New Friends and Trouble

I Love You My Princess!!!

 

 

 Seohyun POV

 

‘’Bye… Changmin oppa!’’ I said to Changmin oppa.

‘’Bye Seohyunie! Hope to see you again…’’ Changmin oppa say to me and left me in front my class.

When I want to enter to class I bumped into someone… ‘’Mianhaeyo…’’ I said to her and help her pick up her book… ‘’It’s okay… thanks for your help.’’ Her said. ‘’Welcome…’’ I said and give her book.

‘’Are you new here? I’ve never seen you here…’’ Her ask me. ‘’Neh… I …’’ My words cut by her ‘’It’s your class is here.’’ Her point front me… ‘’I think so…’’ I said to her.

‘’Seem that we same class… I’m Hyoyeon.’’ Her said to me. ‘’I’m Seohyun… Nice to meet you Hyoyeon unnie..’’ I said to her. ‘’So let get to class and I introduce you to my friends hyunnie…’’ ‘’Okay unnie.’’ I say, I so happy I got a new friend here…

 

I walk into class and suddenly someone pinch my cheeks ‘’Aww… kyeopta! Hyoyeon who is?’’ that girl ask Hyoyeon… I just frozen cuz I just shock what her do at this early ‘’Yaa! Yuri you just make her shocked… Why you pinch her cheeks?’’ Hyoyeon unnie ask that Yuri. ‘’Her cheeks so cute… kekeke.’’ She said.

‘’Anyeong! Yuri imida… Sorry about that.’’ She say to me ‘’It okay… I’m Seohyun, can I call you Yuri unnie?’’ I ask her. ‘’Of course can… Because you are younger than me.’’ Yuri unnie said to me.

‘’Seohyunnie… that is Yoona, her is our maknae but I think you will be our maknae now, since you are the youngest of us all.’’ Hyoyeon said ‘’Realy? Waaa I got three unnie in one day..’’ I said happily

‘’Anyeong unnie! And who is her?’’ Yoona ask. ‘’She is our new friends, and our maknae!’’ Yuri unnie said happily. ‘’Chinca? Now I got a dongsaeng… Anyeong I’m Yoona, and of course you will call me Yoona unnie… hahahaha..’’ Yoona unnie say happily ‘’Neh unnie I’m Seohyun!’’ I said to Yoona unnie.

My first day at this college  I’m so very very happy! I meet Changmin oppa was better than I  previously thought… And I meet 3 best unnie!

 I can forget the problems that I face now and also forget that crazy man!

 

~END Seohyun POV~

 

Kyuhyun POV

I just sat at my in class… than Donghae hyung came…

‘’Hi Kyu how your morning?’’ Donghae hyung ask me. ‘’It’s so bad morning that I ever have!’’ I said to Donghae hyung with sad face.

‘’Wae? This early I see you with a beautiful girl at car park… who is she?’’ Donghae hyung ask me. ‘’Cuz that girl make my morning bad!’’ I said angry. ‘’Ya! Cho Kyuhyun can you tell me? Don’t mad at me!’’ Donghae hyung said to me. ‘’Mian hyung, I not good mood… she is a woman who I told to you that day.’’ I explain to Donghae hyung.

‘’Realy?!’’ Donghae hyung shocked ‘’Neh hyung… Hae hyung what plan that I should do to make her cancel the agreement between me and her?’’ I ask Donghae hyung.

‘’Kyuhyun are you sure you want to cancel that agreement? I think that girl is nice when I look over her… If you don’t want you can pass to me…’’ Hae Hyung said with evilly smile. ‘’Ya hyung! You think her goods to pass!’’ I say Donghae hyung with mad face. ‘’Yaa I just joke… So what you plan now?’’ Hae hyung ask me ‘’Molla hyung I get stuck for any idea… Can you give me some good idea.’’ I said.

‘’Ermm… I think…’’ Donghae hyung words cut when someone come.. Aissh this girl again! Fuh almost girl make me crazy especially this girl make me disgusted!

 

~END Kyuhyun POV~

 

‘’Kyu oppa~’!’ Jessica came to Kyuhyun sit who was talking to Donghae.

‘’What you want from me?’’ Kyuhyun ask her with cool… Donghae just watching them and harboured feelings that no one knows.

‘’Oppa why you so cool to me? I just want to talk with you… I miss you.’’ Jessica said to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun who heard Jessica words feel disgusted with that words and for Donghae who thought ‘If she intended it was me I would be very happy.’ Donghae thought.

‘’Miss me? Can you stop doing this to me, since the first time I tell you that I don’t like you and don’t love you! Listen that!’’ Kyuhyun yell to Jessica and get up from her sit and go outside he class.

‘’I won’t give up Cho Kyuhyun!’’ Jessica say and look at Donghae who just silence and Donghae look at Jessica. ‘’What?!’’ Jessica said and walk away.

 

                                                   ~~~~~~~______________~~~~~~~

 

‘’Hi Kyu!’’ Changmin call Kyuhyun who was stand up front at class…

‘’Min-ah… What you doing here?’’ Kyuhyun ask Changmin. Then Changmin hit Kyuhyun head. ‘’Ya! It hurt you know?’’ Kyuhyun said…

‘’Are you forget, I study here and same class with you!’’ Changmin said to Kyuhyun. ‘’Oww…’’ Kyuhyun nod.

‘’What wrong with you? You look…’’ Changmin words cut ‘’Stuck!’’ Kyuhyun sigh. ‘’What happen to you? At this morning you say want to tell me something…’’ Changmin ask. Kyuhyun just silent…

‘’I think you did not want to tell me at this moment, okay I understand…’’ Changmin said.

‘’Thanks Min-ah…’’ Kyuhyun said.

‘’Changmin my mom ask when you want to come visit her and live with us?’’ Kyuhyun ask Changmin and looked Chagmin eye.

‘’About visit. I guess I came to your house tomorrow cuz tomorrow is holiday… and about live with you family I still think…’’ Changmin explain to Kyuhyun.

‘’It’s up to you! Now let enter the class..’’ Kyuhyun said to Changmin.

‘’Why you stay outside at this early?’’ Changmin who want to know.

‘’There are girl who make me disgusted.’’ Kyuhyun say.

 

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_______________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

~At Night~

 

Seohyun POV

I don’t feel sleepy… What can I  do? Ermmm it’s almost 1.30 am I can’t sleep and guess people at this house is had gone sleep… Why tonight is hard to me sleep…

Today is the best day because I get meet new friend like Hyoyeon unnie who was love dance, Yuri unnie who was nice and Yoona unnie who is funny and like to eat a lot!

And lastly Changmin oppa… Aiss think about Changmin oppa, can I meet he again? Aiss why think that! I better get a drink cuz I feel thirsty…

 

~END Seohyun POV~

 

After Seohyun drink water her went to pool…

‘’Wah! This pool is beautiful when a night…’’ Seohyun say.

‘’So peaceful!!!’’ Seohyun said while breathe in.

‘’Realy?!’’ Someone say to Seohyun and look at her back…

‘’Not related to you!’’ Seohyun said to Kyuhyun who was walk to her.

‘’Of course related with me cuz this is my house!’’ Kyuhyun said then sit behind Seohyun.

‘’Sorry…’’ Seohyun say and get up from her sit and want to walk away but stopped by Kyuhyun voise. ‘’Wait!’’ Kyuhyun say and get up and facing Seohyun face.

DEG! Kyuhyun heart beating fast.

‘Why my heart beating?’ Kyuhyun thought. Seohyun and Kyuhyun looked at each other, Seohyun realize that her is too close to Kyuhyun and stepped back. ‘I got good idea!’ Kyuhyun thought.

Kyuhyun continued walking forward and that make Seohyun stepped back ‘’What are you doing?’’ Seohyun ask Kyuhyun ‘’Just want to have fun.’’ Kyuhyun whispered into Seohyun ear that make Seohyun shocked and her not realize that her on the brink pool.

‘’Are you crazy!’’ Seohyun yell at Kyuhyun. ‘’Maybe…’’ Kyuhyun said while smile evilly… Seohyun and Kyuhyun is to close..

‘’Ya… what…you…do…ing?’’ Seohyun heart beating faster, ‘’HOH!!!’’ Kyuhyun yell and make Seohyun shock and her fell into the pool ‘’AH!!!’’ Seohyun scream.

‘’Have fun!’’ Kyuhyun said and walk away.

‘’I… can’..t…swi..m!’’ Seohyun said and make Kyuhyun stop he walk. ‘’What?’’ Kyuhyun said.

‘’HE…LP!!!’’ Seohyun say…. Kyuhyun just frozen…

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for late update, I so busy with my school… also with my tuition this year I must study hard cuz this year is my last year in high school…

How about my update? GOOD or BAD? blush

Thanks to for who comment and subscribe! Thanks a lot!!! cheeky

I not in good mood cuz I read a blog that Kyuhyun will be appear  with other woman at WGM! broken heart

Now I feel like to HATE WGM!!! angry huhuhu...