Yes! Meet her again!

I Love You My Princess!!!

 

Changmin POV

I walked to the college office to ask about my class when I touch the door knob I can feel there are someone hands touch my hand… Then I looked at her, are girl who…

‘’I sorry…’’ that girl say. ‘’I think we meet again…’’ I said to her.

‘’Ah! You!’’ that girl and her face can be described as shock to see me.

‘’Yes I am… What are small world so that we meet again… It right?’’ I said happily, Oh My God this day is lucky day I have… I have a chance to meet this girl that I help at airport  yesterday.

‘’What are you doing here?’’ her ask me.

‘’Of course I study here…  and I will not here to be a college gardener.’’ I joke to her…

‘’Ok then, can I pass… cuz I got to enter the office.’’ This girl say cold…

‘’Before that can I know your name Miss?’’ I ask her…

 

End Changmin POV

 

‘’Ah my name? For what.’’ Seohyun ask Changmin.

‘’Of course to know your…’’ Changmin said who still block the office door…

‘Aish this guy! What can I do to escape from this guy? Aha… I got idea.’ Seohyun tought.

‘’Well before that… Try you look over there,that person call you.’’ Seohyun said that to trick Changmin…

‘’Where?’’ Changmin ask and turned round. As soon possible Seohyun skip away from Changmin and enter the office.

‘’Aish this girl.’’ Changmin realized that he had been played by Seohyun.

 

‘’Hello Sir I’m new student here…’’ Seohyun said at college workers.

‘’And also me Sir…’’ Changmin said when he enter the office.

‘Humppppp… this guy again.’ Seohyun in her mind.

‘’Can I know both of your name?’’ that Man ask Seohyun and Changmin.

‘’My name Shim Changmin transfer from Paris.’’ Changmin said then looked at Seohyun. ‘A chance to get know her name.’ Changmin thought and smile.

‘’You?’’ that man point to Seohyun.

‘’Err… My name is Seo JooHyun and transfer from Jeju.’’ Seohyun said.

‘’Oh what a nice name Miss Seo JooHyun.’’ Changmin said and smiley to Seohyun then Seohyun rounding her eyes to Changmin.

‘’Wait a minute…’’ that office man say.

‘’Seo JooHyun ssi why are you so cold to me?’’ Changmin ask Seohyun.

‘’Ah…Ermm… I just not comfortable with person that I don’t know.’’ Seohyun said truly.

‘’It’s…’’ Chanhmin words cut when Office man speak.

‘’How old are you both? Cuz some data is missing.’’ that man speak.

‘’I 24 years old.’’ Changmin said.  ‘’I’m 21 yeas old.’’ And Also Seohyun said.

‘’I see… Seo JooHyun class at 3rd floor and also Shim Changmin.’’ That Man explain.

‘’Is my class same with her?’’ Changmin ask. ‘’No… your class at left and her class at right.’’ That man explain again.

‘’Gumawoyo Sir.’’ Both of Seohyun and Changmin said. Then them left.

 

‘’Can we walk together?’’ Changmin ask Seohyun.

‘’Ne’’ Seohyun said.

‘’I think we don’t know each other as formally.’’ Changmin start to speak.

‘’Owh… Before that I want say sorry to you for my act at this early…’’ Seohyun said.

‘’It’s okay… Okay now let’s be friend.’’ Changmin said. ‘’Okay!’’ Seohyun said while smile.

‘’I’m Shim Changmin… and you it’s Seo Joohyun is I right?’’ Changmin said then reaching out he hands to shake hands.

‘’Neh, Changmin sshi… but I like to be call Seohyun.’’ Seohyun said while shake hands with Changmin.

‘’Not be formal with me Seohyun… You can just call me oppa cuz I am older than you.’’ Changmin say.

‘’Neh… Changmin oppa!’’ Seohyun said.

 

 

………………………………_____________________________..................................

Here we go some short chapter about MinSeo @ ChangSeo.

Maybe I may not be able update this story… For long time cuz I need to focus to my study…And cuz also my holiday is almost over. BUT I PROMISE TO ALL MY READER IF I HAVE A FREE TIME I WILL MAKE A NEW CHAPTER…laugh

I HOPE YOU WILL STAY WITH THIS STORY smiley