05

Sorry. I've fallen for you.

 

'For your weekend homework, Please compose atleast one song, to be passed on Monday. Ok?' Mr. Park said.
 
'Ne~' The whole class replied.
 
'Ok then. Have a happy weekend!' Mr. Park greeted & left.
 
'Sunhwa, wanna eat somewhere?' Woohyun approached Sunhwa.
 
'Hmm. Ne. I'm starving' Sunhwa got up from her seat.
 
'Ohh~ You two, what's the real score between the 2 of you? Going to class & going home at the same time? There must be something going on between the 2 of you.' Zinger teased them. Everybody heard it.
 
'Ohh~ Yihee!' All of them shouted & started laughing.
 
'Aigoo~ Let's go!' He then grabbed Sunhwa's shoulder & left.
 
Hoya was the only one who wasn't teasing the two. He only kept a straight face. Woori noticed it & asked him if he was ok.
 
'Ne. I'm not just in the mood today. Sorry. Can we just have our date tomorrow? I wanna go home' Hoya pleaded.
 
'Arasso' Woori mumbled & left.
------------------------------
 
'Sunhwa, why is it like your friends treat you like you're not married?' Woohyun asked before placing food in his mouth.
 
'Because, I told them so' Sunhwa said after she took a sip of her iced tea.
 
'What? Why is that so?' He was confused.
 
'Hoya & I had a deal' Sunhwa then explained all of the details of their deal.
 
'WHAT?!' Woohyun stood up & shouted.
 
'Nam Woohyun! Take a seat!' Sunhwa looked around.
 
'Hoya is such sleaze. He isn't a man! How can he not take care of you & acknowledge you as his wife?!' He was annoyed.
 
'Ssh! Woohyun- ah, please be seated.' She ordered. 'This is a secret. Arasso? Jebal'
 
'Arasso. If he can't protect you, then I will. If you need something, help or what, just call me. I'll be there' Woohyun held Sunhwa's hands.
 
She just nodded & let go of Woohyun's hand 'Let's Eat & Go Home, Hoya's mom is probably looking for me & I don't know what Hoya said as an excuse'
 
'You two already live together? He asked.
 
'Ne. Just yesterday. Well, that's another secret.' She winked.
 
The two of them were done eating. Woohyun walked Sunhwa to Hoya's place & bid each other goodbye.
 
When Sunhwa was about to open the gate he heard someone said, 'Done having fun?' She turned her head to her right & saw Hoya leaning on a light post.
 
'Omo. Why are you still here? It's cold' She went to Hoya.
 
'Waiting for you. I can't think of an excuse to say when Mom will ask me why didn't we go home together' Hoya coughed because of the cold.
 
'Ok ok. Mian. Let's go' Sunhwa said. Hoya held Sunhwa's hand & lace them through his. 'Y-your hands are freezing' Sunhwa then cupped her hands in Hoya's face. 'Your face too..' Hoya then hugged Sunhwa.
 
'Let's stay like this for awhile. Please. I'm really cold' Hoya whispered.
 
Sunhwa's eyes were widened when Hoya hugged her. After a minute, Hoya broke the hug & coughed again. Still, holding hands, they made their way to the house & noticed that no one was home. Sunhwa removed her hand from Hoya when she realized that they have no longer to act.
 
'Aigoo. You only waited for nothing. Go up. Take a bath w/ warm water. I'll cook some hot porridge for you' Sunhwa headed to the kitchen.
 
Hoya went up & Sunhwa cooked a porridge, once it is done she brought it upstairs. She entered & saw Hoya, all freshen up, sitting at the couch in his bedroom.
 
'Eat' Sunhwa placed the tray on the table & turned around.
 
'Sunhwa' Hoya said in a weak voice. Sunhwa turned around & saw him tapping the couch, asking her to sit beside him. Sunhwa blinked her eyes & slowly sits. Hoya's head fell on Sunhwa's shoulder. Her body become stiff.
 
'W-want me t-to f-feed you?' She asked. Hoya only nodded.
 
Sunhwa started feeding him & talked. They've got to know each other more. Surely they were set up 2yrs. ago, but they didn't really got to know each other, they used their dates to meet other people seperately. They never really had a date.
 
After finishing his food, Hoya fell asleep on Sunhwa's shoulder. She tried to wake him up but he didn't.
 
'I guess i'll just wait for him to wake up' Sunhwa mumbled & fixed Hoya's blanket. Not too long, she also fell asleep & her head fell on top of Hoya's.
 
Sunhwa woke up & was surprised to see that Hoya was no longer around.
 
*Where is he?* She thought. She looks around to find him but she saw a note posted at the table.
 
*Thank U for taking care of me last night. Here, a breakfast for you. -Hoya.* Written on the note.
 
She giggled & started to eat the breakfast that Hoya made her. Her phone suddenly buzzed. She took it & read the message.
 
*Sunhwa, are you already up? Come to my house & let's help each other to write a song. Ok? Ji Eun & Zinger are already here. We'll wait for you. HURRY UP! -Hyosung :)*
 
*Ne. I will -Sunhwa* She replied. She realized that it was already 11AM. She quickly finished her food & took a bath. After that, she flew to Hyosung's house.
---------------------------
 
'Are you OK now?' Woori asked Hoya who were at the coffee shop near their school.
 
'Ne. I'm sorry about that. It's just that I'm not really in the mood' Hoya explained
 
'Waeyo? Because of Sunhwa?' Woori asked him with a serious face.
 
'What's that suppossed to mean?' Hoya asked. Annoyed.
 
'Nothing' Woori answered.
 
'See, Woori, it has nothing to do with Sunhwa. Arasso?' Hoya held Woori's hands. Woori nodded.
 
'Let's go. We still have to make some songs' Woori stood up, Hoya followed & went to Woori's house
-------------------------
'Umma. Im home' Hoya said as he kissed his mom on the cheek.
 
'Where's your wife? I haven't seen her the whole day' Mrs. Lee asked. Hoya ran upstairs & looked for Sunhwa. He tried to contact her but it can't connect to her line. Hoya started to freak out.
 
'Im home' Sunhwa said as she closes the door.
 
'Yah! Where were you?! I tried to call you but I can't connect!' Hoya started to shout.
 
'Mian. I was at Hyosung's place, composing. My phone died while I was on my way home' She was scared of Hoya's sudden action. 'Yah! Don't shout at me! What was written on our deal? Never interfere on each others life' Sunhwa shouted. She was pissed.
 
Hoya just walked out & slammed the door. Sunhwa cried. *Why was he like that?* She thought & tries to calm herself.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
[A/N] Last update. So, how was it? Gosh. I don't know if my story is ok T.T