Science notes

Sci dama
Krystal Jung who are you really? You made me feel things I shouldnt be feeling. I almost forget about you for the last few months but seeing you again in the event didnt help. I constantly thinking of you. You smell like strawberry. I wasnt fond of strawberries but when it comes to you i seem to like it. You are driving mad and now I cant think of anything aside from how will I see you again.
 
 
"Deep thoughts again?" Mark asked me
 
 
"N-no."
 
 
"Oh Master Liu is lying. What seems to be the problem brother?"
 
 
"You know Im a girl right?" I said coldly
 
"Yeah but you dont look like one. So whats up with you? Have you met your crush?"
 
"I-I did."
 
"Jinjja?! The make your move now Mr. Smarty pants. Dont let the girl off the hook."
 
"We just met and I am not sure if I will meet her again."
 
 
"Who is this girl? I might know her."
 
 
"Do you know someone named Krystal Jung?"
 
 
"Krystal Jung. Havent heard. What does she looks like? And from what class?"
 
 
"She is perfect. Even beyond perfect. A goddess. Class 1D."
 
 
"Aigoo. Chessyber? Are you sure she is like that? I havent see anyone who fits in your description. I know all the pretty girls in the campus. From freshmen like us upto seniors."
 
 
"I am sure. Jiro told me."
 
 
"Jiro told you? Is he sure? He might got it wrong you know but I will tell you if I found your girl ok?"
 
 
"She is not my girl."
 
 
"Not yet my friend. No one says no to us. You know that. You just dont notice it but you made many drop with your looks. I gotta go. See you later." He left. I didnt even understand anything that he said.
 
 
---
 
"Boo!!!!!! Can you accompany me?"
 
 
"Aishh stop with the aegyo diva. Where?"
 
 
"My friend's house. You know what she got a hot brother that I am crushing on. Aishhhhh. He is really hot."
 
 
"So you want me to accompany you just to see her brother? Are you crazy?"
 
 
"Of course not but its one of the reason. I need to borrow some notes for science project. Please boo. I need this one." He pouted and used his puppy eyes. Trust me its weird to see a guy do that.
 
 
"Alright alright. Lets go now."
 
 
---
 
"Krystal!!!!" I heard the diva. Wait krystal? Nah. Impossible.
 
 
"Boo! Come here. I will introduce you to my friend. Boo this is Krystal, Krys this is my boo Amber."
 
 
"Hi Amber-ssi we meet again."
 
 
"You know each other? How? Aigoo. Dont tell me you are hitting on my Krystal babe here? Gosh boo. I dont know you are like your friends."
 
 
"Anni. Oppa she's not. I saw her twice." Twice? She remembers me? At the competition?
 
 
"Twice? How on earth?"
 
 
"I was there is the competition. I doubt Amber-ssi notice me and he second time she saved me from the guys hitting on me." She knows Im in the competition too.
 
 
"Dont know Amber that you had a soft spot for princess in distress. How sweet of her right Krys?"
 
 
"Y-yeah. By the way why are you here?"
 
 
"Right. Im here to borrow your notes. Science to be exact. Please I badly need those. Puhleasseeee." 
 
 
"Alright. Wait here or do you want to go inside."
 
 
"Ye-"
 
 
"We are perfectly fine here. Just dont take long." I said coldly
 
 
"Here oppa. Just return it to me next week cause I need that too. Nice to see you again Amber-ssi." She said politely with a smile
 
 
"You have done great in the game."
 
 
"Excuse me?"
 
 
"You have done great in scidama. I hope we can have a match one day."
 
 
"Oh that. I really dont know how to play. I was just forced by our science teacher." She said timidly.
 
 
"Boo. Lets go. Krystal might be doing something else. Bye Krys!"
 
 
Aishhh this diva. er. The hell. I didnt even got her number.
 
 
 
You are indeed beautiful. In your white tee and shorts. You look perfect. It seems that fate is good to me for letting me see you again. Till we meet again Krystal Jung.
 
---
 
 
Oooooohhhhhh I need to update this.