Get to know Mother in law

I Love You My Princess!!!

 

 

‘’We already arrived.’’ Tell Sooyoung to Seohyun who  from earlier muse.

‘’Ah have reached?’’ Seohyun realize from her daydream. Her look outside.

 

 (Imagine like this ^_*)

 

‘’Waaa! Unnie  it’s true that house is belongs to ByungHan ajeosshi?’’ Ask Seohyun to Sooyoung who not believa and was impressed with that house.

‘’Ne Seohyun…  Now let’s get out from this car and come we meet Mrs.Cho inside that house.’’ Say Sooyoung and get out from the car. And the driver open the car door for Seohyun ‘’Thank you.’’ Say Seohyun to that driver, then that driver smiled to Seohyun.

‘’Mrs.Cho? You mean Ajeosshi wife???’’ ask Seohyun.

‘’Yes, now let we entry to the house.’’  invite Sooyoung to Seohyun. ‘’Unnie this is not house.’’ Say Seohyun to Sooyoung and make Sooyoung shocked. ‘’What you mean this is not house? You mean this are jail?’’ ask Sooyoung. ‘’Not like that unnie.’’ Say Seohyun. ‘’ So like what???’’ Ask Sooyoung again.

‘’I mean this house is not like house but like mansion and castle, I can’t believa  ajeosshi is so rich.’’ Say Seohyun who impressed with Mr.Cho.

‘’Ooo…  I think that you see this house like jail,hehehe… Mr.Cho is a succe.ssful entrepreneur and he also comes from a prominent family.  This is only small thing that you see, this family still have many houses in Korea… and countless outside the country.’’ Explain Sooyoung to Seohyun who was amazed to hear what described by Sooyoung.

‘’I think I did not qualify to be here unnie…why Ajeosshi choose me? Said Seohyun who felt unworthy to be here.

‘’Don’t say like that… There must be some reason why Mr.Cho choose you,araso?’’  Advise Sooyoung to Seohyun.

‘’Neh,komowo unnie.’’ Said Seohyun to Sooyoung. Then them walk to the house, their welcome by a group of domestic servants.

``WELCOME SEO JOOHYUN AGASSHI!’’ Said to all domestic servants and bow. Seohyun shocked by this welcome. ‘Yaa… what happen just now? I feel like a princess.’ Thought Seohyun.

‘’GAMSAHABNIDA.’’ Seohyun said and bow back again to them.

‘’Finally you get here my soon daughter-in-law!’’ Suddenly Mrs.Cho come.and hug Seohyun.

‘’Ah?’’ Seohyun who was puzzled when she get hug by someone who she don’t know. ‘’Seohyun this is Mrs Cho HyunSue, Mr.Cho wife.’’ Said Sooyoung to Seohyun.

‘’Annyeonghaseyo! Sorry I did not recognize Mrs.Cho…’’ Said Seohyun bow to Mrs.Cho.

‘’It’s okay Seohyun,don’t be formal just call me  ajumma,okay darling.’’  Said Mrs.Cho to Seohyun.

‘’Ne ajumeoni!’’ Said Seohyun.

‘’Now introduce ourselves.’’ Said Mrs.Cho.

Ne… My name Seo JooHyun iminda but just call me Seohyun and I have one cute sister and we live with beautiful eomma.’’ Said Seohyun to Mrs.Cho with spirit.

‘’Hehehe…  I don’t expect you will introduce youself  like this, you so cute Seohyun-ah.’’ Mrs.Cho said and make Seohyun face become red cuz shy.

‘’Now let me introduce myself… My original  name is Shim HyunSue. Now my name is Cho HyunSue, I have three handsome sons,and of couse I have lovely and handsome husband.’’ Said Mrs.Cho and them laugh.

‘I feel like I ever heard are first name that start with SHIM! But who? Nevermind.’ Thought Seohyun ‘’You funny ajumma!’’ said Seohyun.

‘’Let’s go at living room.’’ Invite Mrs.Cho.

‘’Ne ajumma, come unnie.’’ Said Seohyun and ask Sooyoung to join. ‘’Sorry Seohyun-ah, I got to go back to office, if we have time will we will me again. See you again Mrs.Cho , Seohyun.’’ Said Sooyoung and bow to Mrs.Cho also Seohyun then she go.

‘’Ajumma?’’ Call Seohyun. ‘’Ne Seohyun-ah wae?’’ ask Mrs.Cho.  ‘’What about my bag?’’ ask Seohyun. ‘Aaah… wait a minute.’’ Say Mrs.Cho to Seohyun and she call her maid.

 ‘’JongLi… JongLi!’’ call Mrs.Cho. ‘’Yes, Mrs.Cho.’’ said JongLi ‘’Lift the bag,and brought into the room that I have prepared for Seohyun.’’ Mrs.Cho Command JongLi to bring that bags to the roomthat has been provided. . ‘’Okay  Mrs.Cho.’’ Said JongLi and pick up that bag. ‘’Gomawoyo ajeosshi.’’Say Seohyun.Then Seohyun and Mrs.Cho go to living room.

 

Seohyun POV

I not believe that now I at this big house, this house so amazing! If Sulli at here she would be happy.

I walk to the living room with HyunSue ajumma. I looked at HyunSue ajumma,she is realy beautiful woman and look classical. When we at living room, I was so so

 (Imagine like this ^_*)

‘’Wawawawaaaa!’’ Said Seohyun. ‘’Wae Seohyun? Are you okay?’’ ask Mrs.Cho. ‘’I’m okay ajumma I just… just amazed with your house.’’I  Say Straight…

‘’Thanks Seohyunnie…’’ say ajumma.  Then I saw a piano.

‘’Waa ajumma you have a piano!’’ I said . ‘’Hmm,wae? Are you know how to play piano Seohyun?’’ ask ajumma to me. ‘’ A little, on the past,when my appa was still alive… he always teach me play piano.’’ I said without realizing my tears flowing out. Then I cry.

‘’Seohyunnie don’t cry, it’s okay… if you want to play this piano you can play it anytime.’’ HyunSue ajumma say to me while hug me. ‘’Gomawo ajumma.’’ I said to ajumma. ‘’Okay now stop crying!’’ Said ajumma. ‘’Neh…’’ I said back. Then suddenly I heard a guy voice.

‘’EOMMA…’’ Say that guy. Then I saw that man come…  Whether he is my to be soon husband??? It’s he? But he looks………. Younger than me. Ajeossi said that my to be soon husband is older than me… Ermmmmmmmmmmm… Who is he???

‘’Eomma who is she???’’ ask that guy to HyunSue ajumma.

 

~End Seohyun POV~

 

 

…………………………………………………___________________________.........................................

How about my upadate???

Sorry if make you feel boring…

I think you all know who that guy…

Actually I find korean words at google translate,sorry if I make you confusing!

SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!

KEEP READING!!!

Now i want to sleep cuz hours  have been shown 2:17 am at Malaysia.