Am I what?

Sci dama
I wasnt fond of making friends. I know I am cold and no one ever dare to approach me. I got my friends. A stable friends that I am so comfortable with. You know why? They never question me about why I am like this. I never had any relationship before. I never questioned my uality. So is it possible that I am gay because of you?
 
"In deep thoughts, are we?" Mark broke my trance
 
"No. Im just worried about a project." I amswered hi 
 
"Project?" He laugh
 
"Is there something funny?!" I said to him
 
"Yeah. You are. Bro we both know that you dont give a damn with projects. So what is it really?"
 
"I dont know if I should ask this. Is it possible that I am gay?"
 
"You gay? What made you think of that? Omo. You had a girl on mind? Gosh Am you are now growing up. So how as her? Is she pretty? Where did you met her?"
 
 
"H-how did you know?"
 
"Well duh you never asked me about you being gay. We dont even give a damn if you are gay or not. It is your first time to open that topic."
 
 
"So? What do you think?"
 
 
"Did you like someone before?" I shook my head.
 
"Boys? Girls?"
 
"None."
 
 
"Sure you dress like that but it doesnt mean your gay and its not even helping that didnt like anyone else before."
 
 
"Yeah. Am I gay?"
 
"You like a girl?"
 
 
"I think so. I was captivated by her the first time I saw her. She is perfectly beautiful. A masterpiece. Carefully sculpted by God. Every inch shouts perfection."
 
 
"Woahh there buddy. You like her or you are in love? Maybe you are just gay for her. You know you didnt like anyone else."
 
 
"Haishhhhh!" I ruffled my hair in frustration. I am gay for a stranger. I dont even know what to do now.
 
 
"Whats the problem bro? Its not that big deal. You like a girl. So what? You still the Boss Liu of our group."
 
"I cant get her out of my mind."
 
"Thats normal. Why dont you know her better then? It will help you too. You wont be confused if you are gay or not."
 
"Did you like someone else before?"
 
"Sure I did. I got plenty of girlfriend but none of them made me feel the zing. Y'know what Im sayin? That feeling."
 
 
"Dork."
 
 
"You are too. Never forget about that. So now go befriend who the girl that captivated you just like what you said."
 
"I-I cant."
 
"Why? Dont tell me your llama pride wont allow you? hey dont lose the chance of being in love its once in a lifetime."
 
"I just cant Mark. I should just forget. It doesnt even matter. I will graduate without befriending or knowing her."
 
 
"Ok. Suit yourself bro. It is great to be in love. Greater if you are being loved. I'll be going Jenny is waiting for me. Follow your heart bro but dont leave you brain behind."
 
 
He left. Should I really know her better? But I dont even know where she is. Will she like to be my friend? 
 
 
---
 
 
You guys asked for it. Is this good? This is some kind of fluffy Kryber. 
 
 
What do you think guys? Tell me Tell me T-T-Tell me.