Do Not Know?

I Love You My Princess!!!

SeoHyun POV

I think the middle of what is said by Mr.Cho to marry me with me with his son. What I supposed to do? I was really puzzled about this agreement! This agreement also involves the fate of my family. 

I came to know about ByungHan ajeosshi have settle my appa debts. This made me feel very grateful to Byunghan ajeosshi.Well I have to repay what he had done to help my family.

What can I be reciprocated is I must to accepted proposal from ByungHan ajeosshi to betroth me and his son.Am I willing to accept this agreement?! I have 1 weeks to think about this...

 

~FlashBack~

''Seohyun whether you agree with this agreement?'' asked Mr.Cho  to find answers from Seohyun who had been the only silent.

''I....I....I...'' Seohyun not able to say anything because there were still surprised by what is said by Mr.Cho.

''I know you're still surprised by this... I will give time to you think about this'' Mr.Cho know Seohyun still surpised by what is said by his earlier, with a sense of understanding Mr.Cho give Seohyun time to think.

Seohyun feel safe because no need to answer now and feel better...''Gamsahabnida for you understanding me ajeosshi.''

''Seohyun you do not have to worry anymore about your appa debt,because I have settle your appa debts.''Mr.Cho tell she that he had help repay the debt of her late appa.

''Jedaelo?'' Seohyun ask who does not believe that debt was settlement by Mr.Cho..

''Yes...I do this for your late appa and you family.'' Mr.Cho answer to Seohyun.

''Thank You very much for you help ajeosshi!" Seohyun get up from her seat and bow to Mr.Cho. ''I do not know what can I do to reply your help ajeosshi.''

''This is normal Seohyun-ah... I do this because your appa is my best friend and I promise to him that I will take care of you well with your family.What can you do is to accept this agreement will make me happy and also your appa Seohyun-ah.''

''Aaa!Erm...I do not know yet ajeosshi.'' Seohyun look down because she can't give reasonable answer to Mr.Cho .

''It's okay Seohyun-ah you can take you time...I gave you 1 weeks to think about this.''

''What 1 weeks?!''

''Whether a week is not enought for you Seohyun.'' ask Mr.Cho to Seohyun.

''....Erm....''

''I can not be here a long time Seohyun because I have to return tomorrow morning to Seoul.''  Mr.Cho explain to Seohyun.

''Why are you give me a week while you will return to Seoul tomorrow?'' ask Seohyun cuz it's strange.

''Ooo... That because I need an answer from you as soon as possible because a few months you reach the age of 21 years.'' explain Mr.Cho to Seohyun ''And if you agree with this agreement will bea week later my employees to came pick you up to go to Seoul.''

''Only me?''ask Seohyun

''If you Mother and sister want come to it's nice.''

''I want to asked my family first.''

''Okay...Seohyun I should go now cuz I have other things to do.''

''Nae ajeosshi,annyeong..''SeoHyun bow to Mr.Cho.

''Seohyun I hope you can give the best answer...And please think about the good of this agreement.'' Mr.Cho talk to Seohyun with hope that she will agree.

 

~End FlashBack~

''Seohyun-ah....Seohyun...'' Seohyun emeoni call her

Seohyun awoke from her reverie when listening to her Emeoni voise...

''Nea eomma... Why? Seohyun asked her Mom.

''Whether Seohyun are thinking about what was said by Mr.Cho this afternoon?''

''Ye eomma,I do not know what to do?'' Seohyun feel sad.

''Seohyun listen to eomma... Eomma know that your appa make this agreement for you benefits,you know that Mr.Cho has helped our family a long time agp and now he is helping us again...''

''Seohyun-ah...eomma will support you no matter what your answer will be for soon.''Advise Seohyun Eomma to her.

''Okey eomma I will think the best for our family.''

''Not for us but to your own personal...okey?'' Seohyun just nodded to her mom said.

''You better sleep now Seohyun-ah because tomorrow you have to get to college.''

''Ye eomma...anyeonghi jumuseyo eomma..'' Seohyun say good night to her mother and went to her room...

 

.....................................................______________.............................................................

How about my chapter 2? It's boring?

Next chapter I will show Kyuhyun... 

Thank again who had commets and sub. :)