03

Sorry. I've fallen for you.

 

“LEE HOWON!” Woori shouted to call Hoya. Hoya ran as fast as he could. Giving her a tight hug.
 
“Babe~ I Missed You!” Hoya said, breaking the hug.
 
“Bogoshipeo? Yah! Why aren't you answering to my calls?” Woori scolded at him & that's when he remembered that he didn't tell her about Sunhwa & the wedding. He can't take it to see that Woori is hurting.
 
“Uhm. I think I left my phone at may house while I was practicing in the dance studio.” He lied.
 
“Ow. I see. You should have called me back atleast.” Woori frowned.
 
“Mian. I was dead tired that day. Will you forgive me?” Hoya used his aegyo.
 
“Haha. Arasso, arasso. You're forgiven. Stop it, it doesn't suit you. Let's go to class, shall we?” Woori laced her fingers through Hoya's & went to class together.
 
”Yah! Sunhwa, why is he acting like he isn't married?!” Ji Eun asked as the 2 of them saw the whole flirting thing.
 
“It's because, we're not committed to this marriage” Sunhwa smirked.
 
“Even though! It's still not fair. Doesn't the school knows about the two of you?” Ji Eun asked, worried.
 
“No. And you can't tell this to anyone.” Sunhwa said
 
“And why not??” Ji Eun asked.
 
“Because... We have a contract. A deal” Sunhwa explained.
 
“What? What deal?” Ji Eun didn't understand
 
“Come here. Look at this” Sunhwa got the agreement paper.
 
Ji Eun gasped. “OMO! Sunhwa-ah, this will be really hard on you”
 
“Hard on me? Ani. Believe me, it's just a piece of cake” She smirked.
 
“Easy? Huh! Yah! How can you say that? Did you forgot that your name in ALL of your legal documents will change into Lee?!” Ji Eun almost shouted.
 
“Ohmy. Eottokhe?” Sunhwa did only realise now. Her eyes widen. “Ji Eun-ah! Help me. What will I suppose to say when they will ask me?”
 
“Tuh! See, what's so easy about this? Ok. I'll help you & let's think of an excuse while going to class” Ji Eun assured as she wrapped an arm on Sunhwa's shoulder.
 
“Ji Eun- ah, gomawo~ You're the best bestfriend ever” Sunhwa said and they made their way to their class.
 
The bell rang while Ji Eun & Sunhwa just got on time for class.
 
“Lee Howon? Lee Sungyeol?” The teacher calls out for the attendance.
 
“PRESENT~” The 2 replied. “Lee... Sunhwa? Sunhwa-sshi, is this you??” the teacher asked.
 
Sunhwa's eyes were widen & faced Ji Eun, she mouthed *Eottokhe??* Ji Eun simply nodded her head.
 
“Ne, Sir. It's me” Sunhwa mumbled as she stood up.
 
“Lee? You're a Han” the teacher asked. Really confused.
 
Sunhwa faced Ji Eun, she begs for help. *I'm thinking* Ji Eun mouthed, Sunhwa is at the edge of crying. When Ji Eun was about to stand, “Excuse Me, but I think we should not make this a big deal.” a voice suddenly said.
 
Sunhwa was surprised to see Hoya who have said that.
 
“You're right Mr. Lee. Thank You” the teacher said & asked them to be seated.
 
After checking the attendance, the teacher immediately started discussing on song composition &  about some their upcoming activities like the Music Week w/c will be held next month. It took them 50mins to finish the discussion. “We should start planning for our mini concert.” Their teacher said.
 
“Sir, is it not too early for us to plan?” a student complained.
 
“No dear. This event will be big that's why we have to plan this early.” He explained. “Aigoo~ It seems like you don't want to plan about this. Arasso! I'll be the one to plan on this & I'll just tell you about the details soon. But now, you're dismissed. Good Day!”
 
“YEHEY!” Everyone cheered & jump out off of their seats. “Good Day Sir!”
 
Sunhwa remembered that she has to thank Hoya. She got her phone & texted him.
 
* To: Hoya; Thank You! :) Fr: Sunhwa*
 
* To: Sunhwa; Gwenchana. I guess we will both die if I didn't do that ;) Fr: Hoya*
 
Sunhwa giggled as she read Hoya's reply.
 
Woori saw the 2 busy texting & saw them smiling at their phone. *From Han to Lee? How's that so? And why did Hoya suddenly helped Sunhwa from that question? Since when did the 2 talked & got closer? Is there something going on between Hoya & her? I have to find out.* Woori looked at Hoya, doubting ang smirking.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
[A/N] This chapter is too short. I Know (