Jiyong?!

Line

Doojoon, Yoseop, Kikwang and Dongwoon had been walking through the vast of an empty land for hours and they had stumbled into nothing so far. They`ve become tired and eventually stopped under one big tree. 

"I like this new world but I hate this journey. Where are we going?" Kikwang started to become frustrated and stomped his feet like a childish boy. "There is nothing here... like... we are the four person evaded a new, untouched, clean and beautiful planet"

Dongwoon softly sighed, "We need to find shelter and food and... our friends..." He yawned, "And I am becoming sleepy now that there is nothing around here..." 

"It`s okay. Both of you can take a nap if you guys want it" Doojoon said, settling down beside his boyfriend, leaning on his shoulder, "I wonder if we were right..." He whispered.

"Right about what...?" Yoseop asked. 

"About Jun and Seung"

Yoseop cleared his throat, "I don`t know what to say. We could be right but we could also be wrong. We can`t get our hopes high up or we will fall harder than before if we were proved wrong"

"But there is nothing wrong in hoping, right?"

Yoseop looked at the man beside him, pushing the head off his shoulder, "You are very childish at this moment, Yoon Doojoon" 

"I can`t help it" Doojoon retord back, "They are my two bestfriends and I can`t help it to feel emotional" The Captain said, glaring at Yoseop whom he thinks was very selfish.

"Well, this will never happen in the first place if you didn`t come for me"

"So this is all my fault now? It is my fault that I wanted to save the person that I love so much from being butchered and experimented? Now who the hell is childish now?"

Kikwang and Dongwoon who heard about the soon to be a fight, stood up and walked towards the couple, wanting to break the fight off.

"I never ask for you to save me, Yoon Doojoon. It is because I knew something like this wil happen. There will be no easy mission when it involve either or us and now, we lost two comrades and-"

Doojoon, felt slighly hurt from being treated like that, looked at Yoseop with disbelieve eyes, "They are not only comrade, Yang Yoseop. They are our friends. You might not remember it but they are the closest to us before and even now too"

The bigger man stood up and folded his hands together, "I can`t believe that after what we have done for you... for us... this is what you made our of it. You really have change from who you are before"

"Guys... why are you guys fighting right now. It is not a time for a brawl and we need to stick together for this" Kikwang said, holding Doojoon`s arm and looking at Yoseop. 

Yoseop rolled his eyes and he picked himself up to get eye on eye with the stupid Captain. "The thing is, I only said that he is childish for not being able to hold himself up and act like a grown man"

"That is good enough to show that you never care for what is happening now" Doojoon said, "I only need a shoulder to lean on while thinking about my probably dead best friends"

"Hyung..." Dongwoon pulled Yoseop backwards slightly, "I think that is enough for now, okay? Why don`t we sit down and think through our plan together"

"Plan?" Yoseop asked, looking at Dongwoon, "What plan? A plan to go search for Junhyung and Hyunseung or a plan to settle down at one place and search for food?" He asked sarcastically, "Oh I know... we will plan for another few hours of stumbling at nowehere and hoping that we miricalously find those two, right?" He glared at Doojoon.

"See...? You never care about it, is it?" Doojoon raised his eyebrows.

Yoseop scoffed, "You can never know for sure"

"Oh yeah I know" Doojoon knows that he was about to spit out the line that he will regret his whole lifetime but at that moment, his anger overcome his logic mind and he spit it out, "I know for sure because you don`t have any feelings like a normal human"

All of them stopped saying anything and the only thing they could hear was the wind. They all knew that the Captain had ed up, including the captain himself. 

Yoseop, on the other hand didn`t say anything and all he did was brushed away Dongwoon`s hand from his and walked. 

Kikwang frowned and he slapped Doojoon at the back of the man`s head, "You idiot!"

Doojoon closed his eyes in frustration and he slumped back down on the grass, "I didn`t mean that"

"Yeah...?" Kikwang asked, "It sounded like you damn mean it, Yoon Doojoon. This is not the time for you to mention something like that"

"I was angry..."

"And now he is angry..."

Dongwoon stayed silent at the moment, didn`t know what to do. Being the youngest among them, he is not sure either he is eligible to say anything in the matter. Even though he knew, the others would probably say that his opinion matter as much as theirs, he is still not confident with it. 

"Get up and go with him, Doojoon" Kikwang said, "He is probably very sad right now. What you said really kills him deap inside, you know?"

"I need to calm myself down first" Doojoon said, sighing deeply.

Kikwang scoffed and he pulled Dongwoon hands to walk away, where Yoseop had gone to, "Just get this right back or I will punch you again, this time on your nuts"

_____*****_____

"Seop..." 

"..."

"Yah... Yoseop..."

"..."

"Seop-ah..." 

"I am not talking to you"

"You are now..."

Yoseop ignored the other man and keeps on walking. He could hear the other two soldiers followed them a bit far behind, probably to give chance for the stupid captain to apologize. 

"Look... I know I am wrong but I didn`t mean it... what I said just now... I was just angry and it came out of me like bullets... I can stop it"

"It still hurt..."

Doojoon ruffled his soft hair and he jogged slightly until he was right in front of Yoseop, stopping the man from moving away from him, "I know... I am sorry... you can punch me or shout at me... be angry at me... but please don`t ignore me like this..."

Yoseop looked at Doojoon and he tried his best to portray a hurt face even when he can`t remember how to, "Why?"

"I can`t do this alone"

"There`s Kikwang and Dongwoon"

"I need you"

"No you don`t"

"You can`t say for sure"

"Oh yes I can..." Yoseop said firmly, knowing that he will worsen the fight, "I know because you claim that you love me so much but made zero effort to take care of my dysfuntional heart"

Doojoon blinked his eyes repeatedly, wanted to say something back but didn`t know what. He watched Yoseop walked away from his once again and grunt in frustration. 

"See...? You only knew how to hurt people`s feelings but didn`t know how to mend them back" Kikwang elbowed the taller man and race towards his best friend. 

"Sorry about that, sir..." Dongwoon said, standing still beside his captain.

Doojoon rubbed his stomach and shook his head at the youngest. "I deserved it" He admitted, "And stop with the sir and everything. From now on we are all friends"

Dongwoon nodded shyly. "Yoseop hyung will be okay. He`s just wanted to play a little with you"

"How can you know that?"

"He is the strongest among us and the wisest I can tell. He knew you didn`t mean it. You just have to give him some time and he will be okay for sure" 

"It is my fault. I understand if he is angry at me. I just didn`t think first before saying something that I knew will hurt him"

Dongwoon strode beside Doojoon as the man walk slowly, watching Kikwang and Yoseop talked together. "We were just feeling stressed, that`s all. That`s why it all gets up on our nerves"

Doojoon stayed silent for a while and thought about what Dongwoon just said, "It was not supposed to be like this" He sighed, "It was supposed to be a clean mission without any casualties on our part"

"There will be no casualties"

"You can`t say for sure..."

"There is no harm in hoping for the best after what we`ve gone through together"

Doojoon looked at Dongwoon and he slowly patted the man`s shoulder, "You will be a fine soldier and a very reliable man, Dongwoon-ah. Kikwang will be alright under your care"

Dongwoon blushed and he nodded slightly, "Thanks... hyung..."

_____*****_____

"Seop... Just how many longer are you going to stay silent from him?"

"As long as I want" Yoseop answered.

Kikwang sighed, "You knew he didn`t mean it, right?"

Yoseop scoffed, "He didn`t mean it? Like he didn`t mean it to let this whole thing happen? Like he didn`t mean it to let my parents gave me out years before this? Like he didn`t mean it to make our friends die?"

"You can`t say it like that"

"I say it however I like... just like he did"

"Okay..." Kikwang sighed again, "Both of you are being childish right now. This is not something that should be argued right at this moment"

Yoseop didn`t say anything for a mere moment and keeps on walking. Kikwang keeps on following and once in a while, he looked back to see Doojoon and Dongwoon chatting together like nothing actually happen.

"We should just stay at one place for now. It is getting late and we should search for food too. We talked about this later" Yoseop said.

Kikwang nodded and he quickly ran to the back to tell the others the news. 

The four of them walked for another hour and then they reach a narrow river.  No one knows where the river started and where it ends. It`s just a small and narrow river that only takes about 15 steps to reach the other side but it looks deep enough for them to search for fish. They settled down under a really big and shady tree. 

"Okay... I need to take a bath..." Kikwang said, taking off his shirt and trousers, leaving him in only his underwear. "And I will wash this clothes too since this is our only pair" He said, chuckling at his own lame joke. 

Dongwoon eyes widened until he felt like it almost popped out of its socket, "You shouldn`t strip here, Kiki"

"Hmm?" Kikwang titled his head at one side. "It`s okay. We are all friends. Now... don`t you want to accompany me for a bath?"

Dongwoon looked at the other two and both Yoseop and Doojoon didn`t pay much attention to him. So, he slowly strip, leaving himself at the same state as his boyfriend and follow the petite man to the river, leaving the quarrel couple. 

For a few minutes, none of them say anything until Yoseop stood up on his own. "Where are you going?" The Captain asked, holding his boyfriend`s hand in his own. 

Yoseop looked back at the man and slowly pulled his hand, "We need dinner. Might have some fish in there" He pointed at the river. 

"Okay... I`ll help you..." Doojoon said and he was the one that pulled Yoseop to the river. 

Meanwhile, Kikwang and Dongwoon were actually watching their two friends make up and they slowly giggle like school girls when the two went to the river together. 

"See? I told you they will be fine"

Kikwang rolled his eyes at his boyfriend, "Yes, Dr Love..." He chuckled. 

Dongwoon shook his head while smiling and proceed to take his bath. He slowly sat on his knee and washed his whole body that was slick with his sweat, Hyunseung`s blood and Kikwang`s tears. 

"This is good" Kikwang said. His hands moving to wash his clothes together with Dongwoon`s, "There isn`t any soap but I`ll try my best to scrub the hell out of it"

"It`s okay" The taller said, "We all knows that it can`t be that clean no matter how much you wash it with or without soap" 

Kikwang sighed and right after he finished washing all the clothes, he sat beside Dongwoon, both of them had their back on a big rock that just happened to be there. They watched as Doojoon and Yoseop tried their best to catch fishes for their dinner. 

"We should get some firewoods and make fire" Dongwoon said. 

"Yeah... it`s our turn" Kikwang nodded, "But let`s just stay for a while and be here. The water felt so good and its like... all the stress in me flows together with the water"

"Kiki..." Dongwoon called out. 

"Hmm..."

"Do you think they are safe?"

Kikwang looked at Dongwoon for a moment before laying his head on the broad shoulder of his boyfriend, "We will never know until he actually see them but... after I gave some thoughts into it, there is a high chance that they are alive even if its barely..."

"I am afraid that soon we will proved to be wrong"

"Then... we just have to face it together, like always"

Dongwoon looked at Yoseop and Doojoon who were still wroking hard to catch more fish even when they already caught almost 10 of them, "Doojoon hyung looked so hurt"

"We all are... Junhyung and Hyunseung... both of them had been together with Doojoon... I don`t even know when, ever since before they met with me and Yoseop... and so it is very hurtful... it just that we have to be strong... just like how you push me to be strong before. We have to even when it is hurt, for our own good"

"It`s been so long since I last pray but this time, I pray that they are both safe somewhere, waiting for us" Dongwoon said, picking up Kikwang`s hand and intertwined their fingers together, performing a perfect lock. 

Kikwang looked at his handsome boyfriend, smiling softly and give the man a soft, wet peck on the lips, "Me too, baby"

_____*****_____

Done eating.

Done bathing.

Done washing clothes.

Yoseop lay down on the grass, wearing only his underwear since his clothes were still wet, looking at the bright sky, brighten by the countless stars. Eventhough it is night, it is actually quite hot and not cold at all. And his mind is currently occupied with nothing. He tried to think about something but then it will comes back to Doojoon. 

He knew he was not supposed to act like a spoiled child and just talk to the man. They both need each other given out the circumstances. However, he just could not tolerate with the man disgusting words. 

Yoseop had been hearing that a lot but from the man that he loves... never and it hurts, really. He didn`t know how to describe the feelings but it is uncomfortable and he hates it. He didn`t want to feel like it anymore. And he knew, Doojoon felt the same. 

He didn`t have to wait for a long time for a certain someone to get beside him and lay down there. They both lay down silently, not wanting to break the peace of the night.  

"I`m sorry, Yoseop-ah..." Doojoon said, grabbing the other man`s hand and clasp it with his, "I don`t know why I blurt out something like that. I was just very sad and angry... couldn`t control myself"

Yoseop softly sighed and he grabbed Doojoon`s hand tighter, "Just so you know... it did hurt a lot... hearing that from you"

"I know... I am sorry..." He rubbed the bridge of his nose, "It was so foolish of me and I just... I am just so sorry..."

"Forget it... just make sure yo won`t do that again and forget about it. I don`t want to remember it either" 

Doojoon turned until to look at Yoseop and he tugged the man`s arm so that Yoseop also look at him, "So... you forgive me, right? You won`t ignore me anymore, right?"

Yoseop frowned, "And you won`t admit of being called childish... look at you right now... only a child would act like this, you know?"

Doojoon slit his eyes and in a swift move, he straddle the slightly younger man, "But then I guess... a child won`t do this, isn`t it?" He whispered while leaning down, capturing Yoseop`s lips on the way. 

Yoseop sighed into the kiss and proceed on wrapping his arm around his captain`s neck. The ground was rough with all the grass and small stones but he couldn`t care about it. It actually stings a little... his back... but the kiss made a good job making his forget about it. 

"I love you..." Doojoon said while nimbling his boyfriend`s lower lips, "I love you so much"

He pushed the bigger man away slightly and panted, "Let me breath you prick..." Yoseop said.

"Nope" The childish man chuckled and went back onto swoping Yoseop`s lips, "You`re lucky we are not alone, Seop-ah..."

"Yeah... so do we..." 

The lovebirds pushed each other away and sat up straight, only to look at a very familiar figure, standing a few feet from them together with grinning Kikwang and Dongwoon. 

"You guys seems too okay as a escapee" The man said. 

Doojoon looked at Yoseop whose eyes went big as big as a tiny golf ball. He blinked and clear his throat, "J-Jiyong...?"