Still no signs of you

Sci dama

 

As expected I never saw you again. I dont know where to find you. We are in the same year but I never had the chance. I should forget you. Yeah thats it. This is nonsense. Besides I just like you nothing more. I got more important things in mind. 


"Liu, we are excused for the whole week?" A senior of mine said


"Why?"


"You dont know? Yeah right you always missed practice because of your stupid sleep." He said mockingly


"Ohh. Then should mind your own business. I never scold you from failing most of your subject. Right sunbaenim?" I smirked and promise his face is priceless. A fuming.


"You bastard! How dare you-"


"Choi, coach called you. You should go." Another sunbae said


"Amber, lets talk." 


---

"Why did you do that?" He asked calmly. 

"Do what?" 

"You angered Siwon. When will you change? I always treat you like my sibling. I never thought you can be that disrepectful."

"Oppa-"

"Amber dont call me oppa its weird. We talked about this."

"Hyung. You know me. Why I missed practice right? There are a lot things i have been doing lately."


"Amber I know you. You always sleep and stay at the music room. You always like to practice and its weird that you kept on missing it. Is there something wrong?"


"N-none. Sorry hyung. I wont skip now. Promise."


"Better keep it. This our ticket to the nationals. How you have been doing in your class?"


"Just like the usual. I always sleep and nobody bothers to wake me up. I just attend for exams. Our professors dont care anyways."


"When will you change?"


"Ahmm. Lets see. I guess never? See you Hyung!!!" I ran to the rooftop and decided to rest. This is what i want in school. Sleep is great.


---

"Amber Liu?" I can feel that someone is tracing my eyebrows.

"..." I didnt respond but she continued 

"Am?"


"..."


"Amber!"


"Yah! How dare you disturbed my sleep?!!!! Are you stupid? Dont you see Im resting here?!"


"Mr. Kang, asked me to find you. He said you need to review for the contest."

"Tell him I dont want to or just tell him you didnt find me. So please leave before I do anything with you." I said coldly to her.


---

"Bro, I heard that Kim Jiwon was asked to find you. What happen?" Peniel said to me


"What do you mean what happen?"


"You know. You two together in the rooftop. Gosh dude that chick is hot as hell."

"So?"

"So?! You should have hit on her. Jiwon has a crush on you thats why she insisted to find you."


"Who cares? Im not interested. I dont like stupid girls."

"Stupid girls?"

"Yeah. She even disturbed my precious sleep you had no idea how hard it for me to go back in my sleep. I want to kill her in that moment."

"Hey bro! Whats up?" Jjong said

"Well this friend of ours just got irritated because of Kim Jiwon." Peniel told him

"Kim Jiwon?! The hot chick from 2B?! Gosh Liu I dont understand you. The grain is there hotly served in your face."


"You wont cause I dont eat grains dude."


"Aishhh. You stupid llama. I really dont understand."


"But I do," Mark in


"You do? Dont you think its time for this llama to feel something except for being sleepy?"


"But she does feel something else."


"She what? Dont tell. Oh no Mark. Not hunger. Thats normal for a person to feel."


"Oh no not that. She already liked someone."


"She did?!" Peniel and Jjong said

"Yep and trust me. She cant get over it."


"Guys stop with the nonsense talk."


"This is not nonsense. Whats the name of your crush? Do we know her or its him?"

"I dont have one so just stop. I'm going home. Bye."


"Hey llama!!!!! Come back here."


Well as usual i put on my headphones and didnt mind to turn back. Its really nonsense. They dont need to know. 


---


Another update. Gosh I cant wait that they will see each other again.

 

Kryber ftw!!!!!!!


Do you agree with me? Of course you do. Hahahahaha