Seongmyeongseo (Statement)

I Love You My Princess!!!

KyuHyun POV

When I returned to my house from the college my servants to me that appa was waiting me in his office on the top floor

''Young master Kyu Mr.Cho wanted to meet you at he office now.''Told the maid.

''Why he wanted to meet me? Asked me weird cuz appa would not call me to get into the office unless there is something important.

''I don't not know Young master Kyu.''Replied the maid's

''Erm...Okay you can now,and tell my appa that I will be there in 5 minutes cuz I want to change my clothes.''Direction Kyuhyun to that maid.

''Ne...Young master Kyu.'' Bow that maid to Kyuhyun

I continued to my room to change clothes... I can feel something will happen later... But what???

 

End Kyuhyun POV

Kyuhyun was heading to his father office space...while he was the center of thinking what will my father tell his.

Tok..tok...tok Kyuhyun knock the door of his appa.

''Come in...''Towards Mr.Cho... Kyuhyun opened the door and went into his appa office.

When Kyuhyun entered he saw his Mom and his hyung also was there sitting on the couch... And he heading towards them.

''Eomma hyung why are you two being here to?And why Apaa want to see me?Whether a thing has happened?''Kyuhyun asked many questions to his family

''Can you sit down first Kyuhyun-ah...You're not being patient,Hyung also do not know what happened.'' Siwon explained to Kyuhyun.

''Okay... Well now you all gathered here then Appa will say what appa will convey to you all, and is related to Kyuhyun.''Explain Mr.Cho to he family.

''ME?!'' Asked Kyuhyun who was shocked.

''Kyuhyun?'' Siwon was weird to.

They Mom can only keep quiet and make a straight face because she already knows what will be presented by Mr.Cho.

''Ye... You Kyuhyun,these relate to your life..''

''My saengmyeong(life)...? About what?''

''About my agreement with my best friend.'' Obvious Mr,Cho to Kyuhyun.

''What relation to me???'' Ask Kyuhyun to his appa cuz it's so strange 'Aish... I can be headache with appa,what's going on now?' Kyuhyun thought in he head.

''This agreement about....to betroth you with my best friend daughter.'' explain Mr.Cho to Kyuhyun.

''WHAT BETROTH!!!'' Kyuhyun shouted as surprised... Everyone there was shocked by the actions of Kyuhyun.'I do not believe this happen to me!' think kyuhyun

''Kyuhyun-ah... Can't you do not scream eomma ear can be deaf,Aigoo...'' Kyuhyun Mom protests to he.

''Eomma is right Kyuyhyun-ah.'' Siwon protests to.

''Ye..ye.. but appa why me? Why did not Siwon hyung?'' Ask Kyuhyun to he appa because he are not satisfied.

''Ya! Are crazy! I have already engaged! Do you have been forgotten??'' Siwon mad at Kyuhyun... Then Siwon hitting Kyuhyun head

''Ah...hyung...apeumso(pain)!'' Kyuhyun complain to Siwon 'Ya right right hyung already engaged...How can I forget about this, naega babo jeongchaeg-ida(i am stupid policy)!' Kyuhyun talk by he self.

''Your hyung say is right Kyuhyun-ah!'' Eomma Kyuhyun mad at her.

''Sorry hyung I forget abut you engaged...hehehe.'' Kyuhyun makes he innocent face. Suddenly he cites his fingers ''Ahaa!!! Why not Taemin?'' Stupid idea from Kyuhyun.

This time Mr.Cho hit Kyuhyun head... ''Aaa..apeso appa! Why you all like to hit my head! My head pain you know?'' Kyuhyun protests 'If continue like this...My head will burst.'  Kyuhyun protest in the liver.

''I beat you cuz you thinking is not logical you know?!'' Mr.Cho mad at Kyuhyun.

''Why it is not logical?'' Ask Kyuhyun with he innocent face.

''Try you think Kyuhyun-ah...Taemin is still under the age of... know it.'' Kyuhyun Mom explained to ease mood of Mr.Cho.

''Besides that, girl that I will matched with you are too young for Siwon and also too old to Taemin... She can be noona to Taemin.''Explain Mr.Cho with patience.

''Appa is right Kyuhyun-ah...'' Siwon interrupted ''And if I  in you aged ,I do not want to betroth.. cuz I only love Tiffany okay!'' Siwon proudly said to Kyuhyun.

''Ye...ye hyung!'' Kyuhyun nod to Siwon.

''Kyuhyun you must accpect the fact.'' Kyuhyun Eomma advising he.

''Does that girl  I mean... appa daughter  best friend agree with this agreement?'' ask Kyuhyun with feeling defeat.

Mr.Cho glad listen that Kyuhyun can accept this agreement. ''Appa think she will be agree...Because I met with her yesterday and she  has not yet give an answer, BUT I believe that she will agree.'' Mr.Cho confidently explain to Kyuhyun.

''That only appa thought only..How do appa know that she would agree?''

''If she agree she will come to Seoul... We just need to wait and see.'' Mr.Cho replied calmy to Kyuhyun.

''Okay... It's up to appa...I tired I want to go to my room.'' Answered Kyuhyun with a lazy voise 'I HOPE THAT GIRL WILL NOT COME!!' Kyuhyun talking in his heart.

After Kyuhyun go to his room her Mom and his hyung chat with Mr.Cho

''Do you really believe that Kyuhyun would agree and Seohyun will agree too?'' ask Mrs.Cho to her husband.

''I sure cuz Kyuhyun will not disappoint me yeobo... About Seohyun we must wait and see.''

Suddenly Siwon asked his father about Seohyun ''Appa does Seohyun is yeppeun.'' Siwon ask with mischievous smile.

And Mrs.Cho pinched Siwon ear ''Aaaa!!! Eomma apeso...'' Siwon complain to his Mom.

''You know it pain,remember that you already have Tiffany.'' Mrs.Cho warning Siwon.

''Ara-yo...eomma I just want to know.'' Siwon answeres with child voise.

 

~Jeju Island~

Seohyun POV

Finally I finished the class today!

I can not concentrate when teachers teach in front of today!

Cuz I keep thinking of that agreement....

What is that I should do?

I need someone to vent about my problems...

BUT WITH WHO?

Ahaha... I know who I should see.

Then I went to 'SunSun Cafe'.

 

____________________________________________

How about my chapter 3?

Leave a comment for me okay?