15

Sorry. I've fallen for you.

 

'NOONA!' The man ran & hugged Sunhwa.
 
Hoya looked confused & was ready to punch him for hugging Sunhwa.
 
'Excuse Me, but do I know you?' Sunhwa pulled him.
 
'Noona, this is me! Yukwon!' Yukwon said
 
'Omo! Yukwon?!?' Sunhwa shouted & hugged him 'Ohmygod, is this you? Your all grown up. How are you??'
 
'I'm fine. How about you, Noona?' Yukwon asked & broke the hug.
 
Hoya coughed & their attention turned to him.
 
'I'm sorry but I forgot to introduce you to each other' Sunhwa moved closer to Hoya.
 
'Kim Yukwon, this is Lee Howon or Hoya for short. Hoya, this is my cousin, Yukwon' Sunhwa introduced the both of them to each other.
 
Hoya felt a relief when he heard that he was Sunhwa's cousin.
 
'Hello! Nice to meet you!' Yukwon offered a hand.
 
'Ow, nice to meet you too' Hoya accepted the hand & shook it.
 
'So, have you eaten already? Come join us' Sunhwa offered.
 
'I might be a hindrance to you both. Especially, your boyfriend' Yukwon said.
 
'No, actually he's your in- law. He's my husband' Sunhwa cleared him.
 
'Ow~ Really? How come I didn't know that?' Yukwon asked.
 
'You'll know everything once you'll join us for dinner' Sunhwa said 'Ok, wait for us. We'll freshen up for awhile. Ok?' They headed to her room.
 
Sunhwa washed first. She turned the shower & started to rinse herself.
 
She suddenly felt someone hugged her back & started to kiss her shoulders. She turned around & Hoya immediately crashed his lips down to Sunhwa. They took a bath together.
 
After they took a bath, they got dressed & went downstairs.
 
They saw no trace of Yukwon but saw a note on the table.
 
*Noona, I'm sorry I need to go. It's getting late. I think you forgot me :/ I'll just visit & see you next time. Ok? Here's my # call me* Sunhwa read the note & saved Yukwon's #.
 
'Aigoo~ He already left' Sunhwa said & showed the note to Hoya.
 
'Hm. Well, its good. Atleast we've got to spend more time alone' Hoya said as he hugged Sunhwa from the back & kissed her on the cheek.
 
Sunhwa turned around & wrapped her hands around his neck, kissing Hoya on the lips. When their kiss grew more passionate, Hoya lifted Sunhwa & she wrapped her legs on Hoya's waist & went upstairs.
- - - - - - - - -
'Ok class! Settle down! I wanna congratulate all of you for putting a great show last friday' Mr. Park said
 
The whole class cheered & started to shout 'Wee!'
 
'Settle down!' Mr. Park tapped his desk. 'As a sign of congratulations, we will have a trip!'
 
The class cheered again.
 
'Any suggestions?' Mr. Park asked.
 
Dongwoo raised his hand & stood up when Mr. Park pointed him 'Why don't we go to a beach resort & spend 2 days & 1 night in there?
 
The whole class nodded.
 
'Well, I guess it is decided! I'll just announce the date next time. Good Day!'
 
'Hyosung, can we switch places?' Hoya stood up infront of Hyosung & Sunhwa's seats.
 
'Yah! What's with your husband? Can he not be seperated from you even for awhile?' Hyosung rolled her eyes while Sunhwa only giggled.
 
'Please?' Hoya begged.
 
'Aish! Arasso!' Hyosung said got up from her seat.
 
'Yey! Thank You!' Hoya sat beside Sunhwa & quickly gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.
 
The English teacher came & greeted the class.
- - - - - - - - -
Sunhwa was at her locker, arranging her things & putting some books on her bag.
 
'Can we talk?' A voice suddenly said. Sunhwa closed her locker & saw Woori.
 
'S- sure' Sunhwa said
 
'Look, I'm sorry for everything. I was a ' Woori apologized.
 
'No. I should be the one saying sorry for stealing Hoya from you' Sunhwa looked down
 
'You didn't steal anything from me. He just fell for you. It's not as if it's your fault, it's already the heart' Woori held Sunhwa's shoulder. 'Plus, if I was really a good girlfriend to him althroughout, then I think he won't look on other girls'
 
'Woori- sshi..' Sunhwa said w/ worried eyes.
 
'Haha! Sunhwa, I'm fine. Really. Do you think I would approch you if I'm still angry at you? I should've slap you by now if that's the case' Woori joked.
 
Sunhwa hugged her, 'Thank You Woori~ I'm really sorry'
 
Woori smiled & rubbed Sunhwa's back 'Haha! I told you don't have to say sorry. But, thank you Sunhwa'
 
Sunhwa broke the hug, 'Thank You? For what? Stealing Hoya from you?'
 
'Haha! No. Thank You for making him happy. I've never seen him, that happy even when we started dating' Woori said.
 
'Woori. But I know he loved you. He was really hurt when you broke up' Sunhwa said.
 
'I know. But he loves you more' Woori winked 'I should go now, L is waiting for me at the canteen. Wanna come?'
 
'Sure, the girls are waiting for me too. Oh btw, is L your boyfriend now?' Sunhwa asked & they started to walk.
 
'No, but he's courting me' Woori answered.
 
They chatted & talked until they reached the canteen, they hugged before parting their ways.
 
Sunhwa went to Zinger, Hyosung & Ji Eun's table. Suprisingly, Sungyeol is also there. Ji Eun & he were making out.
 
'Ew~ Seriously, get a room' Zinger threw a tissue to the two.
 
'Aish! What was that for?!' Ji Eun complained.
 
'Everyone who passed are looking at you. Would you please do that somewhere in private' Hyosung said & rolled her eyes
 
'Arasso. Arasso' Ji Eun said 'Oh~ Sunhwa you're here!'
 
'Yep. I was here althroughout your making out session w/ him' Sunhwa smiled & pointed at Sungyeol.
 
Sungyeol just lowered his head, 'Mianhe~'
 
'It's okay' Sunhwa said & everyone laughed at Sungyeol's ashamed actions.
 
Soon, Sunhwa's phone started to vibrate & she checked the message.
 
Fr: Hoya <3
Where are you? I looked for you almost everywhere. I miss you! T.T Meet me at the dance studio? Ok? I'll wait for you here. Loveyou :*
 
Sunhwa giggled & stood up 'Excuse me, but my husband is looking for me. Goodbye!'
 
Sunhwa went to the dance studio, she peeked at the glass & knocked on the door.
 
She came inside & the lights were turned off
 
'Hoya- sshi?' Sunhwa called out
 
The lights were open & at her surprise they were petals of roses & ballons were scattered on the floor & filled the dance studio.
 
Hoya was standing behind her, 'Surprise!'
 
Sunhwa turned around & gasped 'Wow! You prepared all of this?'
 
'Yea. I wanted to surprise you' Hoya said walking towards Sunhwa holding boquet of roses.
 
Sunhwa accepted the roses & hugged Hoya, 'I Love You!'
 
'I Love You too' Hoya replied & broke the hug to kiss Sunhwa on the forehead & hugged her again.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[A/N] Here's an update! :) Hihi!