14

Sorry. I've fallen for you.

 

The next morning, Sunhwa got up & saw Hoya's note at the table.
 
*I went home. I need to take a bath. I'll pick you up at 7:30. Be ready. Don't wear too formal, ok? Btw, thanks for last night. I LOVE U! <3 -Hoya*
 
Sunhwa giggled at Hoya's note & checked the time. She immediately got up & fixed her bed.
 
'Ohmy! It's already 6:30! I should hurry now. Ouch! My legs hurt' Sunhwa cried in pain as she tried to run.
 
Sunhwa walked slowly & went to the bathroom. She took a bath & got dressed up. She applied some lipbalm & blush- on just to impress Hoya.
 
*Ring Ring*
 
'Yebeosseo? Oh! Hoya! Really? I haven't eaten breakfast yet. Chincha?? Arasso' Sunhwa hang up. He told her that he is on his way & they'll breakfast together.
 
'I should go down now' Sunhwa is still in pain & now she's having a hard time. Good thing her parents were already out due to work.
 
*Beep Beep*
 
*He's here! Damn. Wait for a moment* Sunhwa thought.
 
After she manage to lock the door, Hoya went out of his car & waited at the outside of the gate. He noticed Sunhwa's walked & giggled.
 
'Atlast! I'm here! Sorry. It took long. Why are you laughing? This is your fault. You pressed so hard' Sunhwa frowned & locked the gates
 
'Haha. Arasso, I'm sorry' Hoya turned Sunhwa to face him & kissed her.
 
'Arasso, arasso. Let's get going. I'm starving' Sunhwa broke the kiss & pushed him.
 
Hoya opened the car's door & assist Sunhwa to get inside. He closed the door & ran to the other side & get in. He took the seatbelt & placed it on her & he also did the same.
 
'Let's Go!' Hoya drove off
 
'I didn't know that you have a car' Sunhwa said looking at Hoya
 
'Yup. I only use it for special matters. Well I think I have to use this always now' Hoya looked at Sunhwa but looked back at the road.
 
'Aish! So cheesy!' She joked 'Where are we going?'
 
'Eat bfast, go to the mall maybe, eat lunch & visit my dad' Hoya said, still concentrating on the road.
 
'Oh~' Sunhwa said
 
'We're here!' Hoya said as he pulled the wheel & parked it.
 
Hoya got out of the car & opened Sunhwa's door.
 
They went inside the cafe & ordered some  iced coffee & doughnut.
 
'Yummy~' Sunhwa said as she took a bite of the doughnut.
 
Hoya giggled as he sipped some of his iced coffee 'Aigoona~ My wife is really cute & pretty'
 
'Ofcourse! She married a handsome man, she has to be beautiful' Sunhwa joked
 
'Haha! Thank You!' Hoya kissed her head
 
After eating breakfast, they don't have any idea where to go. They decided to go to the Han River.
 
'Wow! I like this place. So peaceful!' Sunhwa said as they walked around w/ their hands laced w/ one another.
 
'Yes. That's why I chose this place rather than being in the mall. That kind of place is so crowded' Hoya said swinging their arms.
 
'Remember when we walked to school together? I didn't have the courage to hold your hand. Even they're already brushing against each other. But now, I can hold them as long as I want to' He said & looked at Sunhwa who is looking at him too.
 
'I know. I felt that too. Thank God Woohyun called that time' Sunhwa said
 
'Do you know what? I was really annoyed that time' Hoya said
 
'Jealous?' Sunhwa stopped &
 
'Well.. Kind of' Hoya looked down
 
Sunhwa held his chin up 'Don't be. I never liked him. Its just that I can't say No to him. He's so good to me & I only treat him like an older brother'
 
A smile grew on Hoya's face 'Wow~ What a relief, hearing that from you'
 
'It's getting hot, let's go & grab some lunch. We still have to buy some flowers & fruits for your dad' Sunhwa said as she looks at her watch.
 
'Ok. Let's go! Uh, by the way. I noticed that you can walk properly now' Hoya teased Sunhwa, he earned a light punch on his shoulder.
 
'Ow~ I'm just kidding. Forgive me please?' Hoya said & did some aegyo.
 
They were walking towards the car.
 
'Haha! Arasso. You're toooo cute!' Sunhwa said & pinched his nose. They went inside the car & leave.
 
After eating their lunch, they went to a flower shop to buy Hoya's dad a bouquet.
 
'Hello! Welcome! My name is Serri. Ready to serve you' Serri welcomed the two
 
'Oh Hello!' Sunhwa & Hoya greeted Serri back.
 
'What do you like?' Sunhwa asked Hoya
 
'Anything. You choose' Hoya answered.
 
They looked around the shop & Hoya spotted the roses. An idea popped into his mind.
 
'Miss, a bouquet of this one' Sunhwa called out & pointed at the tulips.
 
Serri immediately arranged it & calculated how much. Hoya paid for it.
 
'Kamsamnida! Please come again!' Serri bowed.
 
The 2 walked towards the door & left. Before Hoya can leave the shop, Serri called out.
 
'Sir, I forgot about our promo. Here.' Serri handed 3 stems of roses to Hoya. Red, White & Pink rose.
 
'Thank You!' Hoya bowed & accepted the 3 roses.
 
'No problem Sir. Hope you can buy more flowers for your girlfriend here soon' Serri replied.
 
'She's already my wife' Hoya corrected her & smiled.
 
'Well, Have a happy marriage!' Serri bowed again.
 
'Yes. Thank You! I'll be leaving now' With that Hoya left & went to the car. He placed the roses he's holding behind him.
 
'Im sorry!' Hoya apologized & unlocked the door.
 
They got in & Hoya the engines
 
'Its hot you know. What took you so long?' Sunhwa asked.
 
'Because of this' Hoya revealed the 3 roses & gave it to Sunhwa. 'For you. I LOVE YOU!'
 
Sunhwa was shocked. She accepted the flowers, 'Wow! Thank you! I Love You too'
 
She smelled them & looked at Hoya. Hoya pointed his cheek.
 
Sunhwa giggled & leaned closer to Hoya to kiss him on the cheek but he faced to Sunhwa, making her to kiss him on the lip.
 
'Yah! Drive!' Sunhwa giggled at Hoya's childish actions.
 
It was a long drive. Sunhwa fell asleep as they were on the way to Hoya's dad grave.
 
'Sunhwa. Wake Up. We're here' Hoya woke Sunhwa up.
 
'Uh! I'm sorry~ I fell asleep. Were you bored?' Sunhwa sitted properly & rubbed her eyes.
 
'Kind of. Let's go?' Hoya took of his seatbelt & went to the compartment. He got the basket which they will offer.
 
Sunhwa also got out holding the boquet. Hoya closed the compartment & locked the door. They went up the hill & looked for Hoya's dad.
 
'Sunhwa, here!' Hoya called Sunhwa who's also looking for Mr. Lee's grave.
 
Hoya arranged the things they brought & poured the champagne to the wine glass. Sunhwa put the flowers down & stood behind Hoya.
 
Hoya bowed w/ his knees & hands on his forehead. After he bowed for a moment, he stood up.
 
'Appa' Hoya started to burst into tears 'Mianhe. Jeongmal Mianhe. If I didn't shouted at you, I guess you're still w/ us now. I hope you can forgive me'
 
Sunhwa rubbed his back 'Hoya- sshi'
 
'By the way, thank you for the watch. It was a nice gift' Hoya continued & sobbing.
 
'But, the lady here is the greatest gift you have given me. Thank You' Hoya pulled Sunhwa gently to stand beside him.
 
'H- Hoya' Sunhwa looked at Hoya's eyes who'd stop crying.
 
'Appa, meet my wife Sunhwa. Sunhwa, my dad' Hoya pointed them. While Sunhwa removed his gaze from Hoya & faced Mr. Lee's grave.
 
'A- annyeong Sir! We met again' Sunhwa bowed & got up.
 
'Sir, don't worry about Hoya. He's living well & Mrs. Lee' Sunhwa said 'I promise to take care of them. I think that's why you wanted us to be married. For them to have someone to take care of them'
 
Hoya smiled & held Sunhwa's shoulders 'Appa, we look good together right? You're a good match maker'
 
They stayed like that as they watched the sunset. When it was getting darker, they decided to go home.
 
While on their way home, 'Where are you staying tonight? At yours/ mine?' Sunhwa asked.
 
'You? Where do you want me to stay?' Hoya asked Sunhwa.
 
'It's up to you, as long as we sleep together' Sunhwa replied.
 
'Hm. What about at your house? Are you ok with that? After tonight, we'll have to stay at my house. Ok?' Hoya said.
 
'Ok, then go get some clothes at your house first' Sunhwa replied.
 
'I already have!' Hoya pointed at the back & she saw the bag.
 
While they were on their way home, they talked about random things & laughed at each others stories & joked.
- - - - -
'Home Sweet Home!' Sunhwa shouted.
 
They arrived home & they were shocked as they saw a man w/ red hair seating at the couch. The man stood up & turned his back.
 
'NOONA!' The boy ran & hugged Sunhwa.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[A/N] Sorry, it took long for the update. Been busy :( Sorry, I'll try to update as much as I can. :)