The Beginning

I Love You My Princess!!!

SeoHyun POV

Nae ileum eun Seo Joo Hyun or I like to be called SeoHyun,I live with my eomeoni and my younger sister Seo Sulli after the death of my father. I am just ordinary girl who lived at Jeju Island with my family.

Our family life based on simplicity and after the death of my appa, uli eomma worked hard to keep me and my younger sister so we can run our lives better. And also to settle appa debt.

But one things were changing my family life and my whole life would change when I  have attained the age of 21 years old.... What ist?

 

~Flashback~

When Seohyun back to her home from college she saw a luxury car in front of the her house 'Waa!! Who this owner car and why this car is in front of my house?' Seohyun think in his head. 'It will not belongs to eomma...' think Seohyun again 'Or...perhaps that debt collectors again! Ah!' Seohyun ran into her house as soon as possible...

''Eomma!!!'' Seohyun call with anxiety.

''Wae Seohyun???'' asked her eammo cuz strange see Seohyun shout.

''Are you okey Eomma?'' asked Seohyun with panic.

''Eomma okey Seohyun-ah... Wae cham-eulo??? ask Seohyun Mom.

''Eomma.. is that debt collector comes again? Cuz I see are car in front our house.''

''Ani...Not the debt collector come to our house...but your appa best friend come to meet you..''Her mom told her.

''Me?! Wae? ask Seohyun in a puzzled.

''Geulaeseo...that you must ask he by your self.'' Seohyun eomma indicate the direction of the chair seat of a semi-aged men who had only seen the scene between Seohyun and her Eomma.

Seohyun seen the direction shown by her Eomma,her think that man may rest with his father. That man got up towards the seemingly odd Seohyun.

''Annyeonghaseyo Seo JooHyun...Introducing my is Cho Byung Han iminda,I was a close friend to you late father. Dangsin eul mannaseo bangabseubnida.''Mr.Cho introduced himself to Seohyun.

''Nado dangsin eul mannaseo bangabseubnida Mr.Cho Byung Han.'' bow Seohyun to Mr.Cho as a mark of respect.

''Just call me ByungHan Ajeossi JooHyun-ah and do not be so formal with me okey?''

''Nae Mr...I mean Ajeossi. Ajeossi just call be Seohyun cuz I like to be called Seohyun.''

''Nae Seohyun-ah.''

''Wae Ajeossi wanted to see me?'' Asked Seohyun to return to the original topic.

''A...can talk to you Seohyun about something?'' Ask Mr.Cho to Seohyun.

''Nae...about what?

''Can we sit before.?'' Mr.Cho asked to sit.

''Ooo...'' SeoHyun and Mr.Cho leadingto the seat  and Seohyun Mom headed to the kitchen  to make room for them to talk.

''Okey about what Ajeossi want to talk to me?''asked Seohyun again.

''This...is actually I and you late appa make a agreement when you are small.''Mr.Cho telling Seohyun.

''What agreement Ajeossi?'' asked Seohyun who wanted to know.

''To betroth you with my second son..'' Obviously Mr.Cgo to Seohyun.

''WHAT!!!  YAG-HON-SIKI-DA!!!''Seohyun surprised when listening to what was described by Mr.Cho.

''Yes, YAGHONSIKIDA between you and my son.'' tell Mr.Cho while looking to Seohyun  who do not believe and shock!

 

~End FlashBack~

................................................................................................__________________________......................................................................

Thanx to who subscribe my story!!!

And also who commets!!!

Kamsahabnida! :)

So sorry if this chapter 1 is boring to read.For now I know how hard to write fanfict. !__!

Hope you all enjoy and leave commets ;)