Evil Plan -_^

I Love You My Princess!!!

 

Kyuhyun POV

I walked into the café I often hang out with my friends. I head to a table occupied by a man who was waiting for someone. Then greeted he.

‘’Hi… hyung  long waiting me?’’ ask me.

‘’Hi…Ani, I have just came.’’ Answer Donghae hyung.

‘’Is good then.’’ I say. Then I call the waiter to order drinks.

‘’Yes Sir you like to order anything?’’ Asked that waiter.

‘’I want coffee and… Donghae hyung what you want?’’ ask me to Donghae hyung.

‘’Same as you.’’ Reply Donghae hyung.

‘’Ok then, I want two coffee.’’ I am telling to that waiter.

‘’Okay Sir please wait.’’ Say that waiter and go.

‘’Kyuhyun-ah why  do you want to see me?’’ Ask Donghae hyung  that remind me want I want to talk about.

‘’Actually hyung I have a problem that happen  at me and I do not know how to face this problem.’’ I expression what I feel.

‘’What your problems? Can shared with me?’’ ask Donghae hyung  ‘Perhaps what problem that faced by Kyuhyun? Maybe he is  seriously ill? Andwaeyo!’  Think Donghae in his heart.

‘’Hyung are you okay? Why do you face seem pale?’’ ask Me weird cuz suddenly he face look pale.

‘’Amugeosdo eobsda (there is nothing)! Can you tell what the problem.’’ Asked he to tell that problem.

‘’Actually I….’’ My words cut off when the waiter came to serving drinks.

‘’This is your drinks Sir.’’ Say that waiter  ‘Aisss… this waiter interfere ‘ Think Donghae in his heart.

‘’Comtinue your story.’’  Tell Donghae hyung  who not look forward.

‘’Patient  hyung… Let me drink first.’’ I say to Donghae hyung.

‘’Okay… Let drink first,hehehe.’’

‘’Actually hyung I…’’  I told Donghae hyung from beginning to end what is planned by my appa. Guess what Donghae reaction? Of course HE did not believe and surprised mad.

‘’You do not lie to me right?’’ ask Donghae hyung who still not believe me.

‘’Ye I not lie hyung… swear hyung.’’ I replied while lifting both of my hands.

‘’Is good then,  I so glad.’’ Say Hyung with smile.

‘’Ya! Hyung you happy with my problems ? How dare you!’’ I get angry.

‘’Ani! I not glad with your problems but I glad that you not sick and not doing to dead!’’ Say Donghae hyung.

‘’MWOL  dead!!! Are crazy hyung???’’ I say half of screaming.

‘’Ya slow your voise! Look everyone is look at us.’’ Say Donghae hyung and I look  around me  and right they all at Café look  at me. So embarrassing!!!

‘’Okay now back to the original topic hyung… What do think should I do?’’ I say to Donghae hyung.

‘’Erm… I think you should accept that agreement.’’ Donghae hyung say it simply.

‘’What you want me to accept? Are you crazy? And I don’t not love that girl! Why I must agree?’’  I repeatedly asked.

‘’Like this… Pretend that you agree with this agreement to your apaa and, when that girl came you made him not comfortable and also you telling her that you forced to accept her. You must make her go away from your family life. Araso?’’  A good plan from Donghae Hyung.

‘’Yaa Donghae Hyung  YOU REALLY-REALLY CLEVER hyung!’’ I say  to Donghae hyung.

‘’OF COURSE I ARE LEE DONGHAE  OKAY! ‘’  Say Donghae hyung with full of pride.

        ‘’  Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple Keuttae-neun Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro meotchyeo
         Bwara Miss Simple, Simple, Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro yeppeo (SJ Call)
        Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple Keuttae-neun Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro meotchyeo’’

My phone suddenly rang and I see who calling me ‘CHANGMIN’

‘’Who called you?’’ ask Donghae hyung

‘’Changmin… Wait a minute hyung.’’ I say to Donghae hyung and I answer the phone.

 

~END KYUHYUN POV~

 

‘’Hello bro… Long time not hear you,how are you?’’  Asked Kyuhyun.

‘’Of course you long time not hear about me cuz I now at overseas know that Kyu-ah’’ Answer Chagmin.

‘’Ha’ah… I know you at overseas, Along you at overseas are busy to call me?’’ ask Kyuhyun again.

‘’Aaaa…. Mian Kyu-ah.’’  Changmin  apologize.

‘’it’s okay… Wuss up you call me Chagmin?’’ aks Kyuhyun

‘’Actually I want to ask you would you help pick me at…’’ Changmin words cut when Kyuhyun talk.

‘’Are you crazy want me to pick you up at Paris.’’ Kyuhyun say without listening to the expiry of what was Changmin said.

‘’Ya babo! Listen until I  the explain first.’’ Changmin angry to Kyuhyun.

‘’Okay…okay,sorry please continue.’’

‘’I want you to pick me at Incheon International Airport on this Sunday. Can you?’’  Ask Changmin.

‘’No problem bro!’’  Said Kyuhyun with enthusiasm.

‘’Okay then… See you on this Sunday.’’

‘’Okey … Jalga Chngmin-ah!’’  Say Kyuhyun and press red button and go back at Donghae place.

‘’What Changmin said?’’ Ask Donghae want to know.

‘’He want me to pick him at airport on this Sunday hyung.’’ Answer Kyuhyun.

‘’Owh…Kyuhyun-ah I must go now cuz it already midnight.’’  Telling Donghae to Kyuhyun.

‘’Okay hyung I also need to go home.’’ Kyuhyun tell.

‘’Kyuhyun-ah remember the plan!’’ Said Donghae.

‘’Necessarily I do not forget about our plan hyung.’’ Said Kyuhyun with evil smile.

 

.............................................................____________________________.....................

Thank You to who has SUBSCRIBERS my story!!!  heart

Please comment!!! 

I want to know about you all OPINION ABOUT MY STORY! smiley