08

Sorry. I've fallen for you.

 

Hoya was already home, waiting for Sunhwa at the living room & it was already 10:30PM. He can't be at ease.
 
'Im home' Sunhwa said in a weak voice & started to change her slippers.
 
Hoya stood up as he heard Sunhwa. She was shocked to see Hoya still up.
 
'Where have you been? It's already late' Hoya slightly  coughed & looked around
 
'Its none of your business' Sunhwa said avoiding Hoya & continued to head upstairs.
 
'Y-yah.. S-sunhwa' Hoya followed her
 
'Were you ok today? Your eyes seems to be.. puffy' Hoya acted like he doesn't know what happened.
 
Sunhwa didn't reply & started to pack her things.
 
'Y-yah, where are you going? Why are you packing your things?' Hoya asked
 
'Im going to stay at our house for a couple of weeks. Im missing my parents' Sunhwa lied
 
'Can you not leave tomorrow? It's kinda  late' Hoya was worried
 
'Ani. Gwenchana' Sunhwa started to dial someone on her phone
 
'Yobeosseo? Oh! Nam Woohyun, can you meet me now? I kinda need some help.. Chincha?? Kahmsamnida! Meet me infront of Hoya's place. Arasso?' She said while she was on the line w/ Woohyun.
 
Hoya was still standing there. 'Tsh!' He said & went out, slamming the door. Sunhwa jumped out because of the door but she didn't mind.
 
Hoya was sitting at the couch of their living room and Sunhwa was descending down the staircase. The doorbell rang.
 
'That should be Nam. Hoya, i'm going' She said heading out.
 
'See you at practice tomorrow' He headed upstairs.
 
*Goodluck tomorrow* He said in his mind & smirked.
- - - - 
'Thanks for helping me tonight. If it's not too late, I won't bother you but it's really late. Scary~' Sunhwa bowed after she closes the door.
 
'Ani, gwenchana. I'm the one who told you to call me anytime you need help, so here I am, at your service' Woohyun helped Sunhwa w/ her things & carried them.
 
'Let's go?' They started to walk 'I know something's wrong. Mind telling me what's the problem?' He asked
 
Sunhwa told everything & what will she do about Hoya.
 
'You know what? We really didn't like Woori for Hoya'  Woohyun explained. 'Hoya's too good to be with her, and sometimes we just wish that Hoya will fall for someone who is deserving of his love & eventually love him back as he loves her' He added
 
'Ow. Is Hoya really that good?' Sunhwa doubted
 
'Yes. He is, in fact he's the one who usually runs errands for us. Sunhwa- ah, try to open your feelings & welcome Hoya in your heart' He smiled & looked at her.
 
'But if I did, will he love me too? How about Woori? It's not that easy' She said & they already reached her house.
 
'That's the thing I don't know, but please try to consider my advice. Arasso?' Woohyun said, handing Sunhwa her things.
 
'Im not going to promise you. What you want is hard' Sunhwa took her things & pouted
 
'Haha! Aigoo, it's already late. I need to go home. My mom is going to kill me' He laughed
 
'Aigoo. You know what Woo? If i'm not treating you like a brother, I'll definitely date you' Sunhwa complemented.
 
'Then don't treat me like one. Haha! Joking. Bbye-yo!' He waved his hand & bowed.
 
'Bbye!' She shouted & raised her hand & waved it. After Woohyun disappeared from her sight, she sighed & opened the gates & entered the house.
 
*Pabo- yah Nam Woohyun! Why did you tell her that?? You just hurted yourself* Woohyun sighed at that thought *Ani, it's ok. If she'll be happy then, I'm ok with it. Me too, I'm also happy* He smiled & continued to walk.