Number

Sci dama

"Yoboseyo?" 
"Is this Amber Liu?" That voice I am sure. She is
"Yes. Who's this please?"
"Krystal Jung."
Omona!!!!! Krystal Jung called me.
"Amber-ssi are you still there?"
"Y-yeah."
"Sulli said you need to ask me something?"
I did what?! I never said that. She said aishhhh. That giant baby.
"I did?"
"She said you did and she also said its important."
Amber! Think fast. Gosh make some ing reasons.
"Uhh yeah. The field demo. Are you already done with the choreography. Mr. Park asked me about your performance."
Nice one Amber you are really smart.
"We are not yet done. 1C dont cooperate."
"Do you need a hand or something?"
Did I offer her my help? Come on. I am not even myself anymore
"We are ok. We just need time. I will be the one to talk to Mr. Park according to that. Is that all?"
"Yeah."
"Amber-ssi, can I save your number to contact you anytime?"
"Uhh s-sure."
"Thanks. Bye."


She hung up. She called me. That giant baby gave my number to her. What should I do?


"Ambro! Whats up?" Oh great its Minho

"Minho you know almost the people in our batch right?"

"Yeah. So?"


"Can you help me find a girl?"


"You have a crush?!"


"Aish!!! You idiot! Dont shout. I dont. I want to find someone."


"Ok. Who is it?"

"Choi Jin Ri."


"C-choi Jin Ri?"


"Yeah. You know her?"


"Who wont? She is like one of the prettiest in our batch. The way she smiles captured the hearts of the male population. Even seniors fell for her."


"Dont tell me-"


"I am one too. Why'd you ask? You want to find her? Sorry bro I cant. I might faint and I dont want you to hit on her."


"Who said about hitting?! I dont even like the girl!"


"Hey chill. Then why do you ask if I know her?"


Because she got my number and gave it to Krystal! She didnt even notify me about something like that.


"Nothing. Im just curious. Cause she asked for my number."


"She what?!"

"Whats with the shouting really?! Im not deaf you know!"


"Im sorry. So you are friends with her. Help me with her!"


"She is not my friend."


"Then why did she asked for your number?!"

"I dont know ok! Shut up. Its wrong asking about her."


"Come on bro. Why do you always get the girl. We are best buddies!" He yelled but I didnt turn my back. The hell with that guy. If Sulli said the truth then their feeling is mutual?


*1 message received*

From: unknown number

Hey Amber. Whats up?


To: unknown number

Who are you and where did you get my number?


From: unknown number

Still cold? You gave it to me remember? Did Soojungie already called you? Im so great right? You should thank me for that.


To: Giant baby

Thank you? You didnt even notify me about that! You said you need help about Minho but he said you are like one of the most popular girls. You can do it yourself.


Why giant baby? Well you see she acts like a baby although she is taller than me. 


From: Giant baby

Am I? Dont you think it will both benefit us? You and Krys. Besides I know you like her that much. I can see right through you. Girls dont chase boys you know. It doesnt look good if I will approach Minho. Its better if you'll bring him with you and I will Soojung with me. You know win-win situation.


Win-win? I dont even know how to act when she's around. This giant baby is really something. I decided not to reply anymore. Its just nonsense talking to a baby. A baby who got silly ideas. Matchmaker for herself and getting me involved.


I am not friendly. If she get to know me better, I am very sure she wont like me. I act like a jerk most of the time and I dont care. So being her friend wasnt really a good idea.

 

From: Krystal Jung

Hey Amber. Sulli said you'll accompany us tomorrow? She said Mr. Park asked you to watch our practice and makes sure we will cooperate with class 1C. I am looking forward to see you. I hope we can be friends. Good night! 😊😊😊


Buffering.............


Aishhhh!!!!!! That Jin Ri!!!!! 


From: Giant baby

I told Krystal you will accompany us. I dont take a no for an anwer. Ok? Bring Minho with you. It'll be fun. If you wont come, I will tell her you like her. You wont like that? Right? So see you tomorrow after class in the dance studio. Goodnight Amber. 😘😘😘

 


Ottoke?! After class?! I got practice!!!!! Aishhh I always thought that giant baby is really upto no good. Do I deserve this???

 

---

Sorry for not updating for days. Im soooooo tired. Hope to finish my stories this week. Cause next week I will be busy as hell.

 


Thanks guys for subscribing. Comments and everything.