do something stupid”

_____*****_____

Kikwang searched everywhere he can. He did 3 rounds around the headquarters itself. He even went out of the building to search at the roads and sidewalks. But there is no Dongwoon. He can`t find the boy anywhere. He was already getting a little bit tired when he reached the front gate of the headquarters once again and almost gives up, when suddenly he heard a rustle behind him.

He thought he will have to face the crying Dongwoon because the first time he met the boy, he cried because a bug landed on his knee. His hand was getting ready to wipe the tears from the boy that he loves. But then, the Son Dongwoon that was standing in front of him now had a tough and expressionless face.

Kikwang frowned, “Dongwoonie…”

The taller between the two rolled his eyes and sighed. Dongwoon walked away and behind him, the soldier followed closely. They end up walking to the track field and stops in the middle of the field, “Who are you exactly?” He asked, turning around to look at Kikwang properly.

Kikwang looked up at Dongwoon and his lips slowly, “I am… one of the squad leaders in Elite Force” He answered, “But I am still your Kikwangie”

“So… everything is just a job…?” Dongwoon raised his eyebrows.

“Not everything”

“Am I a job too to you?”

“No… never…” Kikwang whispered, shaking his head, “You are real. We are real despite everything else. There are still us before, now and forever”

Dongwoon inhaled deeply, “Why are you doing this to me?”

“No, Dongwoonie… Please understand” The soldier murmured, “Yoseop… is the job but he is still my friend. You… you are not a job, you are actually just somebody along this mission, somebody that I found and I want. That`s why I did nothing to chase you away from interfering into my job… because I need you… for me… not for the job”

“You lied to me about everything”

“…but I didn`t lie about… us. Like I said, we are real… my feelings to you are real. I love you and I still love you, Dongwoonie” Kikwang said as he walked closer to his tall lover. “I am sorry that I lied about everything else. I pretend to be weak, to be young, and to be scared. I am so sorry. But please believe in me when I said I love you because I really do”

By that moment, Kikwang had been standing in front of Dongwoon. There`s only one step that separated them. They were so closed that Dongwoon can feel the heat and cold from his lover`s body and breath. “Now what…? Do I still have to continue all these… training and so on?”

“No… you don`t have to if you don`t want. Training you is actually just an extra-curricular for Commander and Vice-Captain”

Dongwoon nodded, averted his eyes to the side before looking back at Kikwang, “Then, I have to go back to Line7?” He asked, the question was really hard to ask but he can`t help it from escaping his lips. “I will be sent back there?”

Kikwang sighed and he slowly took both of Dongwoon`s hand into his, grasping them tightly, “No… I will never send you back there. From now on, you will live with me, in my house. We will be together from now on, forever”

“Your house…?”

“Remember the house that Vice-Captain Hyunseung showed to us. He said that it`s his house but actually, it`s mine. He stays with Commander Junhyung all these while”

The younger swallowed his saliva. He returned the grasp of Kikwang`s hand and softly, a chuckled left his handsome lips, “You are really mean, you know? How you pretending to be so scared cute cat when you are actually a soldier”

“I am sorry…” He leaned in and placed his head on the boy`s beating hard chest, “I am so sorry about everything. It is okay if you want to be angry at me. It`s your right to be angry because I knew that it is my fault. I lied to you”

Slowly, Dongwoon returned the hug and ducked his head at the crook of Kikwang`s neck, “How can I be angry at you… I love you so much to the point that I can`t be angry at you at all” He whispered.

“I prayed hard so that you will not get angry with me. I want to be with you forever, Dongwoonie”

“I just love you so much. No matter what you did, I can`t blame you”

Kikwang nodded and he broke the hug to look at Dongwoon right in the eyes. “I… I am still your Kikwangie… right…?” He asked slowly, heart beats so wild waiting for the replied.

Dongwoon didn`t say anything. Instead, he leaned in for a kiss. And Kikwang smiled brightly, knowing that his prayer has already been answered.

____________________________________________________________________________

Someone had the nerve to delete some of my stories... WHY?? 

Oh my... i am so upset now... why must you did that? 

However... to my loyal readers... here is another update for you... don`t worry. i will not taking any hiatus or leave this fanfics because of what had happen. i will continue to serve my subs and readers... you guys are the best anyway for supporting me.. thank you..

Love, Mera...