SunSun Cafe

I Love You My Princess!!!

 

Seohyun POV

Sunsun café is my favourite place to express my  feelings if I have problems. I had worked in a SunSun Café a few years ago to help Eomma to pay the debt… But I had already stopped working here because Eomma told me to focus on my studies.

This Café is owner  to Sungmin oppa  with his wife. They are my best friend, I know them since high school they are my seniors. Sungmin oppa and his wife have been married almost a year. They are in love since high school, and decided to marry after they graduated they college.

I perceive them as my own sibling as well as their. I walked into the Café, and I saw a man middle serving customers…

 

~End Seohyun POV~

 

‘’Annyeong Sungmin oppa!’’  Seohyun greet to Sungmin.

‘’Oh… annyeong Seohyun-ah, long time not see you Seohyun. Eotteohge dangsin-eun (how are you).’’Asked Sungmin to Seohyun.

‘’I fine oppa, sorry because long time I did not come here cuz I buzy with my college.’’

‘’Never mind… I understand Seohyun, you sit down first let me make you drinks…’’  Before Sungmin heading to the kitchen Seohyun called he…

‘’Do not need to bother oppa… I come here to talk with you and unnie.’’ Clearly Seohyun to Sungmin.

‘’About what?’’ Asked Sungmin.

‘’About…. Oppa where unnie?’’ Ask Seohyun realized that her unnie is not  be here.

‘’She at…’’ Sungmin sentence interrupted when  a pregnant woman appear.

‘’Hyunnie!!!’’ Sunny yell called Seohyun

‘’Unnie! I miss you!’’ Seohyun hug Sunny.

‘’I also really really miss you hyunnie. Why you long time not come to see me?’’ ask Sunny.

‘’Mian Unnie.’’ Seohyun apologize to Sunny

‘’It’s okay…now you here.’’

‘’Unnie your stomach is big… are you…’’  Ask Seohyun cuz aware that Sunny stomach is big.

‘’Yes I am pregnant alsmost 3 moths.’’ Explain Sunny to Seohyun.

‘’Waaa… chugha haeyo unnie!’’ Seohyun congrat Sunny.’’

‘’Yeobo… I told you to stay at home, wae you come here?’’ Sungmin interrupted Sunny and Seohyun.

‘’Mian oppa… I am bored stay at home so I came here.’’ Replied Sunny with spoiled.

‘’Okay I forgive you… Ha’ha Seohyun-ah just right before you want to talk something with us?’’ ask Sungmin cuz he just remembered that Seohyun want to talk with he and Sunny.

‘’Yes…’’

‘’About what Hyunnie?’’ asked Sunny

‘’I actually have a problem unnie,oppa… I am puzzled as to how to solve it.’’ Tell Seohyun to them.

‘’Can I know what problem is Seohyun’’  Ask Sungmin to find out what problems  faced by Seohyun.

‘’Actually my apaa had arranged me with someone.’’ Seohyun telling the truth.

‘’What arranged you! ‘’ Both of Sungmin and Sunny shock.

‘’Ye unnie…oppa.Now I don’t not know what should I do… ‘’ telling Seohyun.

‘’Who will be betroth with you Seohyun-ah?’’ ask Sunny.

‘’Son of my appa best friend unnie… Byunghan ajeosshi had lot help my family, recently he has helped us settle the debt.’’ Explain Seohyun.

‘’Chinca??’’ asked Sungmin

‘’Ne…oppa I want to do something to recompense him…’’

‘’What you want to do?’’ ask Sungmin again

‘’Erm… what do you think if I receive the betroth?’’

‘’It’s up to you Seohyun-ah but… You should thinl about you own benefits as it relates to your  future. And you shuld llisten to your own intuition.’’  Sunny giving advice to Seohyun.

‘’Araso Unnie… I will remember the advice that unnie give me.’’  Replied Seohyun  with a smile.

‘’Is good then….’’  Sunny Seohyun hair.

‘’Why you never my hair like that Sunny-ah?’’  Sungmin joke.

‘’Oppa also want to…come here.’’ Sungmin go towards Sunny and he got a ‘Bruuuk’

‘’Auch…apeumSoo!’’  Sungmin yell cuz Sunny knock he head.

‘’Whenever do not be naughty araso? Oppa are you not shy to Seohyun you act like this?’’ asked Sunny.

‘’Not, I not shy… It’s normal right Seohyun?’’ Ask Sungmin to Seohyun.

‘’YE…oppa unnie I’m used to this situation.Hehehe’’ Seohyun laugh.

‘’Look Seohyun already used it.’’ Sungmin tell Sunny.

‘’Okay…okay.’’  Sunny give up.

‘’This has been late Unnie oppa I must go back.’’  Seohyun realized that now it was late.

‘’Ah… You have to go home now,actually I still miss you hyunnie.’’ Sunny sad because Seohyun already want to go.

‘’Unnie not to sad I promise to come again okay.’’ Seohyun persuade Sunny.

‘’Seohyun right yeabo… You also should rest because you are pregnancy, araso?’’  Sungmin tolc Sunny.

‘’Ne…’’ Sunny nod.  Seohyun heading to door to go home.

‘’bai bai Unnie oppa… see again.’’ Seohyun wave at Sunny and Sungmin.

‘’Hyunnie… remember about my advise okay!’’ Sunny remind Seohyun.

‘’I will Unnie!’’

‘’I hope that she  will make the best decision oppa.’’ Hope Sunny

‘’She would.’’ Replied Sungmin.

 

                       .........................................................................................................

 

Kyuhyun POV

Why is this should be happening to me?!

Why appa I must make this stupid agreement?!

I reached my phone and I dial someone number

''Hello hyung... can we meet now?'' I asked

''Where you want meet me?''

''Usual place hyung...''  I tell him

''Okay then meet you there.''

 

 

______________....................................................____________

It's this chapter boring???