How to love

Sci dama

"AM!!!!" I looked at the owner of the voice and I am right. Its her. Krystal Jung. After the incident in the music room, we became friends. Why? Cause I agreed to be her friend. I am still a little hesitant but Krystal really shows she cares for me. Why M? Oh that. She just want to call me that.


"Krys? How did you find me?" I asked cause its lunch break and I don't usually hang out with my friends during break. Aside from the music room, the school's rooftop is also my sanctuary.


"Uhhh I... I just thought I can find you here. I observed that you like places that you can be alone. Sorry if I... Am I bothering you?" She asked. Bother? Is she kidding me? Of course she did but I don't mind if its her. 

"Yeah." Stupid mouth. 


"Oh. Sorry I'll just go-"


"Its fine. Why are you here?"


"Ah right. I just thought if you want to eat with me? I brought some dukkbeoki. I made them. I heard that its your favorite. So yeah." She handed me the paper bag. Is she really this nice? I got it and open the lunchbox where she put it. Damn it smells so good. I took a bite.

"So is it good?" She asked me and I just looked at her. I can feel that she felt a little nervous about me saying it isn't good. It is really not good.


"No." I said


"Oh is that so. I'll just-"


"Good is an understatement. Its the best that I had so far!" I said and smiled dorkily at her. I can feel that she felt relax at the moment. I don't usually show this side of me cause I know people might not take me seriously if I did.


I finished all the dukkbeoki she made and I swear I feel like I am going to burst.


"Its still 15 minutes before the time. So? What do you want to do?" I asked her.


"I dont know. You tell me. You owe me. I cooked for you should pay me." She said sternly


"Oh. How much should I pay you then?"


"Sing for me." 

 

"Sing for you? I-I don't know how."


"But you should pay me or else"


"Or else what?"


"Im gonna hate you forever." It sounded so childish. Like seriously? Hating me forever? If hating me can kill me I might be dead from now. I know I am not a good person. This time, Krystal is different. She..I like her or maybe now I am slowly falling for her. That is the last thing I want her to feel for me. Hate.


"Okay."


"Okay? you'll sing?" Then suddenly I can see her face lightened up. I nodded and I asked her.


"What do you want for me to sing?" 


"Anything you would like to sing." She smiled and my heart melted. Oh gosh. Now I know this girl is really something.

 

I started playing the piano


Turn the music up

A lil' louder, yeah
You had a lot of crooks try'na steal your heart
Never really had luck, couldn't never figure out
How to love (how to love)
How to love (how to love)
Mm you had a lot of moments that didn't last forever
Now you in the corner try'na put it together
How to love (how to love)
How to love (how to love)
Mm for a second you were here, now you over there
It's hard not to stare, the way you moving your body
Like you never had a love (had a love)
Never had love (had a love)


I just continue seeing the whole song until I reached the last part. I heard that she is already singing with me. I heard her mumbled. When we finished the song.


"You are beautiful Am." She looked at me lovingly. Does it mean?


"I am what?" I asked to check if I am hearing it right.


"Ughh I said its beautiful." She said timidly. I can see that she blushed with what she just blurted out.


"Yeah it is. Oh well. 5 minutes before the time. Dont you think we should go now?" I asked her and she just looked at me.


"How about we just slack off? I mean you and me running away?" She said and I was surprise. Never knew that this girl is a slacker. I mean I heard from Sulli she is indeed a nice girl. By nice, meaning she always follow rules.


"Are you sure-" I was cut off when she dragged me together with her. We managed to use the gate at the back and lucky us that the ahjussi guarding there was not around.

 

"Am?" We were running and i was panting hard while this girl is still smiling. Tiredness is not evident on her face. But why is she smiling?


"Hmm?" I hummed on my response


"So let me teach me you how to love or should I say we teach each other how to love?" I was dumbfounded. I-I dont know what to think. Just maybe. She really feels the same way if not I am getting near at that thing. 

 




Mianhae for not updating for so long.