Meeting you

Sci dama
I met you when we are in our first year. A very random meeting. We met in a checkers match between sections. I wasnt really fond of these but our homeroom teacher. She's crazy y'know putting me in this situation. 
 
 
 
You are so beautiful. A captivating girl that you cant get your eyes off. My friend nudge me and he pointed at you. He told me your his crush. I dont know your name. Not yet. I dont have the courage to ask you. Its cute when you are serious and thinking deeply for your next move.
 
 
 
Now Im praying that the matches wont be over. The situation that I hated at first now I am wishing this wont end. I can stay here all day. I want to look at you. Stare at you until forever. My heart. Its beating crazy. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. Am I in love with you?
 
 
 
 
"Yoh Amber. Its your turn." The arbiter told me
 
"Ah im sorry."
 
"Dude are you ok? You might lose. Focus on the game." A friend said to me
 
"Im fine. I will win this."
 
---
Im waiting for my last match while you. You are still emerse with your game. How come you look so perfect just by sittin there. Its unfair. Who you dont do anything but you look perfectly beautiful.
 
 
"You like her?" Jiro asked me
 
"Like who?"
 
"Oh come on Am. I know you since forever. I never saw you looked at anyone else that way."
 
"I-I dont." I said coldly
 
"Liu trust me you do. Want to know her name?"
 
 
"You know her name?!" I exclaimed and regret the tone that I used.
 
"See. So excited to know the girl but sorry my friend. I dont know."
 
I sulk with the statement.
 
"But I do know the guy she is with. The tall guy there." He pointed at the guy. Is that her boyfriend. Too late.
 
"Dont worry bro. He is not her boyfriend. He is a classmate." Ok so Jiro turned into a mind reader now.
 
"I dont read your mind bro. You just show too much emotion. Your face tells it all. I guess you really like the girl?"
 
"What if I will?"
 
"Introduce yourself then. Befriend her."
 
"I cant do that."
 
"Then your call. See those guys? They seemed to like her too."
 
Yeah most of the guy in the room is captivated.
 
 
"She wont like me. Im not a guy."
 
 
"Stop there. I just told you to befriend her not court her. Its two different things you know. Hahahaha"
 
 
"Amber Liu your next." An arbiter is already calling my name.
 
 
---

 

 
I won the match but I notice that she is already gone. First crush now gone.
 
"Bro! Wait up!"
 
 
"What you need?" I said coldly
 
 
"Krystal Jung."
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Her name is Krystal Jung. Class 1D."
 
A beautiful name for a beautiful girl like her. It really suits her. I guess knowing her wont do any change. Cause the school is just too big for us to meet again.
 
 

 

 
 
What do you think of this? Should I make this a story?
 
 
 
Another treat as you see. Give me some love guys.