Chapter 17

I Love You My Princess!!!

 

 

Kyuhyun just close his eyes when Seohyun raised her hand to Kyuhyun face…  Kyuhyun felt that had hands touching his forehead……

‘’Why are you close you eyes? And why you look so afraid?’’ Seohyun ask Kyuhyun was still close his eyes, then he slowly open his eye and look at Seohyun who was still touch his forehead… ‘’Err..rr I just…arrr.. why you touch my forehead, and still touch my forehead?’’ Kyuhyun ask Seohyun…

Seohyun realized that she was still touching Kyuhyun forehead… ‘’Oh sorry!’’ Seohyun say and take away her hand from Kyuhyun forehead… ‘’I just check want to check your body temperature… You eat or not your medicine?’’ Seohyun ask Kyuhyun… Kyhyun just nod his head…

‘’Fuhhh!’’ Kyuhyun was relieved … Seohyun felt weird see Kyuhyun act like that… ‘’What’s wrong?’’ Seohyun ask Kyuhyun.

‘’Ah… I thought you want to h…’’ Kyuhyun words stop when he thinking ‘If I say the truth to her, my dignity as man can contaminated..’ Kyuhyun thought.  ‘’I want to do what?’’ Seohyun asking….

‘’Ah?! Nothing…’’ Kyuhyun said and walk away… ‘’Yaa you don’t finish what you gone say!’’ Seohyun say to Kyuhyun and follow Kyuhyun back… ‘’Neo just shut up!’’ Kyuhyun said…

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Anyeong unnie!’’ Seohyun greet Hyoyeon,Yuri and Yoona when she come into her class… ‘’Hey Seohyun.’’ Them both say…

‘’Seohyun can  I ask you something?’’ Yuri asked Seohyun… ‘’Yes, about what?’’ Seohyun said…

‘’Do know Kyuhyun oppa? And what you relationship with Kyuhyun oppa? I saw you out if his car this morning..’’ Yuri ask Seohyun… After Seohyun hear the question from Yuri she shocked. ‘’Unnie! From where you know Kyuhyun-ssi? How you know about me and Kyuhyun-ssi?’’ Seohyun asked…

‘’Hello who don’t know Cho Kyuhyun, he was famous here… Especially among the girls in this college.’’ Yuri explain to Seohyun.. ‘’And especially to that Jessica!’’ Hyoyeon add…

‘’Come on Seohyun tell us about your relationship with Kyuhyun oppa?’’ Yoona ask. ‘What I should I tell them? I can’t tell the truth about Kyuhyun-ssi.’ Seohyun thought.

‘’He is my mom friends son, I surrogate at his home…’’ Seohyun say.. ‘’Really?!’’ Yuri ask, Seohyun just nod…

‘’Waa hyunnie you so lucky! You live in same house with Kyuhyun oppa!’’ Hyoyeon say . ‘’Yea so lucky!’’ Yoona also said that.

‘What lucky? I don’t think so… I fell like hell live with he!’ Seohyun thought…

‘’Do you have a special relationship with Kyuhyun oppa?’’ Yuri ask..

‘’W..hat do.. you mean?’’ Seohyun stutter to speak… ‘’Like…’’ Yuri words cut when the teacher came…

‘Fuhh I so glad!’ Seohyun thought….

 

 

 

 

‘’Kyu oppa!’’ Jessica call Kyuhyun when she saw Kyuhyun…

‘’What?!’’ Kyuhyun ask with lazy tone… ‘’Aha… Kyuhyun oppa why you always act like that?’’ Jessica ask  with her aegyo to Kyuhyun and went to sit beside Kyuhyun….

‘’If I don’t say the reason, I think you know why…’’ Kyuhyun said… Kyuhyun distanced his position from Jessica…

‘’Oppa~’’ Jessica call Kyuhyun with spoiled tone… ‘’I just want to give you this…’’ Jessica give a present to Kyuhyun… ‘’For what?’’ Kyuhyun ask… ‘’Nothing, I just want to show that I love you…’’ Jessica saY..

‘I thinks this girl is crazy!’ Kyuhyun thought… ‘’Whatever! Now can you leave me alone?’’ Kyuhyun said…

‘’Huh?’’ Jessica say ‘’I said can you go away from me!’’ Kyuhyun say once again to Jessica, Jessica make grim face and walk away…

‘’Aiss this girl not tired or what always follow me!’’ Kyuhyun said after Jessica left…

‘’Hey Kyu!’’ Donghae come to Kyuhyun, and sit beside Kyuhyun…

‘’Oh hyung… what’s up?’’ Kyuhyun said… ‘’How our plan? It’s going good or bad?’’ Donghae ask…

‘’I think going bad…’’ Kyuhyun said ‘’Wae?’’ Donghae feel curious…

‘’Molla hyung, I always feel different when I with her…’’ Kyuhyun express his feeling to Donghae. ‘’Realy? Are you fall for her?’’ Donghae asked Kyuhyun…

‘’NO WAY!’’ Kyuhyun shout to Donghae… ‘’Ne ..ne I know I just want to tease you, don’t shout at my ear lol.’’ Donghae said…

‘’What have you done to her? Did you do anything to make her get out from your house and of course  make her hate you.’’ Donghae asked Kyuhyun…

‘’Of course I do something, but I think does not work to her…’’ Kyuhyun said..

‘’What you do?’’ Donghae want to know… ‘’I push her into the pool… but at end I who get the consequence…’’ Kyuhyun said…

‘’What consequence?’’ Donghae ask. ‘’I don’t know that she did not know how to swim… she need help so jump to save her… after that I get I fever..’’ Kyuhyun explain to Donghae…

‘’So what next plan?’’ Donghae ask Kyuhyun who was still thinking.

‘’Mollayo hyung… do you have any idea?’’ Kyuhyun ask Donghae if he get any idea.

‘’I think you can make her get trouble first…’’ Donghae said. ‘’What you mean?’’ Kyuhyun ask…

‘’Like this yo… Later went you on the way want to your home, you leave her at the bus station… before that you make her angry with you argue with her…’’ Donghae explained his plan to Kyuhyun..

‘’Sound good but… she is still new at Seoul, maybe she will go astray…’’ Kyuhyun said. ‘’So you worry about her now.’’ Donghae smile evilly… ‘’Th…ats npt what I mean… I..mean, what if something happen to her? My mom will kill me!’’ Kyuhyun said.

‘’I think it’s will be okay… do or not?’’ Donghae ask Kyuhyun. ‘’Err…’’ Kyuhyun still thinking.. ‘’Okay!’’ Kyuhyun say…

Without Kyuhyun and Donghae realizing it, someone have heard a conversation between them.

 

 

 

                            …………………………._________________________..................................

How about this chapter? Sorry for wrong grammar… I think my sentence is not good, I don’t have any good idea… I try to make my sentence look good but I can’t, cuz I not good at English..

I really like this new pair between Seohyun and Kris! {SeoKris}  I really love this two… they look good together.