Indeed mutual

Sci dama

I wasnt really listening to our History class. My seatmate nudged me and began talking. A little hesitant because they know I dont usually talk to everyone. 


"Ahh Amber-ssi. Mr. Lee said we belong to the same group if you dont mind can i get your number?" I was still looking at her and she seems so uneasy. 

"Uhh cause you know so I can contact you. Dont worry I wont be disturbing you or text you nonsense things. I swear." She said and even raised her right hand.


"Give me your phone." She looked at me puzzled but gave her phone immediately. I punched my numbers and gave it to her. Before I left I asked her name cause you know the heck its been the 3rd quarter of the school year and I dont even know half of my classmates.


"S-Suzy. Bae Suzy." She said timidly and I noticed a blush from her cheeks. Er? Is she sick? Nah nevermind. Its now lunch break and I am going to see Krystal. Wait. How am I going to face her?


I just decided to roam around the school damn but ended up at my favorite place rooftop. I lay down. Oh no its not dirty there is a blanket here. I really brought that to sleep. My eyes are dropping when suddenly

 

"I knew I find you here..." That voice


"W-what are you doing here?" I stuttered and she just smiled warmly.


"Looking for you? Liu dont tell me you are avoiding me. You texted you love me and now you are hiding?"


"W-what? I am not hiding besides..."


"Aishh jinjja. Come on. The feeling is mutual. You are so damn slow. Now I dare you to say it in person."


"I love you." I muttered softly and she smiled wider.


"I love you too. That wasnt hard right? So now lets eat. I brought some kimbap." 


"Kry-" before I continue what I am bout to say she shove the kimbap in my mouth. 


"Dont talk. Just eat. Finish them all I prepared everything just for you. Arrasso?" I just nodded in response. 

 

I guess this is really it is? Me and her? Mutual? I am a lucky bastard isnt it?