17

Sorry. I've fallen for you.

 

'Ok class! Settle down! As promised, our trip is scheduled! It will be on Friday. You still have 2 days to prepare' Mr. Park announced & the whole class cheered.
 
'Class! Listen to me first' Mr. Park slammed his desk '13 rooms are allotted for us. We're 26, including me. So we'll be by pair'
 
'Pair? Can we chose who we want?' Sunggyu asked.
 
'Oh yes. But I have to choose my partner first. Hm. Jang Dongwoo! You'll be my roommate' Mr. Park said.
 
*Aish! What the!* Dongwoo thought & made a face. While the rest of the class laughed.
 
'You'll be my pair' Hoya whispered & winked at Sunhwa.
 
'What if if I say No?' Sunhwa giggled.
 
'WHAT?!' Hoya stood up & shouted.
 
The rest of the class stopped chatting & turned their attention to the two.
 
'H- Hoya, I'm just joking & take a sit. They're all looking at us' Sunhwa looked at the class & faked a smile while pulling Hoya's uniform.
 
Hoya looked around & said Sorry before sitting down. The class became noisy again & went back to their own bussiness.
 
'It's not a good joke. It's not funny' Hoya said coldly.
 
'I'm Sorry' Sunhwa apologized but Hoya only kept a straight face.
 
The whole discussion was silent for the two. Sunhwa was about to approached him while the bell rang. Hoya stood up & went out of the classroom.
 
'Sunhwa, what happened?? You OK?' Ji Eun asked as the 3 went closer to her.
 
Sunhwa just nodded 'I- I have to go first'
 
She stood up, got her bag & went out of the classroom. She ran & went to the cafeteria, searching Hoya but he's not there. She also searched at the Dance Studio but still, there's no trace of him. She went to the lockers & saw Woohyun.
 
'Woohyun!' Sunhwa called out.
 
Woohyun turned & saw Sunhwa running.
 
'Woah! Catch Your Breath!' Woohyun said
 
'Thank You! But have you seen Hoya?' She was panting.
 
'I think I saw him going to the rooftop' Woohyun said.
 
'Rooftop? Arasso. Thank You!' She patted him & started to run again.
 
*That's right! Straighten things out now. I won't give Hoya another chance* Woohyun thought & smiled as he looks at Sunhwa.
 
Sunhwa already reached the rooftop & was really tired. She saw Hoya & walked towards him.
 
'L- look. I'm sorry' She lowered her head.
 
Hoya didn't give an answer. She started to cry & hugged him on the back.
 
'I'm Sorry! I won't joke that way again' She apologized.
 
Hoya giggled but quickly stopped.
 
'Arasso. Don't Cry' He turned & hugged her.
 
'Are you still mad at me?' She broke the hug, sobbing.
 
'No. I was never mad at you at' He wiped her cheeks & laughed.
 
'YAH! WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!' Sunhwa removed his hands.
 
'I just wanna see what will you do if I'm mad' He laughed 'You think I'm going to be angry just for a simple thing?'
 
'What?!' Sunhwa was getting irrirated.
 
'You're just too cute Sunhwa' He gave her a peck on the lips.
 
'I can't believe that I fell for that' She covered her face with her hands.
 
'Haha! I won't be mad at you. Ever!' Hoya removed her hands, putting them around his neck & hugged her too.
 
'Promise?' Sunhwa asked.
 
'Promise. Saranghae' He answered.
 
'Na do, saranghae' Sunhwa replied.
 
They stayed like that for a while but broke it after. Hoya's face becomes closer to Sunhwa's while Sunhwa closed her eyes. Hoya kissed Sunhwa, as Sunhwa kiss Hoya back, their kiss became so passionate. 
- - - - -
'Umma, we're gonna have a class trip on Friday' Hoya said while they were eating their dinner.
 
'Oh! Really? Where?' Mrs. Lee asked.
 
'Carribean Bay' Sunhwa answered.
 
'Do you need some money to shop?' Mrs. Lee again asked.
 
'No. Give only what is for Hoya then I'll ask Mom for mine' Sunhwa said
 
'Honey~ I'm also your mother. Please, let me give you some' Mrs. Lee pleaded.
 
'Mom's right, Sunhwa' Hoya agreed.
 
Sunhwa sighed & nodded shyly.
 
'Aigoona~ You're married to my son for so long, I think you should be more comfortable with me. Ok? And btw, call me your mother' Mrs. Lee said.
 
'Ne, Umma' Sunhwa smiled while Hoya just looked at the two & smiled.
 
'That's more I like it. So, how have you 2 been? Any problems?' Mrs. Lee asked.
 
'Yes, there is' Hoya said.
 
'Bwo?!' Sunhwa's eyes widened.
 
'She doesn't want to be my roommate on our trip' Hoya frowned like a kid.
 
'No! I was just joking. Really' Sunhwa said trying to explain.
 
Hoya stuck his tongue out childly & Sunhwa kicked her under the table.
 
'Ow! That hurts!' Hoya rubbed her leg.
 
Sunhwa quickly stuck her tongue too.
 
'Sssh. Stop it you 2' Mrs. Lee said & giggled.
 
'I used to remember when your Dad & I were just like you two' Mrs. Lee started to tear up.
 
'Umma~' Hoya & Sunhwa said in unison.
 
'Hah! I think I really just misses your dad' Mrs. Lee smiled & wiped her tears.
 
'Mianhe' Hoya said.
 
'Ani. Hoya, how many times do we have to tell you it's not your fault?' Mrs. Lee held her cheek.
 
'Hoya, don't be like that. It's an accident' Sunhwa looked worried.
 
Hoya just nodded & continued to eat. Soon they were finished, Hoya went upstairs while Sunhwa helped Mrs. Lee to wash the dishes.
 
When Sunhwa was done helping Mrs. Lee, she went up to look for Hoya.
 
'Hoya?' Sunhwa said as she opened the door.
 
She didn't saw him on the room so she continued to search for him until she saw a shadow on the balcony. She knew that it was Hoya & she went to the balcony.
 
She walked towards Hoya & covered his eyes but quickly removed it when she felt that it was wet.
 
'Oh~ You're here' Hoya turned around, sniffed & quickly wiped his tears.
 
'Hoya~' Sunhwa started to worry again.
 
Hoya just hugged Sunhwa which made her to be in shock but quickly recovered & patted his back.
 
'Hoya, just let it out. I'm always here for you, to listen.' Sunhwa said patting his back.
 
Hoya continued crying, 'I.. I.. I really can't forgive myself. Umma. Umma misses Appa. This is all my fault'
 
'No. It's not. Stop saying that. Ok? It was an accident' Sunhwa said
 
Hoya just nodded & broke the hug. He wiped his tears & smiled at Sunhwa.
 
'Thank You Jagiya~ You're always there for me' Hoya said.
 
Sunhwa laughed & walked a little closer to Hoya, wrapping her arms around his neck.
 
'Pabo! Ofcourse! I'm your wife. Duh! Isn't that what I suppose to do?' She giggled.
 
'Aigoo! You really know how to cheer me up' Hoya pinched her nose.
 
'Aw~' She complained.
 
They looked at each other & Hoya's face leans closer to Sunhwa. When it was already an inch away, Sunhwa pulled him making their lips to kiss. They kissed passionately & when they were out of breath, they broke it.
 
'That was supposed to be mi...' Hoya was cut by Sunhwa when she suddenly kissed him again.
 
Hoya carried Sunhwa (bridal style) to their room, still kissing.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[A/N] 3 more chapters and it's the end :)