You can`t do this to me!!

Line

"Before that..." Junhyun stopped Doojoon from continuing, "How can we know that he will not let us into another trap? I mean... he`s bullting with us before and I don`t want to be a laughing stock anymore. That face from before that he gave me... I wouldn`t hesitate to punch him if he ever do that again"

Doojoon shook his head, "It`s okay... this time... I am sure that we will be fine... hear me out first, okay?"

Hyunseung sighed deeply, "Fine... what is it that he told you?"

"He told me that he had wanted to bail out of this ridiculous mission ever since he first met us. It is just that Yifan would not let him to do that"

"Oh yeah? Now he wanted us to save his right after he had spat on us?" Junhyung.

Kikwang smacked the commander on his back, "Listen first and keep your disgusting comment to yourself, can you?" He said, glaring at his friend, "What? I just thought that it worth our time to listen to it first before making decision on our own, isn`t?" He continued when the man glared at him back.

"What else did he say, Doojoon hyung?" Dongwoon asked, eager to know more.

"He also gave us a route out. Out from this hell hole and to the outside world and the best part is that, Yifan would never be able to find us because that route... Yoseop found it by himself by accident. No one else knew about the route. Only him and me now "

"So he told you already where is this route?" Hyunseung titled his head to one side. 

"Yeah..." Doojoon nodded, "And I know exactly where it is. So, we only need to snuck out of this room, wait for Yoseop at the point that he already told me in about another 4 hours and then we will go there. Only 6 of us" 

The others looked at Doojoon like he is a rare specimen and none of them say anything at first. All of them were thinking the same thing, either they can trust the man or not. Doojoon maybe blindedly trust Yoseop because... well... he loves the man but they... they cannot bear another humiliation of a failure mission.

"How exactly did he tell you this, Doojoon-ah?" Kikwang asked and when the man raised his eyebrows, he chapped his lips together, rubbing his hands, about to make a point, "I mean... he had a camera in his eyes and how did he tell you about this without Yifan knew about it?"

"Yeah... I wan thinking the same thing" Dongwoon nodded towards Kikwang.

The Captain chuckled, "I didn`t get it at first but then he kept on scrabbling dribbles with his fingers on my palm while looking up, looking at me and also saying nothing for at least... other things... but then... when I figure out that he was trying to write something on my palm... I started to focus on both things, spelling those words that he wrote on my palm and so talking with him about a complete different thing. The point is..."

"The point is... Yifan would not know things that Yoseop didn`t see or say or listen" Junhyung finished up the line for his friend. 

"Yes... exactly..."

"That is so cool... That`s why you being held so long inside the room with him... He was trying to give you lots of info" Dongwoon chuckled happily, clapping his hands together like a baby boy being given a toy. 

Hyunseung patted Dongwoon`s head, "Don`t be so happy first... I need to hear more things from you, Doojoon" He said, "Why...? I need to know why? I think he told you, right? Or did you ask him about it?" 

"I asked him..." Doojoon answered, "But he didn`t tell me. He just said that when the time comes, I will know... we will know... why he did that... acting like a heartless bastard" 

"Okay... I guess... we will have to wait for the moment to arrive" Junhyung said, standing up from his chair, "So... the biggest question is... how are we going to get out of here? Also... How Yoseop and you want to lead us to the route because Yoseop would have to close his eyes on the way there to not let Yifan knew about it and we will not be able to make any sound"

"There is no other way than making our outbreak really fast and when he almost reach the route, I will have to carry Yoseop on my back. You guys don`t have to be worry about it... I know all the layout. He made me memorized it by writing it back on his palm just now "

"And then what? When he reach the outside? Until when you will have to carry him?" 

"When he were at the outside, he will run with us but with his eyes closed and we stil not be able to make any sound. Until we were about a hundred or more kilometers away... he will stay like that. Just to be safe..."

"I don`t know, Doo" Junhyung shook his head, "All these sound like a crappy escape plan. He won`t be able to open his eyes and we won`t be able to make a sound? That is so bull... the moment we met with him at the point that you claim he told you, Yifan would have know about it"

Doojoon bit his lower lips, "We would have to snuck on his back and tap his shoulder four time to let him know it was us, he told me that and so by that, he don`t have to turn his back and look at us" 

Junhyung slit his eyes and after having eyes battle with Doojoon for about 15 seconds, he finally sighed, ruffled his hair, making it into a bunch of messy hairball sticking out in every directions possible, "Okay then... I guess... we have to trust your boyfriend and just so you know... I am still hating him even if he turns out to be a good person later on" 

"Thank you for that..." Doojoon exhaled softly.

"So..." Hyunseung stepped in, after watching his own boyfriend and his best friend having a small fight, "How are we going to have to get out of here? Did Yoseop say anything about this room, Doojoon?"

The man shook his head, "I guess, we have to figure that on our own"

"We have to meet with him in another 4 hours. I think we should move by now" Kikwang said, stating the obvious. "How are we supposed to get out of this room that has no window... no ventilation tunnel... and the ceiling is cement... there is no way we can get through that..." 

"So... the only escape way we can actually use is..." Dongwoon looked at the door, "The door?"

_____*****_____

"I heard that you went to see Doojoon" Yifan slumped onto his bulky chair, looking at the man standing in front of him with hooded eyes. "Didnt I specifically tell you to cut any ties with him?"

"I go to see him to do that exactly" Yoseop answered as he boringly looked at the man.

Yifan chuckled, "There is no need to act like that in front of me, Yang Yoseop. Your life... is in my hand and I control you. So if I ask you to do one simple thing, just do it without any attitude, got it?" 

"Whatever you want" Yoseop rolled his eyes, "Just so you know too, this whole plan, would never succeed if it is not because of me. Just get it over with now since the whole humankind is under your feet already. Just take my blood so that your brilliant scientist can make more of the formula"

"We can`t be too sure, Yoseop. I believe there are still people out there somewhere. So... your duty next is to follow Jiyong, to the rest of the world to find any mankind... if you found any... I will be next to you in just a few hours after... you understand me?"

"Why do I have to follow him? I believe he can handle that himself. I think I better stay here"

"You still don`t understand, don`t you?" Yifan shook his head, "The camera in your eyes are the actual key in this mission and so by you being in all the mission that we carry out, I can get my eyes on everything even when my hands can`t"

Yoseop looked pass through Yifan, towards the window behind the man and he almost chocked himself. The five of Elite Squad, Doojoon, Junhyung, Hyunseung, Kikwang and Dongwoon were out there climbing the fence of the underground prison. He quickly averted his eyes and control his face, not wanting Yifan to suspect anything and when he glanced at the man, he breath out a relieve sigh when Yifan didn`t look at his camera recording at that time. 

He cursed in his head at their stupidity. They could have been seen by the guard. It`s lucky that there is no guard patrolling at that exact time but the outside... there are bunch of guards outside the fence. 

"Is there something wrong, Yoseop?" Yifan asked, noticing the man`s sigh.

Yoseop shook his head, blinking his eyes lazily and try to act like he always do when facing Yifan, "There is nothing wrong... or perhaps... I am just mentally and physically drain because you kept on asking me to do bunch of things that you should be doing by yourself" 

Yifan scowled at him, "Rest now then... by the time you see me again, we are going to have a talk about your crappy attitude with your superior"

Yoseop mouthed a 'whatever' at his so called superior and exit the room. Then, without waiting for anything anymore, he proceed to his plan with Doojoon.

_____*****_____

"You do know that I still have doubt about this, right?" Junhyung whispered to Hyunseung while they were running behind Doojoon. Running from the guards, Running from the prison, Running from the reality, Running and keep on running. 

Hyunseung shook his head, "We made our decision already and there is no turning back. That guard outside the door or our confine room that you snap his neck, shows that there is no way we can fix this when Yifan knew. Either we keep on running until we reach the outside or we turn ourselves in and waited to be killed" 

"I didn`t mean to kill that guard. He was being too noisy... we cannot have our plan busted in the first ten minutes" 

"Then you must know that we just have to move forward and don`t look back. Just stick to the plan and pray hard that wherever route that Yoseop will lead us to, will being us to our final freedom, because I could not stand any shock anymore" 

"You do know that I can perfectly hear that through your whispering, right?" Doojoon said, glancing at the back a little and glared at Junhyung, "I thought he talk about this already? If Yoseop lie to us again, I swear I will chop my head off. That`s how much I believe in him. So can`t you just believe in me?" 

"Like I said before, I believe in you. I just don`t believe in your boyfriend anymore"

"Could you guys just stop fighting?" Kikwang roared quietly, "This is not the time for you guys to fight. We just have to get out of here first and when we are safe, then you guys can fight all you want"

Dongwoon was just about to say something when he saw the man that was waiting for them to arrive. "I think that`s Yoseop hyung" With his alert, everyone else look forward and stop their running. They slowly catch their breath and when everything is clear, Doojoon moves forward, followed by the others. 

Doojoon slowly walked closer and closer towards Yoseop who was sitting on a box, looking away from them. Just like what they have plan before, Doojoon slowly tapped Yoseop four times on his shoulders and the man streached his body, probably had been waiting for them quite long and then, he slowly closed his eyes, fluttering them opened and closed them again to give some vibe of being sleepy and after some times, he closed his eyes tightly.

The Captain signal the other that from now on, they cannot make any sound at all and when he was sure the others received the info, he slowly carried Yoseop in his back with Dongwoon`s help.

All of them quietly walked around the underground with Doojoon at the front to lead the way. He cannot risk it being forgotten about it when he had no way to ask Yoseop. Breathing steadily, he tried to focus on one thing at a time and it takes only about 15 minuted for him to reach the route Yoseop was talking about before. And it is another tunnel. 

_____*****_____

They entered the tunnel and in the dark, they walked through it together. Kikwang scrambled around to look for Dongwoon hands and when he find it, he sighed pretty loud, making Hyunseung glared at him. The man mouthe a 'sorry' before regaining his posture back. He looked at Dongwoon and the younger smiled softly at him. He smiled back, knowing that everything will be alright after this. Well... he hopes everything will be alright.

Even when he said he will not be hesitating to punch Yoseop is he do anything bad again, he actually didn`t want to hurt his friend. He still consider the man his friend wven when Yoseop called him his enemy. Deep inside, he knew Yoseop didn`t mean it... probably... 

Dongwoon, noticing how deep his boyfriend is in his mind, knew what exactly he was thinking about. He thinks every single person there will be thinking about the same thing. Their escape plan. Honestly, he doubted the plan at first because he had been doubting Yoseop ever since the last day he betrayed all of them, just like Junhyung who was still in doubt. 

But he had met with Yoseop back in Line 7 few years back when he was in a really deep  and Yoseop saved him treat his wounds, give him foods, act like his brother and much more. Junhyung claimed that he knew Yoseop before Dongwoon met him but from what Dongwoon thinks, he had gone through much more difficulties with Yoseop and so he thinks, he knew Yoseop more. And he believes in the man with his life. 

There are water puddles and rats and other creatures that they didn`t know what it is since they can`t see it around the tunnel and each and every time rats ran pass through them, Hyunseung almost shouted. Luckily, Junhyung was there every single time to shut his boyfriend mouth with his palm. Junhyung bit his own lips really hard to make sure that he didn`t burst out laughing because if they are not in that kind of situation, he would have laugh his off. But a glare from Hyunseung cut off the intention. 

Hyunseung looked at the front at Yoseop and Doojoon. He could sense that Doojoon is tired from all the running and now had to carry Yoseop at his back while navigating the way out. He had offer his help to carry Yoseop when the captain is tired but been brushed off. Doojoon said that it might cause some noise and there will be bigger chances for them to be discovered. Honestly, he thinks the guard and other back at the prison had knew about thier escape since they had kill one guard. But at that time, all he could do is to believe in the people in front of him. 

While the others are fighting with rats and fear, Doojoon at the front kept on glancing at Yoseop who laid his head on the man`s strong shoulder. For once he thought that Yoseop probably really had fall asleep but then he felt Yoseop`s fingers dancing on his chest, probably to fight off the sleepiness.

He desperately wanted to talk to the man about a lot of things, about their plan after this, about Yoseop`s side of stories, about them, everything. Because he knew, it the camera in Yoseop`s eyes still there, Yifan can still find them sooner or later. He wonders what Yoseop had in minds when coming to that issue. 

They had walked for about another 50 minutes when suddenly Yoseop opened his eyes and murmured, "..." 

All of them halted and looked at the man on Doojoon`s back. "What are you doing, Yoseop?" They heard Doojoon whispered, "You will blew off this escape mission"

Yoseop frantically looked around, "They knew already" He announced the bad news, "Come on... we need to hurry..." He said and started to run really fast towards the end of the tunnel. The other quickly followed him while looking at the back when suddenly they could hear some noises and footsteps. 

"What do you mean they knew? How?" Junhyung asked while still running. There is no point in keeping his voice down now, he thinks. 

Yoseop shook his head, "I don`t know. They can`t see and hear through me... probably you guys had a tail since you broke out of the jail" 

"I don`t think so... we`ve checked" Hyunseung shook his head, "And don`t forget that we are the Elite Squad... so it can`t be that easy to tail us, you know"

"That`s not the issue now..." Yoseop said, "The problem is we have to get out of here as soon as possible and carry out as plan. Just when we reached the outside and at a safe distant from the tunnel, I will close my eyes again and you guys can`t make any sound. Then we will follow Doojoon" 

"I think there are right behind us... I can hear their footsteps" Kikwang stated. He kept on glancing at the back and Dongwoon kept on pulling him to run faster and faster. "They are really... at our ing back" 

Dongwoon gritted his teeth, pushing and pushing more on his energy limit, "We need to run faster. We are going to be caught again if we don`t"

In the mid of chaos, Yoseop spotted the metal louver door that he was sure will finally lead them to the outside of the wall. He sprint at the door, leaving the others behind and with his strength, he picked the lock, opened it and waited for the others to arrive.

"That is awesome, Seop" Hyunseung complemented while running pass through the door and he heard the other man chuckled. Junhyung, Kikwang and Dongwoon followed right after and then right when Doojoon finally get out of the door, Yoseop closed and locked it with a lock that he bought in his pocket. 

At the outside, the five friends become stunt at what just happened. They looked at each other and blinked in confusion. Did Yoseop locked himself inside the tunnel or something? Before they could make it, they heard Yoseop`s voice, "You guys go now... I will stop them here..."

That is all it takes for them to realize that Yoseop really had lock himself inside the tunnel with the other soldiers coming. "No...!!" Doojoon yelled and he bumped him shoulder against the metal door, almost diclocated it in the first try, "You cant do this to me, Yang Yoseop. Get the out here and let`s run together!"

"I can`t do it, Doojoon-ah... I can`t... It will be just you guys now..." Yoseop said, voice muffled by the metal door.

Kikwang bumped his feet and fist on the door when Doojoon slides down in the ground, too shock with the outcome, "Seop... you listen to me you bastard... Get out of there now... Don`t you dare to this to any of us.... Did you hear me, you bastard?" He cursed and keep on cursing when Yoseop didn`t say anything. 

Dongwoon his lips and he slowly pulled Kikwang towards the back, calming him down from all the trashing that he made, "Stop it, hyung... there is nothing we can do already..." He whispered at his boyfriend`s ear, "Stop it now..." He said again. 

When none of them say anything anymore, Hyunseung stepped forward and he inched close at the door, "What are you doing, Yoseop-ah? Why are you doing this? There is no need for you to sacrifice yourself for us. There is still time for you to get out of there and let`s run together... the six of us... okay?"

"No... there is no time anymore... I can hear them now, Seung..." Yoseop said and then he sighed, "This is the only thing I can do to repay my sin to you guys for what I did before. I can only give you guys your freedom... now go and run away from here before they unlock this door and find you guys"

"Then... what about me, Seop?" Doojoon asked in such a small voice, "What about me? Do you think I can continue to live without you? I thought that we could finally live happily together and now you said that you wanted to sacrifice yourself for us? What about me then? Don`t you ever think about me when you wanted to make a big decision like this?"

Yoseop stayed silent for a while. Even through the metal door, he could hear Doojoon frantic breath and for a moment, he felt like running away with him. But he knew... he can`t. It almost time. 

"Yoseop-ah?" Doojoon called out again.

"I love you, Doojoon" He confessed, "I know I don`t have any feelings at all and it is impossible for someone like me to actually fall in love but I do... I love you... I can feel it in me... this foreign feelings and whenever I am with you, I feel at ease. I am sorry for what I have done. I am sorry that I hurt you. I know you must be angry because of what I did but I have to..."

Doojoon shook his head, looking at the metal door as if he can look through it and see Yoseop at the other side, "Then step out of there and say it to my face, Yoseop-ah... please... I beg you... don`t do this to me... please..." Doojoon begged, tears falling out of his eyes, wetting his cheeks. "Please... I can`t do this without you"

"Even when I want it, Doojoon-ah..." Yoseop sighed, "I can`t... there is something else that you guys didn`t know about this formula... this formula... it didn`t last forever... it will expire... and when it did..." He sighed again and almost jolted when he felt a sudden wetness at his cheek. He was crying...!

Junhyung asked, not dare to wait any longer, "When it did... what happened, Yoseop?" He looked down at his best friend and helped the man stood up. His best friend, Yoon Doojoon, the captain of Elite Squad... one of the strongest man he ever knew, fell down in front of him, because of love. 

"I will die..."

"What...?" Dongwoon blinked rapidly, "What do you mean you will die, hyung?"

Yoseop sniffed, "You guys will know soon... that`s why I can`t go with you... this is a better way for me"

Doojoon stood still, digesting whatever Yoseop was trying to tell him and he walked up close to the door, placing his hands on it and lean his head to it, "I love you, Yoseop-ah... I love you so much..." He said, not having anything else to say. Although he desperately wanting to know more about the formula, he finds out that he didn`t care anymore. He don`t want to care.

"Don`t be so sad... you heard of a reincarnation story, right? Probably we will meet with each other again in our next life... who knows..."

Doojoon sadly chuckled, "Yeah... then I will love you much more than I love you now..."

"I love you too, Doojoon-ah. I mean it... thank you for everything... thank you for loving me... thank you for trusting me... and please take care of yourself..." He whispered, finding no more strength to speak, "You guys too... take care... and thank you for everything... thank you for being my friend... now go... before they arrive here" Yoseop exhaled really deep and soon, he heard the others at the outside slowly stepped back, away from the door and he didn`t have to wait long for the other soldiers to aim their weapon at him.

But then, with a confident smile, he turned to his back, looking directly at Yifan. 

_____*****_____

The five friends stumbled along the empty land, looking at front, resisting themselves to look at the back even when they wanted it so much. None of them said anything, just walking lifelessly, thinking deeply to themselves of what just happened and what will happened. 

It was probably about just 10 minutes when suddenly the ground shook like crazy. Dongwoon and Kikwang fell on their back while Doojoon on his knees. Hyunseung and Junhyung managed to hold their ground but still, desperately trying to stand. And then a huge... a really huge... probably 10 times more huge that the last explosive that they heard on their last escape mission, happened. 

They looked at the direction of the wall and right in front of their own eyes, the walls collapes. They had their palm on their ears, covering the loud noises. It was like a movie. It filled with terror screams, shouts, gunshots, minor explosives, sound of gas explosion, houses crumbled to the ground and people dying. And finally for about 15 minutes, everything went as quite as a graveyard. 

"What the hell was that?" Junhyung exclaimed, rubbing his eyes, not believing what he had just saw, "Did I just witness that?"

Hyunseung shook his head, also trying to believe what he had just saw, "What is that explosion? I have never heard of something so loud like that"

"Is this what Yoseop hyung meant before?" Dongwoon asked, "He will die because his body will explode? The formula did this to him?"

Kikwang looked at Dongwoon at then back at Line... or what seems to be left of Line, "Can you imagine what will happened if we wait another 10 minutes with him? We could die too... Oh... My... God..."

Doojoon stood up straight, wiping his face and looked at the other side, not wanting to look back, "Well then... I guess... we just have to continue living... don`t want his death to be useless, aren`t we?"

"Are you okay, Doo?" Junhyung grabbed his friend`s shoulder, "You know we will be here for you, right? I will be here for you, my friend... anything you need"

Doojoon chuckled, looking at Junhyung before shaking his head slightly, "I will be fine... probably Yoseop was right... maybe we will meet with each other in our next life... I just have to be prepared for that..." He said, still chuckling and now he also looked at his other friends, "Lets start our journey together..." He said.

Dongwoon looked at Kikwang and Kikwang looked at Hyunseung. Together they smiled really wide and nodded at Doojoon and Junhyung. 

"Yeah... let`s do that..."

_____*****_____

Year 3505

 

Doojoon was walking along the road side while listening to his earphone playing Beast song, Ribbon. He sing along the song and stopped in front of a cafe that he didn`t noticed was there before. He entered the cafe and was greeted with the delicious aroma of coffee and cake. Slowly, while looking around it, he walked towards the counter to order. 

"Yes sir, may I take your order"

Doojoon froze as he heard the voice. It was like the time had stop, so thus his heart. He looked at the person standing behind the counter and his eyes widened.

However, the other person didn`t waver. Instead, he smiles his brightest smile that Doojoon had been waiting for to see, "I have been waiting for you, Doojoon-ah..."

Doojoon blinked his eyes and he let out the breath that he didn`t know he was holding, "Y-Yoseop-ah..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

So... Sequel? Should I continue their story after a thousand years? Or start with a new one?