Jin Ri

Sci dama

Krystal Jung. I am afraid to asked Key about you. He will tease me I know. I pretend to not be interested with you. Yes I am afraid that they will know I like someone like you.


Dont get me wrong. You are perfect. The problem is in me. You are so nice and I dont deserve to be friends with you. I am deliquent student. People in our school dont dare to tease me or call me names. I know its because of my status. Without all of it, I am very sure. People will call me freak. A girl who dresses like a boy and who looks like one too. I am afraid to know you better cause I know when I did I might get attached.

I live alone. My parents are busy. They got separated. I got two siblings and they are also busy with their things. I was left behind. Maybe thats the reason why I dont know how to handle these feelings I feel for you. I never talked about my life. They dont need to know. No one will understand. 

I started thinking about these thoughts when Key told me some things about you. He said he knew since grade school days. You were a nice kid back then I wasnt. I bully people and I dont care how they feel. While you? You are everyone's favorite girl. I can imagine you. The way you put smiles on their faces everytime you do something nice. I know it because just seeing how cute you are is enough for me to smile.


Will I ever meet you again? Too much of coincidence right? If I will be given a chance, I want to try but I dont want to push you away. I dont know how to act around people. You are nice but is it enough for you to like me too? 


All these thoughts was stopped by a certain person I didnt expect to meet.


"Amber Liu!" If I am not mistaken. She is your friend. Sulli?


"..."


"Yah! Stop walking! I want to asked something!"


"What is it?!" I said coldly


"Can you give me your number?"


"Why?"


"Cause you are Minho's friend. He is my crush and I need you."


"What made you think I will give it to you? I dont even know you."


"Cause you will thank me after this. I'm Choi Jin Ri. Everyone calls me Sulli.  Now you know me."


"Still a no."


"I dont know that you are really rude. Soojung told me you are nice but I guess you are not."


"Who the hell is Soojung?"

"Krystal Jung. She always says you are nice and everything but I will tell her that she's wrong. So I should be going now ok?"


"Wait!"


"What?"


"I-I will give my number just dont text me stupid things."


"Sure thing! Anyeong!"


I just gave my number to a crazy girl crushing on my friend. Did I do the right thing? She might bother me forever because of that. Aishhh Amber Liu you just became a stupid because you are afraid that your crush will know negative things about you.


---

Things will only get better ok? Trust me. I know Im a lame author but crazy things happen and and and and and and and 

 

I might improve right?