06

Sorry. I've fallen for you.

 

Days passed since Hoya & Sunhwa fought. Sunhwa stayed at her own home.
 
Mr. Park also picked the best compositions he checked. They'll be the songs that they'll perform at their mini-concert. The following were chosen:
1. Time- Woohyun
2. Because- Sunggyu
3. Amazinger- Zinger
4. Can U Smile- Dongwoo
5. Sweet Dreams- Woori
6. Shy Boy- Hyosung
7. Crying- Hoya
8. Comeback Again- L
9. I Said You're The One- No Eul
10. Don't Smile- Sunhwa
 
'Woohyun, Sunggyu & Zinger's will be sang solo. Ji Eun & Hoya's song will be in duet while the rest will be on groups' Mr. Park explained.
 
'But who'll be our partner?' Ji Eun raised her hand
 
'Oh right, let's see~ I'll team you up with Sungyeol. And Hoya, you with.. Sunhwa' Mr. Park said as he pointed them.
 
*What?? Why me? No. Not now* Sunhwa thought. She then stood up.
 
'Im sorry sir, but I can't sing with Hoya' Sunhwa mumbled
 
'And why? Give me 2 reasons' Mr. Park asked, folding his arms.
 
'Because, im not good enough to be paired with him & second...' She can't think of another reason. She can't say that they aren't in good terms right now. 'Second... We don't have any chemistry. I bet you should choose Woori' Sunhwa reasoned out
 
'What? I know your abilities. I know you can do it. And besides, Woori don't sing. She raps. And about the chemistry thing, you do. The way he glance & looks at you during class time makes me wanna fall inlove again' Mr. Park smirked.
 
*Huh? What? The way Hoya glances & looks at me? What's that supposed to mean* She thought. 'Sir, well the point is...'
 
'The point is, if its ok for Hoya, to have you as his partner. Hoya, what do you think?' She was cut by Mr. Park
 
Hoya stood up w/ his hands on his pockets. He looked at Sunhwa who was shaking her head signalling him to say No. Hoya then turned his head to Mr. Park, he nodded & said 'Ok then' Everyone clapped their hands while Sunhwa only covered her face with her hands.
 
'So everything's settled then? You don't need to bring anything starting tomorrow. Just your clothes for practice. We'll start tomorrow' Mr. Park gave his last words to the class & left.
 
Everyone got up & went home while Sunhwa was still there, sitting in dismay. She didn't realized that Hoya is still waiting for her.
 
'I g-guess, we should go too' Hoya stood up & picked his bag.
 
Sunhwa turned her head to Hoya, she was surprised to see Hoya still there.
 
'You see, Im sorry for shouting at you back then, I didn't mean to' Hoya sincerely apologized.
 
Sunhwa just got up & didn't gave Hoya a reply. Walking out of the classroom, she was stop by Hoya by grabbing her hand. Sunhwa faced him w/ an annoyed face. 'WHAT?!' She almost shouted.
 
'Im saying sorry. Why are you going? Don't you have anything to say?' He looked at Sunhwa's eyes.
 
Sunhwa's heartbeat began to beat faster. She avoided the eye contact and pulled her hand from Hoya's grip. 'A-arasso. Me too, Im sorry'
 
'Chincha? So you're going to stay at our house again? My mom misses you already' Hoya smiled.
 
'I guess so' Sunhwa mumbled.
 
After they're done talking, they went out of the classroom and walked together. When they're already home, they were welcomed by Mrs. Lee
 
'Sunhwa, you're back! Im sorry about what happened. Well, I know enough that Hoya missed you. He's not in himself this past few days' His mom blurted out.
 
'Umma!' Hoya said as he took Sunhwa up 'Let's get ready for dinner'
 
The 2 of them went upstairs & headed to Hoya's room.
 
Once Hoya closed the door, 'Sorry about that' Hoya started, rubbing the back of his neck.
 
'About... what?' Sunhwa turned to face Hoya.
 
'About what my mom told you awhile ago. And to add Mr. Park's words too' Hoya said
 
'Ah. It's fine, but can I ask you something?' Sunhwa asked
 
'If you're going to ask me, why did I agree to have you as my partner.. Because it's the only way that I can talk to you again. I mean, if I didn't do that, then how about the elders, right?' Hoya mumbled
 
'Oh. You're right. I guess we gave the elders a headache huh?' Sunhwa said scratching her head. 
 
'Yea. Kinda. Especially my mom' The two of them laughed at Hoya's statement.
 
A sudden knock on the door was heard and they turned to see who was knocking.
 
'Children, the supper is ready' Mrs. Lee said and sticks her head out of the door 'Aigoo, you're not ready yet? Arasso. Please be ready. The food will be cold' With that, Mrs. Lee left.
 
The two continued laughing & started to freshen up. Once they are done, they went down & ate their dinner.