Decisions!

I Love You My Princess!!!

 

Seohyun inside her room was thinking what should she do to solve this problem.

Knock…knock…knock Seohyun heard her room door was knock by someone.

‘’Nugu?’’ Ask Seohyun

‘’It’s me Unnie.’’  Answer Sulli from outside.

‘’Sulli-ah come in.’’ Direct Seohyun to her sister.

‘’Hi Unnie..’’  Sulli  greet her Unnie,who was sat on bed.

‘’Wae Sulli?’’ ask Seohyun cause strange see Sulli come in his room on this night like this.  Usually she had gone to sleep during these time.

‘’I can’t stir unnie to this time? Ask Sulli to Seohyun.

‘’Ani… Are you did not go school tomorrow Sulli-ah?Usually you had gone sleep during this time…’’ ask Seohyun agai n.

‘’Hehehe… I do not want to go school tomorrow unnie,because there are aktivities that I don’t like at school tomorrow.

‘’Sulli you are lazy right? Sulli-ah listen to unnie no matter what activities at your school you must go to school cuz Eomma is struggling to find money for our school. By that you must repay eomma  you must learn and studying  very hard to make eomma proud of you, araso?’’ Seohyun advice to Sulli.

‘’Joesonghabnida (sorry) unnie.’’ Sulli lowered his head as he apologizes.

‘’Now I can forgive you but… promises unnie that you will not do it again,okay? And I give you permission not to go school tomorrow.’’ Said Seohyun

‘’Yagsog Unnie! And thank SARANGHAE unnie!  Sulli smile and hug her unnie.

‘’Ha’ah unnie I just remember something.’’ Sulli sunddenly remembered something.

‘’Mwol Sulli?’’ ask Seohyun.

‘’Unnie you remember that day seonsaengnim  asked me to pay fees that were deferred?’’ ask Sulli.

‘’Ye… are your seonsaengim ask again? Can you asked for postponement?’’ Seohyun ask Sulli to tell her  teacher to postponement. Because Seohyun knows  right now her eomma  narrowness money.

‘’Unnie ! now you do not have to wory about that because ByungHan ajeossi have settle  my fees.’’ Tell Sulli to Seohyun.

‘’Jeongmal?!’’ Seohyun shock and not believe this.

‘’Ye unnie, before ByungHan ajeossi  go back to Seoul he come to my school and settle it.’’ Explain Sulli.

Seohyun only able can remain silent. And thought ‘Oh my Gosh! I can’t believe this. ByungHan ajeossi . he had done many things to my family. I felt so grateful to him. I think I should agree with that agreement.’

‘’Unnie… unnie… unnie!’’ Sulli call Seohyun, and makes Seohyun awoke from her daydreaming.

‘’Ah…ah… Wae Sulli.’’ Ask Seohyun

‘’Unnie what you middle think?’’ ask Sulli want to know.

‘’Amugeosdo (nothing) Sulli-ah.’’ Said Seohyun to Sulli.

‘’Erm unnie  now I feel sleepy, unnie can I sleep with you tonight?’’ Ask Sulli with cute voise.

‘’Of course you can,now we sleep okay? Unnie also sleepy.’’ Say Seohyun to Sulli.

‘’Ok unnie, good night!’’  Say Sulli to her sister. And she went sleep beside Seohyun.

‘I think I have decided. And I know what should I do.’  Seohyun thought in his heart.  And she fell asleep.

------------------------------

Seohyun POV

I told eomma and Sulli to congregate in the living room to inform about my answer about that agreement.

‘’Seohyun-ah what you want to talk about?’’ ask eomma to me.

‘’Ha’ah unnie,about what you want to tell us? Is important.’’ Ask Sulli.

‘’Yes this is important.’’ I said while nod.

‘’Are about that agreement between your appa Seohyun-ah?’’ ask Eomma. Eomma guess is right, and I nod my head.

‘’What is your answer?’’ ask eomma again.

‘’I accept it eomma.’’ I said.

‘’Jinjja unnie?’’ ask Sulli.

I nod again ‘’Are you a doing this of your own accord?’’ ask eomma.

‘’I do with my accord eomma…’’ I said.

‘’Good,then I glad.’’ Eomma said while smile.

‘’Eomma and Sulli do not want come with me go to Seoul?’’ I ask

Eomma and Sulli looked at each other. ‘’I  do not think so because eomma did not want to leave this house cuz I promise your appa to take care of this house…. And sulli also still schooling here.’’ Explain Eomma.

‘’That means  I must go its own my self?’’ I asked.

‘’Erm…’’ Eomma nod. I feel sad.

‘’Unnie do not have to worry… Cuz when holiday I will come see you at Seoul with eomma. Right eomma?’’ Sulli tell me and asked Eomma.

‘’Sulli is right Seohyun-ah.’’ Eomma said to me.

‘’Thankyou eomma, Sulli-ah.’’ I said to them and I hug them.

‘’Seohyun-ah are you aready tell about your answer to Mr.Cho?’’ ask Eomma.

‘’Not yet…Cuz I don’t know how to inform him.’’ I say to eomma.

‘’Wait for a while.’’ Eomma say to me and went to her room. Then Eomma came back with notes in her hand.

‘’Take this…This is Mr.Cho phone number. After this you call him and inform to him about this okay?’’  Tell eomma to Me.

‘’Ne eomma… I will.’’ I said

 

~End Seohyun POV~

 

After conversations Seohyun with her family, Seohyun call Mr.Cho to tell him about the agreement.

‘’Hello Ajeossi  this is me Seohyun….’’ Seohyun say to Mr.Cho.

‘’Seohyun-ah how are you? Are you already make decisions about that agreement?’’ ask Mr.Cho want to know.

‘’I fine ajeossi, neh I have made decisions ajeossi.’’ Seohyun said.

‘’What you decision Seohyun?’’  Asked Mr.cho who not  impatient to know Seohyun answer.

‘’I… I …. Yes I agree.’’ Said Seohyun.

‘’Good then Seohyun, and thank you Seohyun-ah!’’ Mr.Cho thank to Seohyun.

‘’Welcome ajeosshi. Ha’ah ajeosshi my family  will not follow me to go to Seoul. Ajeosshi can I ask you something?’’

‘’it’s okay then  what you want to ask me Seohyun?’’ ask Mr.Cho.

‘’What about my college here? When I live at Seoul?’’ ask Seohyun want to know.

‘’About that you don’t have to worried, I will manage it okay.’’ Tell Mr.Cho to Seohyun.

‘’Gamsahabnida Ajeossi..’’

‘’Ah, Seohyun my employees would invite you on this Sunday to go to airport. And went  you arrive my secretary will wait you at Seoul Airport. Araso.’’ Explain Mr.Cho to Seohyun.

‘’Neh ajeossi.’’ Seohyun say.

‘’Good,then Seohyun I got to hang out now.’’ Said Mr.Cho.

’ Neh,ajeossi… Annyeong.’’ Seohyun say good bye to Mr.Cho and press red button.

‘MY LIFE WOULD BE CHANGED!’  thought Seohyun.

 

............................................._______________________.....................................

Thanks to the comments!  laugh

Sorry i can't reply to your comments!  sad

And please leave  your comments again... i want to know your opinion. yes

Maybe next chapter Seohyun,Kyuhyun and Changmin will meet.

Keep reading!