07

Sorry. I've fallen for you.

 

'I'll give you group names so that it'll be easier for me to call you, arasso? Hoya, L, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, & Sungjong your group will be Infinite. Jaekyung, Woori, Ji Sook, Hyunhyoung, No Eul, Eun Hye & -- yours will be called Rainbow. Hyosung, Ji Eun, Sunhwa & Zinger you will be, Secret' Mr. Park sorted them out.
 
'Infinite will perform Comeback Again & Can U Smile. Rainbow with Sweetdreams & I Said You're The One & Secret with Shy Boy & Dont Smile. While the others will be incharge of the sound system, lightings, etc' He added.
 
'Ne~ Arraso' The class replied.
 
'People with solos & duets, please see me. The rest, start to conceptualize' He ordered.
 
'Sir! Then I'm going to think alone?' Hyosung complained but Mr. Park gave no answer.
 
'Bye Hyosungiee~' The girls , she just rolled her eyes.
 
Zinger, Hoya, Ji Eun, Woohyun, Sunggyu, Sunhwa & Sungyeol approched the table
 
'So, ' Mr. Park started 'You have to practice your own pieces every Thursday & Friday. Need not to join group practices'
 
'Yey!' Everybody shouted.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
'Yah! Are you just going to let Sunhwa steal Hoya from you?' Jaekyung asked Woori
 
'Ofcourse not! Hoya's mine & im not going to let that to steal anything from me, she's dead if she's going to.' Woori smirked & looking Sunhwa from head to toe.
 
Hyosung heard the 2 girls talking.
 
*What? Should I warn Sunhwa?* She gasped *They're already married. Once Woori will know about this Sunhwa is dead' Hyosung was starting to freak out.
 
The 3 went back to their seats. Sunhwa was about to be seated, Hyosung dragged her out of the classroom.
 
'Aw.. aw.. Ouch! Hyosung, let go. It hurts' Sunhwa complained 'Waeyo? What's wrong?' She started to get worried.
 
'I- I overheard Woori & Jaekyung talking' Hyosung started
 
'So?' Sunhwa laughed
 
'I OVERHEARD THEM TALKING ABOUT YOU!' She shouted, she started to get mad at Sunhwa for she didn't care & even laughed at the situation.
 
'A- about me?' Sunhwa was shocked
 
'I heard Woori said that you're going to be dead if you dared to steal Hoya from her' She explained
 
A tear dropped from Sunhwa's eyes, she started crying, 'Eo- Eottokhe?'
 
'I don't know, you're already married to him' Hyosung said
 
*Hoya heard the whole thing, he followed the 2 when he saw them getting out of the room. He was shocked at what he heard, his anger suddenly rose. With that, he left the two*
 
'Sh-should I avoid him?' Sunhwa was sobbing
 
'That's the least you can do, but it's going to be hard on you' Hyosung comforted her & embraced her.
 
'Ani, even though it's hard, I'm going to endure it. I don't want them to fight & don't want their relationship to be broken because of me.. I, I, I,'
 
'Sshh' Hyosung cut her & started to rack their body.
 
'SUNHWA! HYOSUNG!' Ji Eun & Zinger called them. They were running & now panting. The two parted & looked at them.
 
'We were worried, why didn't..' Zinger gasped as she saw Sunhwa crying. 'Are you ok?' She rubbed Sunhwa's back.
 
'What's going on?? Can you please tell us so that we're not cluless?' Ji Eun was getting annoyed
 
Hyosung explained everything & the two gasped as they heard the whole story.
 
'Sunhwa-ah..' Zinger said, she was worried.
 
'Ani. I'll be fine' Sunhwa manages to calm herself.
 
'Sunhwa, we're just going to be by your side. We'll protect you from those es' Ji Eun assured her, while the two nodded.
 
'Gomawo~ You guys are the best! That's why I love you' Sunhwa hugged them tightly.
 
'Arasso, let's stop this. It makes me wanna cry. So dramatic' Zinger giggled & the rest too.
 
'Let's go, shall we?' Ji Eun puts her arms around Sunhwa & Hyosung.
 
'But, please help me with Hoya' Sunhwa last stated.
 
'Of course we will. Now Let's go!' Hyosung winked at her
 
'LET'S GO~' The 4 started to run with their arms around each others shoulder. They laughed & teased one another while on their way back to their classroom.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
[A/N] Short update? I Know :(