Meet again

I Love You My Princess!!!

 

~Kyuhyun PO V~

When I climb the stairs to go up to my room… I saw a person who almost falling down, I can’t not clearly see her face… What I know her is a girl,but who is she? May be the maid? Impossible because a maid in my house all wear uniforms…

I catch her automatically as soon as possible when her almost fall… I caught her body,unfortunately I can’t balance my own body…and we fall together…

‘’Auch!’’ I said, I could feel something on top of me, try guess what is???

The girl who almost fall is on top of me…  ‘’Mianhaeyo and tha..nk..s’’ that girl said and turned towards me… We stared each other…

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

 

~End Kyuhyun POV~

 

Seohyun almost falling down… But lucky Kyuhyun managed to catch her. And unfortunately them fall  cuz Kyuhyun can’t balance he body. Seohyun fall into Kyuhyun and now her is on top of Kyuhyun. When Seohyun said thanks to him. Her look at Kyuhyun face also Kyuhyun  stared at Seohyun…

‘’YOU!!!’’ Both of them shouted. ‘’What are doing at MY house?’’ Kyuhyun ask Seohyun who still  shock…  ‘’I…I…’’ Seohyun words cut when Kyuhyun said ‘’Are you stalker me???’’ Kyuhyun  say to Seohyun who still on Kyuhyun top. ‘’WHAT!’’ Seohyun shouted. ‘’Yaaaa!!! Can’t you not shout, my ear can deaf you know?’’ Kyuhyun said. ‘’Whatever!!!  Crazy man!’’ Seohyun to Kyuhyun.

‘’YaaaYaa… You still call me crazy? You strange woman!!!’’ Kyuhyun said back to Seohyun. ‘’You…r..’’ Seohyun word cut when she heard a voice…

‘’Kyuhyun-ah…. Seohyun-ah.’’ Mrs.Cho call them. ‘’Hyung… noona what are you doing?’’ Taemin ask them. Mrs.Cho and Taemin shock see Seohyun on the top of Kyuhyun.’’ They think bad thing.

‘’Ah?’’ Both of Seohyun and Kyuhyun  said. Then Seohyun realized that she still on top of Kyuhyun, immediately her got up. ‘So  embarrassing’ Seohyun thought. Kyuhyun also got up.

‘’Hyung are you so excited see you wife?  You can’t wait until both of you marriage? Hehehe…’’ Taemin tease Kyuhyun. Seohyun face become red. ‘’AH???’’  Seohyun and Kyuhyun say.

‘What wife? And what marriage? Actually who is she?’ Kyuhyun think. ’WIFE? He is my to be husband? This crazy man? IMPOSSIBLE!’ Seohyun thought.

‘’What do you mean???’’ Kyuhyun asked.

‘’Kyuhyun-ah are you still don’t know her is your to be wife?’’ Mrs.Cho  points toward Seohyun.

‘’MWO??? SHE!!!’’ Kyuhyun look at Seohyun.

‘’Yes my son.’’ Mrs.Cho say. ‘’This strange woman.’’ Kyuhyun point to Seohyun.‘How dare he call me strange woman! This can’t be!’ Seohyun thought. ‘’You crazy man!!!’’ Seohyun say back to Kyuhyun.

‘’Are you two already know each other before?’’ Mrs.Cho asked to them.

‘’NO!!!’’ Both of them said.

‘’Why I look at you two like you two have known each other.’’ Taemin say.

‘’Owh… He face like crazy man that I meet earlier.’’ Seohyun condemn Kyuhyun.

‘’YOU!!!’’ Kyuhyun said to Seohyun while he eyed look anger… Then Seohyun just protrude tongue to Kyuhyun. ‘This girl is so annoying me!’ Kyuhyun said on he mind…

‘’Whatever... Now both of you have been meet, now I want both of you be friendly to each other, arasoo?’’ Mrs.Cho said to Seohyuh and Kyuhyun.

‘’What friendly? I don’t know her.’’ Kyuhyun said. ‘’Aisss hyung.’’ Taemin sigh.

‘’Okay let me introduce your to soon to be your wife… Her name is Seo JooHyun but call her Seohyun, and Seohyunnie let me introduce you to my son he name is Cho Kyuhyun… Now you both shake hand…’’ Mrs.Cho said. Kyuhyun and Seohyun just look at  each other.

‘Shake hands with her! No way man!’ Kyuhyun thought… ‘Why I must shake hands with this man.’ Seohyun  also thought.

‘’Ermmmmmm! Why you both just keep quiet? You both did not hear what I said.’’ Mrs.Cho said to both of them. Then Seohyun reaching out to shake hands with Kyuhyun.

Seohyun had to succumbed because did not want Mrs.Cho considered her rude…

‘’Kyuhyun!’’ Mrs.Cho call Kyuhyun. ‘’Ye…ye I know.’’ Kyuhyun said and grab Seohyun hands.

‘Her hands is so soft… Why my heart beating fast?’  Kyuhyun thought and he can feel  he heart beating fast.

‘’Hello? My hands.’’ Seohyun said to Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun realized he hands still holding Seohyun hands. ‘’Ah…ah…Owh..’’ Kyuhyun become wrong behavior when Seohyun said that to him and he let go Seohyun hands.

‘’Good…’’ Mrs.Cho said to both of them. ‘’Now both of you go into your room get shower because when your appa get home we all can have dinner together… Arasoo Seohyun?’’ Mrs.Cho said.

‘’Neh ajumma.’’ Seohyun just according… Then Mrs.Cho just want to go…

‘’Hyung actually what both of you do this earlier?’’ Taemin ask Kyuhyun with evil smile…

‘’TAEMIN YOU ALSO GO TO YOU ROOM!’’ Mrs.Cho shout from a far… ‘’Hump… OK Eommanie.’’ Taemin said and go to he room. Then just left  Seohyun and Kyuhyun…

‘’What?’’ Kyuhyun said to Seohyun when Seohyun look at him… Then Kyuhyun walk to he room and Seohyun behind her also walk to her room.

Kyuhyun suddenly stop … And accidentally Seohyun bumping into he…

‘’Yaayaya! Why you always bumping into me??And why you follow me huh?!’’ Kyuhyun said to Seohyun.

‘’Humpp… You FAULT OKAY who suddenly stop and not my fault! And for your correction was not me who always bumped into you! It’s you! Also not too noticed yourself!  I not follow you okay… I just want to go to my room!’’ Seohyun say with anger to Kyuhyun and her walk away from Kyuhyun and went to her room.

‘’Room???’’ Kyuhyun weird and see Seohyun go to next to he room.

‘’That mean she stay beside my room and same floor!’’ Kyuhyun said.

 

~Seohyun POV~

WAE WAE WAE AND WHY WHY WHY MUST BE HIM???

So so so  D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G!!!

Patiently patiently patiently Seo JooHyun! You must facing this with patience! This all for your family. Don’t make your family shame!

But I realy realy realy hate that CRAZY MAN!!!

 

~END Seohyun POV~

 

~Kyuhyun POV~

Aiiisssssssssssssssssiii Why must her be my wife???

And why heart beating faster when I shake hands with her???

This girl make me crazy!!!

But I must do my plans that I have plan with Donghae hyung… MUST DO!

To make SEO JOOHYUN go away!!!

Hahahahaha… But why I feel  weird?

~END Kyuhyun POV~

 

*At Dinner*

‘’Seohyun how about your room? You like?’’ Ask Mr.Cho

‘’Neh I like ajeossi,thanks.’’ Seohyun say back.

‘’How about your first day at my house? It’s okay?’’ Mr.Cho ask again.

‘Not good when meet this crazy man’ Seohyun thought and look at Kyuhyun who was eating. ‘’Good ajeossi cuz I got to meet new family. Ajumma is so nice to me and also Siwon oppa and Taeminie.’’ Seohyun said and smile.

‘’How about my Kyuhyunie?’’ Siwon ask Seohyun. ‘I don’t like him’ Seohyun think in her mind. ‘’Eerrrrr…. not bad.’’ Seohyun said.

‘Not bad’ Kyuhyun thought and rounding he eye to Seohyun. Then Seohyun  protrude  her tongue to Kyuhyun ‘You think you good huh?’ Seohyun talk to her mind…

‘’Aha Seohyun about your school, tomorrow you go with Kyuhyun to your new school cuz Kyuhyun also study  there…And don’t worry about  your fees,all that I bear.’’ Explain Mr.Cho to Seohyun.

‘’Huh! Ne… komawo ajeossi!’’ Seohyun said to Mr.Cho.

‘’What she would go same school with me???’’ Kyuhyun said.

‘’Yes,why?’’ Mr.Cho asked Kyuhyun. ‘’Nothing…’’

 

 

………………………………………….______________________________..................................................

How about this chapter?

Hope you all like and enjoy… smiley