Meet???

I Love You My Princess!!!

First i'm sorry if my story is boring for you all! Because this is my first time i write a story and i don't have the experience. sad

I hope you all still suport me! And I will try my best for this fanfict!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Seohyun POV

Time went by so fast.  I do not believe today is the last day I was at Jeju Island. Because tomorrow I am leaving to go to Seoul. I will start a new life with someone who ‘Will Be My Husband’. I not believe this but I have to confront with patient.

I think before I go I should go to meet Sunny unnie and Sungmin oppa to say goodbye to them. I went  to their house, cuz I know that they do not open their café today.I press the bell…

 

~End Seohyun POV~

 

`Ding dong….’

‘’Oppa! Go open the door!!!’’  Sunny yelling  to directing Sungmin to open the door.

‘’I was in the kitchen Sunny-ah, I am busy cooking for you!’’ Sungmin shouted to Sunny.

‘So bother me…  The time I was busy watch drama there must be a guest!’ Sunny thought. And she headed to the door.

‘’Nuguneun (who is)?’’  ask Sunny behind the door.

‘’Try guess who?’’  Seohyun want to play with Sunny. ‘Heh… I asked who, now her want me to guess? So ill-mannered!’  Sunny became angry.

‘’Yaa…. Who are?!’’ Sunny open the door and mad. Seohyun shock by Sunny reactions.

‘’Unnie…’’ Say Seohyun who was shock.

‘’Seohyun-ah! You like to play me!’’ Say Sunny.

‘’Mian Sunny unnie, I just want to joke with you… Are mad at me?’’ Seohyun feel guilty.

‘’Hahahahaha! Seohyun-ah you quickly feel guilty. I just pretend okay!’’ Say Sunny.

‘’ Yaa… Unnie you are bad unnie!’’ said Seohyun to Sunny.

‘’Okay… I’m sorry now come in.’’  Sunny invited Seohyun in.

‘’Yeobo who that?’’ ask Sungmin from kitchen.And he go to a living room.

‘’It’s Seohyun.’’ Said Sunny to Sungmin.

‘’Hyunnie why you come here?’’ ask Sunny.

‘’I just want to say goodbye to Unnie and Oppa, cuz tomorrow I will go Seoul.’’ Seohyun straight forward to them.

‘’That mean you accept that agreement?’’ ask Sungmin.

‘’Neh…’’ Seohyun nod ‘’It’s is you happy Seohyun-ah?’’ ask Sunny.

‘’Erm…’’ Seohyun don’t know what to say.

‘’It’s okay hyunnie okay if you not answer it.’’ Say Sunny.

 

~Next tomorrow~

Seohyun POV

‘’Bai bai eomma,Sulli.’’

‘’Take care Seohyun-ah.’’  Eomma say to me.

‘’Unnie I promise you that I will follow you!’’ Say Sulli to me.

‘’Neh Sulli, study hard okay?’’

‘’Neh unnie.’’ Nod Sulli.

Then I got into the car. The car was prepared to invite me to go to Airport. When the car began to move I waving to eomma and Sulli.

 

~End Seohyun POV~

 

‘‘What time is now?’’ ask Kyuhyun  to  himself. Then he look at clock.

‘9:50 AM’  ‘What almost 10:00! I need to quickly get ready, I must to pick Changmin at Airport.’ Kyuhyun thought. ‘How can I wake up late?! Aissh!’

Then Kyuhyun went to bathroom quickly. After bath Kyuhyun  go downstairs with rush.

‘’ Young Master Kyu you do not want to breakfast? Mr.Cho and Mrs.Cho also your siblings are waiting in the dining room.’’ Said the Maid.

‘’Tell them I do not have time to breakfast cuz I should quickly go to airport to pick up my cousin!’’  Kyuhyun say to that maid. Then that Maid bow to KyuHyun.

 

 

~At the Dining room~

‘’Where is Kyuhyun?’’ asked Mr.Cho to her Maid.

‘’He said that he must go to pick up he cousin  Sir.’’ Said that maid and go.

‘’Is Changmin returned to Seoul?’’ ask Mr.Cho to he family.

‘’Yes appa… He had called me yesterday.’’ Answer Siwon to Mr.Cho.

‘’Realy? That good I have been long time not see my nephew!’’ Say Mrs.Cho  excited.

‘’I also realy miss he. And I can’t wait to see him.’’Taemin Said.

‘’Wae???’’ Ask Siwon.

‘’Actually I’m excited to ask him to teach me to attract woman,hehehehe.’’ Temin answer with naughty smile.

Then Mrs.Cho pinch Taemin hand. ‘’Aaww…  pain eomma.’’ Said Taemin. ‘’Do not be naughty, you still young.’’

‘’Who young? Me? I’m 19 years old now eomma!’’ Taemin say with proud. ‘’But to me you are still young!’’ Mad Mrs.Cho.

‘’Enough you all…’’ Said Mr.Cho.

‘’Appa are you okay?  I see you unhappy?’’  ask Siwon to he appa.

‘’Actually I want to tell Kyuhyun that Seohyun  will come today… but he not here.’’ Explain Mr.Cho.

‘’Realy? Today is my lucky day.’’ Said Mr.Cho with smile.

‘’Wae eomma?’’ ask Taemin want to know. ‘’The first reason is my nephew had returned. And finaly is my prospective daughter-in-law is coming.’’ Explain Mrs.Cho.

‘’Appa what time Seohyun will arrive?’’ ask Siwon want to know.

‘’Maybe she almost arrived, I think.’’

‘’That Seohyun noona must be pretty!’’ Taemin say.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Changmin POV

Where that Kyuhyun? I have been waiting him.  He shadows I did not see yet. Aissh  I think that Kyuhyun wake up late today. Better if I wash my eyes with a look at pretty girls.

~End Changmin POV~

 

Seohyun POV

Finally I arrived, now I must have to find ByungHan ajeossi secretary,but how to I know her? After I took my bag, I went out.

While I went looking for ajeossi secretary, and accidentally there a man was running and he violation me and we fall.

‘’Auch…’’ I said

‘’I’m sorry miss.’’ Say that man.

I get angry ‘’Yaa! You do not see me? Suddenly you violate me! You do not have eyes?!’’ I mad at him.

‘’Hei I just say sorry just now,it’s you fault to!’’ said that man to me.

‘’Ah,my fault?! Michin namja!’’ I say with mad.

‘’Whatever!!!’’ that man  said then go.

If I meet that man again I will do reckoning with him!

‘’Miss are you okay?’’ Sunddenly a man asked me and help me with my bag.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is it boring???

I'm sorry!!! So sorry... frown

I feel like  i do not have spirit to continue this story!

But i will try continue!!!