Chapter 16

I Love You My Princess!!!

 

Seohyun POV

Turned out this world is so small I think… I don’t expect that Changmin oppa is niece of HyunSue ajumma and cousin to that crazy man! What a problem…

 

~End Seohyun POV~

 

Flashback  

 

‘’Changmin do you know her?’’ Kyuhyun ask Changmin for sure because he still puzzled with this situation…

‘’Neh…’’ Changmin say while nodding and his eyes still looked at Seohyun…  ‘’Where you two meet?’’ Kyuhyun ask them two… ‘’Ermm…’’ Seohyun don’t know what to say… ‘’Long story to tell you Kyu-ah… And what you relationship with Seohyun?’’ Changmin ask Kyuhyun…

‘’Ah?’’ Kyuhyun shock… ‘’Seohyun what you relationship with Kyuhyun?’’ Now Changmin asked Seohyun who was just stay quiet…  ‘’Actually I…’’ Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun don’t know what to say…

‘’Are you Kyuhyun future wife?’’ Changmin ask for certainty… ‘’Where did you know?’’ Suddenly Kyuhyun speak.. ‘’So it true that Seohyun is your future wife Kyu-ah?’’ Changmin ask with disappointed tone… ‘’Neh… sorry for not tell you Min-ah.’’ Kyuhyun feel guilty for Changmin.

‘’Ah it’okay…’’ Changmin said ‘Why I feel frustrated?’ Changmin thought… ‘’Congratulations to you two!’’ Changmin say with forced smile…

‘’Seohyunie I don’t expect that I will meet you again with this situation… I just think want you be my love.’’ Changmin said that make Seohyun and Kyuhyun shock and both of them look at Changmin.

‘’What?!’’ Seohyun shock… ‘’Hahaha… I just kidding okay.’’ Changmin ‘’Ah oppa… you make shocked, I think it real.’’ Seohyun said and pinching Changmin stomach... ‘’Auch… apoa..’’ Changmin say ‘What if i say is true.’ Changmin thought. ‘’Take that…’’ Seohyun say ‘’Hahaha, you so cute Seohyun-ah!’’ Changmin say and pinch Seohyun cheek…

‘This two look so close to each other, do I jealous?’ Kyuhyun thought ‘’You two look so close!’’ Kyuhyun said and make Seohyun and Changmin stop their behaviour…

‘’Oh really?’’ Changmin ask… ‘’I want to go back to my room.’’ Seohyun said and go to her room… ‘’Good night Seohyunie!’’ Changmin wave to Seohyun ‘’You to oppa…’’ Seohyun say…

‘It she not see me or what… She just say that to Changmin…’ Kyuhyun thought.

‘’Aha Kyuhyun-ssi don’t forget to eat you medication after 2 hours.’’ Seohyun remind Kyuhyun…

‘’A neh…’’ Kyuhyun said ‘Why he calling Changmin oppa but me she just call me Kyuhyun-ssi.. Aiss what I thinking about?’ Kyuhyun thought…

‘’Kyu-ah, how relationship between you and Seohyun? It’s okay? Whether you can accept all this?’’ Changmin asking … ‘’So many questions you ask me Min-ah!’’ Kyuhyun mad… ‘’Sorry!’’ Changmin apologize… ‘Should I tell the true to Changmin about my felling and my plan.’ Kyuhyun thought.

‘’I and her still keep going… I can accept this all..’’ Kyuhyun said ‘Sorry Min-ah I lies to you… I think I not going to tell you.’ Kyuhyun thought again.

‘’I think I want go back now…it already midnight…’’ Changmin say… ‘’Okay , drive carefully.’’ Kyuhyun said to Changmin.

 

~End Flashback~

 

ChangMin POV

Do I feel frustrated because her? But why do I feel so about her?

Maybe I’ve fallen in love with her? Could not be! But this first  tome I feel like this for women, so far I just love to make woman just as doll to play  not to love…

But for Seohyun I feel different… I can’t fall into her… But I just can like her and protect her, because she is Kyu future wife? Can I?

‘’Aiss this make me crazy!’’ I talk to myself…

‘’Better I go sleep to forget about this… Hope tomorrow will be good day for me.’’

 

~End Changmin POV~

 

 

Seohyun walk out from her room at the same time Kyuhyun walk out from his room… They looked at each other, then Seohyun took her step to Kyuhyun, she approaching Kyuhyun…

‘What she want to do?’ Kyuhyun thought. Seohyun increasingly approaching Kyuhyun, she lift her hand towards Kyuhyun face.

‘What exactly is she going to do? Perchance she wanted to hit my handsome face!’ Kyuhyun thinks

‘’YAA! What are you going to do to me ah?’’ Kyuhyun shout to Seohyun.

‘’Just don’t move!’’ Seohyun shout back to Kyuhyun… Once again Seohyun raised her hand toward Kyuhyun face…

‘’Yaa!’’ Kyuhyun nervous and close his eyed…

 

 

 

                    __________________..............................................____________________

 

Finally I can update!!!

Sorry for short chapter…. And also sorry sorry for very very late update!

Thanks to all my subscribers who was patient wait for my update and also thanks to your all support and comment make me more spirit !

Just wait for next update…