04

Sorry. I've fallen for you.

 

“Umma! I'm ho... Bwo-yah? Why are my things in here?? UMMA!” Sunhwa screamed.
 
“Oh darling~ You're back...” Her mom suddenly stopped as she notice Sunhwa's annoyed face.
 
“Explain.” She ordered
 
“Honey, you are going to move out” Sunhwa was shocked on what her mother told her.
 
“Mworago?? Move Out? Why?” Sunhwa blinked her eyes.
 
“Are you serious?? You're already married! Now come on, I'll drive you off to Hoya's Place” Her mom said excitingly.
 
The 2 of them reached the Lee residence.
 
“Ow, you came!” Mrs. Lee greeted kissing Sunhwa & her mom on the cheek. “Please, drink some tea.”
 
“Ani. I'm fine, thank you! But, I have to go & meet some old mates” Mrs. Han refused the offer.
 
Hoya was coming down downstairs & the 3 of them noticed him.
 
“Hoya- ah, faster. Your wife is here.” Mrs. Lee ordered him.
 
Sunhwa lowered his head & looked down. Hoya walked towards her & hugged her.
 
“Jagiya~ Bogoshipeo!” Hoya said as he hugged Sunhwa.
 
“N-n-na do.” Sunhwa then realizes that they have to act sweet infront of the elders. She hesitantly hugged him back.
 
They broke the hug & held each other hand.
 
“Aw~ They are too sweet. Ah! I have to go. Sunhwa, behave” Her mom warned her.
 
“Of course she will. Right jagiya?” Hoya said “N-ne.” Sunhwa assured him.
 
They bid farewell & as soon Mrs. Lee turned her back, Sunhwa immediately remove her hand from his.
 
“Come, follow me.” Hoya took her things as he lead the way to his room.
 
“You're going to share a room w/ me” Hoya said as he put down Sunhwa's things.
 
“What? Oh please, tell me you're joking” Sunhwa said in disbelief.
 
“No. I'm not. We have to. If we're not going to do this, then how are going to make them believe?” Hoya explained.
 
“Hoya, we could've just tell them the truth. There's a thing called 'Divorce'” Sunhwa replied.
 
“You know they will never do that” Hoya mumbled. “Ah! Let's stop talking, arrange your things & go down for supper.”
 
“Arasso. Gomawo” Sunhwa said. Hoya went out of his room while Sunhwa wandered around. She saw selcas of Woori & him that are pinned on a corkboard hanging on the wall.
 
“They surely make a good couple.” She sighed. “Mian. I don't mean to interfere.” Sunhwa said, holding a picture of them.
---------------------------
 
“We'll sleep now” Hoya started to arrange the bed.
 
“But how?” Sunhwa asked.
 
“We'll put a pillow in between.” Hoya said as he placed the pillow in the middle.
 
Sunhwa & Hoya fell asleep. Sunhwa's leg & arm were on top of Hoya.
 
“Get up. You'll be late for school” Mrs. Lee said as she opened the door.
 
Once Sunhwa opened her eyes, she was shocked at her position. She immediately turned, but Hoya was too quick to hold her arm & he also did the same thing, they hugged & stayed like that for a minute.
 
“Mian. I have to do this” Hoya whispered. Sunhwa only nodded.
 
“You two lovebirds, stop it & get up.” Mrs. Lee rolled her eyes & left.
 
The two of them parted & got up. They ate breakfast first & took a bath. After they're done, Mrs. Lee told them to walk to school together. Upon reaching a cafe shop near the school, Sunhwa stopped.
 
“Waeyo?” Hoya asked.
 
“You walk to school first, I'll call Ji Eun/ Zinger to meet me here. It will be too obvious if we'll walk together.” She explained.
 
“Arasso. See you on class then” Hoya then continued to walk.
 
Sunhwa called Ji Eun, Zinger & Hyosung to meet her but all of them were already in school. She sighed & started to walk again.
 
“SUNHWA! SUNHWA!” She heard someone calling her & she turned around to see who is it. It was Woohyun.
 
Panting, Woohyun reached Sunhwa who's still standing where she was.
 
“Haha. Woohyun, breath. Inhale, Exhale” Sunhwa instructed.
 
“Why are you still here? Where's Hoya? Aren't you 2 suppose to walk to school together?” Woohyun said as he was trying to calm himself.
 
“We were. But I told him to walk first. I called my friends to meet me here & walk together but they're already in school.” Sunhwa explained as she fanned Woohyun w/ her hands. “You? Why are still here?”
 
“I woke up late” He smirked.
 
“Tsh. What's new? Set an alarm next time, arasso?” Sunhwa jokingly said.
 
“I did. But it has no effect on me. HAHA!” Woohyun said.
 
They started walking towards the school & continued chatting until they reached the class.
 
“You just got on time, come in.” the teacher said. All of the students were looking at them but they didn't mind & just entered the room.
 
“Sunhwa, you can date Woohyun after school” Hyosung whispered & winked at Sunhwa.
 
“WE DIDN'T! Stop teasing Hyosung!” Sunhwa said.
 
“Ow, a new couple is born” Woori said.
 
Hoya looked at Sunhwa & hardened his fists.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
[A/N] Is it still too short? :))