^____^

I Love You My Princess!!!

 

 

Kyuhyun POV

What kind are girl that? I had say sorry to her but but she anger back at me! I have no intention to violate him!  She have are pretty face… but she beautiful to??? Yaaa!!! Cho Kyuhyun what are you thinking about?!

Why are think about her? You better forget about she…but she really beautiful!  I will not fall in love with her!  No way falling in love! Enough Cho Kyuhyun thinking about that girl! Even that is you do not accindentally meet her… Maybe you would not ever meet her again.

Aissh… Where that Changmin? He told me to pick him,but I don’t see him now… I run like a mad man  to come pick him.  Aiik I say I mad? That girl who call me crazy now I say myself I crazy!

Where he go?

 

~End Kyuhyun POV~

 

Changmin POV

Without I accidentally I saw a woman who fell on the floor… I as a gentleman, I went to her and helped her up.

‘’Miss are you okay?’’ I ask her and I stretch out my hand to help her up but… I see she hesitant to touch my hand. Weird… usually when I am  stretched my hand to any woman must be any woman would touch my hand as soon as possible. This girl is differently!

‘Shuold I grab he hand?’ thought Seohyun.

‘’Thank you .’’ that girl say and grab my hand. When she was up, our faces accindentally clash. Waaaa her face is so beautiful  and goddess!

‘’Ehmmm…Sir?  I realized when she call me.

‘’Ye…Wae?’’ I ask her. ‘’My hand.’’ Her say, omo how I forget to release her hands so sham e.

‘’Ah…Sorry…err let me help you pick up your bag.’’ I said and help her pick up her bag to cover my shy.

‘’This it’s your bag.’’ I say to her and gave her bag.

‘’Gomawoyo (thanks)’’ That girl say and smile to me. Waa her smile is so sweet!

‘’You welcome.’’ I say back to her. ‘’Can I know your name miss?’’ I with courage asked her name.

 

~End Changmin POV~

 

Seohyun POV

 

Why he want to know my name??? He look like womanizer… I don’t think so to tell my name to her, I think I better go now before he ask a nonsense.

‘’By the way my name Shim Changmin… You???’’ he ask me. Hmmm Shim Changmin nice name I say to myself but sorry I not going to tell my name.

‘’Sorry I don’t not know you…and I can’t tell my name to you.’’ I straight to him.

‘What!!! This is first time a girl had reject  to acquainted with me.’’ Thought Changmin

‘’Thank you again for help me.’’ I said and as soon as I run away from him.

‘’She think that I want to kidnap her, she run like she saw a villain. I just want know her name that’s all.’’ Say Changmin  while see Seohyun running away from he.

‘I hope I would meet her again!’ thought Changmin and he left.

Fuuh glad I don’t see that men, why today I meet are weird guys? First I meet a guy who bumped on me and secondly I meet a guy who help me and ask my name. So weird!

‘’Sorry miss are Seo Joohyun? Asked a woman to me.

‘’Yea I ‘am,why?’’  I ask her.

‘’I’m Choi Sooyoung, I’m  Cho ByungHan secretaries. Sorry I come late to pick you up.’’ Said Byunghan ajeossi secretaries.

‘’it’s okay.’’ I said back to her.

‘’Let we go to car Agassi(miss).’’

‘’Don’t  be formal with me, just call me Seohyun.And can I call you Sooyoung unnie? I said cuz I don’t like to be call Agassi, and I want to call her unnie.

‘’Ah? Neh you can agga…I ment Seohyun-ah.’’ Say Sooyoung unnie.

‘’Good, now we can go unnie.’’ I said.

 

~End Seohyun POV~

 

‘’Yaa… Changmin-ah where are you have been going? ’’  Ask Kyuhyun when he meet Changmin.

‘’I just take a walk… cuz you late! I have been long waiting you know.’’ Say Changmin to Kyuhyun.

‘’Mian Changmin I don’t mean it to pick up you late.’’ Kyuhyu apologize.

‘’You save cuz now my mood is good, and cuz you come late I got meet a my goddess!’’ Say Changmin with a smile.

‘’What goddess?’’ ask Kyuhyun.

‘’You pabo Kyu-ah, I ment I just meet a very beautiful girl.’’

‘’Erm… I know you, all woman who did you meet you always said pretty. You are playboy!’’ Said Kyuhyun.

‘’Hei I not like that okay! But tell you truly she is very pretty… but I don’t know her name.’’

‘’Why?’’ ask Kyuhyun want to know.

‘’She don’t want to tell her name to me.’’ Said Changmin.

‘’Hahahaha… I can’t believe this! A woman had  reject  Shim Changmin! Maybe you not have a charm anymore. Hahaha…’’ Kyuhyun laugh.

Then Kyuhyun hit Kyuhyun head. ‘’Yaaa!!! How dare you say that to me! I still have a charm okay.’’ Say Changmin.

‘’Okay2… You today lucky… but I was unlucky today.’’ Say Kyuhyun to Changmin.

‘’Wae???’’

‘’I have meet a crazy girl and make me crazy to.’’ Said Kyuhyun.

‘’Why… what that girl doing to you.’’ Ask Changmin.

‘’Nevermight, now let’s got to car.’’ Said Kyuhyun and they walk to car parking.

‘’My eomma  realy miss you know, wait and see when we arrive at home.’’ Say Kyuhyun while driving.

‘’Kyuhyun –ah  at this moment I want to live at my apartment, and when I ready I will stay at your house.’’ Explain Changmin.

‘’It’s up to you… but my eomma  must want to see you.’’ Say Kyuhyun.

‘’Said at ajumma I will visit her tomorrow.’’ Said Changmin.

‘’Okay then.’’

 

 

…………………………………………..___________________________________........................................

How about this chapter???

Comments please!