20

Sorry. I've fallen for you.

 

~ 7 Years Later ~
 
'Heeyoung- ah, ireona!~' Sunhwa tapped her daughter on her back.
 
'Aigoona~ Is our little princess still asleep?' Hoya gently walks inside Heeyoung's room.
 
'Ne. She's just like you, used to getting up late' Sunhwa stood up & turned to face Hoya.
 
Hoya cupped his hands to Sunhwa's face & kissed her. 'Good Morning Jagiya'
 
'Umma, Appa' The 4 yr. old Heeyoung called them out.
 
'Oh Little Princess! You're up? Come on. Get up & let's eat' Hoya said & carried Heeyoung downstairs.
 
After their graduation, they moved to a new house that their parents gave them as a graduation gift. Soon enough, Sunhwa got pregnant while Hoya debuted as a member of Infinite, as well as Sunhwa with Secret after she got pregnant with Heeyoung.
 
At first, they were having a difficulty balancing their time, but good thing the grandmothers were supportive enough & took care of Heeyoung whenever they have schedules.
 
The public & the fans knew that they're married & that they have a child. It was ok with them & accepted their relationship & their child, so it was not a big deal.
 
'Umma~ Am I going to Grandma's house again?' Heeyoung asked in her small voice.
 
'Why? You want to go?' Sunhwa asked.
 
'YES!' Heeyoung excitingly replied.
 
'Aww. It seems that you don't want to spend your time w/ us today' Hoya pouted.
 
'No! It's not! I want Umma & Appa have fun today' Heeyoung said.
 
'Ah. Our daughter is too sweet' Hoya said.
 
*Ding Dong*
 
'Oh! Who could have that been?' Sunhwa stood up to open the door while Hoya & Heeyoung continued to eat.
 
'Umma!' Sunhwa hugged her mother & let her to get inside.
 
'GRANDMA!' Heeyoung ran to her.
 
'Ma, why all of a sudden?' Hoya stood up & bowed.
 
'Heeyoung & I will hang out today. You two will may have your date today' Mrs. Han explained as she carried Heeyoung.
 
'Ma, you don't have to' Sunhwa said.
 
'No. It's ok. Finish your breakfast & then we're off' Mrs. Han placed Heeyoung to the chair.
 
'Umma, eat' Hoya offered.
 
'No. I'm good. Thank You, my son' Mr. Han said.
- - - - - - - -
'Omo! Its Hoya & Sunhwa!' 'They really look good together' The fans squealed as they saw Hoya & Sunhwa at the mall holding hands &  wearing couple shirts.
 
'Ah. Hoya. I think going here is a bad idea' Sunhwa whispered.
 
'No. Don't mind them. We came here as a couple, not as an idol' Hoya smirked at her.
 
'Arasso. So, where are we going?' Sunhwa asked.
 
'To the movies, then we'll eat lunch outside, go to somewhere & visit dad' Hoya asked.
 
'Go somewhere? Where is that somewhere?' Sunhwa raised her brow.
 
'Still not decided' Hoya smiled & gave Sunhwa a quick peck on the lips.
 
They were at the escalator that time & some fans squealed even more when they saw them kissed.
- - - - - - -
'Heeyoung- ah, let's see what are your mom & dad doing right' Heeyoung was sitting on Mrs. Han's lap & in front of them is a laptop.
 
Mrs. Han searched SunHo couple & saw their pictures on the mall.
 
'See, they're already on the internet' Mrs. Han said while she's still searching.
 
'HEEYOUNG- AH!!' U- Kwon shouted as he entered the house.
 
'UNCLE KWON!' Heeyoung got down & ran to Yukwon.
 
'Missed Uncle?' Yukwon pointed his cheeks.
 
Heeyoung kissed Yukwon & nodded.
 
'Oh. Yukwon, good thing you're here?' Mrs. Han asked.
 
'I heard that this little princess is here that's why' Yukwon pinched Heeyoung's cheeks.
 
'Ahh... Then why are you so dressed up?' Mrs. Han asked.
 
'Ah! I'm going to propose today' Yukwon said.
 
'That quick? Yukwon, it's just a year since you've graduated college' Mrs. Han said.
 
'I Know, it is well planned & taken care of' Yukwon winked.
- - - - - - -
'Ah! I'm full!' Sunhwa said after eating their lunch at a restaurant.
 
'I have an idea where to go next, let's go' Hoya said as he opened the door for Sunhwa.
 
They got inside the car & drove off.
 
'Tada! Here we are!' Hoya said as they reached the beach.
 
'Wow! This is beautiful!' Sunhwa got out of the car & walked to the shore & so is Hoya.
 
'Just like you' Hoya held her hand & looked Sunhwa.
 
'Hoya..' Sunhwa said.
 
'7 years. It's been 7 years since you've been mine. Thank You for all the kindness, patience, understanding & love. I will always love you, please remember that' Hoya moved closer & hugged Sunhwa at the back.
 
'Aww. My husband is still sweet after 7yrs' Sunhwa looked at him.
 
'Not just for 7yrs. It will be FOREVER' Hoya hugged Sunhwa tighter.
 
'Yakso?' Sunhwa put out her pinky finger.
 
Hoya turned her to face him. 'Sunhwa, I won't promise...'
 
'WAE?!?!' Sunhwa shouted & pouted.
 
'Tsk. Listen to me first' Hoya bended down & held her shoulders.
 
'Because, promises are made to be broken. I WILL DO IT. I WON'T PROMISE. I WILL SHOW & DO IT' Hoya continued & looked at her eyes.
 
Sunhwa hugged Hoya.
 
'Hoya... Saranghae. I can't find the exact words to say how I feel, thankful & happy. Saying I Love You maybe can summarize everything but it is more than that' Sunhwa started to tear up.
 
'Aigoo~ Don't cry' Hoya broke the hug.
 
Sunhwa nodded & wiped her tears. Hoya removed his shoes & put the socks inside them. He held them w/ his hand while the other reached to Sunhwa's.
 
Sunhwa on the other hand, giggled at his actions & removed her shoes to. She laced her other hand to Hoya's hand & they walked on the shore.
 
After at the beach, they visited Hoya's dad.
- - - - - -
Heeyoung was already sleeping when Hoya & Sunhwa came to fetch her.
 
'Umma, she's asleep?' Sunhwa asked.
 
'Ne. She's tired playing with Woohyun & btw, Yukwon dropped by' Mrs. Han answered.
 
'Woohyun dropped by?' Hoya asked.
 
'Ne' Mrs. Han answered.
 
'Call him & say thanks' Hoya said as he carried Heeyoung.
 
'Ara. Umma, we have to go. Annyeong' Sunhwa kissed her mom & they left.
 
While they were driving home, Sunhwa pulled her phone out & dialed Woohyun's #.
 
'Yebeosseyo? Oh! Nam! Mom told us that you played w/ Heeyoung today... Thank You! Ne... Bbye' Sunhwa ended the call.
 
'Good thing that Woohyun moved on. Was it hard for you two?' Sunhwa asked.
 
'At first, but we were able to deal w/ it & now, he's really happy w/ Seungyeon' Hoya answered.
 
'How about L & Woori? When they'll have their wedding again?' Sunhwa tried to remember it.
 
'Next two weeks' Hoya answered.
 
'Oh... I see' Sunhwa said.
 
*Saranghae move, move, Saranghae move move* Hoya answered his phone.
 
'Hello? Gyu! Chincha?! Tsh. Ara. Got it. Bye!' Hoya ended the call.
 
'Haha! I like your ringtone' Sunhwa teased.
 
'Wae? I set it as a ringtone, so that everytime someone will call me, I'll remember you' Hoya winked & they already reached home.
 
They got off the car & Hoya carried Heeyoung to her room.
 
'Good Night Princess. Sweet dreams. Sleep well' Sunhwa kissed Heeyoung's forehead & stood up.
 
Hoya came closer to Sunhwa & wrapped an arm on her shoulders.
 
'Our baby is pretty isn't she?' Hoya said.
 
'Ofcourse. She's our daughter' Sunhwa said 'Oh btw, what did Sunggyu said?'
 
'About our schedule' Hoya sighed.
 
'Aww, you'll start preparing for your comeback?' Sunhwa pouted.
 
Hoya nodded & sighed.
 
'Sunhwa, let's enjoy this night' Hoya said.
 
'Bwo?' Sunhwa got confused.
 
'I mean, let's make Heeyoung a baby brother' Hoya smirked.
 
'WHAT?! It's not that easy Lee Howon' Sunhwa removed his hand around her.
 
'Please???' Hoya pleaded & used aegyo.
 
'That won't do & use  anymore' Sunhwa crossed her arms.
 
'Ah. Then this will' Hoya smacked his lips on Sunhwa's & kissed her passionately.
 
'Mmm! Mmm! Mmm' Sunhwa tried to push Hoya but she can't & after she gave in & kissed back.
 
Hoya carried Sunhwa while kissing & went outside Heeyoung's room, Sunhwa closed the door & they headed to their room. Indeed they will make another baby & Heeyoung will have a a younger sibling ;)
 
- THE END :D