Texts

Sci dama

We have been texting each other for some months now. Yeah. I got her number right? Remember? Unlike in the past we were really texting each other from time to time. Well I am not really fond of texting but it changed when it comes to her.


*1 message receive*

From: Princess Jung

Hey Am, I brought dukkbeokki today. Want some? 😊


And yes. We spend time together. A lot. Since she told me she wants me to like her back. Going fast are we? Oh no I dont think so. We knew each other for months now plus we are classmates. I havent told her I like her too. Keeping my cool of course. I, Amber Liu, wont say that instead I'll just show her. The problem is I dont know how.


An hour break and we already finish what she brought. More like I finished what she brought. Can you blame me? Duhhh of course not. Her dukkbeokki is like the best in the world. Me being me. I decided to lay down with my head on her lap. We are now in the music room. Again.


"Am?" She said while my hair. I dont usually allow people to touch my hair but it cant be help when its her. You get it right? She is the only exception. I hummed in my response.


"What do you want to be?" She asked me. I got my eyes closed. What is it I really want? 


"Ahh doctor perhaps. I want to save lives. Why?" 


"Nothing. I just thought about it. Then we are both in the same field. I want to be a nurse." She said and I can tell from her voice that she is smiling.


"So I am the doctor and you are the nurse? Sounds like a plan." I said and she just hummed. 


"Krys, wont you get tired of me?" I asked her


"Why do you think that way? Of course not. I wont ever get tired of you. Even you are the grumpiest person in the whole universe."


"Nothing. I-I just dont want to be left behind." I said. Hinting a little burden of mine. Yes. I am afraid. That is why I dont want to get too attached to someone. People always leave me behind. Not minding the pain I might gone through.


"I wont but you need to do the same thing." 


"Huh?"

 

"Dont get tired of me too. I am tired of being left behind." Wait. She said tired. Meaning


"Tired? You always get left behind? Why? Who did that?" I asked being curious and of course concerned. Who will leave such a lovely girl behind.


"N-none. I just-" I grabbed her hand and sat up. I looked at her and trying to dig in he truth. I can see the sadness manifested in her beautiful eyes. Those orbs that pulling me in. I can almost get lost in those.


"You can tell me anything you know. Dont thing I am forcing you but I want to share your pain. Or everything you will feel. Just to lighten it up even for a bit." I said and smiled. She sighed before speaking.


"M-my dad left us when I was just a child. I dont even remember him clearly and I dont remember any happy things with him either. Mom got married again to someone. He is a nice guy but you know my dad is still my dad. I think every children wants their parents to be in each other's arms." She said and I can sense the sadness in her voice. 


"Then believe that I wont leave you behind." I held her chin and looked in her eyes. I dont know but the urge to protect this girl is really in me. I just hope that we we still this way.

The bell rang and we have to go in our respective classes. Since she's just my classmate in my science class. I dont really see her all through out the day. I dont know what go into me. I decided to text her.


To: Princess Jung


I love you Krys!


I hit send. Then bam. What the... Did I just text her I love you? Ottoke? She might freak out.

 

*beep beep*


From: Princess Jung


I love you Am but please focus in your class. See you later. Arrasso? 😘

 

She said I love you too. Damnn. She loves me too?! Ottoke?! I'll see her later. My ghadddd. What should I do?!! What will I say? What are we now?!!!