Sick...

I Love You My Princess!!!

 

Maybe on the next chapter I would update late maybe would take one month… I hope my reader will stay with my story… kekeke, and also I hope you will like this chapter… I make with wholeheartedly.

I think my story is working slow~ huhuhuh….

I want to thanks to all my 41 subscribers, who was willing to read my story… thanks to all comment that I get, also who not comment thanks for read my story!

Hope you enjoy!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

‘’I…can’…t..swi..m!!!’’ Seohyun scream .  ‘’Aisss what should I do?’’ Kyuhyun nervous… Without thinking twice Kyuhyun jumped into the pool… Kyuhyun swin around looking Seohyun when he found Seohyun he reach Seohyun immediately. Kyuhyun lift up Seohyun.

‘’Yaa yaa wake up! Ileona..!’’ Kyuhyun try to wake  Seohyun while shake her body and gently slapping Seohyun cheeks but Seohyun was no unconscious. ‘’Eotteoke? What should I do to her?’’ Kyuhyun is looking for ideas. ‘’Yaa Seo Joohyun ileona!’’ Kyuhyun try again to wake up Seohyun and still does not work.

‘’Should I do CPR on her?’’ Kyuhyun think… while look at Seohyun who not still unconscious ‘’Maybe I should do?’’ Kyuhyun said. Kyuhyun tilt Seohyun head and lifted her chin and Kyuhyun closer he mouth to Seohyun mouth…

DEG! DEG! DEG! Kyuhyun heart beat fast… ‘’Why my heart beating fast? I only do CPR to her not to kiss her…’’ Kyuhyun say to himself.

Kyuhyun gave two breaths to Seohyun and still not work… ‘’Please wake up!’’ Kyuhyun say to Seohyun. Kyuhyun put he hands in the center of Seohyun chest and push Seohyun chest and still not work… ‘’Aissh!’’ Kyuhyun sigh. When Kyuhyun put he lips on Seohyun lips, Seohyun awoke and her blinking her eyes Kyuhyun also blinking he eyes.

Immediately Seohyun push Kyuhyun to stay away from her… ‘’What are you doing to me!!!’’ Seohyun yell at Kyuhyun. ‘’I just-‘’ Kyuhyun words cut ‘’You kiss me!’’Seohyun angry to Kyuhyun. ‘’What kiss you not way!’’ Kyuhyun say to Seohyun ‘’But why you lips at my lips at this earlier ah?’’ Seohyun ask Kyuhyun ‘’I…I just do CPR TO YOU!’’ Kyuhyun raise he voise…

‘’CPR?’’ Seohyun say.. ‘’Yes, cuz you faint on the pool.’’ Kyuhyun said. ‘’Oho… first you push me to pool and two you stolen my kiss!’’ Seohyun yell to Kyuhyun ‘’Yaa I just give you CPR not a kiss..!’’ Kyuhyun defend himself…

‘’But still you steal my first kiss! Ahahaha!’’ Seohyun said and push Kyuhyun to the pool… ‘’Ya! You crazy girl!’’ Kyuhyun shout in the pool… Seohyun protrude her tongue to Kyuhyun ‘’Whatever!’’ Seohyun said to Kyuhyun and run away to her room.

‘’Aiss this girl do not know how to thank to me or what?’’ Kyuhyun say who still on the pool.. ‘’Woo so cold! This water on this pool is so cold!’’ Kyuhyun said…. ‘’I can get a fever if I stay on this pool.’’ Kyuhyun say and out from the pool….

 

Seohyun POV

That man stolen my first kiss! I feel like wan to push him! Grgggggggggggggggg! What the hell CPR? That not CPR…. FUH! Maybe that CPR… I should thanks to him cuz save me but…. NO WAY! Because of him I fell into the pool… Ahaaaaa Eomma help me!!!

~END Seohyun POV~

 

 

                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_____________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

‘’Kyuhyun-ah why your face look pale? Are you sick?’’ Mrs.Cho ask Kyuhyun was eating breakfast…

‘’Ahhh...cuh!’’ Kyuhyun sneezing.. ‘’Maybe I get a fever..’’ Kyuhyun said and sneezing again

‘Maybe because of me him have a fever.’ Seohyun thought who also eating ‘’Why? How can you get a fever?’’ Mrs.Cho ask Kyuhyun again.

 ‘’Ah?Erm…’’ Kyuhyun was think what reason should he tell her eomma. While Seohyun bent down her face because her feel guilty to Kyuhyun ‘WAIT! Why I feel guilty to him? He the first who start not me!’ Seohyun thought.

 

Kyuhyun POV

Aisssh I can’t tell Eomma that I have fight with that crazy girl...  that I push her to the swimming pool!

Eomma will kill me!!! Think… think… think… Cho Kyuhyun! Aha!

‘’Because last night I swim at the late night eomma…’’ I said to Eomma. FUHHHH! Relieved.

‘’AHA?! Are you crazy hyung swim at late night?’’ Taemin ask  me… Aisss this kid always want interrupted to…

‘’It my new hobby…’’ I say to Taemin, kekeke so crazy Cho Kyuhyun you have a hobby like that swim at the late night… You can be frozen to death! You not at Hawaii now!

‘’So weird…’’ Taemin say ‘’Whatever… just eat you food!’’ I said to Taemin. I don’t have appetite to eat… I hate this feel when I sick!

‘’Eomma I want to go to my room, I feel so sick…’’ I say to eomma.

‘’Why you not finish your food first?’’ Eomma ask me. ‘’I don’t have appetite eomma…’’ I say and walk to stair UHH maybe I should take lif…

‘’Later I send medicines to your room.’’ Eomma say. ‘’Neh!’’ I said back.

 

~END Kyuhyun POV~

 

‘’Seohyun-ah can you send medicines to Kyuhyun?’’ Mrs.Cho ask Seohyun.

‘’Ah? Me?’’ Seohyun ask back ‘’Wae? You don’t want it-‘’ Mrs.Cho words cut when Seohyun talk ‘’Neh ajumma I will send medicines to Kyuhyun sshi.’’ Seohyun say…

‘’Okay… Seohyun why you still call Kyuhyun with Kyuhyun sshi?’’ Mrs.Cho ask.

‘’Erm..noona why you call hyung with sshi? Why not you call hyung with hubby or honey also evil hubby! Kekeke!’ Taemin say to Seohyun.

‘’Ah?’’ Seohyun shock… PLAK Mrs.Cho hit Taemin head ‘’Seohyunnie don’t listen to Taemin.’’ Mrs.Cho said.. ‘’Wae? I not wrong!’’ Taemin want defend himself.

‘’You can call Kyuhyun like Kyuhyun oppa… Young people nowadays like to call her husband or boyfriend with oppa.’’ Mrs.Cho said to Seohyun.

‘’WOA! Eomma now know about nowdays social!’’ Taemin say to he Mom.  ‘’Ye noona eomma right you shuld call hyung with Kyuhyun oppa like that song.’’ Taemin say and start to sang

‘’I say Kyuhyun, Noona say oppa! Oppa~ I’m so cool I’m so cool party like a superstar ippeun ideul da moyeora ttleottda oppa,oppa~’’ Taemin start to dance while sing.

Seohyun who see Taemin dance just laughter to Taemin… ‘’Hahaha… Taeminnie you such a cute boy!’’ Seohyun said to Taemin. ‘’Hah kumawo noona…’’ Taemin shy…

‘’Aigoo my son…’’ Mrs.Cho say… 

 

       

                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~___________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tok tok tok, Seohyun knocked on the door of Kyuhyun door… ‘’Come in!’’ Kyuhyun said on his room.

Seohyun walk to Kyuhyun room and see that Kyuhyun on he bed was lying with he blanket… ‘’Eomma just put in the table that medicines… I don’t to eat now…’’ Kyuhyun say who was stay not realized that Seohyun who bring medicines…

‘’You must eat now!’’ Seohyun say and make Kyuhyun shoke… ‘’You!’’ Kyuhyun said and wake from he lying… ‘’Ne.. I’m, now just eat you medicines!’’ Seohyun said to Kyuhyun…

‘’How if I don’t want…’’ Kyuhyun said while attractive he face to the other… ‘’Don’t act little kid!’’ Seohyun mad at Kyuhyun…

‘’It up to me!’’ Kyuhyun said, that make Seohyun more angry with him… ‘’Although you sick you still want to fight with me ah?!’’ Seohyun yell to Kyuhyun…

‘’Yes!’’ Kyuhyun say back to Seohyun… ‘’You eat now or you want me to tell ajumma that you push to the swimming pool last night!’’ Seohyun threatened Kyuhyun…

‘’Okay… I eat now! Satisfield?!’’ Kyuhyun say to Seohyun and make Seohyun smile with victory…

‘’Thank… and I’m sorry about last night…’’ Seohyun say Kyuhyun… That make Kyuhyun stop drinking water…

‘’Ah?’’ Kyuhyun feel strange and suspicious…

 

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~____________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

‘’Mrs.Cho someone is waiting for you in the living room.’’ The maid say to Mrs.Cho.

‘’Who?’’ Mrs.Cho ask her maid… ‘’I don’t know…’’ The maid say. ‘’Ok… you can go.’’ Mrs.Cho say and walk to the living room.

Mrs.Cho saw the back of a man who was gazing at her family’s photo…

‘’Nugu?’’ Mrs.Cho ask… Then that man turned round and face Mrs.Cho…

‘’Changmin!!!’’ Mrs.Cho walk to Changmin and hug her beloved nephew…

‘’Ajumma I miss you~’’ Changmin said when them broke they hug…

‘’I to, why late come to meet me?’’ Mrs.Cho say while act like angry to Changmin.. ‘’Mian ajumma, I got to settle something…’’ Changmin said to he aunt…

‘’It’s okay~’’ Mrs.Cho said to Changmin.

‘’Ajumma where Kyunie?’’ Changmin ask Mrs.Cho… ‘’Kyu at his room, he sick… now him with he future wife..’’ Mrs.Cho say to Chagmin and that news make Changmin shocked!

‘’Future Wife?!!!’’ Changmin asked to confirm… ‘’Ne…’’ Mrs.Cho nod… ‘’Kyuhyun don’t tell you?’’ Mrs.Cho ask…  ‘’No…’’ Changmin say…

Then Mrs.Cho tells all about that agreement… except the one about who Kyuhyun future wife… Then go upstairs to go to Kyuhyun room… Changmin saw the door is open and just entered Kyuhyun room.

‘’Kyu-ah~!’’ Changmin call Kyuhyun was on the bed while Seohyun was face Kyuhyun, that make Changmin can’t see Seohyun face…

‘’Minnie! What are you doing here?’’ Kyuhyun ask… ‘’Wae? I can’t be here?’’ Changmin ask Kyuhyun back… ‘’That’s not what I me-‘’ Kyuhyun words cut ‘’Are this you future wife?’’ Changmin ask…

Seohyun turned round and her shocked see Changmin in front of her…

 ‘’Changmin oppa!’’ Seohyun said and make Kyuhyun weird…

 ‘’Oppa?’’ Kyuhyun say.

‘’Seohyunnie!’’ Changmin said who was so shock see Seohyun on front of him

‘’Seohyunnie???’’ Kyuhyun more feel weird!

 

 

~TBC~

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I only open my asianfanfict account to read a story that I sub, not to update story…

TO:

Eycha_ys83 : Thanks for  your comment! You right, I cheer up again when I see Seokyu moments at SMA… Dan tak berhenti tersenyum! Kekeke…

SuperSeokyuShiDae : Thanks for read my story! I wait for your update you story namely Falling in Love with my Best Friend. And really like you story namely Dreams Come True! Sorry if I not comment to your Story….

Seokyunnie06 : thanks for subscribers…

Also thanks to :

Andicole, joycelee_1996, seokykyu, hensyy, glamzchic, raisin,  CrystallineSparks, seokyuyoonhaefans, jinnie and the others sorry for not say your name… for comment my story and subscribers…

                                                                               BYE BYE!!!

     WAIT FOR MY NEXT UPDATE!