The beginning of a new challenge

Line

It was almost 12 in the midnight and Yoseop find himself wandering along the almost empty streets. He dragged his heavy feet, walking towards no destination. Somehow, he didn`t feel sleepy at all that day, not that he actually do anything to tire himself out.

The few people on the streets looked at him with suspicious eyes. Of course they will looked at a boy who`s alone, walking in the midnight, wearing the Elite Squad trainee uniform with suspicious eyes. Yoseop didn`t blame them at all. It felt quite good to be at the center of attention once in a while even for no reason.

He was looking at the dark road when suddenly his two feet stopped. As he looked up, he wonders why he was standing in front of the house that he had once been to, Doojoon`s house. Frowning hard, he knocked at the door unconsciously. It didn`t take long for the door to creak opened, as if the person inside was waiting for him.

“Yoseop…” Doojoon blinked his eyes rapidly, “W-What are you doing here?” He asked, wanting to make sure that it is not a dream that Yoseop was the one who came to his house.

The smaller man didn`t say anything when he shoved Doojoon inside and closed the door, locked it. He looked into Doojoon`s eyes and pursue his lips slightly forward, “This is ridiculous…” He said, glaring at Doojoon. “You are such a jackass”

The Captain swallowed his own spit, “W..hat…?” His brain betting jumble mumbles at the sudden accusation, trying to remember if he made some mistake towards Yoseop before. Not that he wanted to get all cocky but they didn`t even spend time together after the meeting session this morning. So, why is it Yoseop seems like he wanted to kill him?

“I hate you…”

Doojoon raised his eyebrows, “Yoseop, why don`t you tell me why are you-”

“Shut up…!” Yoseop cut in, successfully in making Doojoon instantly closed his mouth. He sighed deeply, calming his sudden angry heart while his eyes never left Doojoon`s. “This is your entire fault”

“Um…”

“Everything that had happened is your fault, Yoon Doojoon. Do you realize that you are the reason everything change between us?”

The slightly older man his lips and he slowly, carefully walked towards the angry little fox. “Seop… please… calm down…” He said softly, hands pulling the other closer to him. Everything`s clear to him now. The smaller man in his arms was just so stressful that he blew up out of sudden. Doojoon cupped Yoseop`s cheek and titled his head so that they were eyes to eyes, “Why don`t you calm down first, let me take you to my bed and then you can pour everything in your heart. I will listen to it”   

Yoseop felt the anger in his heart diminished slightly but there are still some left. However, he let Doojoon pulled him further into the house and they reached some corner with bed. The Captain pushed him slowly so that he was sitting on the bed and then took the seat beside him.

“Why are you here in the first place?”

He looked up at Doojoon, rolling his eyes at the man. He can`t tell why he`s so angry at Doojoon. The anger just came when he saw the man, “I don`t know. My feet brought me here” He answered and the man beside him chuckled, “That`s not a joke”

“Okay… I am sorry…” Doojoon was fast to apologized, “Then… why don`t you tell me why are you so angry with me”

Yoseop averted his eyes from Doojoon`s deep stare. He huff his breath in annoyed few times, “I just…” He started, “I can`t tell why. I was suddenly get here and when I saw you at the front, I was just wanted to punch you so hard”

Doojoon clamped his lips, not wanting to laugh again. He nodded instead, “Then… why don`t you just blurt everything out from your heart. Maybe we will know what caused you to be angry with me… right?”

“Everything about you annoyed me, Doojoon” Yoseop frowned. He no longer addresses the man as captain, “I just kept on remembering what happened this morning when you tell me about us. I don`t know why but I felt angry when you didn`t stop my parents back then when they were about to give me up for experiment. I don`t know but there`s a sudden pain in here when I try to remember us” He said, pointing at his own chest, “It`s sharp and it`s painful. It brings tears on my eyes; it makes me feel like I am useless brat for not being able to remember anything. Just like now…” Yoseop blurt in frustration as he turned to look at Doojoon, eyes watered.

The other being became silent. Doojoon didn`t know how he was supposed to react. He didn`t know is if was supposed to be happy since Yoseop did try to remember them or he was supposed to feel hurt because Yoseop was hurting.

“What had happened to me, Doojoon?” Yoseop`s small voice asked, “As long as I can remember, I have never cry and now, these tears…” As he said, a single tear fell, wetting his right cheek, “These tears fell like waterfall, you know. I cried last night, I cried in the bathroom this morning, I cried just now in my room and now, I am crying again. I am supposed to not have any emotion, right? So why am I-”

Doojoon cut Yoseop with a sudden hug. He pulled the crying boy tight into his embrace and onto his laps, “It shows that you are normal, Seop” He whispered, “I always believe that you are normal human. Even with the formula in you, I believe that you are still you. You are still the crybaby Seop that I knew, you are still the cute, talkative Seop that I knew, you are still bubbly and happy Seop that I knew, and you are still the Yang Yoseop that I love”

Yoseop sobs slowly, trying hard not to wail like a kid even when he wanted to. He slowly lay his head on Doojoon`s strong shoulder and sniffed, tears blooming out more and more, “It`s so hard… my life suddenly turned so hard, Doo…”

“I know…” Doojoon tighten his hug, tracing a random pattern on the smaller man`s back, “I do understand that but I also know that you are a strong person, Seop. I know you can go thru this whole thing. You are not alone, you have to remember that. I am here for you and the other too”

_____*****_____

“What…?!”

 Junhyung sighed deeply, massaging his temple, “I know. It`s crazy and I don`t want to believe it myself. But that`s the truth and I am afraid that we are too late to do anything”

Hyunseung pace around like a madman, shaking his head several times and exhaling hardly, “Jun… I can`t even… I don`t even know what to think of after hearing that. Are you serious? That`s what Jiyong told you?”

“Yeah…” The Commander said and he took off the shirt that he had been wearing since the morning, stripping down to his underpants. He thought that he wanted to take a shower but then his body felt too tired and his feet burn. And so he dumped his body on the bed instead.

“I don`t… it was not only that. They lied to us too. Just like we`ve been using Yoseop, they… have been using us. You do realize that, right?”

“Hmm… I know…”

“And yet you didn`t even sack that first commander`s ?”

“What can I really do when he told me about it? I just too tired to argue and plus, things been done already. It`s not like I can do anything about it, right?”

“But, Jun… this is-”

“…”

The Vice-Captain looked at his boyfriend with slit eyes, “Jun… don`t fall asleep yet. I still want to talk about this. We need to talk about this before we tell the-”

“Hmm…” Junhyung hummed with closed eyes.

Hyunseung sighed dejectedly. Anyone can tell that Junhyung will fall asleep in any moment. So he slowly climbed onto the bed and settled down beside Junhyung. He was already in his pajamas since he went back to the room a little earlier than the commander. He looked at the face of the person that he loves so much and unconsciously, he caressed the tired face.

Junhyung leaned in Hyunseung`s touched and he inched closer toward the skinny man until they were face to face. “Let just worried about that tomorrow, can we?” He asked, blinking slowly towards the other man, “Right now it is our time”

“Our time…?” Hyunseung scoffed, “If you didn`t realized it yet… It`s already 2 in the morning and we have to get up at 6. How can this short 4 hours be our time? We are so tired already especially you, Commander”

“Hmm… I like how it sounds from your lips…”

“What…?”

“Call me commander once more…”

Hyunseung blinked slowly and when the reality hits him, he cringes, shoving Junhyung slightly away from him, “You are so like a ert… I wish you just go to sleep already now…” He said, hiding his blushed cheek.

“Aw… you`re blushing and it`s so cute, Seung…” Junhyung grinned, “It`s fine to act like a ert with my own lover, is it?” He teased. The commander pulled his lover closed and hugged him tightly, “I am just so tired, Seung…”

“I know…” Hyunseung whispered, “We are all tired especially you. But I just want to know that I am so proud of you, Jun. I don`t think I can be like you, all strong and confident and brave” He smiled softly, looking up at the closed eyes of his boyfriend.

Junhyung leaned down and placed his lips on Hyunseung`s forehead, leaving soft kisses and he pulled away to look at the other man into the eyes. “I am strong because I know that you will always be here to support me” He said, nodding when Hyunseung slit his eyes at him, “I don`t have any other people in my life now except you. You are the most important person now. So, whenever I felt like I am giving up, I will think of you. I don`t want to see you disappointed with me”

“I will never be disappointed in you” Hyunseung said, “You`ve prove to me more than enough, Jun. I believe in you all my heart now. I am even willing to die for you if I have to”

The slightly taller and bigger man smiled tiredly. He was so tired but the seeing the man he loves in his arm make him don`t even want to sleep. He knew that there will be more tiring day when morning creeps in but then, Hyunseung was just too beautiful, looking at him with his round eyes.

Junhyung was still lost in his mind when Hyunseung leaned in for a kiss on the lips. As soon as their lips touched, both of them sighed in delight, hands started to sprawl on each other, feet tangling along each other`s.

It has been quite long since the last time they had their own intimate time. It has been quite long until the lips that touched each other`s feel foreign and not familiar anymore. But then, none of them want to care for that.

They just had to feel each other on that night, both knowing, feeling that something will happen in the future… bad thing.

_____*****_____

“You are not asleep yet?” Kikwang asked as soon as he entered his room, seeing Dongwoon on the bed with a book.

Dongwoon smiled softly, closing he book in his hand, “I am waiting for you. It`s almost 2 in the morning and I was worried about where you might be, Kikwangie” He said.

It`s going to be a huge lie if he said he is not sleepy. He is sleepy and reading book, make him sleepier but then, like he mentioned, he is worried about his boyfriend. The last time the man was late, huge things revealed. He didn`t want that to happen once more.

“You don`t have to wait for me. I will be back even when it is late. You have to get your sleep, Dongwoonie…” Kikwang said, taking off his uniform and hung them at the nearest chair. “You do know that from now on, I will be back late, right?”

“I know…” Dongwoon nodded, “I just miss you, I guess…”

The soldier looked at the younger and he smiled lovingly. He walked slowly towards the bed and flopped down, close to Dongwoon. “I am sorry that my job takes up our precious time. It must be so hard for you now, is it?”

Dongwoon pouted slight, “Well… now that I don`t really have to train, I do feel bored without you by my side. But then, I understand your job. So, I can`t really do anything about it and just wait for you in the night”

Somehow, in Kikwang`s eyes, the younger looked really cute at that time. He was tired but Dongwoon chased away his fatigue and he felt refresh instead. He laughed slowly, shaking his head, “Then, you want to come with me tomorrow?”

“Where…?” Dongwoon`s eyes lit.

“Anywhere… I have meetings with the others tomorrow and maybe, have to do some reckon somewhere… You want to accompany me?”

“Can… I…?”

Kikwang faked a thinking looked, “If they didn`t let you, I will sack up their balls” He spat and Dongwoon snorted, “But seriously, I don`t think Junhyung will mind you. You are actually part of this mission since you were there when we do our survey on Yoseop”

“I am still an outsider, am I?”

“You are not in the mission officially but unofficially, you involved. Just think about it for a sec, you did lend me your assistance back in Line7 when I just in into the mission, is it? Without you in the first place, the mission will have to delay for a bit”

Dongwoon hummed, finally acknowledge his role. So, he is not a completely outsider to the others. That thought made him happy deep inside, “Then… will you share with me about the mission?”

“If you want to, I will. But you have to promise me not to tell anyone about it. We have been carrying the mission for years and I can`t let it slip out to the outside world. People are oblivious about what actually happened in the Elite Squad”

“I will not tell anyone…” Dongwoon swears, “I know that this is so valuable”

“Good then… if you had anything to ask me, just asked. I will answer them and if I can`t, you can ask the others tomorrow. We will be meeting them early in the morning”

“Who…?”

“Junhyung, Hyunseung, Doojoon and Yoseop”

Dongwoon nodded slowly. He sighed and lay down on the bed, groaning at his tired muscle with closed eyes. He felt the bed beside his dipped and in just a few seconds, he felt a small lump on his shoulder. Dongwoon opened his eyes and sees a pair of wide eyes were staring at him intensely, “What…?” He asked, raising his eyebrows.

“I love you…”

The sudden whispers almost made Dongwoon toppled down off the bed. He blinked furiously and the smaller but older man chuckled. “Well… that was a bit too sudden for a confession” He nervously said. Didn`t know why but then he felt nervous out of sudden.

“I said I love you…”

“I love you too, Kikwangie…”

Kikwang was still smiling and then he moved until he was sitting on Dongwoon`s hips. “Just like you said you missed me, I missed you too, Dongwoonie and honestly, I think the last time we had our intimate time was… what? When? I can`t even remember” He said while scratching his head.

“Well… we didn`t really have to for our intimate time with the hustle and bustle been going… It is okay… I understand and plus, I don`t want to pressure you anymore”

“Even if you don`t ask for it, I still want it. We used to do it almost every day when we were in Line7. I still remembered Yoseop barge in into our room and pulled me off you before he locked both of us inside two different rooms, saying that he can`t sleep with all the noise and whatsoever”

“Yeah… at first I thought that it was embarrassing since Yoseop-hyung did see my but then it was more frustrated because I almost when he locked me”

Kikwang moaned softly, “But now, I think he is busy with Doojoon. And there are no other people that can barge into us having our own sweet time”

Dongwoon chuckled, shooing his nervousness away. He slowly laid his hands on each of his boyfriend`s waist and inhaled, “Then… should we maximized the little time we had?”

“Can we…?” Kikwang grinned widely, his lips while his hands moved expertly to undo his tall baby`s pants.

“Oh yes we can…” Dongwoon breathed out, pulling the man on top of him down to sought the pouty lips like a hungry lion he is.

_____*****_____

Yoseop was looking at the vase on the table quite far from him, at the other side of the office and yet he felt like smashing it with his single fist. After that he will stomp on each of the broken pieces and threw it away into the nastiest drain in this Line. He will pretend that the vase is the Line1`s governor face. 

“You are kidding, right?” Doojoon was the first to ask after the Commander had delivered the news to everyone in the room. His hawk eyes looked at Junhyung real hard, hoping that the friend of his will tell that he is indeed, kidding. Although it is stupid to crack a joke about the matter they currently were discussing.

Junhyung sighed softly, ignoring the fact that he knew, sighing early in morning is very unhealthy. his life, “I wish I can tell you that. But I am not kidding. That is exactly what Jiyong told me yesterday. I didn`t even fit in or left out any other single word”

Kikwang slumped on the couch beside Dongwoon like a jelly. His feet suddenly can`t stand on its own. “So, Jiyong actually told you that the people in the upper Line had been using us, all these times we serve for them?”

Dongwoon, who was being a good listener, looked at Yoseop who was still looking at the vase. The other man was sitting directly in front of him and so he wiggled his fingers to get Yoseop`s attention. It did works and when Yoseop looked at him, he raised his eyebrows, asking the man to speak up.

Yoseop shook his head, “So, let me get this straight first and foremost…” He finally said something, “The formula that my parents created have this one very valuable side effect which is, it can produce any types of anti-body while being inside the injected person. So, it makes the injected person become… healthier, stronger, and more intelligent” 

“In other words, the formula creates a perfect human being” Hyunseung added, “Even when it erased the past memories and feelings, it makes the injected person become some sort of… immortal. The injected person does not even need to have a fully functioning heart to live”

“So, they want to formula so that they can live forever” Dongwwon finished it up, “That`s one stupid statement I have ever heard” He commented then, shrugging when Kikwang looked at him with slit eyes.

Doojoon sat down beside Yoseop, “They also lied to us about Cell and Line being in the verge of war so that Yoseop will hand in the formula, thinking that if he don`t, we will fall into the territory of Cell, when the actual event was the people in the upper Line wanted to live forever” He scoffed, “That was so mean”  

“Jiyong said that he could not do anything to disobey the order from the people in the upper Line. They paid up well and we were paid to do our job. So, if he somehow refused to continue to real mission, he will end up in Line7” Junhyung said as he walked back and forth around the office.

“I just can`t believe that they lied to us. So what…? We are who we are now to do something that will make the people in the upper Line becomes immortal? That`s the real reason why we become the Elite Force? I thought we are people who patrol around the lower Line?” Kikwang asked in disbelief.

“We are… But this is one of the Elite Force`s mission stated by the Governor of Line1. So no one can say no. He asked for the best team in the force and our governor mentioned us. And that is how we ended up being how we are right now” Hyunseung answered slowly. He pinched the bridge of his nose, feeling tired in the morning.

“With that kind of reason, there is no way I will hand in the formula even when my parents already gave it up” Yoseop stated. He leaned back on the couch, looking at Junhyung and then Doojoon, waiting for each of them to say something but they stayed quite.

Dongwoon hummed, “This is so not cool. I thought that we are going to save the country or something but this is so ed up. The people are so heartless. How can they make you guys worked on this for years only because they want to live forever? Who can live forever anyway? You will die at some point”

“Sorry that I brought you into this mess” Kikwang said, taking his boyfriend`s hand into his.

“It`s fine… no one can expected this, right” The tall youngest said.

“You are one of us now, Dongwoon” Doojoon suddenly declared as if it is his call to make, “So act like us from now on, huh?”

“Yes, sir…” Dongwoon said confidently, smiling all the way to the ears.

Yoseop rolled his eyes at the sudden harmony situation in front of him. “Then, what are we supposed to-”

Suddenly, the door of the office being opened forcedly and a group of soldier came in. They rushed directly towards Yoseop, blindfolded him and picked him up by the arms. It was too sudden and everything was so fast that Yoseop didn`t even have the chance to even blink. The others in the room get onto their feet almost immediately and both Doojoon and Dongwoon rushed to pull Yoseop back to their side. “What the hell…? Let me go!” Yoseop shouted.

“Hey! Where do you think you are going to take him to?” Doojoon shouted, shoving one of the soldiers away from Yoseop but then the soldier was too buff that he didn`t even moved an inched. “Let him go, you bastard”

There were shouted and pushing and punching and kicking and when it almost involved shooting, Yifan`s voice can be heard at the door, “Okay, you stupid folks, stop this in an instant” He commanded and everyone stopped moving.

Junhyung and Hyunseung were on the floor; clearly they were having some street fight with some soldiers. Kikwang was still on the couch but he was on top of one soldier, with his fist on the soldier`s throat. Dongwoon were on Junhyung`s office table with two other soldiers, both pinning him down with a vice grip. While Doojoon was still fighting with the two soldiers that have Yoseop in their hands. Somehow, while in the chaos, Yoseop was being chuffed on both hands and feet, making him immobile.

Yifan sighed deeply, “Gentlemen… I am sorry for bursting in without any notice but I have order from the upper Line to take Yoseop with me”

All of the soldiers shoved each other`s away. However, Doojoon`s right hand was still on Yoseop`s. He didn`t let go of the other`s arm at all, “What the hell do you mean you have to take him away with you?” He asked angrily.

“Captain Yoon, I suggest you refrain yourself. You need to realize that you are talking to a governor and so you need to watch your tone, young man” Yifan said calmly.

“Go to the hell with the tone. I asked you what the hell you mean. I will not let you take him away from me” Doojoon glared. He can feel Yoseop wiggled a bit. With blindfolded and chuffed, he knew Yoseop can`t do anything. And so, he tightened his grip to ensure the other man that he will be there for him.

“Sir, can you please tell us what is going on?” Hyunseung asked. “What is with these soldiers? Is it really necessary for you to hire these soldiers on us?”

Junhyung stepped forward until he was in front of Yoseop and Doojoon, “You can`t just get into my office like a madman and demanded to take my soldier away from me. You do know that this is not the right way in the Elite Force to take someone into custody, sir”

“I can`t actually stop things like this from happen, Commander Yong, since the order came from the upper Line. You understand that, right?”

“Why do you have to take him? I thought you gave us time to retrieve the formula for you” Kikwang stood up from the couch he was on, releasing the soldier that almost died from not receiving air sprawled like a fish, “There are still times for us. It was just yesterday that we had the meeting”

“Well…” Yifan snickered, “That`s all your first commander`s fault. He was told not to tell anyone about the damn mission and yet he failed to do so. So, he will receive his punishment in court-marshal this week and meanwhile, we just have to rush things up. We will do it on our own now”

“What did you do with Jiyong?” Junhyung asked, frowning hard at the governor. “Tell me what you did with our first commander, sir”

“Something that he had agreed on if he failed his mission” Yifan answered instantly. “I believe he told you too of what will happen to him if he bailed out of the mission. It is the same thing as he failed to do the mission”

Hyunseung gasped in disbelief, “You sent him to Line7?” He said, almost shouted and he swears he wants to punch Yifan when the man said nothing but smirked at him. “You are such a sadistic bastard, all of you” He swears.

“I can get you punish for that, Vice-Captain Jang” Yifan said while still smirking and without waiting for any further responds, he motion his men to take Yoseop away.

_____*****_____

The situation in the office was way too gloomy. Junhyung was sitting behind his desk. Hyunseung was sitting on the floor… yes the floor… just right beside the couch Doojoon was on. While the couple, Kikwang and Dongwoon sat side by side at their previous spot on the couch.

All of them were silent for a moment. None of them had anything to say. They were too shocked, too humiliated and too tired to even say anything. All they can hear were sighed and harsh breaths by each other’s.

Doojoon placed the cooling pad handed by Hyunseung earlier to his right jaw. He was punched just a few moments ago when he tried to peel Yoseop away from the soldiers and damn the punch was hard. He almost thought that he can black out for a second. Luckily, his teeth were all in their designated place.

“This is so messed up” Kikwang sighed, “What else can they done to us now, huh…”

“Those soldiers are not the Elite Force. Their uniforms are different. Who are they?” Dongwoon asked, looking at Hyunseung who was being the only one who listened to him. “Are they the Police Force that guarded the upper Line?”

Hyunseung shook his head slowly, “They didn`t wear Police Force`s uniform. I don`t know who are they. Perhaps they are the King`s personal soldiers. They fight different too. Usually, the Police Force aren`t granted the access to gun since the situation in the upper Line didn`t needs them, but the soldiers have enough guns”

 Dongwoon nodded slowly, “No wonder they are so buff and so on. I have never even seen a person that tall and buff before”

“I wonder what they will do to Yoseop” Kikwang suddenly said slowly, “I don`t want to even imagine what Yoseop will have to face. They are not going to actually extract the formula from Yoseop himself, right?” He looked at Doojoon with wide eyes, shocked at his own question.

Doojoon sighed deeply. He slumped back against the couch, “If I were to be them, that`s what I will do”

“Doojoon…!”

“What…?” The Captain looked at Kikwang as he raised his eyebrows, “Just think for a while. There must be something that had happened in the upper Line. So they need the formula quick. The quickest way to get the formula is to get it from Yoseop himself. I am not trying to sound cruel but honestly, you guys think of the same right? That`s is the only reason why they took Yoseop now”

Hyunseung clicked his tongue, frowning really hard. He can`t deny what Doojoon had said. It was what he had in mind too. “Why can`t they just find Yoseop`s parents in Line7 if they need the formula fast. Yoseop`s parents can gave them much more than they can get from Yoseop himself”

“It`s because Yoseop`s parents were killed last night”

Instantly, all of the attentions were on Junhyung who was sitting behind his desk. The Commander looked quite calm despite the current situation. He looked at each of his subordinates and exhaled, “That`s also what Jiyong told me yesterday. They will execute Yoseop`s parents at night”

Hyunseung slowly get on his two feet, “What did you just said…?”

“Why didn`t you tell us before…?” Kikwang asked, also on his two feet. If his feet were wobbling before, it had turned hard now. “Yoseop had the right to know about his parents, Junhyung-ah”

“Most importantly, why do they have to kill Yoseop-hyung`s parents?” Dongwoon in but he was still sitting on the couch. He blinked really hard and fast, wanting to wake up from the nightmare. He just can`t believe that the situation turned from worse to worst now.

“I don`t know if they really had execute Yoseop`s parents but just now, the way Yifan was looking at me. I just knew they had done the mission. That`s why I didn`t tell you guys. I was hoping to break the news without Yoseop knowing. We can`t guarantee what he will do if he knew about it”

Doojoon placed the cooling pad that had turned warm on the coffee table as he slowly stood up. He closed his eyes for a moment, trying to calm himself. He knew that he can`t just burst out even when he wanted to. Junhyung must have his own reason; the friend of his is a commander after all.

“I am sorry, Doo. The news had to be delivered like this” Junhyung said sincerely.

“It is not your fault. You can`t actually do anything to prevent it from happening. I believe Yoseop will understand too if he knew about this” The Captain shook his head, “Let just think of what we can do to help Yoseop. If our thoughts were correct, they are going to kill Yoseop too”

_____*****_____

Yoseop blinked furiously to adjust his eyes to the sudden brightness after a rough hand took off his blindfold. His eyes continued to squint and by the time he finally been able to see clearly, a bucket of water being splashed on his face. He was not ready for it and it caused some of the water to get into his nostrils, making him cough really hard as if he was in the verge of dying.

“Wake up, sunshine”

He looked up at the person who splashed the water on his face and noticed that there are 3 other people in the room with him. He didn`t recognize any of them but he knew that they are from the soldiers that came before. They wore the same clothes.

He tried to move his hands and feet but his four limbs being tied to the chair he was sitting on. He was once again immobile and can`t do anything at all. Luckily, he was not gagged and blindfolded again. “What do you want with me?” He asked calmly.

There is no point of getting panic with the current situation. He just has to blend in. He knew that these people will hurt him but as long as he didn`t fight back too much, perhaps it will not be too hurtful for him.

“First of all… why don`t we get to know each other?” The same man asked. He pulled a chair from somewhere behind Yoseop and placed it directly in front of the tied up man before took his seat, “My name`s Seungri and I have my two friends right with us, Daesung and Taeyang” He said, pointing at himself and his two friends.

Yoseop looked at the other two soldiers and then back to Seungri. “I am sure you knew who I am. So, once again, what do you want with me?”

“Be patience, man…” Taeyang speaks up. He moved backwards and leaned on the wall on the right side of Yoseop, “There is nothing to rush for. We have plenty of time to talk just about anything” He smirked while playing with the Rambo knife in his hand. That was when Yoseop realized that each of them had a knife on their hands.

“You guys dragged me out of the office and yet you asked me to be patience? I don`t think anyone in my position would want to be patience, right?” Yoseop spat.

Daesung snickered, “If I were you, I watch my word, my friend. If there is anyone that in disadvantages, it is you, not us”

“I am not your friend and I want to know what is going on? What had happened back in the headquarters? Where is this? Where`s the governor? Jiyong… what did you guys do to him? He didn`t do anything wrong”

Seungri sighed deeply, “Well… I am going to answer some of your questions briefly. There is nothing had happened back in the Elite Force`s headquarters. Your friends are safe. We didn`t touched them at all after we took you. This is the underground of Line5, our headquarters and the governor is having his lunch now…”

“The first commander…?” Yoseop asked.

“We cannot tell you about it…” Daesung said, “Like what you know, he will be sent to Line7 but as for now, only God knows what had happened to him…” The soldiers chuckled. 

He looked at Daesung real hard, wanting the man to continue but then none of them speaks up. He can only hope that they didn`t kill Jiyong for doing him a favor by telling the truth. “Then…” Yoseop inhaled sharply, “What else do you want to talk about?”

“Let`s talk about you now” Daesung said, swinging his knife around and around, playing with it as if it is not a weapon, “We heard that sometimes, you didn`t feel pain. Is it correct?” The man with small eyes looked at Yoseop, “Because we would love to test if the ‘sometimes’ is now…”

Yoseop bit his tongue. He honestly felt like freaking out but his mind didn`t really connect with his body at all. He thought that he`s afraid, his body stays calm however. “I can`t guarantee that. I do feel pain. It was just not as much as other people feel”

“That is amazing…” Seungri cut in. He faked a thinking looked, “Then… can we test it out?” Like an innocent child, he asked. However, even before Yoseop can answer, Seungri stabbed his knife right of Yoseop right thigh.

Yoseop felt as if his life was being snatched away and then flashed in front of his eyes. He opened his mouth to scream but then Taeyang hands clamped it down and Daesung held onto his trashing body. From the outside of the room, the sounds that can be heard were muffled screams.

_________________________________________*****_____________________________________

Hey everyone... another update for you... 

make sure you guys comment and tell me your thoughts okay... i really need those... 

Mera...