Just getting better

Sci dama

"Oh come on Amber!!! Lets enjoy our time. We dont have the whole day to have fun!!!" She said excitedly and dragged me with her. We are now inside the mall. The heck high schoolers hanging out? Not a good idea right?


"Krys, dont you think it isnt good for people to see us in our uniforms?" I asked her and she stopped walking and said.

"Ohh right. Lets buy some clothes. Shall we?" She dragged me in a botique. Judging from the staffs inside the shop, I think Krystal is their regular customer. 


"Here. Take this. I am sure it will suit you." She said and handed me some clothes. I went to fitting room and wear the clothes she gave me. I looked at myself in the mirror and she is really good in picking up clothes exactly my style. I went out and I saw her waiting. She is so gorgeous wearing that shirt. Wait. I looked at myself and I notice we are both wearing the same shirts.


"You look good." She said and gave me a sweet smile. She linked her arms on mine and went to the counter.


"We are taking it. Charge it under my name." She said to the cashier. The lady just nodded and with that we left.


"Krys?" I asked her because I am curious about the way she acts today.


"Hmm?"


"What are we exactly doing?"


"Having fun and I will teach you how to love." Again I was dumbfounded. What does she really mean by that?


"How to love? What does that mean?" I asked and she just smiled. We went in an arcade. There arent so much people because it is still an hour after 12. Classes are on going I suppose.


"Lets play house of the dead?" She asked me and I just nodded. I am not really used to this kind of games. I am not an arcade type of person you know. All I do is train sleep and go to school. It isnt my first time hanging out but this is different from the time with my friends. She inserted some tokens for credits and I regretted playing this game. Like the heck! I in this game!!! Tho I was impressed with Krystal. Effortless with all her shots. I mean she nailed it. Shooting those zombies!!! People started to watch her play. Men are in awe watching how she shoot. Who werent right? A chic girl doing this stuff. Man another turn on. Okay. I am falling even deeper.


As expected she finish the game. Upto the last boss. Aishh. A gamer she is. 


"Am? Want to play hoops?" She asked me again. Okay I think this one is my forte. I have been playing basketball for a long time now. 

 

"So how about a game? To make it a little more interesting." She said and I looked at her.


"What game?" I asked her and she smile before saying.


"The loser will do whatever the winner wants her to do. Simple as that."


"But-"


"Omona! Is Amber Liu afraid on losing to me?" She is teasing me. -____- well I aint Amber Liu for nothing.


"Fine. But only this day." She nodded and we proceeded in playing. I am confident that I am not going to lose at this one. 


The game ended and I still had a smirk on my face when I scored 300 points. The next thing I did was looked at her score. Like what the heck! She scored 320!!!! What kind of girl is she really is?!

 

"So I guess I win." She smirked at me making my jaw dropped. Krystal Jung won over me!!!!! I, Amber Liu who is the captain of our team!!!!

 

"So what do you want?" I asked grumpily. Why? Of course I am not used in losing. What more to her? I think I just embarrassed myself in front of my crush. 

 

"Ohh dont sulk Amberrrrr. Hahaha I want you to be my servant for this day!" She clapped her hand. She is so cute when doing that. She looked like an excited kid. Wait. Did she say servant? Me servant?


"Servant?! Why?!" 


"Lets see cause you lose? Hahaha dont worry its only for today. I'll be your princess but if you want I can be your princess for the rest of your life." She smiled and thats it. She got me again. Aishhhh

 

"Fine. So now princess, what do you want?" 


"I want you to hold my hand and we will figure something to do together. Arrasso?" I held her hand and we walked out the arcade. We began strolling in the mall. She seemed so happy doing these things. I bet she is really a simple person. Being happy with those little things.

 

"Princess?" 


"Hmm"


"Why are you doing this?" She stopped and turn to looked at me. 


"Doing what?"


"Slacking off and spending the day with me." That made her laugh. I am getting annoyed cause I dont think its funny.


"Yah!! Stop laughing. I am serious here."


"I dont know if you are just dense or plain stupid. I am doing this because I like you and I want you to like me too." She said as if its the most obvious thing in the world.


"Y-you like me?" She nodded and said again


"And I aint stopping until you feel the same." She continue walking and I stopped. 


She likes me


She likes me


OH MY GODDDDDD SHE LIKES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Krystal Jung likes me!!!!!! Omona!!! She is waiting for me to like her too. But no need!!! I like her too!!

 

The next thing I know is she is already few feet away from where I am. Damnnn. I run my way to her and held hand excitedly. 


Now I am sure this is just getting better. ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️