16

Sorry. I've fallen for you.

 

Dismissal time & the two couples were on their way out of the school gates, holding one's hand.
 
'SUNHWA NOONA! NOONA! WAIT UP!' Someone shouted & the two looked around to see who it was.
 
'Who could it be?' Sunhwa asked as she tried to figure out who was running towards them.
 
'Noona!' Yukwon reached the 2 & was panting. He bowed & the 2 bowed back.
 
'Oh! Yukwon, you're here~ But, why?' Sunhwa asked.
 
'To catch up. We failed to talk the other night because it was too late' Yukwon explained.
 
'Arasso. Hoya, wanna come?' She offered.
 
'Yeah, Hyung. You should come too' Yukwon also offered.
 
'You sure?' Hoya asked.
 
'Yes. Not need to worry, tonight will be my treat' Yukwon smiled.
 
'Arasso, if that's what you say' Hoya sighed.
 
'Yes! Now, can we go?' Sunhwa asked & linked arms w/ Hoya & Yukwon.
 
'Kaja!' Yukwon cheered & the 3 of them started to walk.
 
*Oh! He's w/ who? Aish that bastard!* Serri thought as he saw Yukwon. She shook his head & started to walk again.
- - - - - - -
 
'Here are your orders' The waiter put their orders down 'If you need something else just please call me out' He bowed & left.
 
'Ne, kahmsamnida' The 3 of them said & bowed too.
 
'Aish! You kid. How can you take us to a Ramyun Shop?' Sunhwa complained & hit Yukwon's on head.
 
'Ow. Noona! That hurts' Yukwon said & rubbed his head 'Plus, I'm not a kid anymore!'
 
'Haha! He's right Jagiya~ Stop hurting him' Hoya said.
 
'That's right Hyung! & besides, Ramyun is the cheapest food that I can afford to treat you' Yukwon picked his chopsticks 'Eat'
 
'Aish! Arasso' Sunhwa rolled her eyes & also got her chopsticks.
 
Hoya also got his chopsticks & picked some ramyun. He blew it carefully & he offered Sunhwa. She ate it & smiled at him.
 
'Aish! Noona! Hyung! So cheesy! Please stop it. It gave me goosebumps!' Yukwon complained.
 
'Psh! This kid' Sunhwa rolled her eyes.
 
'Why? You haven't fell in love?' Hoya asked.
 
'Honestly? Not yet' Yukwon said as he ate his ramyun.
 
'Haha! That's why you won't understand us' Hoya crossed his arms
 
'Waeyo? How can you you know that you already fell for a person?' Yukwon asked
 
'From a man's perspective?' Hoya asked while Yukwon nodded 'Hm. When you want to see her always. When you worry about her. When you kept thinking about her & When you want to be by her side to protect her always'
 
Yukwon was thinking at what Hoya said.
 
'Are you thinking if you already felt that?' Sunhwa giggled.
 
'NO!' Yukwon almost shouted 'You Noona? How can you tell if a girl likes you?'
 
'If a girl likes a boy? Hm. Maybe, you should look at her eyes & actions. That way, you'll see' Sunhwa explained.
 
'Ow...' Yukwon seemed to think again.
 
'Huh! Don't tell me..' Sunhwa said.
 
'NOONA! Don't take it wrong! I'm just asking! Hello! Just curious!' Yukwon shouted.
 
'SSH! Lower your voice' Sunhwa covered Yukwon's mouth.
 
'Alright, alright Noona!' Yukwon removed Sunhwa's hand while Hoya laughed.
 
'Yah! Why are you laughing?' Sunhwa hit Hoya w/ her elbow.
 
'You two are just too cute! Especially when you fight' Hoya hugged her waist & laughed.
 
'Hehe. Eat!' Sunhwa imitated Hoya's laughed.
- - - - - - - -
*Aigoona~ Why am I working at night shift? Umma, where are you?* Serri thought as she looked at the wall clock.
 
The chimes sounded & she immediately turned around & greeted the customer.
 
'Oh! Welcome! Serri imnida! Ready to serve you!' Serri bowed.
 
'Annyeong' The customer gave her a weak smile.
 
The customer got one stem of pink rose & went to the counter to pay for the rose.
 
'Unnie. You kept buying a stem of rose every night. Is there any problem?' Serri asked as she wraps the rose.
 
The customer just shook her head & gave Serri a weak smile again.
 
'Arasso. I understand. I just hope, whatever that is you can forget it & smile. I think you'll be a lot prettier if you're smiling. Eh? Thank You for buying. See you soon' Serri gave the flower & bowed as well as the customer.
- - - - - - - -
'Hahaha!' The 3 of them laughed at each others joke after they finished eating.
 
Hoya looked at his watch & noticed the time that it's getting late.
 
'Ah! It's getting late. Would you mind if we...' He stood up & pointed at the door w/ his thumb.
 
'NO! Thank You Hyung you noticed it' Yukwon stood up.
 
'Curfew?' Sunhwa also stood up.
 
'No. It's just that, I don't want to walk alone in Seoul. I'm not yet familiar here' Yukwon explained as they made their way out of the Ramyun Shop.
 
'Ok, ok, ok! We'll have to see each other next time ok?' She said as they were outside the shop.
 
'Arasso Noona! I'll visit you next time, but you have to visit too. Ok?' Yukwon hugged Sunhwa.
 
'Arasso. Say hello to auntie & uncle for me' She rubbed Yukwon's back.
 
'Sure' He broke the hug 'Hyung. Take care of Noona. Ok? If you made her cry then I'll punch you in your face'
 
'That will never happen. I assure you' Hoya said as he went closer to Sunhwa & put an arm on her waist.
 
'Ok then. If that's the case, I have to go now. Bbye' He started to walk backwards, still facing them & waving them goodbye.
 
'TEXT ME WHEN YOU GET HOME. BYE! TAKE CARE!' Sunhwa shouted & the 2 also waved their hands.
 
Yukwon nodded & faced the way he was walking. The 2 did the same & started to walk on the way to the bus station.
 
When they got down from the bus & started to walk again, Sunhwa was just holding on one Hoya's arm & head resting on his shoulders, kept on yawning.
 
'Sunhwa..' Hoya started.
 
'Hmm?' Sunhwa's only reply.
 
'Are you bored? I mean, are you not having fun when you are w/ me? Do I bore you?' Hoya asked.
 
'No. I'm just really tired today' Sunhwa explained.
 
Hoya removed his arm & stopped. Making Sunhwa to stop too 'Come. I'll give you a piggyback ride on the way home'
 
'What? No. I'm fine. Really' Sunhwa was shocked as Hoya started to position himself.
 
'Come on!' Hoya said.
 
'Tsh. Haha!' Sunhwa laughed & hopped to Hoya's back.
 
'Let's go!' Hoya said & started to walk.
 
'Hoya, you don't have to try so hard just to make me stay inlove w/ you. Being by my side always & loving me is enough' Sunhwa rested her head on Hoya's shoulder while he didn't speak.
 
Not so soon, Sunhwa fell asleep on Hoya's back while he just continued to walk. Once they reached their house, Hoya knocked w/ his feet.
 
Mrs. Lee opened the door for them & was shocked to see them 'Omo! Wh..'
 
'Ssh. She's too tired' Hoya whispered.
 
'Arasso. Go up & rest' Mrs. Lee also whispered.
 
Hoya just nodded & went up. He opened the door w/ his one hand & immediately put it back to support Sunhwa on his back. He laid her carefully & covered her w/ the blanket.
 
'Sunhwa, you don't know how afraid I am to loose you. I have to try so hard. I'm scared that 1 day, you'll find a guy who is sweeter & better than me then leave me' Hoya said, gently her hair.
 
He let out first a sigh & stood up. He then went to the bathroom to freshen up.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
[A/N] SORRY for the SUPER late UPDATE T.T