Be kind???

I Love You My Princess!!!

Actually I doubt want to update this chapter cuz i think this chapter would be boring to your all...

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

 

~Seohyun POV~

I stretching my body when get wake up… I better go shower now cuz this morning I will start my new school at Seoul… I hope this day is  my lucky day! I must patient with that Cho Kyuhyun…

~End Seohyun POV~

 

~Kyuhyun POV~

I awoke from my sleep when my phone rang, than I look at my phone is ID show ‘ChangMin’… What he want from me at this morning? I answer he call.

‘’Yeoboseyo…’’ I say with sleepy voice.

‘’Kyu-ah! Are you still sleep? Wake up man!’’ Changmin said.

‘’Ermmm…. Wae? I’m still sleepy Min-ah…’’ I said to him.

‘’You better get up now! Are you forget today is school… And today is my first day school at Seoul, I don’t know anyone at that college.’’ Changmin said with sad tone.

‘’Aisss you still know Donghae hyung and other right?’’ I asked him.

‘’Ne… but I still need you my baby Kyu~.’’ Changmin say with aegyo.

‘’You know at college many girls you can make friends with them, that what you like is?’’

‘’Yaa…  About girls we push to the edge first… Now get up! See you at college later.’’

‘’Okay… ok… I get up now and go shower! Moreover today I had to take a strange girl to college…’’ I said.

‘’Good baby! What strange girl???’’ Changmin asked me.

‘’Later at college I will tell you.’’ I said with slowy tone.

‘’Okay than! Bye… muah.’’ Changmin said and hang out. This kid is crazy… He think I’m he girl or want?

 

~End Kyuhyun POV~

 

~Changmin POV~

‘’Okay than! Bye… muah.’’ I said and hang out… Fuhhh…

All night long I always thinking about girl that I meet at airport… I can’t forget her, her always come to my mind… Usually I not like this, all girls that I have meet… I will forget about them… But different with this girl…

I hope I will meet her again!!!

Better I getting ready now…

 

~End Changmin POV~

 

After Kyuhyun and Seohyun finish getting ready and all completed them went out from their room and they see each other….

Kyuhyun stare at Seohyun… ‘Why he stare at me? Anyting wrong on me?’ Seohyun thought  and looked at herself…

‘’Where  do you want to go?’’ Kyuhyun asked Seohyun… And stared at Seohyun. ‘What he mean?’ Seohyun thought. ‘’Of couse go school… Wae?’’ Seohyun said to Kyuhyun.

‘’Dressed like this.’’ Kyuhyun said and point at Seohyun clothes.

‘’Why???’’ Seohyun asked. ‘’So old…’’ Kyuhyun said.

‘’What!!! Is up to me okay what I want to wear! Not related to you!’’ Seohyun shout.

‘’You…’’ Kyuhyun words cut when Seohyun said.

‘’Whatever!’’ Seohyun said and Seohyun go downstairs…

 

‘’Morning Seohyunie… Do  you sleep soundly last night?’’ Ask Mrs.Cho to Seohyun went her see Seohyun went to table…

‘’Morning ajumma, I sleep well… So comfortable!’’ Seohyun smile.

‘’Good then…’’ Mrs.Cho said.

‘’Why eomma never ask me about my sleep? ??’’ Kyuhyun who suddenly come…

‘’Seem someone jealous Hyunnie…’’ Mrs.Cho said to Seohyun, Seohyun just smile.

‘’And also eomma never call hyunnie! My last name also Hyun…’’ Kyuhyun not satisfied… then he sullen.

‘’Aigoo… my son get jealous with her wife…’’ Mrs.Cho tease Kyuhyun.

‘’Who got jealous eomma???’’ Ask Siwon went he and Taemin come to table… Then Mrs.Cho point to Kyuhyun.

‘’Uhuhu…’’ Siwon said. ‘’Now I know my hyung still baby…’’ Taemin tease Kyuhyun.

‘’Who say I jealous… Sorry okay! It is not realy me!’’ Kyuhyun defend himself…  ‘Just like kids!’ Seohyun thougt.

‘’Huh… does not admit!’’ Siwon said. ‘’And also for correction her not my wife.’’ Kyuhyun said while point to Seohyun… ‘Whoooo want to be your wife ah? I don’t want!’ Seohyun talk on her mind while rounding her eye toward Kyuhyun.

‘’But Seohyun would be your wife…’’ Mrs.Cho said. ‘If realy happens! I can’t let it happen.’ Kyuhyun thought.

‘’Hyung if you don’t want Seohyun noona… You can pass to me, hehehe…’’ Taemin joke to Kyuhyun… Then Kyuhyun shock… Seohyun who heard what Taemin say become shy…

Plukk… Suddenlly  Siwon hit Taemin head… ‘’Auch hyung ap0so!’’ Taemin whine like baby…

‘’Cuz you are naughty! Seohyun is your to sister-in-law…’’ Siwon said. ‘’I know Siwon hyung I just joking to Kyuhyun hyung… Right noona.’’ Taemin said then Seohyun just nod….

‘’Ajumma where ajeossi? I don’t see him?’’ Seohyun ask when her not see Mr.Cho at  this morning…

‘’He has go oggice at this earlier,cuz he has meeting…’’ Mrs.Cho said to Seohyun.

‘’Owh…’’ Seohyun said then she heard Siwon shout… ‘’Amo!!! Meeting! Eomma better go now eomma.’’ Siwon  hurriend then he go…

‘’Aisssh hyung always like this..’’ Taemin said…. ‘’How about you Taemin? You don’t go school today…’’ Mrs.Cho ask him… Then Taemin look at he watch… ‘’Aha… I got to go then…’’ Taemin said and left before he left Taemin say something to Seohyun…

‘’Noona… be careful with Kyuhyun hyung!’’ Taemin said and hurry go away… ‘’AH?’’ Seohyun puzzled ‘’Yaaaa!! You think I’m dangerous?!’’ Kyuhyun shout to Taemin…

‘’Aigoo hyung and dongsaeng same…’’ Mrs.Cho shake her head. ‘’Then how about you two?’’ Mrs.Cho ask Seohyun and Kyuhyun…

Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun who still eating he breakfast … ‘’Kyuhyun-ssi?’’ Seohyun try calling Kyuhyun… ‘First time I heard her call myname…’ Kyuhyun thought…

‘’Ermmm… Let’s go…’’ Kyuhyun said and get up… Seohyun also…

‘’Kyuhyun-ah you must take care Seohyun okay? She still new here…’’ Mrs.Cho direct to Kyuhyun.

‘’Errrr… I will…’’ Kyuhyun said with slow tone.. ‘’I go then… Ajumma.’’ Seohyun said. ‘’Becareful  okay..’’ ‘’Nae…’’ Seohyun nod.

‘’Aha… Kyuhyuh tell your cousin to come here to see me… I miss him!’’ Mrs.Cho say to Kyuhyun…

‘Cousin? He have cousin? Who is?’ Seohyun thought… ‘’Nae eomma.’’ Kyuhyun said and went he car…

 

 

 

Seohyun just followed Kyuhyun to car park… When Seohyun step at car park she saw a lot of luxury cars! ‘Wooo a lot of… I just stand frozen when I see many cars…’ Seohyun thought.

‘’Ya! What are you doing there?’’ Cho Kyuhyun ask Seohyun  that make her realized again…

‘’Aaa…a nothing..’’ Seohyun say that go toward him. ‘’Are you so impressed with the cars on here?’’ ask kyuhyun… ‘’Ah…’’ Seohyun can’t say anyting… ‘’I know what  purpose you accept this agreement..’’ Kyuhyun said to Seohyun ‘Let the plan begin.’ Kyuhyun thought

‘’What you mean???’’ Ask Seohyun… ‘’Huh! You think I don’t what your intention? You accept this agreement cuz you want my family money! Don you?!’’ Kyuhyun shouted to Seohyun… Seohyun shock of what Kyuhyun said… ‘’You know, I’m not marvel at all you family property or money! I do this for my late appa and for ByungHan ajeosshi!’’ Seohyun said with tone angry…

‘’O ye…huh, I don’t trust you! I want to see how long you can stand with you act…’’ Kyuhyun said with imperious.

‘’Whatever! If you think I that way… You so wrong! I know you don’t want this agreement happen, and I also…But I am not able to stop this agreement…’’ Seohyun say last words with sad tone.

‘Are this girl mean what she say?’ Kyuhyun thought… ‘’Forget about this… Now can we go to school?’’ Seohyun tired fight with Kyuhyun…

‘If I keep fight with him… I may lise my patience, I can kick him right now if I want,hehehe!’ Seohyun thought while she laught.

‘This girl is crazy I think, can she laughed when I angry at her… What she thinking I don’t know!’ Kyuhyun thought in he mind…

On the car Seohyun and Kyuhyun just silence them just treat their own feelings… Then Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun who looked out the window… ‘These girl don’t have a feelings or what? I was angry at her just earlier, she just can act like stupid or what? And pretend nothing happens.’ Kyuhyun thought in he mind while looked at Seohyun.

‘’What?’’ Seohyun ask Kyuhyun when she realized that Kyuhyun stared at her… ‘’Ah…ah?... Ani…ani.’’ Kyuhyun said while nervous. ‘’Then why you look at me? Anything wrong?’’ Seohyun ask.. ‘’Errr…. I just…. Just look at that car, not you.’’ Kyuhyun insanity finding excuse to give Seohyun, then he saw car the side he car… ‘’Owh…I thought you enamored with me! Now focus forward, I don’t want an accident… You know you endanger my lives.’’ Seohyun said.

‘’Huh! I never ever enamored to you okay… I know ah how to drive! Don’t need to remind me!’’ Kyuhyun said with arrogant…

‘’Whatever!’’ Seohyun said while protrude her tongue to Kyuhyun. ‘This girl so annoying me’ Kyuhyun speak in he mind. ‘’Okay then…’’ Kyuhyuh said and he driving he car with a speed.

‘’Eomma!!!’’ Seohyun screaming because shocked. ‘’Can you drive slow!’’ Seohyun shout to Kyuhyun. ‘’Whatever’’ Kyuhyun said while he eye glance to Seohyun…

‘’You Cho Kyuhyun! Michin namja!!!’’ Seohyun shout again.

_____________________________

 

~Seohyun POV~

 

Finally we arrived at college! I feel so dizzy because of Cho Kyuhyun! Him drive like crazy…

‘’Hoi!’’ I called him but him don’t look at me…

‘’Yaa Cho Kyuhyun-ssi!’’ I shout call he name.

‘’You call me?’’ He ask. Huhhhh this man is so annoying me…

‘’Yes… Who else at here.’’ I said. We at car park…

‘’How I’m going to my classes?’’ I ask her… ‘’Think by yourself! I’m going now.’’ He said.

‘’Yaa how I want go back with what later?’’ I ask him who was walking… ‘’Also think by yourself miss SeoHyun!’’ He said and I make sad face.

‘Aisss this girl! Make me want to be kind to her.’ Kyuhyun thought in her mind when he saw Seohyun sad face…

‘’Yayaya don’t make that face pabo! Wait me here after school.’’ He said and left me.

This guy is kind also… Nevermind…

Ermmmmm… How can I find my class… Aha! Better go to office…

 

~End Seohyun POV~

 

Seohyun walk to office… ‘At least I find this office!’ Seohyun say in her mind.

When Seohyun want to open office door… Seohyun accidental touchead somebody hand…

‘’Mianhae…’’ Seohyun said and look…

‘’Ah?!’’ Seohyun say…

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>………………………………………………….>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How about this chapter???

It good or not?

Comment please! Your comment make me more spirit to write this story!

And also thanks to new Sub and the comment!

 

I want to know you opinion about something…

Actually I want to write about Sifany moment… But I’m not sure if that could be interesting to read, cuz I not realy good write a sweet moment…

Should I try???