18

Sorry. I've fallen for you.

 

They entered the mall & the background music was Bo Peep.
 
'Ah! I Like this song!' Sunhwa said singing & dancing to the song.
 
'It's too cute' Hoya commented.
 
'What do you like then? Ma Boy?' Sunhwa stopped dancing.
 
'Kinda' Hoya shrugged.
 
'Yah! You like the song or the STEPS?' Sunhwa emphasized the word, STEPS.
 
'Uhm.. Er.. Both??' Hoya rubbed the back of his head.
 
'Oh~ I see' Sunhwa said in a sarcastic way.
 
'But I will LOVE it if you're going to dance it for me later' Hoya winked.
 
'ANDWAE!' Sunhwa said.
 
'Jebal?' Hoya pleaded.
 
'No & that's final. Stop it' She said as they entered the department store.
 
Hoya just frowned & made a face.
 
'Let's See what's on the list' Sunhwa got the list on her bag while Hoya dragged a push cart.
 
'Sit here' Hoya said pointing at the cart.
 
'Seriou- WOAH!' Sunhwa was cut as Hoya carried her & put her on the cart.
 
'Stay there & Be good' Hoya winked before giving her a peck on the lips.
 
Sunhwa just rolled her eyes & giggled 'Let's Go!'
 
They ran & played around at the Supermarket. Every item that Sunhwa pointed, Hoya will get it & before placing it on the cart, he will give Sunhwa a kiss first. They don't care if other people are looking at them, they just enjoyed the moment.
 
After they went to buy at the Department Store to buy some stuff.
 
'Hoya, is this one good or not?' Sunhwa asked while she's fitting (she only put it in front of her) a bikini.
 
'Aye! Don't you think it's too y?' Hoya gave a not-sure look.
 
'Aish! Ofcourse this is a bikini' Sunhwa placed the bikini back & tried to look again.
 
'No... I mean, if you're going to wear that, then other guys will look at you. I don't like that' Hoya said.
 
'Here! Which one's better?' Sunhwa was holding a 2 bikinis in her hand.
 
'Are you even listening to me?' Hoya asked.
 
Sunhwa just nodded 'That's why I'm asking you which is better'
 
'What?' Hoya was confused.
 
'She means, that she would like to wear a bikini just for you. That's why she's asking you which one is better' Someone interrupted at their conversation.
 
'Bwo? Excuse Me but... NOONA!' Hoya wasn't looking at her at first but when she glanced at the person, she noticed that it was Jooyeon.
 
'Aigoo? Why did Auntie lets you to be like this?' Jooyeon said.
 
'Noona! Bogoshipeo!' Hoya hugged her.
 
'Ah! I want you to meet someone' Hoya broke the hug.
 
'Noona, this is Lee Sunhwa, my wife. Sunhwa, this is Lee Jooyeon, my favorite noona' Hoya said.
 
Sunhwa looked confused on what 'Noona' refers to.
 
Jooyeon laughed, 'Haha! I'm just his cousin. Don't worry'
 
'Oh~' Sunhwa felt a relief.
 
'Btw, nice to meet you' Jooyeon offered a hand.
 
'Y- yea. Nice to meet you too' Sunhwa held & shook the hand.
 
'So, noona. How are you?' Hoya asked.
 
'How am I? I don't know exactly' Jooyeon whispered.
 
'Noona~ I heard that. Mind if we talk about it?' Hoya got worried.
 
'Just finish what you two are doing, then I'll treat you two' Jooyeon smiled.
 
'Chincha? KAJA!' Hoya sounded excited.
 
'NOT YET! Your wife is still picking her swim suit' Jooyeon said.
 
'Unnie, i'm not going to buy anymore' Sunhwa placed the bikini back.
 
'Why not?' Jooyeon asked & scanned the bikinis.
 
'Hoya said..' Sunhwa tried to explain.
 
'This one is good for you. Is this your size? Oh yes! Come on, let's buy it now' Jooyeon dragged Sunhwa to the cashier & paid for the swim suit.
 
'Unnie, gomawoyo~' Sunhwa slightly bowed.
 
'No, it's fine. Let's just say that, that's a  late wedding gift from me' Jooyeon winked.
 
'Noona! Jagiya! Why did you leave me?' Hoya said, panting.
 
The two girls laughed & said nothing.
 
'Yah! Why are you laughing??' Hoya was confused.
 
'Nothing. Let's eat shall we?' Jooyeon clapped her hands.
 
'Manura? Aren't you going to tell me?' Hoya folded his arms & raised a brow.
 
Sunhwa shook his head & smiled.
 
'So, are we ready to eat? Sunhwa, kaja!' Jooyeon linked their arms together & started to walk.
 
*Aigoo! You'll get punished for this later Sunhwa* Hoya thought & smirked before following the two.
- - - - - - -
'So noona, mind telling me now?' Hoya said.
 
Jooyeon suddenly became serious.
 
'Unnie, why do you have a stem of rose?' Sunhwa tried to change the subject.
 
It didn't help. In fact, Jooyeon's eyes became watery.
 
'Ah, noona. It's Ok if you don't wanna tell us. We understand. Let's just eat' Hoya said & looked at Sunhwa. They continued to eat silently.
 
'He... He left me' Jooyeon said making the two stop.
 
'Unnie..' Sunhwa went to seat beside her.
 
'Who's 'He'?' Hoya asked.
 
'Eli. My boyfriend for 3yrs... but now, my ex for 2 weeks... & counting' Jooyeon sighed.
 
'Noona, why... did.. you..?' Hoya asked but was not sure if it's right to ask.
 
'We broke up?' Jooyeon finished his sentence.
 
Hoya nodded.
 
'Let's just say that, He needs to find himself & I think, those 3yrs is way too long & that's why he can't feel the love for me anymore' Jooyeon explained.
 
'And you may ask, why do I have this stem of rose. It's because... He gives me this everyday' Jooyeon continued.
 
'Unnie, if you're going to do that then.. How would you be able to move on?' Sunhwa asked.
 
'I don't want to move on. I know he would come back, once he already found himself' Jooyeon shook her head.
 
'Noona, but you can't be sure that he's going to be back' Hoya said.
 
'I know him. He will' Jooyeon said.
 
'Unnie, but please don't expect too much. If you meet a new boy who will love you then, please try to open your heart for him' Sunhwa adviced.
 
'I will. Thank You. Let's finish eating' Jooyeon said.
 
'Noona, want to go to Neorebang after?' Hoya asked.
 
'No, I- I don't want to disturb you guys. Eating w/ you is enough' Jooyeon gave them a weak smile.
 
'Aw.. Please Unnie!' Sunhwa begged.
 
'Arasso. Arasso! Let's finish eating now' Jooyeon sighed.
 
They finished eating & headed to the Neorebang. They sang their lungs out & enjoyed the rest of the day.
 
'Woah! That was fun' Jooyeon said while going out of the Neorebang.
 
'Omo! It's getting late. I have to go. Bbye!' Jooyeon checked her watch.
 
'Noona, we'll give you a ride home' Hoya unlocked his car.
 
'Yes Unnie. Lets Go' Sunhwa & Jooyeon went to the car while Hoya put the stuffs at the compartment. 
 
After putting them, he went inside & started the engines. They drove off.
 
'Unnie, take care! Thank You for today!' Sunhwa said.
 
'Call me arasso? Bye Noona!' Hoya greeted.
 
'Ne! I will. Bbye! Thank you! Take Care! Be careful in driving!' Jooyeon waved them goodbye.
 
They drove off & the whole trip was silent. They stopped when the red light is on.
 
'Hoya, i'm just thinking. Will you leave me too after 3 years?' Sunhwa asked.
 
'WHAT?! That question is too non- sense! Ofcourse not! Why would I leave you? Marriage is forever. My love for you is eternal' Hoya looked at Sunhwa & held her hand.
 
Sunhwa just nodded & the light turned green.
 
They were already home & headed to their room.
 
'Uh! So tired!' Sunhwa threw her bag on the bed.
 
Hoya hugged her from the back & started to kiss her shoulders & neck.
 
'What are you doing?' Sunhwa asked & turned around.
 
'Giving you a punishment' Hoya said.
 
'For what??' Sunhwa asked.
 
'For...  Leaving me a while ago when we're with Noona' Hoya answered.
 
'Well, I'm sorry about that' Sunhwa put her arms around Hoya's neck.
 
'You ready for your punishment?' Hoya smirked.
 
Sunhwa nodded & smiled. Hoya placed Sunhwa to the bed & gave her a peck on the lips.
 
'Lee Sunhwa. I promise to love you forever. I won't leave you, even if the whole world dies' Hoya said.
 
Sunhwa giggled & nodded 'Me too'
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[A/N] 2 More Chapters :) BUT! I see 2 new stories related. Can you guess who will be in the 2 stories? :))